» Who I AM, HOW I Attained The SOURCE TRUTH KNOWLEDGE by Quartz Crystal
Today at 12:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Solar Warden, The Psychic Wars and Traumatization
Today at 12:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lauren Atkinson Big Pharma Medical Tyranny Government Mandated Vaccinations
Yesterday at 11:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» High Strangeness in Antarctica Tunnels as tall as the Eiffel Tower discovered
Yesterday at 11:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WikiLeaks Julian ASSANGE The TIME Has COME !
Yesterday at 11:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious "vibration" detected around the World | Source: Unknown!
Yesterday at 11:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Nostradamus Predictions for 2017
Yesterday at 11:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pentagon Documents Prove Trump is Right – Boeing Air-Force-One Over $4 Billion…
Yesterday at 11:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DEVASTATING THE NWO ONE IMAGE AT A TIME -- DAVID DEES
Yesterday at 11:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pizzagate OMFG - Pope Francis Slams "Fake News" as Eating Excrement HOLY SHIT!
Yesterday at 11:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED
Yesterday at 10:40 pm by Jaguar-2016

» UFO News ~ UFO Over Derbyshire, UK plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Blue Spiral Appears In The Sky Over Mexico
Yesterday at 9:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pizzagate, The Context - David Icke
Yesterday at 8:28 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Greg Lake, King Crimson and ELP founder, is dead at 69
Yesterday at 7:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ 50 Ways to leave your banker
Yesterday at 7:42 pm by Jaguar-2016

» POOFness for DEC 8: EATING YOUR WORDS SUCKS (NOT REALLY IT IS JUST WHAT INTERNET PANHANDLERS DO)
Yesterday at 7:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» URGENT MESSAGE FROM ALEXANDRA MEADORS DECEMBER 8, 2016
Yesterday at 7:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 6.8 earthquake coastal California | Tsunami
Yesterday at 5:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» John Glenn dies at 95
Yesterday at 3:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for DEC 4: TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT (OF INTERNET PANHANDLING)
Yesterday at 10:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous: UPDATE : 6 DAYS THAT WILL ROCK THE WORLD!
Yesterday at 9:48 am by ~Ann~

» Star People
Yesterday at 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Aliens And UFO's Seen In 10,000 Year Old Indian Cave Paintings?
Yesterday at 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic RV/GCR News
Yesterday at 8:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anna von Reitz Regarding the Reign of Heaven Society
Yesterday at 8:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Benjamin Fulford 12-5-16
Yesterday at 8:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Approach and MORE
Yesterday at 8:18 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » Dinar Intel - PTR 7/10/12

Dinar Intel - PTR 7/10/12

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Dinar Intel - PTR 7/10/12 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:53 am

ymoilman2

Dinar Intel - PTR 7/10/12

* (Dan, Gary & Tony): PTR 7/10/12
July 10th, 2012 08:58 pm • Posted in DOOZIES: Dinars Exchange, Dinar Daddy's Tidbits

7-10-2012 Dan (PTR)
: We’ve got contacts telling us that everything says that this is done as far as their concerned. That doesn’t mean that it will RV by morning but it does mean that a huge part of this has been accomplished. I just think it’s very close that is what everyone is telling us. People are not going to get paid before others. These people in Reno are wasting their time. They are wasting their savings over greed. We are all extremely close to being paid though. There are a lot of posers out there pretending to be able to get you a better rate. Some of these people are going to be in BIG trouble and actually already are. I’ve already brought up one of these guys on a call before so I don’t need to mention his name again. I hope they lift up the curtain and get this show started soon. We really are close. It might not be today or tomorrow but we are close.

7-10-2012 Gary (PTR):
Everyone is saying it’s already done. Only a few contacts think there may be a 24-48 hr delay. We thought we would see it today but everyone is saying that this will be evident shortly. There are some things going on in Washington where they are acknowledging that the RV is coming. All of the details have been completed, kind of like launching a rocket. Someone can always lift up their hand and delay it but what we’re hearing from good contacts is they are doing what needs to be done and putting people in place in preparation.
[color=cyan]

7-10-2012 Tony (PTR
):We thought we would see this today but that didn’t happen. Everyone is saying that everything is done except for the hammer dropping. Everyone is excited every minute of the day. The part that doesn’t make sense to me is that some people are getting paid today and some people are having to wait. I don’t think it’s going to be that way. I think this has to come to us a certain way. Everything we’re seeing in the public view is a setup for this happening. Everything we’re seeing on the back end with the codes and payouts tells us there is no currency being exchanged in the system. No one is cashing out. No one will benefit before anyone else. I think the RV is done, I just don’t think we’ll see it tomorrow. There was some celebration going on today though because it’s done. It’s really done. We will be able to see it before Ramadan.
There are a lot of people under investigation right now. Some of these groups in Reno etc are losing everything. I personally know people who have already been arrested as well as people who have lost everything. Out of embarrassment they are not talking about this to others and that’s what the scammers are counting on. We’re so close to this being over, I’m trust trying to tell everyone to please be careful dealing with these packages and cashout groups because this is getting ridiculous. The RV is going to happen this month.......... I do know that it can’t go past this month. (My prayers are for that; and YOU?)

[b][b][b]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum