OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
“Jared Ayden – Aklo: the forces behind the matrix are finished” (Sirian Heaven) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
“Jared Ayden – Aklo: the forces behind the matrix are finished” (Sirian Heaven) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
“Jared Ayden – Aklo: the forces behind the matrix are finished” (Sirian Heaven) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
“Jared Ayden – Aklo: the forces behind the matrix are finished” (Sirian Heaven) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
“Jared Ayden – Aklo: the forces behind the matrix are finished” (Sirian Heaven) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
“Jared Ayden – Aklo: the forces behind the matrix are finished” (Sirian Heaven) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
“Jared Ayden – Aklo: the forces behind the matrix are finished” (Sirian Heaven) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
“Jared Ayden – Aklo: the forces behind the matrix are finished” (Sirian Heaven) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
“Jared Ayden – Aklo: the forces behind the matrix are finished” (Sirian Heaven) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
“Jared Ayden – Aklo: the forces behind the matrix are finished” (Sirian Heaven) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
“Jared Ayden – Aklo: the forces behind the matrix are finished” (Sirian Heaven) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
“Jared Ayden – Aklo: the forces behind the matrix are finished” (Sirian Heaven) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
“Jared Ayden – Aklo: the forces behind the matrix are finished” (Sirian Heaven) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
“Jared Ayden – Aklo: the forces behind the matrix are finished” (Sirian Heaven) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
“Jared Ayden – Aklo: the forces behind the matrix are finished” (Sirian Heaven) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
“Jared Ayden – Aklo: the forces behind the matrix are finished” (Sirian Heaven) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
“Jared Ayden – Aklo: the forces behind the matrix are finished” (Sirian Heaven) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
“Jared Ayden – Aklo: the forces behind the matrix are finished” (Sirian Heaven) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
“Jared Ayden – Aklo: the forces behind the matrix are finished” (Sirian Heaven) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
“Jared Ayden – Aklo: the forces behind the matrix are finished” (Sirian Heaven) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
“Jared Ayden – Aklo: the forces behind the matrix are finished” (Sirian Heaven) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
“Jared Ayden – Aklo: the forces behind the matrix are finished” (Sirian Heaven) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

“Jared Ayden – Aklo: the forces behind the matrix are finished” (Sirian Heaven)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

from kauilapele

My Last Post for this Day… I Feel It Is Important…
Posted on 2012/07/07

Two communications from other Sources. Two links, that appeared today (7-7-12), which have the same message, from my view. Not much I’m saying here, but I felt the alignment of these. “New waves off Light”, with the “Stargate-Portal… connect[ing] Galactic Center to Sol center to Gaia center”. Very important. Particularly the releasing of old patterns, closed minds.

—————————————————————————

“Jared Ayden – Aklo: the forces behind the matrix are finished” (Sirian Heaven)

… New waves of Light are on their way to Earth, their effect is twofold, a lot of mess rises to the surface so that finally something is being done.

What is emerging, both for individuals and for entire societies can no longer be swept under the rug or covered or denied. Now something is done, it is recognized and released. Nothing can stop this process, since these waves are too strong.

Upon release it is impossible to go back to the old pattern. It does not matter if you can imagine that or not. Say: I am open to the changes that are taking place. The entire Universe is ready to assist and help each and everyone of you.

It is now important to get the programming out of your beliefs and thought patterns. In order for you to break free from the matrix, so to speak. The major structures around you come sailing down, the forces behind the matrix are finished.

Many of you have been building a new matrix for a long long time, or call it Grid, whatever you want. It is your collective thoughts and beliefs that ultimately shape reality into what it is.

It is important to knock out the ancient thought patterns, but because your ‘reality’ was always the feedback loop that kept these systems firmly in place, it is also important for these feedback loops to be thrown out of gear, only then can your programmed systems forever lose their validity.

This is a bit scary, because everything that was certain, isn’t anymore. But as it once certainly was very difficult to build a better life for yourself and your loved ones, that certainty will have disappeared as well and the inhabitants of Earth will discover that henceforth it is a assured to have all your basic needs provided for.

You too my dearest still have much patterns to let go of. Survival issues will soon no longer be part of your thoughts. Where should I live, how do I make a living …. these are all thoughts that will have no place in your reality anymore.

Imagine this as well.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum