Latest topics
» Anna von Reitz - International Notice Back to “The United States of America Government” — And All Other Pretenders
Today at 6:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Confession of M2 and the Gold
Today at 6:52 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Pizzagate OMFG - Pope Francis Slams "Fake News" as Eating Excrement HOLY SHIT!
Today at 6:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Impending Announcement of Ruins from Futuristic Civilization Found in Antarctica
Today at 6:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WikiLeaks NEWS
Today at 5:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» HOW TO STAGE A MEDIA FALSE FLAG # HOAX
Today at 5:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Fall of the Cabal; Proof in One Viral Photo
Today at 5:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic RV/GCR News
Today at 4:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cold Hearted Orb Rules the Night
Today at 3:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious “Thunderstorm Asthma” Now Strikes Kuwait – Hospitalizing Nearly A Thousand
Today at 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Antarctica Strangeness, Buzz Aldrin Update
Today at 2:22 pm by Jaguar-2016

» POOFness for DEC 4: TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT (OF INTERNET PANHANDLING)
Today at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pre-Orients guide the Higher Guideds
Today at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Out-of-Body Experiences: Is It Possible to Leave the Body?
Today at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Over Small City In Argentina and MORE
Today at 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ The Dragon of Revelation 12 could be Planet Nine plus MORE
Today at 8:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous: UPDATE : 6 DAYS THAT WILL ROCK THE WORLD!
Today at 8:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pearl Harbor False Flag 75th Anniversary: Time to Admit the Deception
Today at 8:25 am by bs4ever

» NAVAJO Nation SUES US GOV for $160 Million over “COLOSSAL DAMAGES” From COLORADO MINE SPILL.
Today at 8:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial
Today at 1:02 am by MartyM

» Panic At CERN! Woman Lost In Vortex!! Gateway To New World!?
Yesterday at 11:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Activests protest Wellsfargo for funding DAPL - video
Yesterday at 10:44 pm by Serena1

» THIS Ancient Egyptian Labyrinth is home to 24 megalithic, highly-polished boxes that weigh 100 tons
Yesterday at 10:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Massive Swastika Found Under Ancient Lake in Antarctica
Yesterday at 10:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Deadly Sinkhole Swallows Texas Deputy, Injures Others
Yesterday at 10:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Massive 6.2 Earthquake Rocks Trinidad and Tobago
Yesterday at 10:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery Boom Lake Jackson, TX Dec 6th 2016
Yesterday at 10:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Financial news and a message to the electoral college
Yesterday at 10:04 pm by Jaguar-2016

» The Mind Virus
Yesterday at 9:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt, The Sedona Connection
Yesterday at 9:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anti-austerity protesters clash with police in Rio
Yesterday at 9:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DID A 1987 TOP SECRET CULT JUST REAPPEAR IN WASHINGTON D.C.?
Yesterday at 9:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Your Biology is Your Biography - David Icke Interviews Monnica Sepulveda
Yesterday at 9:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT: HTTP://WWW.DINARDETECTIVES.COM/

NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT: HTTP://WWW.DINARDETECTIVES.COM/

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:
HTTP://WWW.DINARDETECTIVES.COM/

7-10-2012 Dan (PTR): We've got contacts telling us that everything says that this is done as far as their concerned. That doesn't mean that it will RV by morning but it does mean that a huge part of this has been accomplished. I just think it's very close that is what everyone is telling us. People are not going to get paid before others. These people in Reno are wasting their time. They are wasting their savings over greed. We are all extremely close to being paid though. There are a lot of posers out there pretending to be able to get you a better rate. Some of these people are going to be in BIG trouble and actually already are. I've already brought up one of these guys on a call before so I don't need to mention his name again. I hope they lift up the curtain and get this show started soon. We really are close. It might not be today or tomorrow but we are close.

7-10-2012 Gary (PTR): Everyone is saying it's already done. Only a few contacts think there may be a 24-48 hr delay. We thought we would see it today but everyone is saying that this will be evident shortly. There are some things going on in Washington where they are acknowledging that the RV is coming. All of the details have been completed, kind of like launching a rocket. Someone can always lift up their hand and delay it but what we're hearing from good contacts is they are doing what needs to be done and putting people in place in preparation.

7-10-2012 Tony (PTR): We thought we would see this today but that didn't happen. Everyone is saying that everything is done except for the hammer dropping. Everyone is excited every minute of the day. The part that doesn't make sense to me is that some people are getting paid today and some people are having to wait. I don't think it's going to be that way. I think this has to come to us a certain way. Everything we're seeing in the public view is a setup for this happening. Everything we're seeing on the back end with the codes and payouts tells us there is no currency being exchanged in the system. No one is cashing out. No one will benefit before anyone else. I think the RV is done, I just don't think we'll see it tomorrow. There was some celebration going on today though because it's done. It's really done. We will be able to see it before Ramadan. There are a lot of people under investigation right now. Some of these groups in Reno etc are losing everything. I personally know people who have already been arrested as well as people who have lost everything. Out of embarrassment they are not talking about this to others and that's what the scammers are counting on. We're so close to this being over, I'm trust trying to tell everyone to please be careful dealing with these packages and cashout groups because this is getting ridiculous. The RV is going to happen this month. I do know that it can't go past this month.

7-10-2012 Council of Ministers: The Kurdistan Council of Ministers decided to form a committee to amend the investment law. Today the formation of a committee to amend the investment law to provide facilities and greater opportunities for investment in the region. The beginning of the meeting, the Council of Ministers approved a decision to form the foundation of coordination and follow-up, and rules of procedure of the institution, where will this institution one of the components of the Council of Ministers and directly related to the President of the Government, and is working to follow-up and ensure the implementation of policy, laws and decisions of the Council of Ministers of the best picture, and will have an official rank of minister and deputy will work in accordance with the rules of procedure approved it.
[b]

Thanks YM! :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum