Latest topics
» Finding the Light in a World of Darkness
Alleged communication from Archangel Gabriel, presented as received from a reader  EmptyToday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X And The Sun Is Getting Closer plus MORE
Alleged communication from Archangel Gabriel, presented as received from a reader  EmptyToday at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why People are Going Nuts, Solar Minimum, Age of Aquarius w/ Clif High
Alleged communication from Archangel Gabriel, presented as received from a reader  EmptyToday at 12:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Howard Storm Near-Death Experience
Alleged communication from Archangel Gabriel, presented as received from a reader  EmptyToday at 12:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Steven Cambian - The Midnight Hour (0021) Talking to the dead? With Denise Roussell.
Alleged communication from Archangel Gabriel, presented as received from a reader  EmptyToday at 12:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Throw At Me What You Will, I Don't Care - David Icke
Alleged communication from Archangel Gabriel, presented as received from a reader  EmptyToday at 12:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tim Doyle on Area 51 - The Black Vault Radio w/ John Greenewald, Jr.
Alleged communication from Archangel Gabriel, presented as received from a reader  EmptyToday at 12:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» GRANT CAMERON Experiencer on their UFO Sightings, Dreams and Remote Viewing
Alleged communication from Archangel Gabriel, presented as received from a reader  EmptyToday at 12:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Texas Oil and Gas Investment Scam Unfolds Like Television Drama
Alleged communication from Archangel Gabriel, presented as received from a reader  EmptyToday at 12:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for July 20, 2019
Alleged communication from Archangel Gabriel, presented as received from a reader  EmptyToday at 12:05 am by ReneGade

» POOPness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAPKOWSKI
Alleged communication from Archangel Gabriel, presented as received from a reader  EmptyYesterday at 9:09 pm by 4-truth

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES 60: UFOS IN THE HOTZONE! BIMINI ATLANTIS SPACE MYSTERY!
Alleged communication from Archangel Gabriel, presented as received from a reader  EmptyYesterday at 8:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2019 - Treuzy-Levelay , Seine et Marne, France
Alleged communication from Archangel Gabriel, presented as received from a reader  EmptyYesterday at 6:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - You Give Me Reason to Live!
Alleged communication from Archangel Gabriel, presented as received from a reader  EmptyYesterday at 5:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Stunning image shows ISS in front of the Sun
Alleged communication from Archangel Gabriel, presented as received from a reader  EmptyYesterday at 4:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Storm Area 51' spawns copycat campaigns
Alleged communication from Archangel Gabriel, presented as received from a reader  EmptyYesterday at 4:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Trump & the "R" word!
Alleged communication from Archangel Gabriel, presented as received from a reader  EmptyYesterday at 3:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands of Puerto Rico Protesters Turn Streets of San Juan Into Battle Zone
Alleged communication from Archangel Gabriel, presented as received from a reader  EmptyYesterday at 3:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Mission to the Moon that made us think (and kept us all quiet) 'Remembering Apollo'
Alleged communication from Archangel Gabriel, presented as received from a reader  EmptyYesterday at 1:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “EVERYTHING IS BIGGER IN TEXAS”… INCLUDING OIL & GAS THIEVES! part 2 by Mark Alexander P.C.
Alleged communication from Archangel Gabriel, presented as received from a reader  EmptyYesterday at 1:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for July 19, 2019
Alleged communication from Archangel Gabriel, presented as received from a reader  EmptyYesterday at 12:51 pm by ReneGade

» #QTard Drama Theater - “The List of Names will be Staggering" plus more
Alleged communication from Archangel Gabriel, presented as received from a reader  EmptyYesterday at 12:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health , Nutrition, Energy Medicine, Structural Medicine
For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Alleged communication from Archangel Gabriel, presented as received from a reader

Alleged communication from Archangel Gabriel, presented as received from a reader

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Alleged communication from Archangel Gabriel, presented as received from a reader [size=18]

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
Posted By: MrFusion [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 14-Jul-2012 21:11:37
The message below is presented as a courtesy for reader L.A. and does not necessarily reflect the views of MrFusion. [/size]

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: NESARA INTERNATIONAL <[email deleted]>
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2012 9:19 PM
Subject: NESARA INTERNATIONAL Divine Intervention Brings Peace at Last
Announcement by Archangel Gabriel
"These words
are the forerunner
for He Who Has Come."

Recorded by Helen July 14, 2012

Helen: You are Archangel Gabriel.
Gabriel: Indeed I am. There is one message we would like you to record at this time. The Angelic Kingdom is attentive of what will be disclosed.

Helen: I am ready to record your words.
Gabriel: Upon the Earth there will fall a tide of blessings, as deep as a powerful winter snowfall, as high as the tsunami tide, as penetrating as the bitter winter cold. No one will be omitted. This tidal energy will fall upon every cell of all creatures, of every living human being, and of every human being who, at least once, lived on Earth and is now at another location.
Redemption is at hand. It is here. Nothing can stop it. Those who aim a gun at a woman or child will be unable to pull the trigger. He who longs to poison another will lose heart. All human violence will end when the flowing tide of forgiveness reaches the heart of the ones who seek revenge.
Why do we disclose this at the present time? Because these words are the forerunner for He Who Has Come. He will speak with greater clarity, greater wisdom, and greater power.
[Pause]
Words cannot express the gratitude that the Angelic Kingdom feels at this moment. Words cannot express or fathom the vast scale of Divine Intervention that has occurred.
I am Gabriel. I am at the right hand of Creator. I confirm the words that my scribe has written.
Speak no longer of hate, nor of dark, nor of anger and punishment. All has been taken care of. Speak now of rebuilding, of feeding, of nurturing, of teaching. Speak of laughter and music, travel and companionship. Think of peace, loving world peace.
Soldiers will become farmers. Ammunitions manufacturers will build greenhouses. Mothers will raise their children at home. Everyone will have plenty, with time to travel. It has been decreed. It is coming. It has come.
I am Gabriel. Take these words into your heart.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Alright Gabriel! Blow that horn! The sound of peace and freedom.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Thanks YM!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

HunterJumper

HunterJumper
Thanks YM for posting :bounce: ☀ :bounce:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum