OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for OCT 4: "If Everyone Cared" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for OCT 4: "If Everyone Cared" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for OCT 4: "If Everyone Cared" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for OCT 4: "If Everyone Cared" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for OCT 4: "If Everyone Cared" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for OCT 4: "If Everyone Cared" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for OCT 4: "If Everyone Cared" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for OCT 4: "If Everyone Cared" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for OCT 4: "If Everyone Cared" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for OCT 4: "If Everyone Cared" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for OCT 4: "If Everyone Cared" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for OCT 4: "If Everyone Cared" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for OCT 4: "If Everyone Cared" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for OCT 4: "If Everyone Cared" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for OCT 4: "If Everyone Cared" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for OCT 4: "If Everyone Cared" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for OCT 4: "If Everyone Cared" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for OCT 4: "If Everyone Cared" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for OCT 4: "If Everyone Cared" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for OCT 4: "If Everyone Cared" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for OCT 4: "If Everyone Cared" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for OCT 4: "If Everyone Cared" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for OCT 4: "If Everyone Cared"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for OCT 4: "If Everyone Cared" Empty POOFness for OCT 4: "If Everyone Cared" Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:58 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for OCT 4: "If Everyone Cared"

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

-------- Original Message --------
To: 2GOFORTH
Subject: Fwd: "If Everyone Cared"
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 21:25:10 -0400

"If Everyone Cared"

From underneath the trees, we watch the sky
Confusing stars for satellites
I never dreamed that you'd be mine
But here we are, we're here tonight

Singing Amen, I, I'm alive

[Chorus:]
If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
Then we'd see the day when nobody died

And I'm singing

Amen I, Amen I, I'm alive
Amen I, Amen I, Amen I, I'm alive

And in the air the fireflies
Our only light in paradise
We'll show the world they were wrong
And teach them all to sing along

(I'm alive)

[Chorus x2]

And as we lie beneath the stars
We realize how small we are
If they could love like you and me
Imagine what the world could be

If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
Then we'd see the day when nobody died
When nobody died...

[Chorus]

We'd see the day, we'd see the day
When nobody died
We'd see the day, we'd see the day
When nobody died
We'd see the day when nobody died

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IUSZyjiYuY

Greetings and Salutation:

POOF SAID:

Dear Ones-- the world is falling apart as you who have been watching good tv coverage can obviously see. Those who don't watch see it too; all you have to do is walk among the citizens to hear the concerns and how they are voicing their dismay. Yes dismay is good word for it. These times are a time of change and the changing elements in all corners are indicators that no one is really in charge any longer. The group that mis- used power they have had on the world is lessening in spite of how it looks. Make room for splits and for the intermediate steps that are being taken to move some of these issues aside. Not too much can be said about that but it is enough to be able to report that all is not lost. It is a continued hope that we will be believed and the forces for good continue to be allowed to set up a new dynasty. That is what will make the shift needed; a dynasty that is based upon principles of honor, respect, sovereignty and personal responsibility.

Now for the stages of things. The end game is on the horizon; we know you read that over and over but believe us when we assure you that it can be seen in the light of a new day. The efforts and the breakdowns are all seen for what they are. Just a word of thanks for holding the images of a new day and a new way of being…P…

ZAP SAYS;

HI ALL

MANY ARE CONFUSED OVER THE NEW NOTE THAT IS BEING USED TO DO THE EXCHANGES AND COMPENSATIONS. MANY CALL IT THE TREASURY RESERVE NOTE AND SOME CALL IT THE TREASURY RESERVE DOLLAR, OR THE NEW DOLLAR, OR EVEN (MISTAKENLY) THE AMERO. DOES IT REALLY MATTER WHAT THE NAME IS? SO MUCH DRAMA OVER THE NAME. ONE SAD TURNIP CALLS ME ON IT EVERY WEEK AND TELLS ME I AM 100% WRONG AND A FRAUD.

LET’S THEN CALL IT THE CHOCOLATE NOTE, OR CHOCO FOR SHORT. SOUND BETTER? I DO NOT THINK YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MUNCH ON IT, AND IF SOMEBODY HANDS YOU A BOX OF CHOCOS, WELLL…AT THIS STAGE, YOU WILL NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GETTING.

WHATEVER IT IS, AND I WILL CALL IT THE TRN FOR NOW, IT IS LIVE AND KICKING ON THE SCREENS AND WILL BE THE MEDIUM OF EXCHANGE WHEN THE TIME COMES. WHEN YOU ASK?

REALLY REALLY SOON I AM TOLD. PROBABLY NEXT WEEK IF ALL GOES RIGHT.

REGARDLESS OF THE MINUTIAE, THE GCR AND GLOBAL RESET ARE HERE AND ACTIVELY BEING PERFORMED. THIS MONTH IS AN EXTRAORDINARY MONTH FOR ALL THESE THINGS TO START COMING OUT AND MANIFESTING IN OUR REALITY. ALL IS GOING ACCORDING TO THE DIVINE PLAN, AND THAT TIMING BELONGS TO THE BIG GUY UPSTAIRS. WE JUST OBSERVE.

I PERSONALLY HOPE IT IS NEXT WEEK, BUT IF IT IS LATER, IT WILL NOT MAKE MUCH DIFFERENCE TO THE OVERALL SCHEME OF THINGS. THE ROYALS HAVE SET OUT A SCHEDULE AND IF KEPT, THEN THIS MONTH WILL BE IT AND NO MORE FRUSTRATION OR GOING TO THE BLOGS FOR THE LAST RUMOR.

I HAVE SEEN A FEW THINGS THAT GIVE ME GREAT CONFIDENCE AS TO THE VERACITY OF ALL THAT IS HAPPENING SO I CAN REST EASY AT NIGHT WITHOUT CONCERN WHETHER THE BAD GUYS ARE GOING TO WIN. I JUST REFUSE TO GIVE THAT ENERGY TO THE THOUGHT FORM. I KNOW WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL AND WE WILL BEGIN THE 1000 YEARS OF PEACE, JOY AND PROSPERITY. IT IS HARD WON, AND A JUST A FEW MORE ITEMS NEED TO BE TAKEN CARE OF TO SMOOTH THE PATH.

ONE OF THE BIGGEST CRISIS IN OUR HISTORY IS HAPPENING UNDER OUR NOSES, AND THAT IS THE REFUGEE PROBLEM. MILLIONS (ABOUT 4) ARE SQUATTING IN JORDAN TRYING TO SURVIVE THE BEST THEY CAN. THE GOOD KING HAS GRACIOUSLY ALLOWED THE REFUGEES TO COME ACROSS HIS BORDER AND DOING THE BEST HE CAN TO HELP. THE UNITED NATIONS IS KINDA STUCK WITH ONLY 6 WEEKS OF HELP LEFT ON THEIR SIDE FOR THESE PEOPLE, AND WE ARE LOOKING AT WAYS TO GIVE A HELPING HAND. I THINK WE WILL COME UP WITH SOMETHING.

IN MY PREVIOUS TRAVELS IN CHINA AND ELSEWHERE, I WENT TO SOME BUNKERS AND CAVES AND WAREHOUSES WHERE SOME STUFF IS KEPT. IN PREVIOUS TRAVELS, I HAVE SEEN THE GOLD AND BONDS AND TRINKETS AND IT IS TRULY EXTRAORDINARY. SOME OF IT IS FOR HUMANITY, AND THAT PART IS MORE THAN SUFFICIENT FOR THE RECONSTRUCTION PERIOD. SO TAKE HEART THAT THERE IS A CLEAR SOURCE OF WEALTH THAT IS TO BE TAPPED INTO FOR THE BENEFIT OF OUR HUMANITY.

THIS TIME AROUND, I WILL SEE MORE OF THESE BUT ARE THEY GOING TO BE THE SOURCE OF THE OUTPUT FOR THE FUNDINGS? I THINK NOT AS THAT WEALTH IS ALREADY EARMARKED IN SPECIAL ACCOUNTS THAT WILL BE LET LOOSE, BUT IT WILL STILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE A CONTAINER OR TEN OF DOLLAR BILLS, AND BUSHELS OF VARIOUS GEMS (MOSTLY UNCUT OF COURSE). THE MOST INTERESTING THINGS, AFTER ONE GOES OOH AAH AT A WALL OF GOLD INGOTS, ARE THE ANTIQUES AND THE ART. NOW THAT’S A BIG WOW. THE THINGS THAT OUR HUMANITY CAN MAKE IS TRULY EXTRAORDINARY. THE INTRICACY AND DETAIL OF SOME OF THE CARVINGS TAKES YOUR BREATH AWAY. SUCH BEAUTY…

I AM SHORT ON TIME THESE DAYS WITH THE WORK AT HAND, SO THIS WEEK’S MESSAGE IS BRIEF, BUT REST ASSURED THAT ALL WE HAVE BEEN AWAITING IS AT HAND AND ABOUT TO BE DEPLOYED.

MY HEARTFELT THANKS TO THOSE THAT HELPED THE CRITICAL SITUATION THESE LAST DAYS, AND MESSAGES ARE GOING OUT TO EVERYBODY WE CAN GET TO (THANKS SUSAN). DO NOT FORGET HER REGULAR STUFF NOW THAT THE EMERGENCY IS OVER.

BY MID-WEEK, I WILL HAVE EITHER GREAT NEWS OR MORE OF THE SAME (WAIT AND BE PATIENT) AND I THINK IT WILL BE WAIT AND BE PATIENT BEING A PESSIMIST RIGHT NOW. BUT BY WEEKEND IT SHOULD BE GREAT.

TALK VERY SOON AND AGAIN GOD BLESS FOR THE CRITICAL HELP GIVEN. MUCH MUCH THANKS.

IN INCONCEIVABLE GRATITUDE.

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
OCTOBER 4, 2015
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2015

2goforth@safe-mail.net

Consultations, continue...

Love and Kisses,

'THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS'

Susan, ZAP and Staff

=====