Latest topics
» The Great Awakening, Raising Your Vibration
Today at 12:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» What is the Ego? Should it Be Destroyed?
Today at 12:04 am by PurpleSkyz

»  BIO CHEM TERROR ATTACK STRIKES FRANCE
Today at 12:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» 70-Mile-Long Crack Opens Up in Antarctica
Yesterday at 11:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Now available! Russian Quantum Leap technology enhances RNA/DNA, cures diseases, stops Bio hacking
Yesterday at 11:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous - Message to Corrupt Media and the World
Yesterday at 11:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Essentials of the Metatronic Keys - Auric Integrity & Circuity- Tyberonn
Yesterday at 11:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Understanding The 5th Dimension
Yesterday at 11:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» EARTH WARNING! MASSIVE WAVE OF ENERGY/16 DAYS AWAY!
Yesterday at 11:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Elf on a Shelf
Yesterday at 11:32 pm by NanneeRose

» Remember Who You Are, It’s Time
Yesterday at 11:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Yahuwah’s Game…It’s Just A Ride In The Matrix ~ James Gilliland
Yesterday at 11:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic Weeks End RV/GCR News
Yesterday at 10:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» George W. Bush ‘War Crimes’ Trial Begins In California Court
Yesterday at 10:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anna Von Reitz spreading more fake news!
Yesterday at 9:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strawberry Robin Lollipops
Yesterday at 7:25 pm by NanneeRose

» Standing Rock ~ Camp update 12/10
Yesterday at 6:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Boost Your Brain Health Naturally
Yesterday at 5:53 pm by NanneeRose

» Christmas... it is just so confusing!
Yesterday at 5:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Audio TNT Tony Returns To TNT Against Court Orders Plus Court Documents - Violates
Yesterday at 5:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fake News Replaced the Term Conspiracy Theorist
Yesterday at 2:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» OUTRAGE! South Korea's Satanic President Park Geun-hye Impeached - Millions Protest In The Streets
Yesterday at 12:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Energetic Inner temperatures are rising to meet the New Gaia
Yesterday at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» How Frequency and Vibration Create the Structures of Matter and Life
Yesterday at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ RED PLANET NIBIRU - LIVE FOOTAGE and MORE
Yesterday at 9:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Weird monsters of Japanese folklore
Yesterday at 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Solomon Islands take the third massive hit in two days
Yesterday at 8:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Do no harm? (plus, conference call tonight)
Yesterday at 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» WE, Will Destroy The Fake Media!
Yesterday at 8:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Huge Dark UFO Passes Over Moon and MORE
Yesterday at 8:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Enlightened Man - Even the smallest acts of kindness can change someone's life
Yesterday at 7:33 am by Enyiah

» Love These....
Yesterday at 2:26 am by NanneeRose

» We Are Still Standing in Standing Rock - LaDonna Brave Bull Allard
Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » PEOPLE MAKING AN IMPACT ON THE LEGAL STATUS QUO » ANNA VON REITZ » Judge Anna ~ Archive only for documentation purposes. Not for public distribution

Judge Anna ~ Archive only for documentation purposes. Not for public distribution

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz


Admin

Archive only for documentation purposes. Not for public distribution

Posted on September 28, 2015 by arnierosner
On Sep 28, 2015, at 3:24 AM, Anna von Reitz wrote:
The first 52 pages speak for themselves. Anyone capable of independent thought and the ability to think for themselves will come to the same or similar conclusion. The first 52 pages are based upon conjecture and notions. They are clever imaginative thoughts to conjure up something to justify religious visions constant with the lies and distortions you are so good at promoting.
The real facts in which I believe have been provided me directly from the creator. He has taught me I do not need any third parties like you, the Pope, the political leaders, Hollywood actors, religious leaders or anyone I do not chose…to influence my thinking processes.
You have especially proved yourself to me to be untrustworthy. First you ingratiate yourself with good gestures…so you can influence me surreptitiously while my guard is down… After building a trustworthy relationship, you took advantage of the trust. Sorry that is not the mark of any kind of integrity that I respect.
Okay, the first two paragraphs are just attempts to discredit me personally, without any real facts. It all comes across like a teenage girl talking about her “feelings”— there’s no actual content to reply to. The third paragraph gets into downright lying. I didn’t come to you, “ingratiating”myself or otherwise— you came to me with questions and I answered. And then there is this vague accusation that I took advantage of your “trust”—- but again, not a single factual reference. No specific concrete example of anything. Though the record shows that you have abused my copyright and have slandered me with no apparent cause or facts to back you up…..ummm…..looks like you are the Alinsky Follower on this page, Arnie, accusing me of what you have done yourself.
Based on my own thought processes I have deduced there is no global estate. You already admitted the pope is no different than any other person. But the same is also true of the “history,” to which you refer. History has become so distorted and manipulated it has no integrity. It has been reduced to hearsay. When a man like Constantine can alter an entire religion, based on his personal agenda, I fail to respect the integrity of the process. When Henry the eight, alter a religion so he could take another wife, that would be two for two.
I guess the Pentagon and United Nations and Fleet Street aren’t real enough for you, the actual parchment Constitution isn’t real enough for you, either, but it all sure came down on Thomas Deegan’s head like a house on fire when he stepped over the line of his reality into their reality. I’ve dug my version of history out of the public records, legislative acts, etc. Instead of bringing any actual fact forward — like contending that the Treaty of Ghent is a phony or that Abraham Lincoln wasn’t elected in 1860 or some other specific challenge to the evidence I’ve presented, you’re just pulling some “Sour Grapes”. —–“Oh, Bwaahh! George Washington didn’t really chop down a cherry tree! I am SO disillusioned! I won’t believe in anything anymore!” Then there’s you griping about Constantine and Henry the VIII….well, after the rest of this I expected you to claim that they didn’t exist, either, not really— but instead, you infer that the whole Catholic Church is tainted by the sins and shortcomings of these two men and there’s just no way to go on after such indiscretions. Again, sounds more like a teenage girl’s lament over the loss of her over-rated virginity, “Oh, my! I am doomed! Spoiled! I can never be pure again!” Put a sock on it Rosner. Anyone past the age of 21 knows that human institutions are made of humans. They also know that every other church and institution has its share of sinners, too.
I have also come to understand as the people and the supreme and ultimate authority, we are not bound by history. we may refer to it but there are no bindings that hold we the people to the past. An exception might be that we choose to be bound based upon tradition or some other logical and reasonable reason. But we would have to give our consent.
It’s true we are not bound to history— but we can’t ignore it and we can’t rewrite it except at our peril. My delving into the past is to shed light on the present. No other reason. As for “consent” that’s a bit over-rated, too. We didn’t give our consent to be born into this world that I know of, and most of us don’t give our consent as to when we leave it, either. Nobody I know consented to being an American or a Frenchman. We didn’t consent to the Articles of Confederation, The Constitution for the united States of America, the New York Stock Exchange, the United Nations Charter or damned near anything else that created the box we are in—so I guess you can put a sock on the idea that we consented our way into this situation, too– and I think most people would agree that it’s only in the negative—- what we won’t consent to any longer—that the word has ever had true meaning.
So your contentions might float on your word to the dumb, ignorant, stupid people willing to accept your word…but that does not include this old, dumb, stupid man who knows nothing. However, that being true…you know even less.
Let’s see…. WHEN exactly did I ever ask anyone to “accept my word” for anything? EVER? Gee, I seem to recall telling you REPEATEDLY that I am NOT here to prove anything to anyone? That it is my part to present the information and the sources where people can look things up for themselves? Yes, that is what I have told you and everyone else since Day One, so again, more myopic, immature nonsense from someone who claims to be an “old man”. Let’s see a picture of Arnie Rosner and confirm that you have an excuse for your constant memory lapses?
Based on that Anna, unless you were there personally and have personal knowledge of the events you describe I can only express my disappointment in your integrity and moral character. But then you keep proving my lack of need to trust you further.
No historians I know of who deal with the past going back beyond their lifetimes have “first hand knowledge” of anything. That doesn’t make them incompetent, liars, or bad people, which is what you are trying so hard to sell here. We, like everyone else, have had to rely on recorded evidence–public and private records, treaties, legislative acts, letters, etc. This isn’t perfect evidence for a court of law, but it is all there is. And learning what it says about the world we inherited sure beats the hell out of being a clueless idiot.
Here is an example you are asking me to believe…
[size=48]And where was the consent of the governed given?[/size]
[size=32]I never asked you or anyone else to “believe” anything.[/size]
[size=32]I have presented verifiable facts and the timeline associated with them, complete with references. You are expected to read them for yourself and come to your own conclusions. Period. If anyone needs more references, my earlier book, Non-Disclosure 101, has thirteen pages of nothing but references. See the paragraph above beginning, “Let’s see….” and try to recall the last ten times I have disabused you of your assumption that anyone here is trying to make you accept, believe, or consent to ANYTHING.   [/size]
I strongly suggest anyone who feels they have a stake in the truth verify for themselves whether or not you have cooked the books in the first 52 pages.
The Trust – the other story
I just looked at your first “reason” for your claims that we are lying and distorting the truth, etc., and found that you were apparently unable to distinguish between the documented historical facts being presented and someone’s opinion. When challenged to provide evidence that anything we said on pages 13 and 14 of our affidavit wasn’t accurate or didn’t happen you fell silent. Not a scrap of evidence to disprove a single fact we asserted. No proof that Pope Boniface VIII didn’t exist. No proof that he didn’t declare himself the trustee of the world. No proof that the Unam Sanctum Trust documents weren’t created and issued. No proof that the Holy See failed to act upon those directives. No proof that the subsequent Testamentary Trusts created by other Popes don’t exist. No proof that those trusts were not acted upon. No proof at all—not even a single bit of evidence—-supporting your contention that we lied about or distorted a single thing.
As I have time, I will look at all your other “reasons”. And I’ll reply one by one and post them.
On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 1:18 AM, Anna von Reitz [ltr]<[email=avannavon@gmail.com][ltr]avannavon@gmail.com[/ltr][/email]>[/ltr] wrote:
[size=32]PS— the first attachment is another example of your bizarre attempt to twist historical FACTS into political arguments. What happened in the 1700’s happened whether you like it or not. When people get a load of what you are trying to pull off, you are going to be completely discredited.[/size]
On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 1:09 AM, Anna von Reitz [ltr]<[email=avannavon@gmail.com][ltr]avannavon@gmail.com[/ltr][/email]>[/ltr] wrote:
And despite what you say, Arnie, your actions show either complete illogic and inability to read what is printed on a page, or a different and distinctly UN-patriotic agenda.
When I get done dissecting your stated reasons for suggesting that we “lied” and “distorted facts”, etc., it is going to be painfully apparent who the dingbat without a fact to his name is.

On Sun, Sep 27, 2015 at 11:38 PM, ARNIE ROSNER [ltr]<[email=arnie@arnierosner.com][ltr]arnie@arnierosner.com[/ltr][/email]>[/ltr] wrote:
Look Anna,
You provided great information. But regardless of what you say…with your lips…your hands tell a different story.
The Quigley Formula – G. Edward Griffin
The first 52 pages speak for themselves. Anyone capable of independent thought and the ability to think for themselves will come to the same or similar conclusion. The first 52 pages are based upon conjecture and notions. They are clever imaginative thoughts to conjure up something to justify religious visions constant with the lies and distortions you are so good at promoting.
The real facts in which I believe have been provided me directly from the creator. He has taught me I do not need any third parties like you, the Pope, the political leaders, Hollywood actors, religious leaders or anyone I do not chose…to influence my thinking processes.
You have especially proved yourself to me to be untrustworthy. First you ingratiate yourself with good gestures…so you can influence me surreptitiously while my guard is down… After building a trustworthy relationship, you took advantage of the trust. Sorry that is not the mark of any kind of integrity that I respect.
Based on my own thought processes I have deduced there is no global estate. You already admitted the pope is no different than any other person. But the same is also true of the “history,” to which you refer. History has become so distorted and manipulated it has no integrity. It has been reduced to hearsay. When a man like Constantine can alter an entire religion, based on his personal agenda, I fail to respect the integrity of the process. When Henry the eight, alter a religion so he could take another wife, that would be two for two.
I have also come to understand as the people and the supreme and ultimate authority, we are not bound by history. we may refer to it but there are no bindings that hold we the people to the past. An exception might be that we choose to be bound based upon tradition or some other logical and reasonable reason. But we would have to give our consent.
So your contentions might float on your word to the dumb, ignorant, stupid people willing to accept your word…but that does not include this old, dumb, stupid man who knows nothing. However, that being true…you know even less.
Based on that Anna, unless you were there personally and have personal knowledge of the events you describe I can only express my disappointment in your integrity and moral character. But then you keep proving my lack of need to trust you further.
Here is an example you are asking me to believe…
[size=48]And where was the consent of the governed given?[/size]
I strongly suggest anyone who feels they have a stake in the truth verify for themselves whether or not you have cooked the books in the first 52 pages.
The Trust – the other story
Thank you again for the opportunity to blow holes in your attempts to convince people that we must still play in the de facto sandbox. You see it is only one more state production. When the people decide to pull down the curtain, then they will realize it was never there in the first place.
Remember, in the final act of the Phantom of the Opera…the only remnant left was…
arnie
You only think you know!
Available 24/7 –
arnie@arnierosner.com
Http://scannedretina.com
[url=tel:714-964-4056]714-964-4056[/url]
[url=tel:714-501-8247]714-501-8247[/url] – mobile
On Sep 28, 2015, at 12:00 AM, Anna von Reitz wrote:
It may not have occurred to you, but the comic book is HISTORY. It’s not opinion. It’s not propaganda for or against anything. It is FACT.   If you think that there is anything factually wrong with our presentation in the first 52 pages or anywhere else in the text, there is an open invitation to prove it. As we said on page 6, we are just mammals here, trying our best. Bring your information forward and if you are right, we will be more than happy to amend the affidavit.
Nobody asked us— either one of us— to agree with past history, but what we are all facing now is the result of history and a lot of it is history nobody taught us. That wasn’t an accident. We weren’t taught this stuff on purpose. We weren’t told the truth, so we couldn’t do anything about it. Like the “social contract” imposed on us as babies, years before we could know anything about contracts. Even our Mothers weren’t informed a word about what these bastards were doing.
Now we know what they were doing, how the put this fraud in place, how they have benefited from it at our expense—- and there is only one way that we have been able to dope it out—- the study of history, public records, and law.
Everything we have explained comes from factual evidence: How we got here. How these institutions came to exist. What they are. How THEY interpreted reality. How they function. Who controls them. How these things are structured. How that affected the world our ancestors lived in. What our Forefathers actually did and agreed to. What the results are for us. And so on.
It’s not a matter of “consent” to history— it is a matter of what is, what exists, what we have to deal with on a daily basis. And we have to know that before anything whatsoever can be done to change it. It’s knowledge of what a problem is that leads to solutions. Cutting out half the problem because it scares us or offends our ideals doesn’t do anything but obstruct useful dialogue and practical action to fix it.
We can’t hide our heads in the sand and pretend that the Global Estate Trust doesn’t exist. It does. And it controls a lot of what goes on in this world, like it or not. You can’t say, oh, no, no, no, this doesn’t apply to me! — Sorry, the Constitution is what the Founders agreed to. Changing that is possible, but requires work— a lot of work. And a lot of education of a lot of people.
So stop blaming the messengers—- or more to the point, the historians. Stop imagining that past history has to be some evil plot. And stop thinking that we can change it by ignoring it. If that worked, we wouldn’t be here now.
On Sun, Sep 27, 2015 at 9:04 PM, ARNIE ROSNER [ltr]<[email=arnie@arnierosner.com][ltr]arnie@arnierosner.com[/ltr][/email]>[/ltr] wrote:
We the People: Shall we re-establish the conditions of employment by which we delegate our authority to our employees?
Judge Anna…
By your personal comments to be listed below…your loyalty to the wrong cause is showing…
Just as in your attempts to misguide the people as demonstrated…[size=36]here[/size]
You continue to attempt to misdirect and confuse the people from exercising their “free will” and their lawful and rightful decision as to what path they will decide for our society to take.
You comments below are very revealing:

Saul and Valerie would be so proud of you.
Judge Anna said to Arnie…
You truly ARE in the Land of Oz, and this is not about Kansas geography. There’s no point in talking about what should be. We all know what should be. And we all know what isn’t.
Instead, the real discussion is about getting back to Kansas. With or without a hot air balloon.
Sidebar:
Notice the suggestion: “There’s no point in talking about what should be. We all know what should be. And we all know what isn’t.”
Exactly…Judge Anna constantly encourages people to accept our fate and deal with the reality the NWO has created for us. Not the reality we the people should be choosing. Are you folks taking this all in?
Your reference to Kansas is however, very appropriate. The fairytale to which you refer has nothing to do with Dorothy and Toto. It deals with the

Phantom of the Corporation.
Which proves none of what you continue to promote even lawfully exists. When you know the truth, it is a crime not to report it to the lawful authorities. (Misprision of felony). Trouble is..there are no lawful authorities…as evidenced here. But even worse…your affidavit (Page 31) not only proves you know of the crimes,
but you continue to perpetuate the acceptance of fraud by which it was all created (Page 13). And more complete examples here. And you tell us it is OK cause everyone does it…


The decisions of what kind of a society in which the people choose to live is theirs. We the people need no one to tell us how or what to think on this matter. That would include the Pope, you, me or anyone else.
As an American sovereign, I believe it is my responsibility and obligation to provide the best version of the truth of which we are capable. You did a great job in partly revealing the truth but took advantage of the opportunity to fill the first 52 pages with your own propaganda. Here.
I disagree with your effort and called you on it. But it is only for the people to decide what they believe and what decisions to make. My role is simply to provide them with the opportunity to see a different view.
You got questions? I got answers. If you ask the question be prepared to hear the answer. It is your decision to accept or reject my response.
arnie
You only think you know!
Available 24/7 –
arnie@arnierosner.com
Http://scannedretina.com
[url=tel:714-964-4056]714-964-4056[/url]
[url=tel:714-501-8247]714-501-8247[/url] – mobile
On Sep 27, 2015, at 4:40 PM, Anna von Reitz wrote:
Arnie— they aren’t working under any version of “Constitution of the United States of America. They are working under “a” constitution called the “Constitution of the United States”. See the difference?   
Don’t believe it? Look up their “Oath of Office”. There isn’t a word about “United States of America”—– just “United States”.
And so far as I can tell, they are running everything out of private corporate treasuries, too, mostly HSS “pass through” accounts tied to money markets and Block Grants. HSS is a family business run out of Austin, Texas.
You truly ARE in the Land of Oz, and this is not about Kansas geography. There’s no point in talking about what should be. We all know what should be. And we all know what isn’t.
Instead, the real discussion is about getting back to Kansas. With or without a hot air balloon.
On Sun, Sep 27, 2015 at 3:06 PM, ARNIE ROSNER [ltr]<[email=arnie@arnierosner.com][ltr]arnie@arnierosner.com[/ltr][/email]>[/ltr] wrote:
Dear Fellow Americans:
My ignorance and incompetence renders me unqualified to comment on the following matter. So I would like to call on you as expert Americans, to provide your views and input as to the importance and the significance of the following:
Below please find the Enumerated Powers as specified by the Constitution of the united States of America at the following link: https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/articlei
For the purpose of encouraging discussion, liberties have been taken to number them. They are in the order as presented at the listed URL. The respective position has no bearing on the importance of one item over another.
The purpose of this message is to elicit your own personal views on how these basic 18 items, which exclusively define and restrict the responsibilities and the specific duties of the lawful representatives of Congress, are being honored and obeyed as of today, 2015-09-27.
In expressing your opinions on this matter, please consider and comment on exactly how you see these enumerated powers apply to what has been described as the terms of the “employment contract,” to which each respective Congressional delegate agrees to faithfully discharge and with which he swears to comply, in order to accept this job assignment.
Further…as a condition of employment this agreement is consummated and confirmed when the oath taker accepts payment of any kind or denomination from the public treasury.
The details of the job description:

  1. The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States; but all duties, imposts and excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;
  2. To borrow money on the credit of the United States;
  3. To regulate commerce with foreign nations, and among the several states, and with the Indian tribes;
  4. To establish a uniform rule of naturalization, and uniform laws on the subject of bankruptcies throughout the United States;
  5. To coin money, regulate the value thereof, and of foreign coin, and fix the standard of weights and measures;
  6. To provide for the punishment of counterfeiting the securities and current coin of the United States;
  7. To establish post offices and post roads;
  8. To promote the progress of science and useful arts, by securing for limited times to authors and inventors the exclusive right to their respective writings and discoveries;
  9. To constitute tribunals inferior to the Supreme Court;
  10. To define and punish piracies and felonies committed on the high seas, and offenses against the law of nations;
  11. To declare war, grant letters of marque and reprisal, and make rules concerning captures on land and water;
  12. To raise and support armies, but no appropriation of money to that use shall be for a longer term than two years;
  13. To provide and maintain a navy;
  14. To make rules for the government and regulation of the land and naval forces;
  15. To provide for calling forth the militia to execute the laws of the union, suppress insurrections and repel invasions;
  16. To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the militia, and for governing such part of them as may be employed in the service of the United States, reserving to the states respectively, the appointment of the officers, and the authority of training the militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;
  17. To exercise exclusive legislation in all cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten miles square) as may, by cession of particular states, and the acceptance of Congress, become the seat of the government of the United States, and to exercise like authority over all places purchased by the consent of the legislature of the state in which the same shall be, for the erection of forts, magazines, arsenals, dockyards, and other needful buildings;–And
  18. To make all laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into execution the foregoing powers, and all other powers vested by this Constitution in the government of the United States, or in any department or officer thereof.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SIMPLY RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE AND AS POSSIBLE…ALL DATA COLLECTED WILL BE DISPLAYED FOR PUBLIC VIEW.
Do not include any information in your responses you do not wish made public.
As one American sovereign to another…Thank you in advance for your participation.
Impostors not included in participating.
arnie
You only think you know!
Available 24/7 –
arnie@arnierosner.com
Http://scannedretina.com
[url=tel:714-964-4056]714-964-4056[/url]
[url=tel:714-501-8247]714-501-8247[/url] – mobile


Thanks to: http://scannedretina.com


____________________________________

 “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr

PurpleSkyz


Admin

Ramola: you absolutely have my permission to publish this correspondence

Posted on September 28, 2015 by arnierosner
On Sep 28, 2015, at 7:11 AM, ramolad@hushmail.com wrote:
Arnie, Thank you so much for responding, and yes of course, you absolutely have my permission to publish this correspondence. (I am fully of the opinion as you are that public discussion of what we are currently undergoing as a nation, and what we need to do to win our freedoms back is invaluable, and can only help the cause.) If you think it will help to wake others up, by all means.
I did notice some of the slightly heated exchanges between you and Judge Anna–do hope you can sort it out!
Just want to clarify too that from my perspective, I greatly appreciate hearing and learning about the history of what has really transpired in America, from Judge Anna’s Affidavit, David Robinson’s books, Howard Freeman, P L Chang, and many other sources online — most Americans don’t know this hidden historic stuff, and neither did I, until recently. I have gained much following conversations and information on your website.
Also, while I favor the Phantom of the Corporation approach & idea–being a fiction writer myself :) (& not a historian or lawyer or judge)–and question the hubris of ancient Popes and current Popes appropriating the whole Earth for themselves under “Global Trusts,” I do see that the fact remains, as Judge Anna points out, that this kind of hubris has led to the creation of entrenched legal systems and centuries of real oppression of real people worldwide–our unfortunate history.
I understand that both of your two intellectual approaches are seeking to clarify and change our current reality for the better–and I will continue to follow your discussions. My understanding and hope is that we are all working on the same side–for freedom, sovereignty, restoration of true American freedoms and the crumbling-to-pieces of the totalitarian, corporate NWO that seems to be in operation already in the US today–and our efforts will support each other. I trust that’s the spirit in which you and Judge Anna have been currently sparring!
Best,
Ramola
Sent using Hushmail
On 9/28/2015 at 1:33 AM, “ARNIE ROSNER” wrote:
Thank you for expressing your views. It is helpful to hear that the reasons these exchanges are made public is just for people just like you who are intelligent and intellectually capable of understanding. Thank you again for being so perceptive.
With your permission publishing your response may open some other ears, still undecided, on how to take what might be misinterpreted as just internal strife. Many still does not understand we are at war and these are the local skirmishes intent on shaping the public view. Without the shock value of a shot being fired, a mere exchange of conflicting ideas is not enough to pry some from their TV’s long enough to recognize the war.
Please advise?
If you consent, do you wish to be anonymous?
Thank you again.
arnie
You only think you know!
Available 24/7 –
arnie@arnierosner.com
Http://scannedretina.com
714-964-4056
714-501-8247 – mobile
On Sep 27, 2015, at 10:12 PM, ramolad@hushmail.com wrote:
Thank you for your thoughtful response, Arnie.
Yes, your unflinching correspondence with Judge Anna and others publicly online does offer insight into the complexity and opens up the whole issue for others.
I do tend to prefer your version of events as one big theater production and all acts since 1862 as null and void–brilliant!–I have read the Affidavit and am currently casting about for best course of action myself, since I–apparently along with thousands of other Americans–have become the subject of electronic harassment/assault with directed-energy weapons in what is apparently a covert CIA/DoD weapons testing and MK ULTRA-extended operation–ever since I (exerting my rights to free speech, I thought) wrote to my Massachusetts senators about chem trails and spoke out locally in my daughter’s school about extra childcare fees during a parent-teacher conference. No attempt I have made to gain reprieve has worked (writing to senators, reps, ACLU, Amnesty Intntl, etc.)–I explore this and other issues at everydayconcerned.net. (These ghastly covert ops are continuing,all over the US, thanks to our corporate shadow govt–or what passes for govt.-and their henchmen the CIA, the NSA, and others.)
So you see, I do have a special interest in seeing sanity and peace and justice restored to the USA!
But since you say Judge Anna offers the right solutions, I will go back and re-read, to figure out what I should do.
I also like the idea of “exposing the impostors”–absolutely. My aim too. I just saw your post requiring input from others, I will add my voice.
Did you see David Robinson’s recent posts–they sound promising! Are they for real? I have re-posted nevertheless.
Best, and I fervently echo your hope, that our efforts today will ensure a future of freedom for our children and theirs…
Ramola
Sent using Hushmail
On 9/26/2015 at 2:24 PM, “ARNIE ROSNER” wrote:
Thank you for your comments.
There is nothing to be sorry about expressing our differences. It is healthy and makes us better and stronger people.
I have a great deal of respect for the truth that Judge Anna brings to the table, if it were not for her insight I would know nothing about the current issues.
However some of the items she attempts to slip in when we are not looking I find objectionable. And so I call her on it as she calls me out when she thinks I am off base. either way, as long as the people are thinking for themselves, they learn from the experience.
Actually the solution is really simple. And Judge Anna has really made the suggestions on what and how to implement.
But first, in my view, it will be much easier with exposing the impostors to clearly establish there is no lawful government. The rest is simple, we must hold new legitimate elections to fill the lawful and currently vacant seats of government that ended in around 1862.
What is so simple about the process is to think of it as one big live theater production that has been an on-going live production since about the 1860’s. It is time to draw the final curtain on the the Phantom of the Corporation.
You see..since everything produced from the show has all been based on fraud, nothing of it’s performance really lawfully existed. All of the laws were make believe. They were null and void at inception.
Steven Wayne Pattison: Most of what they do is without “Delegated Authority” and again is “Null and Void” from the time they did it.
Thank you for your interest and ardent support of the Republic. Future generations will be assured of their freedom due to our success to deliver a really free environment for the people.
arnie
You only think you know!
Available 24/7 –
arnie@arnierosner.com
Http://scannedretina.com
714-964-4056
714-501-8247 – mobile
On Sep 26, 2015, at 11:05 AM, ramolad@hushmail.com wrote:
Thank you very much, Arnie!
I’m so sorry you and Judge Anna seem to be at odds! You are both doing good–no, great–work!
We the people who are trying to figure all of this stuff out are definitely grateful. Frankly, I have no idea how the US is going to get out of this deep mess, esp. now that the NWO-affiliated Pope has spoken at the UN, but I follow all attempts (the W. Virginia action/NLA/ITNJ/Your blog/Judge Anna’s affidavit/Jean’s blog) with great hope, and seek only to support all these good attempts to return the US to sanity, normalcy, and justice.
If you don’t mind, I will also post some of the info in some of your other posts in my The Truth About US Govt–USA 101 series–an ongoing effort to self-educate & inform. Always with full credit, and much thanks.
Best!
Ramola
Sent using Hushmail
On 9/26/2015 at 1:13 PM, “ARNIE ROSNER” wrote:
There are no restrictions on items published at the scannedretina. We only serve the interests of the people…the clearly intended beneficiaries of all of our efforts.
Thank you for recognition and your kind words. But there must be some mistake…
I am just an old dumb and stupid man, on his way out. Totally incompetent, ignorant and uneducated. No one should listen to anything I have to say. What could I possibly know?
Even Judge Anna agrees with me…
On Sep 26, 2015, at 9:40 AM, Anna Von Fritz wrote:
You are a fool if you think I am a plant for the NWO, a follower of Saul Alinsky or anything else of the sort.
You are also a fool if you think Pope Francis eats babies in dark crypts under St. Peter’s Cathedral.
I would go beyond saying you are a “fool” — I would say you are brainwashed and deluded.
A fool can still tell the truth and act with decency.
You can do neither.
Sent from my iPhone
  
arnie
You only think you know!
Available 24/7 –
arnie@arnierosner.com
Http://scannedretina.com
714-964-4056
714-501-8247 – mobile
On Sep 26, 2015, at 9:52 AM, ramolad@hushmail.com wrote:
Dear Arnie Rosner,
I am writing to ask if I may post this terrific article of yours in full on my blog The Everyday Concerned Citizen–www.everydayconcerned.net? With full credit to you of course, and linkbacks to the Scanned Retina blog. Please let me know, thanks!
Thank you for all you are doing for all of us!
Best,
Ramola D
Sent using Hushmail
—– Forwarded message from “Co-Creating Our Future on Planet Earth” —–
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 15:21:43 +0000
Subject: [New post] Special Notice from the ScannedRetina: To Owners; Agents and Employees of the Media
To: ramolad@hushmail.com
Respond to this post by replying above this line
New post on Co-Creating Our Future on Planet Earth
Special Notice from the ScannedRetina: To Owners; Agents and Employees of the Media
by Jean
SOURCE
Posted on September 26, 2015

by arnierosner
[size=32]Special Notice from the ScannedRetina: To Owners; Agents and Employees of the Media[/size]
You have a special moral and ethical obligation to the people to report the honest truth. Your responsibility to the people, transcends any financial or other agreements or understandings, that might violate the spirit of your journalistic privileges.
https://videopress.com/v/Bd3SSJAW?hd=0&autoPlay=0&permalink=0&loop=0President John F. Kennedy Speech on Secret Society
Many of you have seen fit to violate the very spirit expressed by President Kennedy. This is no longer a question as it has been openly documented.
https://videopress.com/v/fBAIKV73?hd=0&autoPlay=0&permalink=0&loop=0Propaganda
https://videopress.com/v/IaJZpUwX?hd=0&autoPlay=0&permalink=0&loop=0Many of you may be mistakenly of the notion, you are protected from your criminal abuse of your special privileges by the corporate shield. Permit us to dispel that notion by the following facts:
Phantom of the Corporation
Since everything that has been done has been in fraud, the perpetrators ARE CRIMINALS! And need to be treated as such.
1. But even beyond that, since all of the deception violates any legitimate corporate charter, the charter of the United States of America, Incorporated has been dissolved by default, due to their own criminal actions.
2. Taking that a step farther, with no basic authority from the people in the form of lawful delegated authority, there is no lawful administrative authority to issue corporate charters in the first place.
3. There is no lawful government in any shape or form currently in existence. Through the act of fraud, just by default, all government corporations have been dissolved. The assets must be liquidated and disbursed to the people, the rightful owners of the assets.
4. All corporations, in the Continental United States of America, have been operating with no authenticated charters and are operating unlawfully and with no corporate shield to provide any type of immunity from criminal prosecution and or financial liability caused to individual or classes of citizens. In my way of thinking, right off the top, this would include banks, and other financial institutions who have engaged in foreclosure fraud, taxpayer bail-outs and other types of market manipulation which have been ignored by impostors, masquerading as lawful public officers.
Cutting to the chase:
Journalists and media personalities are also considered impostors and impersonators when they assume a “cloaked persona.”
They appear to be legitimate but act under the color of deception and deceit. This can be verified by the clever description used in conjunction with their media productions. They cleverly refer to their shows as entertainment and not news. They may be described as “pundits and not “journalist.”
There is no excuse for the violation of the public trust by the journalistic corp. Those who participate in these deliberate crimes against the people and humanity are also guilty of treason.   It is time for the real responsible journalist to rethink their current role in society. It is time to look in the mirror and decide on which side of the truth they really wish to stand before the people make that choice for them.
The standards by which journalists are guided. Of course the decision to follow these guidelines are up to the individual. It is a matter of free choice.
JOURNALISM CODE OF ETHICS
http://www.sedonaobserver.com/what.html

  • The public journal is a public trust; acceptance of a lesser service than public service is a betrayal of this trust.
  • Presentation of the facts with accuracy and fairness constitutes the fundamental foundation of an ethical press.
  • Journalists will write only what they hold in their hearts to be the truth.
  • Suppression of the news, for any consideration other than the welfare of society, is a betrayal of public trust.
  • Bribery by one’s own pocketbook will be avoided and that individual responsibility will not be escaped by pleading another’s instructions or another’s dividends.
  • Journalists will engage strictly in the professional conduct worthy of their profession and refrain from abuses of power, as well as threats, intimidation or harassment of their sources, readers and the general public.
  • Journalists will respect readers and the general public by publishing opposing voices and interfacing with them professionally, employing diplomacy, courtesy and dignity at all times.
  • Publishers will refrain from public office and contributing bylined editorial content to their publications.
  • Advertising, like news and editorial columns, will serve the best interests of all readers. A single standard of truth will prevail for all.
  • The press shall fear God and honor man; is stoutly independent and unmoved by greed or power; is indignant at injustice; always respectful of its readers; unswayed by money and privilege or the clamor of the mob; seeks to give every man a chance as far as law and honest wage and recognition of human brotherhood; promotes international good will and cements community comradeship. The press is for the truth of humanity, of and for today’s world.

Seek Truth and Report It
Journalists should be honest, fair and courageous in gathering, reporting and interpreting information on behalf of the common good. As such, they must:

  • Test the accuracy of information from all sources and exercise care to avoid inadvertent error. Deliberate distortion is never permissible.
  • Diligently seek out subjects of news stories to give them the opportunity to respond to allegations of wrongdoing.
  • Identify sources whenever feasible. The public is entitled to as much information as possible on sources’ reliability.
  • Always question sources’ motives before promising anonymity. Clarify conditions attached to any promise made in exchange for information. Keep promises.
  • Make certain that headlines, news teasers, promotional material, photos, video, audio, graphics, sound bites and quotations do not misrepresent. They should not oversimplify or highlight incidents out of context.
  • Never distort the content of news photos or video. Image enhancement for technical clarity is always permissible. Label montages and photo illustrations.
  • Avoid misleading re-enactments or staged news events. If re-enactment is necessary to tell a story, label it.
  • Avoid undercover or other surreptitious methods of gathering information except when traditional open methods will not yield information vital to the public. Use of such methods should be explained as part of the story
  • Never plagiarize.
  • Tell the story of the diversity and magnitude of the human experience boldly, even when it is unpopular to do so.
  • Examine their own cultural values and avoid imposing those values on others.
  • Avoid stereotyping by race, gender, age, religion, ethnicity, geography, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance or social status.
  • Support the open exchange of views, even views they find repugnant.
  • Give voice to the voiceless; official and unofficial sources of information can be equally valid.
  • Distinguish between advocacy and news reporting. Analysis and commentary should be labeled and not misrepresent fact or context.
  • Distinguish news from advertising and shun hybrids that blur the lines between the two.
  • Recognize a special obligation to ensure that the public’s business is conducted in the open and that government records are open to inspection.

Minimize Harm
Ethical journalists treat sources, subjects and colleagues as human beings deserving of respect. They should:

  • Show compassion for those who may be affected adversely by news coverage. Use special sensitivity when dealing with children and inexperienced sources or subjects.
  • Be sensitive when seeking or using interviews or photographs of those affected by tragedy or grief.
  • Recognize that gathering and reporting information may cause harm or discomfort. Pursuit of the news is not a license for arrogance.
  • Recognize that private people have a greater right to control information about themselves than do public officials and others who seek power, influence or attention. Only an overriding public need can justify intrusion into anyone’s privacy.
  • Show good taste. Avoid pandering to lurid curiosity.
  • Be cautious about identifying juvenile suspects or victims of sex crimes.
  • Be judicious about naming criminal suspects before the formal filing of charges.
  • Balance a criminal suspect’s fair trial rights with the public’s right to be informed.
  • Maintain respect and courtesy for their readers, sources and publics.

Act Independently
Journalists should be free of obligation to any interest other than the public’s right to know. They should:

  • Avoid conflicts of interest, real or perceived.
  • Remain free of associations and activities that may compromise integrity or damage credibility.
  • Refuse gifts, favors, fees, free travel and special treatment, and shun secondary employment, political involvement, public office and service in community organizations if they compromise journalistic integrity.
  • Disclose unavoidable conflicts.
  • Be vigilant and courageous about holding those with power accountable.
  • Deny favored treatment to advertisers and special interests and resist their pressure to influence news coverage.
  • Refrain from revealing news stories, sources and other paper information or materials prior to publication. Journalists do not share their work with any member of the public other than editorial staff prior to publication.
  • Be wary of sources offering information for favors or money; avoid bidding for news.

Be Accountable
Journalists are accountable to their readers, listeners, viewers and each other.
Journalists should:

  • Clarify and explain news coverage and invite dialogue with the public over journalistic conduct.
  • Encourage the public to voice grievances against the news media.
  • Admit mistakes and correct them promptly.
  • Refrain from political office as well as from the offices of religious, community and political organizations to avoid conflicts of interest between ethical reporting and obligations to these organizations. Rather, journalists should serve as the watchdogs of such organizations and report their activities in an unbiased manner.
  • Expose unethical practices of journalists and the news media.
  • Engage strictly in the professional conduct worthy of their profession and refrain from abuses of power, as well as threats, intimidation or harassment of their sources, readers and the general public.
  • Abide by the same high standards to which they hold others.

Jean | September 26, 2015 at 8:23 am | Categories: Financial, Illuminati | URL: http://wp.me/p35maN-38Z
Comment   See all comments
Eu5]9F6[pSZ%2FfdVFVWPYA%26Lz]vZ5PDY.%2FnDsq2E5Ng-QW]Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from Co-Creating Our Future on Planet Earth.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.
Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
https://jhaines6a.wordpress.com/2015/09/26/special-notice-from-the-scannedretina-to-owners-agents-and-employees-of-the-media/

Thanks to: http://scannedretina.com


____________________________________

 “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr

PurpleSkyz


Admin
From Anna via FB:

This is the first "proof" Arnie Rosner has offered for his claims. His comment derives from reading pages 13 and 14 of our affidavit, "You Know Something Is Wrong When....An American Affidavit of Probable Cause".
"Everything seems in order with the exception of the “1302 brainstorm.” Are we to accept that of Epiphany of a Pope granted him the authority to act as a global trustee of the global estate? But don’t we first have to establish there is something such as the global estate?" --- Arnie Rosner, voicing his reasons for thinking that we “lying” to people, “distorting” facts, etc.
No, Arnie, you aren't "being asked to accept" anything. You are being told what Boniface thought and what Boniface did. It is plain old documented historical fact.
The “1302 brainstorm” refers to Pope Boniface VIII thinking that he is the steward of Christ, therefore the steward and trustee of the whole Earth.
We didn’t comment one word about whether he was right or wrong. We just reported the fact that this is what he came up with.
Then we reported the actions he took as a result --- he created a document known as the Unam Sanctum Trust.
We didn’t say anything pro or con about that, either. We just informed you of its existence so you could look it up for yourselves.
Then we followed with actions other Pope’s took to build on Boniface’s claim, and gave you those references too.
These documents (and a whole lot of other documents and records) prove that yes, a global estate has been conceptualized, defined, claimed, organized, and administered for hundreds of years by the Holy See.
These are facts, whether anyone likes them or not, and they are clearly documented in the public and church records going back hundreds of years.
So, Arnie, what is “deceitful”, “distorted”, or “half-truth” in any of this?
Do you have any proof that Boniface VIII didn’t make this claim? Didn’t issue the Unam Sanctum Trust documents? Didn’t organize manpower to make it real?
Do you have proof that any of the other Testamentary Trusts created by later Pope’s didn’t take effect? And didn’t create a globe-spanning hierarchy exactly as we described?
The Global Estate Trust is a fact. It isn't subject to such things as acceptance or belief or consent. It's like the Golden Gate Bridge.
Our affidavit tells people how the Global Estate Trust came to be and that it exists and how it is organized and there is nothing more to be "read into it" than what is on the page.
We didn't say one word about it being good, bad, or indifferent, true, false, consensual, or anything else.
We just presented the historical facts.
Which will be evident to anyone who cracks the book open, except Arnie Rosner.


____________________________________

 “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum