OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for OCT 18: Shine EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for OCT 18: Shine EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for OCT 18: Shine EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for OCT 18: Shine EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for OCT 18: Shine EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for OCT 18: Shine EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for OCT 18: Shine EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for OCT 18: Shine EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for OCT 18: Shine EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for OCT 18: Shine EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for OCT 18: Shine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for OCT 18: Shine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for OCT 18: Shine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for OCT 18: Shine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for OCT 18: Shine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for OCT 18: Shine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for OCT 18: Shine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for OCT 18: Shine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for OCT 18: Shine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for OCT 18: Shine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for OCT 18: Shine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for OCT 18: Shine EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for OCT 18: Shine

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for OCT 18: Shine Empty POOFness for OCT 18: Shine Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:32 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for OCT 18: Shine

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

-------- Original Message --------
To: 2goforth
Subject: Shines
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 18:04:42 -0400

VAN MORRISON LYRICS
"Whenever God Shines His Light On Me"

Whenever God shines his light on me
Opens up my eyes so I can see
When I look up in the darkest night
I know everything's going to be alright
In deep confusion, in great despair
When I reach out for him he is there
When I am lonely as I can be
I know that God shines his light on me

Reach out for him, he'll be there
With him your troubles you can share
If you live the life you love
You get the blessing from above
He heals the sick and heals the lame
Says you can do it too in Jesus name

He'll lift you up and turn you around
And put your feet back on higher ground

Reach out for him, he'll be there
With him your troubles you can share
You can use his higher power
In every day and any hour
He heals the sick and heals the lame
Says you can do it too in Jesus name

He'll lift you up and turn you around
And put your feet back on higher ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuzVwiL1i5M

Greetings and Salutation:

POOF SAID:

We see a strong cleansing wave hitting the collective airwaves - go within and let it burn itself out. Pause... draw from your reserves; the world has survived greater waves then this one. You are big kid's, keep rolling with the punches you have made it thru bigger obstacles then this.

This is no big deal, the behind scenes are always prepared for any and all eventualities. Know that funds continue to trickle through as the changes continue.

This is the moment to fine tune your visions. The generated wave will have far reaching effects. Just remember what you focus on grows in your experience. Peace is always the best choice. Hang tight; close the lid, do the sane thing and above all remember to Breath!

All is well, keep your eye on the big picture and understand that Zap's entire devotion is this mission. Continue to send prayers and remember we are all in this journey together. When all is said and done,it will make for fascinating discussion.

As there are many ways of looking at truth. Why magnify the rumors when all that does is generate greater waves of turbulence...P...

ZAP SAYS:

HI ALL

OVER THIS LAST WEEK, I WROTE SOME FAST UPDATE MESSAGES TO MY PRIVATE LIST THAT GAVE A GLIMPSE INTO THE INTERNAL WORKINGS OF THE GLOBAL RESET.

I MENTIONED THE GLOBAL FREEZE ON ALL MAJOR MONEY MOVEMENT TO ALLOW THE NEW SYSTEM DESIGNED TO TAKE CARE OF THE MASSIVE PAYOUTS TO BE TIED INTO THE PROGRAM AT THE BANKS, THE RELEASE OR UNFREEZE THIS COMING MONDAY OF SUCH MONEY MOVEMENTS, THE BEGINNING OF THE HISTORIC ASSET REDEMPTIONS, THE BEGINNING OF THE CURRENCY EXCHANGES IN FORCE, THE ALERT STATUS OF THE POLICE FORCES, AND OTHER ELEMENTS OF THE RESET INCLUSIVE OF TAKING THE VEGGIES INTO THE BLENDER LED OF COURSE BY SNUFFLES AND BACONATOR.

NOW, A MORE PUBLIC LIST OF EVENTS HAS SURFACED AS BELOW THAT ESSENTIALLY SAYS THE SAME THING, WITH A FEW MORE ADDITIONS I COULD NOT SPEAK TO, AS FOLLOWS:

* RV RELEASING ANY TIME, ANY DAY, THIS WEEKEND, STARTING FRIDAY.
* LEAD CHINESE ELDER (GRANDFATHER) PERFORMED WEDNESDAY (BEIJING).
* NEW REPUBLIC DELEGATION (ADMIRAL) PERFORMED THURSDAY (USA).
* CHINESE ELDER DELEGATION PERFORMED THURSDAY (USA)
* FIRST BASKET CURRENCY RATES ARE ON-TELLER SCREENS NOW (INCLUDING IRANIAN RIAL) AND ARE MUCH HIGHER THAN PREVIOUSLY FORECASTED.
* BANKS TRAINING STAFF TO ACCEPT REQUESTED RATES IN ORDER TO GET DEFAULTED FIAT NOTES OUT OF CIRCULATION.
* HIGH SECURITY MILITARY CONVOYS TRANSPORTED CURRENCY PALLETS TO OFF SITE REDEMPTION LOCATIONS ACROSS USA LATE THURSDAY PM / FRIDAY AM.
* NEW DIGITAL TRN RATES ON-SCREEN AT TELLER LEVEL.
* NEW PHYSICAL USN NOTES AT REDEMPTION SITES AND ON-SCREEN AT TELLER LEVEL.
* NEW REPUBLIC OF USA FORCES VERY ACTIVE, VISIBLE. CABAL ARRESTS SET TO BEGIN.
* OFF SITE BANK STAFF READY AND ON SECURITY LOCK DOWN.
* SAFE KEEPING RECEIPTS (SKR) CONTINUE TO GO LIVE (WHICH MEANS CLIENT LIQUIDITY).
* BANKS WORLDWIDE LINKING UP TO FAR EAST MAINFRAME SUPER COMPUTER FOR LARGER PAYOUTS AND TRANSFERS.
* TEMPORARY FREEZE PLACED ON ALL LARGE MONEY MOVEMENTS INTERNATIONALLY THROUGH MONDAY(CST).
* IRAQ BANK COMPUTERS ARE DOWN THROUGH MONDAY (CST).
* NYPD ON HIGH ALERT EXPECTING POTENTIAL BANK RUN POST RV ANNOUNCEMENT. MOBILE BACK UP GENERATORS AND PADDY WAGONS ALSO IN PLACE.

Bank Appointment Rate & Term Negotiations
Start higher than you will accept, allow the bank to come up to meet your expectations before coming down. Accept the rate and term that makes you happy, as you do not have to just accept the bank's initial offer simply because it makes your wealthy. There's a ton of wiggle room in these negotiations by benevolent design.

ALL OF THIS WAS EXPECTED AND TIMED ACCORDING TO THE BIG PLAN FROM UPSTAIRS. THE PLAN OF THE EXPERTS SET IN MOTION SO LONG AGO HAD TO BE MODIFIED AS THE M1 (MONETARY ONE) THAT WAS CREATED THROUGH A CAREFUL BLENDING OF GENE POOLS AMONGST THE ROYALS TO CULMINATE IN ONE PERSON THAT COULD REPRESENT ALL ROYAL FAMILIES FOR THE BENEFIT OF OUR HUMANITY, WAS KILLED ALONG WITH JOHN KENNEDY.

A NEW M1 WAS APPOINTED BY THE ROYALS A WHILE AGO, AND THE SPIRITUAL SIDE FULLY INCORPORATED INTO THE NEW SYSTEM. WE ARE NOW SEEING THE PHYSICAL MANIFESTATION OF ALL THESE EFFORTS.

OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS ME AND A FEW OTHERS HAVE DONE OUR BEST TO EDUCATE AND CALM SITUATIONS THAT WERE GETTING OUT OF HAND IN THE CIRCUS OF BONDS AND CURRENCY. WE TRUST WE HAVE BEEN OF SOME MINOR HELP.

WITH THE COMING CHANGES HERE AND NOW, IT IS IMPORTANT TO CONTINUE THIS PATIENCE AND STABILITY YOU HAVE ALL LEARNED TO THIS NEXT PHASE OF WHAT IS TO COME.

REMEMBER THE TALKS ON THE LOTTERY MENTALITY. ONCE YOU GET A FEW MILLION, YOU CAN GO NUTS AND BUY THE HOUSE AND CAR AND BOAT, BUT BE CAREFUL THAT YOU SALT AWAY ENOUGH IN PROPER WEALTH MANAGEMENT SCHEMAS THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO KEEP THAT HOUSE AND BE ABLE TO PAY FOR THE TAXES, INSTEAD OF HAVING YOUR BEAUTIFUL NEW HOUSE SOLD FOR THEM AT AN AUCTION. BE PRUDENT AND WISE IN YOUR SPENDING. HELP OTHERS IN NEED AROUND YOU. PAY IT FORWARD TO THE EXTENT YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH.

MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

BY THE WAY, YOUR GENEROUS HELP HAS SAVED LIVES AND UNTENABLE SITUATIONS. SOME OF YOUR DONATIONS WERE CAREFULLY DISTRIBUTED AMONGST THE ONES THAT WERE IN ABSOLUTE CRITICAL NEED FROM HOMELESS UNIVERSITY PROFESSORS LET GO BECAUSE STATE FUNDING DISAPPEARED, TO HOMELESS MOTHERS AND THEIR CHILDREN, TO PEOPLE IN HOSPITAL BEDS IN NEED OF LIFE SAVING SURGERY. YOU HELPED GREATLY AND SAVED LIVES. HERE ARE SOME COMMENTS BACK:

the things we take for granted like a warm bed and a pillow and not having your legs up to your chin. I have till Monday morning
You saved my life
You didn't help me you just saved my life at my age I am not sure what I would have done without your help. It is freezing thank you thank you thank you H every so often God does send angels in different forms

AND

wow thank you so much so very important May God Bless You you have no idea how much this wire means to me ,my family ,my life , thank you for doing this so much appreciated. You have a friend for life.

ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU DO SAME FOR SOMEBODY ELSE....

but now I am the poorest man on the planet (facepalm) about to lose everything tomorrow and you my HERO save the day with GOD’S Grace at the last moment before they remove my head

THIS IS YOU AND YOUR HELP AT WORK, ME BEING JUST THE CONDUIT.

I AM STILL ON THE MOVE AND LARGELY IN BLACKOUT MODE STILL DOING WHAT I AM SUPPOSED TO BE DOING. THE PROJECT SIDE IS ABOUT TO COME ALIVE WITH THE RELEASE OF THE PROJECT FUNDINGS, BUT THERE IS STILL MUCH TO DO TO PREPARE.

GOD BLESS EVERYONE, AND MY HATS OFF TO YOU ALL THAT HAVE STUCK IT THROUGH AND HAVE GIVEN THAT CRITICAL $10 OR SO THAT HAS ALLOWED US TO REMAIN STABLE IN OUR WORK, AND GIVEN A BIT OF HELP SOMEWHERE ELSE. THE CUPBOARD WILL BE FILLED SOON, BUT NOW IT IS STILL PRETTY CRUMBY.

WE WILL NOW SEE MANY MANY CHANGES AS I SAID BEFORE, AND IN ACTUAL PHYSICAL AND TANGIBLE FORM.

BE GOOD AND BE LEGAL. THE TRUTH COMES OUT NATURALLY. MUCH LOVE AND HUGS.

IN UNCONVENTIONAL GRATITUDE.

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
OCTOBER 18, 2015
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2015

2goforth@safe-mail.net

Consultations, continue...

Love and Kisses,

'THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS'

Susan, ZAP and Staff

=====