OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for OCT 25: The Freedom Song EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for OCT 25: The Freedom Song EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for OCT 25: The Freedom Song EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for OCT 25: The Freedom Song EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for OCT 25: The Freedom Song EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for OCT 25: The Freedom Song EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for OCT 25: The Freedom Song EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for OCT 25: The Freedom Song EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for OCT 25: The Freedom Song EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for OCT 25: The Freedom Song EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for OCT 25: The Freedom Song EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for OCT 25: The Freedom Song EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for OCT 25: The Freedom Song EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for OCT 25: The Freedom Song EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for OCT 25: The Freedom Song EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for OCT 25: The Freedom Song EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for OCT 25: The Freedom Song EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for OCT 25: The Freedom Song EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for OCT 25: The Freedom Song EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for OCT 25: The Freedom Song EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for OCT 25: The Freedom Song EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for OCT 25: The Freedom Song EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for OCT 25: The Freedom Song

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for OCT 25: The Freedom Song Empty POOFness for OCT 25: The Freedom Song Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:59 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for OCT 25: The Freedom Song

Hi, Folks -

PLEASE NOTE: This newsletter will go out to the full regular distribution list when Safe-mail.net is back online.

Received via e-mail:

=====

"The Freedom Song"

I picture something is beautiful
It’s full of life and it is all blue
I’ve seen the sunset on the beach, yeah
It makes me feel calm, when I’m calm

I feel good
When I feel good I sing
And the joy it brings makes me feel good
And when I feel good I sing
And the joy it brings

[Chorus:]
Come on along, I know you really want to feel our song
We've got some life to bring
We've got some joy in this thing

I see birds fly across the sky, yeah
And everyone’s heart flies together
Food is frying and people smiling
Like there is no other way...

To feel good (good)
and when I feel good I sing (sing)
And the joy it brings makes me feel good (good)
And when I feel good I sing (sing)
And the joy it brings

[Interlude]

I feel good
And the joy it brings makes me feel good
And the joy it brings

It brings me freedom (freedom), woah,
got to get yourself to that freedom
It's freedom
Singing freedom (freedom) woah,
you deserve your freedom
It’s a smile you can keep in your heart
Freedom, woah,
Everybody got to know freedom
Love to feel in it beauty
Freedom, woah,
got to get to someone,
Got to get to someone,
Got to get to someone,
Got to get to someone freedom
Freedom, woah,
everybody know freedom
It's freedom, come on, try to sing
Freedom, woah, everybody got to know freedom
Break it down

Get you [x7] that freedom

We've got some joy in this this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ieleCPChW0

POOF SAID:

The ranks are thinning; many have left the Omega farm and gone to their rewards elsewhere — not bad, not hell, none of that; but have surrendered their bodies and graduated. Yes, do know there is no death, only graduations and new beginnings. So we are aware of those and plenty of folks need to think about who they want to entrust their inheritance to. It will happen; as we have told you how many times now; it will happen. And for many the energies are lowered and they have lost their passion for what these funds are intended. Stop; pay attention and pick up the mantle once more. I am preaching to the choir here but many are listening… And the troops are just not believing much of the cold war that has been going on in the financial circles for some time now. It is being overseen and the folk who are hanging in there are doing the work. That we can assure you..

The times are harbingers of good tidings and better days for those who have been holding the faith. We are careful about what to say because too much has been said that sounds like it was about the RV — not— we are speaking with Poof for the O program— we find that to be our Number One priority and we continue to tell you those funds are coming through. You’ll be forgiven for doubting but you won’t be forgiven for not utilizing them for the greater good that you will know about.,. No groaning! Just be and listen and be willing to learn and there will be people show up that will be helpful. That is assured…P...

ZAP SAYS:

HI ALL

AN EXCITING WEEK HAS GONE BY WITH THE SIGNING THE GLOBAL RESET INTO REALITY IN RESPECT OF CROSS COUNTRY INVESTMENTS, OTHER MONEY MOVEMENTS, AND THE GENERAL BLACKOUTS AND SECRECY SURROUNDING EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW.

I HAD A BIT MORE TIME TO THINK ON THINGS, AND TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE CURRENT GLOBAL SITUATION OUT THERE. THE WORK IN FRONT OF ME HAS BEEN A TAD OVERWHELMING, SO FINDING TIME FOR MYSELF HAS BEEN TOUGH SO THIS IS WELCOME…I CAN MUSE A BIT ON WHAT’S OUT THERE…

SO LESEE…..THE VISITS BY PRESIDENT XI BORE GOOD FRUIT, AND THE WORLD STAGE IS PRETTY WELL READY FOR WHAT IS TO COME NOW. THE WORK CONTINUES.

China, UK sign landmark deals
By Wu Jiao and Zhang Chunyan in London ( China Daily )
Updated: 2015-10-22 07:38:48
Beijing to partly finance $28b major nuclear power plant in Britain to supply electricity to 6 million homes
Beijing and London secured deals worth about 40 billion pounds ($62 billion) on Wednesday during President Xi Jinping's first state visit to the UK.
According to the British government, the cash generated by the new deals will help to create 3,900 jobs across the UK.

I AM A BIT ASTOUNDED THAT THEY ARE GOING TO BUILD YET ANOTHER TICKING RADIATION BOMB, SO I HOPE THEY ARE BUILDING A SALT REACTOR TO BE SAFE. WOULD MAKE MUCH MORE SENSE. WHERE ARE KESHE’S DESIGNS WHEN NEEDED?

Hi I have a question for Zap? do you thing we will still see things start up this week? Are we waiting for CL to make an announcement today before things start? Or will the Grandfather go ahead and push the button for the release of things to happen. Also, are there two M1's there was one who did a video awhile back about giving everyone in each country money and paying off all of our debts. He was from Indonesia I thing? there was a video we saw an it said as of 8/17/2015 we would see a release for funds for each individual. Do you know what happened with that? We really need help I have no job no income and really need a miracle now. SO many people are in dire straight need do you thing this will happen this week still. Please give us some hope if you can. Blessings and Peace
N

YES WE WILL SEE THINGS START UP THIS WEEK. IT IS TIME NOW. AND THE ELDERS AND COUNCILS ARE ALL IN AGREEMENT. THE REAL M1 WAS CHOSEN BY THE ROYALS. THE SELF-PROCLAIMED ONE IS THE OPPOSITE. ALL IS ABOUT TO START WORKING. SEND IN YOUR RESUME AS JOBS ARE GOING TO BE HERE, AND IT WILL TAKE A LOT OF US TO GET THE WORK DONE. NO END OF WORK REALLY FOR THE NEXT WHILE.

Susan,
How are you? With Zap's Saturday message, has the TRN activation and the GCR been postponed till Monday-Tuesday? Zap had thought it would happen by Sunday night?

Thanks so much,
SH

WELL, THE OCTOBER 23 DATE HAS COME AND GONE, BUT YES THEY ARE ALL STARTING MONDAY SINCE THE RELEASE OF THE FUNDS LAST WEEK ON THE 23RD. THIS APPEARS TO BE ON TIME AND AS THEY SAID IT WOULD HAPPEN, SO WE CAN EXPECT ALL THE CHANGES TO START NOW. NO BIG DEAL I WOULD SAY AND JUST BE PREPARED. I HAVE FAITH IT IS A NOW THING.

Hi Susan and Zap,
We're running out of time before the 26th. The 23rd is a Friday leaving only Saturday and Sunday before Keshe's timetable is up.
Harper is out. So they are no longer harping but the opposition is still playing the fiddle with deficit spending. I think it is way overdue for a new program altogether.
I am Canadian and most of my relatives live in Canada. Cousins on Victoria Island and in Edmonton and Toronto. Only my sister and I and her family live here in the states. I am single, divorced, no children. Free to make decisions. Get out of Dodji if necessary.
Canada is more brainwashed than the states in my opinion. But not by much. The Queen thing always got my folks doing the knee jerk salute. Hile Queenie...
Canada would have to change a whole lot before I would ever take up residence there.
This is just my opinion. But the necessary confederation of forces including the White Hats, Pentagon, Chinese Family, Military Industrial Complex, European Royals, Vatican, and P2 Lodge are a union of necessity of unlikely bedfellows in order to get the reset done.
But in the final analysis, does a leopard ever change his spots?? I think not. Given that the Chinese Royal Family have proven themselves not to be fools, once the reset is done and stabilized (just liking post WWII), different agendas will be at hand. Need I say more.
With the coming earth changes that will shake everything up and redraw the world map... who knows. But they must get the reset done publicly before then so that the asset backed finances are in place for the rebuilding process to begin.
This will likely force the one world government to become a reality, even though that may not have been the intent.
Blessings,
G

ONE OF THE THINGS I WAS APPRISED OF A LONG TIME AGO, IS THAT WHEN THE EARTH CHANGES COME ALONG AND REDRAW SOME MAPS, THE RESET HAS TO BE DONE AND FUNDS READILY AVAILABLE WITHIN A FINANCIAL SYSTEM THAT CAN RESPOND TO THE RECONSTRUCTION PROJECTS ALONG WITH THE DISASTER RELIEF ELEMENTS. SO ALL THE EVENTS WE ARE SEEING TAKE PLACE RIGHT NOW ARE IN KEEPING WITH THIS MACRO VIEW OF THE DIVINE PLAN FOR HUMANITY. AGAIN IT IS COMMON SENSE, AND THE DETAILS AND THE DRAMA OF THE TRAUMA THAT HAVE GONE ALONG WITH THIS SEQUENCE OF THE PLAN, ARE INEVITABLE AND WE HAD TO GET THROUGH THEM. AT LEAST WE ARE BEGINNING TO SEE THE RESULTS NOW INSTEAD OF JUST TALKING ABOUT THEM.

Hi Zap,

At some point you may read my reply to your Oct 18, 2015 posting. Thanks again for sharing the updates and more importantly for sharing the replies to those I had a small hand in helping.

You and maybe one other mentioned around 4 Quad Trillion Dinar has been printed. Can you share any insights how that's going to be handled?

Thanks,
RJ

ACTUALLY MORE LIKE 200 QUADRILLION. THE FRENCH PRINTING (OVERPRINT) WAS EXEMPLARY, MERRILY CHURNING OUT SHEET AFTER SHEET OF COLORFUL RED NOTES FOR YEARS. OTHER PRINTINGS ARE A BIT MORE VALID, AND SOUGHT AS REAL FOR THE PRIVATE EXCHANGES. THE OVERPRINT IS BEING ROUNDED UP AND DISPOSED OF IN ANOTHER WAY SO THAT IT DOES NOT IMPACT THE ECONOMIES. CHAOS OTHERWISE.

OK, BUILDING UPON THE DISCUSSION OF LAST WEEK ABOUT "UNFUNDED LIABILITIES" AND ALL OF THE PRIVATE CENTRAL BANKS WHO ARE KEEPING THESE ON THEIR BOOKS AS SOME KIND OF "ASSETS" (REMEMBER, IN THIS UPSIDE DOWN WORLD OF FED RES SUPPORTED BANKING - DEBT IS ASSETS) I HAVE AN INTERESTING STORY ABOUT WHAT JUST HAPPENED YESTERDAY..(THURSDAY, OCTOBER 22ND)...

NOW THIS IS HERE IN EASTERN TENNESSEE, BUT IT IS ABSOLUTELY NATIONAL IN SCOPE - AND HOPEFULLY (NOW) INTERNATIONAL....

THE STORY:
MY WIFE WORKS FOR A NOT-FOR-PROFIT HEALTH CARE PLAN COMPANY WHICH OFFERS PLANS TO RESIDENTS OF TWO STATES, ONE OF MANY OF THESE KINDS OF COMMUNITY/SECONDARY/ALTERNATIVE PLAN PROVIDERS THAT CAME INTO BEING UNDER THE AFFORDABLE HEALTHCARE ACT - OBAMACARE - AND I BELIEVE THAT THESE EXIST IN AT LEAST 9 STATES OF THE U.S.A.
SHE WAS CALLED INTO A MEETING YESTERDAY AND WAS EXPECTING TO HEAR FROM THE PRESIDENT OF THE COMPANY ABOUT THE CLOSING OF THE OFFICE IN THE STATE NEXT DOOR.
INSTEAD, THE PRESIDENT SAID THAT THE ENTIRE COMPANY WOULD SHUT DOWN IMMEDIATELY AFTER JANUARY 1ST AND WOULD ONLY SERVICE THE FEW ACCOUNTS NEEDING TO PAY MEDICAL PROCEDURES/MEDICATIONS FOR 2015 AS THEY CLOSED THE BOOKS - WITH A SKELETON STAFF.
"SORRY GUYS ..... WE'LL TRY TO GET YOU SOME SEVERANCE PAY .... WISH YOU ALL THE BEST....YOU'RE TERRIFIC .....I'LL KEEP WORKING HERE AS LONG AS I CAN TO CLEAN THINGS UP WHILE THEY CLOSE THE DOORS, ETC. ETC. ETC......."
THE NEXT THING HE SAID WAS SO MIND-BOGGLING THAT MY WIFE TOOK IT DOWN WORD-FOR-WORD AND TOLD ME IMMEDIATELY WHEN I SAW HER LAST EVENING.....
HE SAID ...."ACCORDING TO NEW RULES THAT CAME OUT TUESDAY NIGHT (OCTOBER 20TH) MONEY OWED TO THE COMPANY BY CONTRACT(S) CANNOT BE COUNTED ON THE BOOKS AS ASSETS!"
READ THAT AGAIN ...ABOUT 20 MORE TIMES ....AND LET IT SINK IN.....
THE INSURANCE BUSINESS IS TIED-AT-THE-HIP WITH BOTH SECURITIES AND BANKING ...IN OTHER WORDS, IT'S ALL BANKING .......
AND NOW IT SEEMS THAT THESE (LOAN/POLICY) CONTRACTS, SOME OF WHICH ARE EXTREMELY COMPLICATED CANNOT BE CARRIED ON THE ASSET SIDE OF THE LEDGER ANY MORE?????

WELL, UNLESS THEY COMPLETELY THROW OUT ALL G.A.A.P. (GENERALLY ACCEPTED ACCOUNTING PRINCIPLES) FOR THE PLANET, THEN "SOMEONE" (THE PTB/RULERS OF THE PLANET/CONTROLLERS OF THE FINANCIAL SYSTEMS?????) JUST MOVED THESE LOANS/CONTRACTS TO THE LIABILITY SIDE OF THE ACCOUNTING LEDGER - UNLESS, OF COURSE, THEY JUST MADE THEM DISAPPEAR.......
WHAT EXACTLY IS AFFECTED BY THESE LOANS/CONTRACTS TO PAY ?
ANSWER: MORTGAGES, STUDENT LOANS, CAR LOANS, PERSONAL LOANS, CELL PHONE CONTRACTS, CREDIT CARDS, ETC., ETC. ......
........ AND DO YOU REMEMBER THE LESSER KNOWN BROTHER OF THE "CONTRACT TO PAY / LOAN" CALLED THE "PROMISE TO PAY" OR PROMISSORY NOTE? (LOOK AT THE MONEY IN YOUR WALLET, KIDDO'!)
AND NOW NONE OF THESE DEBT CONTRACTS ARE ALLOWED TO BE COUNTED AS ASSETS ON PUBLIC (REAL) ACCOUNTING LEDGERS?????
IF THIS ISN'T THE "START OF SOMETHING BIG" - THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS. ....LET'S SEE,,,,,,,( WHEN DID ZAP SAY THAT THE PRESIDENT OF CHINA (ACTING AS AGENT/ATTORNEY FOR A GROUP) SIGNED PAPERWORK WITH QUEEN ELIZABETH (ACTING AS AGENT/ATTORNEY FOR A GROUP) ....???? WAS IT MONDAY OR TUESDAY GMT? )
WOW .....WOW....WOW....WOW....WOW.....WOW.....
HELP ME, RHONDA - MY BRAIN IS EXPLODING.
IF YOU WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN ......TRY CONNECTING THE DOTS TO SEE WHAT THIS NEW "ACCOUNTING/BANKING" PROCESS WILL AFFECT OR EVEN TOUCH......
OH..... IF ONLY THE C.P.A.'S DOING ALL OF THE C.A.F.R.'s (CONFIDENTIAL ANNUAL FINANCIAL REPORTS) GET THIS MESSAGE AND THE 75% OF THEM THAT ARE COOKING THE BOOKS STRAIGHTEN OUT THE LEDGERS.....OH THAT WOULD BE SWEET... ....AND ON AND ON AND ON ....

OK.....I'LL GIVE YOU A FEW DAYS AND WRITE YOU AGAIN TO SEE IF YOUR STILL ALIVE OR JUST BOUNCING OFF THE WALLS....
CHEERS.
T

ONE WOULD THINK THAT THE SYSTEM IS BEING RESET TO REFLECT REALITY INSTEAD OF SOME MANUFACTURED (AND REMANUFACTURED) ILLUSION RIGHT? WE SHALL SEE WHAT HAPPENS NOW. INTERESTING TIMES WE DO LIVE IN.

IN THE FOREFRONT OF NEWS, I HAVE JUST LEARNED FROM MANY ALARMED SCIENTISTS AND OTHERS IN RESPECT OF FUKUSHIMA RADIATION CONTAMINATION, THAT THE EPA HAS NOW SHUT DOWN ITS RADIOLOGICAL MONITORING EQUIPMENT ACROSS THE USA BECAUSE OF THE EMBARRASSINGLY HIGH LEVELS OF RADIATION. BUT REMEMBER THEY CAN NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE SPREAD OF THE CONTAMINATION IN THE NORTH AMERICAN CONTINENT, SO IF THEY SHUT DOWN THE MONITORING EQUIPMENT, WHAT DOES THAT SAY? WE GET TO GLOW IN THE DARK?

HMMMM….IT WOULD BE PRUDENT TO HAVE A PERSONAL MONITORING DEVICE LIKE THE RADIATION SATURATION BADGES THEY USE IN NUCLEAR REACTORS FOR THEIR STAFF. I TALKED IT OVER WITH MISS PHIPPS, AND SHE WILL STAY OUT OF SELLING THE GEIGER COUNTERS WITH THE CAR BATTERY POWER ATTACHMENT AS FEDEX WILL NOT TAKE 1OO POUNDS IN AN ENVELOPE

INSTEAD, THE WORLD TECHNOLOGY SENATE HAS SOURCED A SIMPLE AND SMALL PERSONAL METER SUITABLE FOR THE PURPOSE. I AM GETTING A FEW FOR ME AND FRIENDS AND FAMILY ESPECIALLY ON THE COASTLINES.

THIS IS WHERE I AM GOING TO GET MINE:

ZAP;...IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT THE US. ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY HAS NOW COME TO SHUT DOWN, TEMPORARILY OR OTHERWISE, ITS NATIONAL MONITORING EQUIPMENT ACROSS THE UNITED STATES FOR DETECTING RADIATION LEVELS. MOST WOULD AGREE, SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT, SOMEWHERE.. IT WOULD BE, IS NOW, INCUMBENT UPON ALL AMERICANS TO LOOK TO ACQUIRE RADIATION DETECTION EQUIPMENT. IT IS OUR UNDERSTANDING THAT THE WTS IS NOW MAKING AVAILABLE FOUR DIFFERENT TYPES OF UNITS, EVEN PEN SIZED, FOR PERSONAL SAFETY. THEY CAN BE REACHED AT: SALES.WTS@MAIL.COM.

I ALSO NOW UNDERSTAND THAT THE WTS IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL RADIATION ENVIRONMENT ASSESSMENT GROUP OR IREA, IS IMPLEMENTING A PROGRAM TO BEGIN ENLISTING THE HELP OF FOLKS ALL ACROSS AMERICA WHO WOULD BE WILLING TO TAKE DAILY RADIATION READING, GIVEN THE SERIOUSNESS OF THE SITUATION ACROSS AMERICA. IF YOU WISH TO VOLUNTEER AS A MONITOR, PLEASE WRITE IREA.WTS@MAIL.COM FOR FURTHER DETAILS. AMERICANS NEED TO BE SENSITIVE TO THIS SITUATION, AS MUCH IS NOT BEING REVEALED TRUTHFULLY AT THIS TIME. WE URGE CAUTION BY ALL. -THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION. FURTHER INFORMATION CAN BE GLEANED AT: WWW.WTSENATES.INFO

ANOTHER EVENT (COINCIDENCE?) THAT HAS JUST HAPPENED IS THE GAG ORDER ON GOVERNMENT WORKERS IN THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE, THE NATIONAL OCEANIC AND ATMOSPHERIC ADMINISTRATION, AND THE US DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE.

THIS WAS REPORTED BY:

Dane Wigington – Geoengineeringwatch.org

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/government-implements-illegal-gag-order-on-national-weather-service-and-noaa/

THE REFUGEE SITUATION AND ISIS ON THE SIDE SHOW, CONTINUES THE BACK AND FORTH AT THE HIGH LEVEL AS EXEMPLIFIED BY PUTIN TO MUSLIM TURKISH AMBASSADOR: “TELL YOUR DICTATOR PRESIDENT HE CAN GO TO HELL ALONG WITH…”
http://conservativepost.com/putin-to-muslim-turkish-ambassador-tell-your-dictator-president-he-can-go-to-hell-along-with/

A VERY INCISIVE FRIEND REMARKED THAT:

“Moscow is letting everyone in the region know that the terrorism card no longer plays, and that it's much better to get along, to make beneficial progress for all. In this highly charged atmosphere in the Middle East, it is a good thing that cooler heads have prevailed in the White House and the State department, for the war on terror seems to have included, recently, an ongoing power struggle between Mr. Obama and the warhawks in the national security establishment who have, in their track record, only lit the middle East aflame, while accomplishing next to nothing in an actual war against terrorism.”

The bottom line? I'm speculating that the message from Moscow and Beijing, privately, and behind the scenes, is that Riyadh and Tehran can either be part of the war on terror for real, or not; they can be cooks in the kitchen, or entrées on the menu...

But that, of course, is really high octane speculation. This is one for the "you tell me" category...\

THE POLITICAL SIDE IS QUITE HEATED AS THE WAR ON TERROR SITUATION CHUGS ALONG, AND THERE ARE MASSIVE RELIEF EFFORTS BEING READIED TO HELP THE REFUGEES. WITH COOL AND WISE THINKING, BOTH SITUATIONS SHOULD BE RESOLVED ADEQUATELY. WE WILL BE HELPING AS MUCH AS WE CAN TO PROVIDE WATER, FOOD AND ESSENTIALS OF LIFE TO THE REFUGEES, COUPLED WITH AN INITIATIVE TO HELP THE COUNTRIES SPONSORING HELP ALSO GET A BIT OF RELIEF. IT IS NOT AN EASY COST TO BEAR FOR THE COUNTRY THAT HELPS OUT.

I COULD NOT FIND THE LINK, BUT STILL HAVE THE EMAIL FOR THIS INFORMATION REGARDING THE LESSER SIDE OF THE SITUATION:

Date: 19 October 2015 11:59:31 GMT+01:00
Yesterday, at the hospital we had a meeting about how the situation here and at the other Munich hospitals is unsustainable. Clinics cannot handle emergencies, so they are starting to send everything to the hospitals.

Many Muslims are refusing treatment by female staff and, we, women, are refusing to go among those animals, especially from Africa. Relations between the staff and migrants are going from bad to worse. Since last weekend, migrants going to the hospitals must be accompanied by police with K-9 units.

Many migrants have AIDS, syphilis, open TB and many exotic diseases that we, in Europe, do not know how to treat them. If they receive a prescription in the pharmacy, they learn they have to pay cash. This leads to unbelievable outbursts, especially when it is about drugs for the children. They abandon the children with pharmacy staff with the words: “So, cure them here yourselves!” So the police are not just guarding the clinics and hospitals, but also large pharmacies.

Truly we said openly: Where are all those who had welcomed in front of TV cameras, with signs at train stations?! Yes, for now, the border has been closed, but a million of them are already here and we will definitely not be able to get rid of them.

Until now, the number of unemployed in Germany was 2.2 million. Now it will be at least 3.5 million. Most of these people are completely unemployable. A bare minimum of them have any education. What is more, their women usually do not work at all. I estimate that one in ten is pregnant. Hundreds of thousands of them have brought along infants and little kids under six, many emaciated and neglected. If this continues and German re-opens its borders, I’m going home to the Czech Republic. Nobody can keep me here in this situation, not even double the salary than at home. I went to Germany, not to Africa or the Middle East.

Even the professor who heads our department told us how sad it makes him to see the cleaning woman, who for 800 Euros cleans every day for years, and then meets young men in the hallways who just wait with their hand outstretched, want everything for free, and when they don’t get it they throw a fit.

I really don’t need this! But I’m afraid that if I return, that at some point it will be the same in the Czech Republic. If the Germans, with their nature cannot handle this, there in Czechia it would be total chaos. Nobody who has not come in contact with them has no idea what kind of animals they are, especially the ones from Africa, and how Muslims act superior to our staff, regarding their religious accommodation.

For now, the local hospital staff has not come down with the diseases they brought here, but, with so many hundreds of patients every day – this is just a question of time.

In a hospital near the Rhine, migrants attacked the staff with knives after they had handed over an 8-month-old on the brink of death, which they had dragged across half of Europe for three months. The child died in two days, despite having received top care at one of the best pediatric clinics in Germany. The physician had to undergo surgery and two nurses are laid up in the ICU. Nobody has been punished.

The local press is forbidden to write about it, so we know about it through email. What would have happened to a German if he had stabbed a doctor and nurses with a knife? Or if he had flung his own syphilis-infected urine into a nurse’s face and so threatened her with infection? At a minimum he’d go straight to jail and later to court. With these people – so far, nothing has happened.

And so I ask, where are all those greeters and receivers from the train stations? Sitting pretty at home, enjoying their non-profits and looking forward to more trains and their next batch of cash from acting like greeters at the stations. If it were up to me I would round up all these greeters and bring them here first to our hospital’s emergency ward, as attendants. Then, into one building with the migrants so they can look after them there themselves, without armed police, without police dogs who today are in every hospital here in Bavaria, and without medical help.

Is this situation coming to England?

The boarders are not closed in Germany, the authorities just want to organize the migration of 1,000s of migrants coming every day. The Sunday 10 days back alone 17,000 to Bavaria, mostly young man. In the neighbor city I work a whole area is used for a in between stop for the migrants ... I've read today that around the half of the people of Syria is on the flight. So when in 2013 there lived around 30 million people this means around 15 millions is on the way to Europe, the majority to Germany.

Now the winter comes, so the pressure increases to provide them all with shelter and food. For the authorities and helpers almost not to handle because of the increasing number of people coming.

Besides of this the whole social and cultural system here will collapse in the coming years I'm afraid.

The media here is totally controlled by the country because when you publish you need a license. I've also read that they will establish a law where they can put down every protest or critics or YT video regarding to this topic.

THIS IS QUITE A CLEAR PICTURE OF A SITUATION THAT HAS BOTH GOOD AND BAD COMING OUT IN ALL ITS SHADES. VERY SAD, AND THERE HAS TO BE FOUND A MECHANISM TO ADDRESS ALL THIS STUFF. THOUGHTS ANYONE?

THERE IS THE CURRENT SNAPSHOT OF OUR GLOBAL SITUATION: FUNDS MOVEMENT BEGINS, RADIATION IS EVERYWHERE AND NOBODY WILL TELL YOU HOW HIGH THE LEVELS ARE, REFUGEE SITUATION IS TERRIBLE, AS ARE SOME MANNERS, AND AS THE STOMACH CHURNS IS ON EVERY DAY AT 11.

I FOUND A GREAT QUOTE JUST A DAY AGO THAT REALLY PUTS ALL THIS INTO PERSPECTIVE:

“It is no measure of good health to be well-adjusted to a sick society.” – Krishnamurti

WE ARE ABOUT TO MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE WHEN WE START THE PROJECT SIDE. WE NEED ALL THE ABLE BODIED MEN AND WOMEN TO CARRY OUT THE TASK OF CREATING A BETTER WORLD FOR ALL OF US. WE FINALLY HAVE SOME RESOURCES TO BEGIN THIS WORK IN THE NEXT WEEK OR TWO, AND THE SHORTER THE TIME THE BETTER.

IN THE MEANTIME, GREASING THE AXLES OF THIS OX CART IS OUR DAILY CHORE, AND BECAUSE OF YOU THE CART IS ROLLING. SEND MORE GREASE. NO WE WILL NOT USE IT ON THE PIGS.

GOD BLESS. LOVE AND HUGS.

IN TRADITIONAL GRATITUDE.

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
OCTOBER 25, 2015
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2015

AND FOR THOSE THAT REQUESTED A CHUCKLE, ONE IS A FEW THINGS TO CONSIDER, THE OTHER IS A BRILLIANT AND FUNNY STEWARDESS:

https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/TxNrizGdhtY?vq=hd720&rel=0&showinfo=0&start=0&end=

Nine Important Facts To Remember As We Grow Older

#9 Death is the number 1 killer in the world.

#8 Life is sexually transmitted.

#7 Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

#6 Men have 2 motivations: hunger and hanky panky, and they can't tell them apart. If you see a gleam in his eyes, make him a sandwich.

#5 Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.

#4 Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospital, dying of nothing.

#3 All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

#2 In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird, and people take Prozac to make it normal.

#1 Life is like a jar of jalapeno peppers. What you do today may be a burning issue tomorrow.

Everybody on the list will be getting their message as soon as our hacked systems come back online.  goneforthfornow@gmail.com.

Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
Susan, ZAP, and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

siaki

way too long to read, guess we can summarize in: next week?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

yes.. then the week after that etc. etc.

I know many here don't want to see that Jerzy may be a con artist but hopefully they can start to see a pattern in these posts. I know I am not the only one that sees it for what it is and that is an income generator via donations. I also hope that those that have submitted their well conceived  projects to be funded don't get their ideas ripped out from under them and taken over and will not be to surprised when they are left high & dry.

Thanks for commenting siaki and welcome to the site!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum