Tuesday, October 20, 2015
Cosmic Disclosure Season 2 - Episode 4: Breakaway Begins - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock
According to Goode, an occult group within the German government began to develop a secret agenda after realizing the war was not going to end in German's favor. This select group settled in South America, and later Antartica, after developing advanced space age technology. This occurred as a result of contact between the Agartha Network and Draco civilization, which saw the formation of alliances during the 1920's and 30's; as discussed by Goode in Episode 1: Contact Is Made.
Goode says a power play ensued between the American and German breakaway groups, eventfully leading to the breakaway group infiltrating the highest levels of the American military industrial complex, government and intelligence.
The secret space program, as described by Goode, is the genesis of this parasitic merger between the German breakaway group and the American cabal. Once unified, a vast amount of advanced hardware staffed by millions of people began to spread across the planet and into the stars.
For Cosmic Disclosure summaries with David Wilcock and Corey Goode click [url=http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/search/label/CD Analysis]here[/url]. To review the previous episode in this series, click here. Episodes 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6 have yet to be analyzed, but a transcript of the episode can be found here.
If you do not already have a Gaiam TV subscription, and want to support Corey, use this link here: blueavians.com. For translations of Corey's updates go here.
Some of the content covered here can be found on Goode's websites: spherebeingalliance.com and his older blog goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram.blogspot.com.
To sign up and watch the episode click here.
Corey Goode describes the inception of the great military-industrial complex which endowed its power holders with the capability to form the first breakaway civilizations. He tells how advancement in early space-bound technology put unprecedented power in the hands of a few who wasted no time in acquiring even more power. Operations Paperclip and Highjump were just two of the initial steps which led to the consolidation of technology corporations that became known collectively as the military-industrial complex.
The summarized notes will be in black, with my commentary in [green bolded brackets]. Alterations to the transcript for ease of reading will be in [brackets].This interview with David Wilcock was originally webcast October 20, 2015.
DW = David Wilcock, CG = Corey Goode
THE AGARTHAN INFLUENCE IN ANCIENT TIMES:
- DW - I'm jazzed up for this episode, welcome back. I am your host David Wilcock. We are delving deep into the world of cosmic information. The most highly classified stuff you can possibly get your hands on. It's been jealously guarded behind so many compartmented layers of secrecy, it was never available before now. If you have been following our narrative ark in previous episodes, we already covered some really incredible stuff. We discussed how German secret societies as early as the 1920's and 1930's formed diplomatic and political relationships with two different intelligent civilizations, one known as the Draco, which appears to be a confederacy of reptilian looking humanoids...
Related Cosmic Disclosure Season 2 - Episode 1: Contact Is Made - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock
Related Cosmic Disclosure Season 2 - Episode 2: Agarthans: Advancing the Frontier - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock
Related Cosmic Disclosure Season 2 - Episode 3: Special Report: The Gonzales Enigma - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock
- DW - And the other being, the Agarthans, which are Nordic looking people. In other words, blue eyes and blonde hair, humans about are height, maybe a little bit taller, that revealed themselves as being not from this world...
- DW - But as Corey said, the Agarthans are in fact people that originated here on Earth, but due to catastrophic events, had to go underground. Now what we've been discussing is how this alliance formed. And how the Agarthans and the Draco allowed the Germans to be able to have the little extra help they needed in order to make their way up into space. We were just starting to get into really good stuff last time, and now we're back to continue the story forward. Corey welcome back to the show.
- CG - Thank you.
- DW - I'm just trying to keep my brain in my head here. What is it like to get brought into this world and learn all these things. If you are walking around in society and you know all this stuff, what's it like to see people that think we're alone in the universe and this is all there is and there's no life after death. What's it like to be brought into this world?
- CG - You get used to it. I see people looking up at the Moon, but when I look up at the Moon it is totally different [what] than other people [perceive]. You grow accustomed to it.
- DW - We were talking about the history of how our space program got developed. This subject of the Agarthans is really fascinating, it seems to connect so many dots. When Gram Hancock wrote Finger Prints of the Gods, his hypothesis was that you have these blonde-haired, blue eyed, Ayran-looking people who show up in boats, to all these various indigenous cultures all over the world, present themselves as gods, and teach them things like how to make a water wheel to grind grain, how to do metallurgy, mathematics, astronomy, etc. [According to accepted archeology, at the end of the last ice-age there was a massive cataclysm, recorded in myth and legend as the great flood. Approximately 11,500 years ago, as described by Gram Hancock and many other researchers, an object smashed into the Earth's surface forcing most of the civilizations at the time to go underground or be destroyed. Many cultures were in fact irrecoverably damaged and fell into a deep forgetting as a result. What this earthbound object was that crashed into the surface remains a topic of debate in many truther circles, but one intriguing account claims that the catastrophe was caused by warring factions of a once unified Atlantean civilization. For more on this see Atlantean Technology and History | A Very Detailed Story of the Fall of Atlantis and their use of Crystals. According to CG's recent report, Civilization Subterranean Council Meeting & SSP Alliance Debrief Part I - "Honeycomb Earth", the Agarthans witnessed the fall and contacted the surface population at various points through out history, offering technology and knowledge as DW describes. This could explain the oddities found in many ancient cultures that emerged seemingly out of no where, such as the Sumerian culture, which had civil law, money, technology, astrology, agriculture and so on, with no 'slow development' period before hand. This culture literally arrived fully complete and within their own writings, claimed to have been inspired by beings from the heavens, the so-called Annunaki.]
- DW - Do you think the Agarthans had a lot to do with rebuilding our societies in the aftermath of some sort of catastrophe?
- CG - Yes. That ancient breakaway civilization [the Agarthans] did help and there were others that did the same thing.
- DW - You said these Agarthans were more favorable to the Germans because the looked more like us, and this is where they got the master race concept from - you believe?
- CG - Either that, or they were favorable to them because of their proclivity to a master race. I don't know what came first.
AGARTHANS HELP THE GERMAN BREAKAWAY CIVILIZATION:
- DW - Did the Agarthans fly with the Germans in their Bell craft?
|Alleged photograph of German antigravity vehicle with an artist rendition of the Bell engine superimposed over it.|
- CG - Well, the bell was actually the engine component that [created] the electrogravitic field. The craft were actually larger saucer-shaped in the beginning.
- DW - What were the craft called in the documentation you saw?
- CG - When the Americans actually got their hands on them, they termed them ARVs; Alien Reproduction Vehicles.
|A diagram of an ARV.|
- DW - Well, just to loop back to my original question - because some people are going to be left hanging if you don't answer this, did the Agarthans ride with the Germans in these craft?
- CG - Yes.
- DW - Really?
- CG - Yeah.
- DW - Was this a frequent thing? Were they usually supervised [by the Agarthans], [they] didn't just go by themselves?
- CG - In the beginning [they were flying with the Agarthans].
- DW - What was the size you would estimate, of the Agarthan population? Are we talking maybe 10,000 or 100,000 people? How big is it?
- CG - I don't know, but I do know it was very large because it was a network [of cities or settlements].
- DW - Really?
- CG - This was a network of underground cities. In the Himalayas, that is the closest-to-the-surface city, and this seemed to be where they came and went from the most from the surface.
- DW - Wow. So, the Agarthans introduced the Germans to this ruined area underneath the ice in Antartica? [In Episode 2: Agarthans: Advancing the Frontier, CG reveals that the Germans encountered several enormous ancient ruins in Antartica left by another civilization they built a base in after realizing they were going to loose World War II.]
|Old German map of Antartica; Neu Schwabenland.|
- DW - And you said that there was some underground development as well as on the surface. Are we talking like basement cellars
? How much underground infrastructure did [the German breakaway group] have down there?
- CG - It was basically the same kind of underground caverns that were built out by another civilization in ancient times.
- DW - It's pretty extensive?
- CG - Yes.
- DW - We're talking [about going] multiple levels down [below the surface]?
- CG - Right, just like the description I gave you one other time about the further you go down you have kind of a honeycomb structure of caverns deeper under the Earth.
- DW - Let's just jump to that for a second because I think a lot of people are going to have some trouble with that, at least in the idea that, in conventional scientific terms, there's an understanding that the further down you go into the earth, the temperature steadily increases. So wouldn't these people just be burned alive in some kind of super oven?
- CG - That is the case for certain areas and depths, [but going deeper past these areas] it begins to reverse.
- DW - You actually get a cooling effect?
- CG - Right. There's exponentially less pressure and heat [past a certain point], just as the pressure and heat go up exponentially as you go down [from the surface]. It reverses [after a certain depth, which varies across the planet]. [In other words, starting from the Earth's surface, as one moves down into the crust, heat and pressure rise exponentially. But after a certain point there is a terminus or boundary where heat and pressure actually begins to lesson, 'reversing' the trend above this point. This model of the Earth's interior is highly suggestive of Hollow Earth theories, an aspect of an Electric Universe model. On the Earth's surface, interactions between the negatively charged solar wind an the positively charged ionosphere induces an electromagnetic field on the surface produces lightning and contributes to weather systems. In this model, the core of the Earth is a highly energetic and electrically active plasma that acts as a type of inner sun. Below the surface, this inner core is negatively charged interacting with the positively charged surface, creating a reverse density gradient of electrical pressure (higher pressure on the outside with lesser pressure on the inside), becoming less intense as one moves below the boundary of interaction. If this model is correct, there would be a point below the surface where electrical energy lessons, most-likely contributing to the formation of huge cavern systems as the Earth's surface expands like a balloon from electrical pressure. Finally, there may even be an 'inner' Earth surface lit by an 'inner sun' of some type (the electrically active plasma core), all made possible by electromagnetic interactions of the Earth-Sun system.]
Related Cosmic Disclosure Episode 9: Electric Sun - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock
Related Electric Universe (Plasmology) Encoded in Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphs
- DW - Do you think that these areas deep under the Earth that have vegetation and their own parallel evolution a of a biome, [complete with] animals and plants and so on - do you think this is evidence of intelligent design? Doesn't it seem like the planet is 'rigged' to have intelligent life that can live on the surface and then maybe more advanced intelligent life [develops] that can live underneath to supervise [the surface] while being undetected?
- CG - Life springs up wherever it can.
- DW - Even in such a complex form as a whole biome, you're saying?
- CG - Right, even in interstellar space.
- DW - Right, we talked about before, the Solar Warden people analyzing these plasma beings out there. [CG has discussed in the past that during his time in the Solar Warden program, on a research vessel tasked with studying the cosmos, he encountered gaseous life forms near Jupiter, which are a type of organized living plasma. These beings were enormous in size and the team CG worked with attempted to take a sample of the life form aboard the research vessel but was unable to keep it alive for study.]
- CG - Right.
REVISING POST WWII HISTORY:
- DW - Ok, let's walk through how the Germans got up to the Moon. We kind of covered this a little bit last time, but you said that the super federation meetings you talked about, where there are 22 genetic programs that are being run on humanity, part of which involves the sharing and splicing of genetic material. You also mentioned, we're programed to seek out and worship god-like figures and transfer our power to gurus, leaders and politicians, that kind of thing?
- CG - Correct.
- DW - And these people that run the super federation - I think you said there's 40 that are normally like the main ones?
- CG - 40 to 60.
- DW - Is it always the same delegates that they send to these conferences or does it rotate?
- CG - It's usually the same ET delegates [from these 40 to 60 groups]. The Earth delegation [from the SSP Alliance] rotates.
- DW - So Corey, we're going to have to devote whole episodes to what happened with the building out of the Moon and what happened with the building out of Mars. But for the viewer, it's going to be a really difficult thing for them to understand how Germany, which was really the main industrial engine behind World War I and World War II - they were arguably the great industrial power of Europe, and then America became their main counterpart in this boxing match that created World War I and World War II. That very strong industrial power seems to have been crushed. When we see the aftermath of World War II, the Germans had to pay enormous reconstruction settlements - financial settlements, that essentially bankrupted their economy. Just like what happened after World War I where you got the Weimar Republic, and people have to have a wheelbarrow with money just to go buy a loaf of bread. So look, Germany seems to have been flattened out and had nothing left [to develop this program you are talking about.]
- CG - Well at this point, Germany had already been abandoned by the German breakaway civilization.
- DW - Really?
- CG - Yes.
- DW - When did that start to happen?
- CG - It started to happen well before the end of the war. They saw the writing on the wall, the war was going to go badly; and they knew it. So they started, as we discussed, creating enclaves in South America, Brazil and then down in Antartica.
- DW - This is all in preparation for them losing [the war]?
- CG - Right.
- DW - What were they [planing] to do if they lost?
- CG - They wanted to continue their breakaway civilization and leave all the regular people behind.
- DW - Is the apparatus that's developing the breakaway civilization in its own separate compartment, different from the government apparatus that's actually fighting the war?
- CG - Yes, they were totally separate by this time.
- DW - Really?
- CG -
- DW - I think that's a widely misunderstood concept what you're saying there.
- CG - Yes. What happened is, during Operation Paperclip, America had obtained quite a bit more scientists than advertised.
- DW - What is Operation Paperclip for those who may not know?
- CG - Operation Paperclip is an agreement where we (the United States) obtained German scientists and technology that was highly advanced; these people were 20 and 30 years ahead of us technologically; as far was what was said on paper.