OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Warning!!  Hershey Candy Bars ingredient EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Warning!!  Hershey Candy Bars ingredient EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Warning!!  Hershey Candy Bars ingredient EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Warning!!  Hershey Candy Bars ingredient EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Warning!!  Hershey Candy Bars ingredient EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Warning!!  Hershey Candy Bars ingredient EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Warning!!  Hershey Candy Bars ingredient EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Warning!!  Hershey Candy Bars ingredient EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Warning!!  Hershey Candy Bars ingredient EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Warning!!  Hershey Candy Bars ingredient EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Warning!!  Hershey Candy Bars ingredient EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Warning!!  Hershey Candy Bars ingredient EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Warning!!  Hershey Candy Bars ingredient EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Warning!!  Hershey Candy Bars ingredient EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Warning!!  Hershey Candy Bars ingredient EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Warning!!  Hershey Candy Bars ingredient EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Warning!!  Hershey Candy Bars ingredient EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Warning!!  Hershey Candy Bars ingredient EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Warning!!  Hershey Candy Bars ingredient EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Warning!!  Hershey Candy Bars ingredient EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Warning!!  Hershey Candy Bars ingredient EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Warning!!  Hershey Candy Bars ingredient EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warning!! Hershey Candy Bars ingredient

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Warning!!  Hershey Candy Bars ingredient Empty Warning!! Hershey Candy Bars ingredient Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:47 pm

angels77

angels77

Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Hershey candy bars - ingredients WARNING
WARNING: Hershey candy bars - ingredient

Passing this on. I don't eat these types of candy on a regular basis but only occassionally. You may want to consider boycotting Hershey's, Snickers at the very least, and be mindful of the ingredients of other candies. You never know what they may put into that candy. After all, you are the enemy of the state!

As a side note to this - I ate half of a newly purchased Hershey's almond chocolate candy bar two days ago - no other food just prior to and none at all after - had very upset stomach for nearly two days, then it subsided. I, for one, will not have another.

I cannot advise strongly enough for everyone to READ LABELS PRIOR TO PURCHASE OF FOODS AND CERTAINLY PRIOR TO INGESTING. WE DON'T KNOW FOR SURE WHERE THE FOODS WE ARE PURCHASING ARE GROWN, BY WHOM THEY ARE PROCESSED AND PACKAGED, AND WHAT IS IN THEM.

Hi All,

I'm passing along a word of caution!!

Last week I ate a Hershey's candy bar at about 3pm. Shortly after, my heart was acting really strange (PVCs) for about 8-9 hours!! Wondered whether I'd have to call the ambulance and/or whether I could get any sleep. I've been OK since. This evening (7/9) I read the ingredients to see if I could tell what bothered me.

One of the ingredients in Hershey's candy bar now has the acronym

PGPR. I had to look it up. Here it is.......

polyglycerol polyricinoleate

http://becausenooneasked.com/2009/12/27/pgpr/

The thing that jumped out was 'ricin'

(part of military NBC - Nuclear / Biological / Chemical warfare)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricin

No wonder I felt so weird and my heart was acting up! Thought I'd have to call an ambulance at one point. Then wondered what I'd tell them in E.R. The only thing suspicious was a candy bar??!

I ate one more bar in the last 3 days to see how I'd feel. It's scored to create 12 small pieces. Had 3 small pieces the next day w/o ill effect. Had 3 more yesterday. Finished the last of it this evening. Felt a tad weird for a short time. Maybe it's a cumulative effect...or maybe I've done so much detoxifying that I'm very sensitive now and feel every minute amount of anything (chemical) not quite right.

After reading these ingredients, I'll never have a Hershey's again!!

Please caution all your contacts about Hershey's candy bars!

Because I care

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:02 AM

3 comments:

AnonymousJuly 11, 2012 10:36 AM

"Slow Kill" at its worst, who would believe it!

ReplyDelete

AnonymousJuly 11, 2012 4:05 PM

Hydrogenated oil is in a lot of foods you have to read the label. The Hydrogenated oil causes heart problems. Once you see this you can feel your heart act up after you eat the Hydrogenated oil. The Hydrogenated oils are made by cooking vegetable oils at high temperatures, adding hydrogen and a catalyst metal like nickel. This process enables the oil to cool as a solid. Unlike saturated animal fats, like butter or lard, that already have hydrogen molecules, hydrogenated fats are artificially saturated. Your body does not recognize this process and has a difficult time digesting the molecules causing them to remain in your body longer. This can cause chronic inflammation, heart disease, digestive problems and weight gain to name a few.

Although these heart clogging oils are in a wide variety of processed foods, it is possible to avoid them by cutting certain foods out of your diet:

ReplyDelete

AnonymousJuly 11, 2012 4:37 PM

PGPR
Aww. What a cute little acronym! So tiny and innocent. What are you doing in my chocolate, little PGPR? You weren’t there a few years ago. Let’s find out what you are.
PGPR is known in the candy industry as polyglycerol polyricinoleate.
Wow. Cool! Wonder why they put you in my Hershey’s chocolate bar. Could it be because it makes the chocolate better?
Of course not. PGRP is used to replace the expensive cocoa butter that is normally found in chocolate.Well, is it better for you?
Of course not. What you need to know:
The 1996 study conducted by Andrew Waterhouse of UC Davis which discovered the phenols (potent antioxidants) in chocolate also revealed that these antioxidants come from cocoa butter and the stearic acid it produces. It demonstrated that the phenols prevented LDL cholesterol from building up in arteries. Another study had subjects follow diets in which the majority of fat calories came from either chocolate or butter; only those with the butterfat diet showed an increase in LDL cholesterol.
This is why dark chocolate, which usually contains between about 30% and 50% cocoa butter, is touted for its antioxidant properties, and a bar of Hershey’s milk chocolate is not. Unfortunately, Hershey’s in particular – one of the biggest users of PGPR – has also moved to take advantage of the new healthier perception of dark chocolate. Not only have they begun buying small high-end chocolate producers like Scharffen-Berger and Joseph Schmidt Chocolates, but they have also expanded their dark chocolate line and begun marketing it heavily as a healthy treat. Besides the irony of their simultaneous replacement of antioxidant-filled cocoa butter with PGPR in their cheaper chocolates, they have put corn syrup in many items from the more expensive and supposedly healthy dark chocolate line.
PGPR - Polyglycerol Polyricinoleate - A highly viscous (sticky, thick, adhesive) liquid emulsifier comprised of polyglycerol esters of polycondensed fatty acids from castor oil. It is insoluble in water and ethanol. It is a strong lipophile (fat loving) emulsifier, and it is used as a viscousity-reducing agent for CHOCOLATE. Many candy companies use this fatty acid in their chocolate candy to replace the more expensive cocoa butter, and it will contribute to heart disease due to its synthetic fatty acid structure. TYJM frj

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2012-07-11T15:46:00-04:00&max-results=10&start=69&by-date=false

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Bummer....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum