OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Proof Money is Coming and other info from Deb  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Proof Money is Coming and other info from Deb  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Proof Money is Coming and other info from Deb  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Proof Money is Coming and other info from Deb  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Proof Money is Coming and other info from Deb  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Proof Money is Coming and other info from Deb  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Proof Money is Coming and other info from Deb  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Proof Money is Coming and other info from Deb  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Proof Money is Coming and other info from Deb  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Proof Money is Coming and other info from Deb  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Proof Money is Coming and other info from Deb  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Proof Money is Coming and other info from Deb  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Proof Money is Coming and other info from Deb  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Proof Money is Coming and other info from Deb  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Proof Money is Coming and other info from Deb  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Proof Money is Coming and other info from Deb  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Proof Money is Coming and other info from Deb  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Proof Money is Coming and other info from Deb  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Proof Money is Coming and other info from Deb  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Proof Money is Coming and other info from Deb  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Proof Money is Coming and other info from Deb  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Proof Money is Coming and other info from Deb  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Proof Money is Coming and other info from Deb

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Published on Oct 22, 2015
Proof Money is Coming and other info from Deb
Subject: Proof Money is Coming and other info from Deb

I pray this encouragement email brings you LIFE today - ​THE WORD OF GOD IS LIFE -- our very breath and destiny call is in HIS hands and having been chosen to be a part of HIS end time wealth transfer is one of the monumental facts of our walk before we go home at HIS calling. REST, God's got this - He does NOTHING without telling His prophets first so we can KNOW its Him...​

ISAIAH 22:22 IN JESUS NAME!!!!!! OPEN THE DOOR JESUS!!!

"Therefore say to them, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: None of my words will be delayed any longer; whatever I say will be fulfilled, declares the Sovereign LORD.' Ezekiel 12:28

THE RELEASE OF ANGELS OF PROVISION

by lanavawser

I want to preface this word by saying what I always state regarding seeing angelic hosts but spoken so well by Bill Johnson "We don't worship angels but we would be stupid to ignore them."

Yesterday I had two encounters with the Lord, one was where I saw Him release angels of overflow and in the other I saw Him release angels of provision. This is the second or third time I have seen angels of provision released this year and when I asked the Lord about it, He said that many have been under intense financial stress and pressure this year so He is really focusing on meeting the cries of His people in these areas. He also said that the body of Christ is moving deeper into a spirit of financial generosity that they have not known before. Generosity that is going to see a greater extension of His kingdom through many avenues but specifically finances to feed the poor, help widows and orphans and many other areas. The people of God being raised up as the most generous people on the planet.

In the encounter I had yesterday I saw a HUGE angel of provision with the largest wing span I have ever seen. This angel was released on an assignment from the Lord over the people of God crying out for financial breakthrough and provision and standing in faith.

I saw this angel hovering and as it flapped its wings everything shook. I could hear the "whoosh" of its wings moving in the wind of the Spirit. When suddenly out of the crevices of the feathers of its wings I saw gold coins begin to fall. The words rung in my spirit "provision from heaven". This angel was ushering in the financial provision of heaven first in the spirit and then manifesting in the natural.

It struck me that these coins came from the crevices of the wings and I felt the Lord say "unexpected places". Provision is going to spring up out of the most unexpected places. Expect to see financial provision come from places you haven't even thought of.

Also the size of the angel stood out to me and I felt the Lord say that the size of the angel and its wings represent the huge flow of provision into the body of Christ, it will spread far and wide and the size of its wings represented just how far this provision will enable the kingdom of God to be established and the people of God to soar in their callings and gifting’s in their practical out working and resourcing to see His Kingdom established.

Lastly I felt the Lord say that where there has been financial crisis and stress in the world now one of the greatest moves of heavens financial provision is being released into the body of Christ in this season to see the Church step further forward to extend the Kingdom and release aid to the nations.

Financial pressure is breaking over the people of God as they stay in faith and steward well what the Lord is releasing. Lean into His heart to hear the specific wisdom of God being released to steward this breakthrough well.

The angel of provision has been released to usher in a greater level of financial provision.

Keep trusting says the Father for you are walking in My Kairos timing. There will come new confirmations even this day of former promises that you thought perhaps had gone stale. My Spirit does not ever go stale, therefore the words breathed by My Spirit never molder or cease to give life and blessing. Dust off those words says the Father. Even those promises from years gone by and I will breathe new life and new possibility into them and cause the words of former days gone by to become life and breath for you now in your current situation. It's OK says the Father - you have My permission. I give you leave to lay hold again on every promise I have given you and expect it to produce and be viable toward breakthrough and blessing even this day.​ Bro Phil​

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Published on Oct 22, 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX1f5...

There will be a very symbolic event that is likely to occur on October 24th, 2015. It will be the final act of heresy; the final abomination by false prophet Pope Francis.

When and if you see this occur, we will literally have mere minutes, hours, or up to 1 day before perdition comes.

Only time will tell if this timeline holds. If it does not, there will be no more date setting as I will be "all out of bullets". I have reviewed world events, occult symbolism and scripture, and have found no other way in which all these events could tie together into a cohesive timeline.

I understand that there are some that are staunch supports of this channel and fully agree to people that think I am a false prophet and am completely wrong. The best I could do is show you all the research I have found, how it relates to scripture, and allow you all to explore your minds, hearts and souls to see if the message resonates with you.

If this message does resonate with you, my guidance is just as Jesus. "Flee to the mountains". This means, quite literally, "Flee to high ground" as waters like a flood will come to the coastlines.

Regardless of whether you choose to take action and take an extended vacation that weekend or stay put, one message is entirely clear.

October 23rd is Cheshvan 10 - the day Noah and his family boarded the Ark. October 23rd is also the Day of Atonement per the ancient Hebrew methodology of calculating Jewish Fall Feast Days. Both of these biblical events are very symbolic that this is the last day you can submit to Christ and ask to be forgiven of your sins. For if perdition comes, for some this may be your last chance. At the very least, calm the noise, ask Christ to come into your heart and give you answers, and accept him as your Lord, Savior and King.

Any day is a good day to come back to Christ.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum