Latest topics
» Bolivia Announces Complete Ban On Rothschild Owned Banks
Today at 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Corey Goode Update: Astronaut Buzz Aldrin Tweets "We are all in Danger. It is evil itself"
Today at 3:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 6.9 Earth Quake, Solar Wind Continues to Pound the Earth/700kps
Today at 3:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Exciting Night Sky Show - Spectacular Celestial Display in the Sky
Today at 3:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic Weeks End RV/GCR News
Today at 3:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Will Strike Earth in December plus MORE
Today at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Little Victories in Dystopia
Today at 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

»  'Turn It Up'
Today at 10:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Clinton Foundation ex-CEO Still Missing, After 47 Days
Today at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mike Quinsey's Higher Self Message, December 09, 2016
Today at 10:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for DEC 8: EATING YOUR WORDS SUCKS (NOT REALLY IT IS JUST WHAT INTERNET PANHANDLERS DO)
Today at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» WikiLeaks Julian ASSANGE The TIME Has COME !
Today at 8:29 am by Jaguar-2016

» URGENT MESSAGE FROM ALEXANDRA MEADORS DECEMBER 8, 2016
Today at 8:09 am by Jaguar-2016

» Stay Strong by Wes Annac
Today at 1:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bali Haven Benefit Gala in Solidarity with Standing Rock
Today at 1:23 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Antarctic "Pyramids" and Ruins Could be Used in Partial Disclosure Psyop
Today at 1:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Altered States of Reading #6: Stories of Your (Future, Past) Life
Today at 1:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ex Space Shuttle Worker New Witness to Secret Space Program
Today at 12:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Who I AM, HOW I Attained The SOURCE TRUTH KNOWLEDGE by Quartz Crystal
Today at 12:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Solar Warden, The Psychic Wars and Traumatization
Today at 12:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lauren Atkinson Big Pharma Medical Tyranny Government Mandated Vaccinations
Yesterday at 11:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» High Strangeness in Antarctica Tunnels as tall as the Eiffel Tower discovered
Yesterday at 11:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious "vibration" detected around the World | Source: Unknown!
Yesterday at 11:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Nostradamus Predictions for 2017
Yesterday at 11:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pentagon Documents Prove Trump is Right – Boeing Air-Force-One Over $4 Billion…
Yesterday at 11:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DEVASTATING THE NWO ONE IMAGE AT A TIME -- DAVID DEES
Yesterday at 11:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pizzagate OMFG - Pope Francis Slams "Fake News" as Eating Excrement HOLY SHIT!
Yesterday at 11:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED
Yesterday at 10:40 pm by Jaguar-2016

» UFO News ~ UFO Over Derbyshire, UK plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Blue Spiral Appears In The Sky Over Mexico
Yesterday at 9:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pizzagate, The Context - David Icke
Yesterday at 8:28 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Greg Lake, King Crimson and ELP founder, is dead at 69
Yesterday at 7:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ 50 Ways to leave your banker
Yesterday at 7:42 pm by Jaguar-2016

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » VOICES CARRY » Ines Radman » WHAT IS YOUR VERSION OF A PERFECT WORLD?

WHAT IS YOUR VERSION OF A PERFECT WORLD?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 WHAT IS YOUR VERSION OF A PERFECT WORLD? on Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:21 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin
WHAT IS YOUR VERSION OF A PERFECT WORLD?

November 1, 2015 Ines Radman Uncategorized

I can’t speak for everyone, but in my lifetime I rarely came across a person that had a good life and talked about a perfect world or desire for one. It usually comes when we are concerned or having problems in our lives that we think about what it would mean to live in a perfect world, but what actually is a perfect world?
I thought about this today and this thought process isn’t really complete, consider this post as a summary of what I would consider a perfect world but what happened was that after I wrote down my thoughts, as you will see in the end, I actually didn’t want that perfect world according to me.
Maybe we call it “fighting for peace” but even Peace we must create otherwise there would be nothing to learn in a perfect world.
How do we create this perfection?
We love each other, we contribute to the benefits of all, we take care of each other, we produce and create what we need to provide for ourselves and those of others. There are no borders and we each get a piece of land that we can use for whatever purpose want to.
What would be the challenge of living in a perfect world if we are to assume that we create our own reality? In other words, if we choose to incarnate here to have a human experience, what is the lesson to be learned or gained in a perfect world? It’s like asking what defines a beautiful woman or cat.
So let’s assume a perfect world consists of Peace as being the foundation or constitution of this world.
In a perfect world there is no need for weapons, no need for security, armed forces, no need for spying agencies as we have no enemies, no need to protect borders because they don’t exist.
What do we do in a perfect world?
For starters, we require essentials for our human existence and that is food, water and oxygen. So, we will enjoy pure air, clean water and any kind of food we can grow ourselves. In this perfect world we live in abundance, mother earth provides us with all our needs, all we have to do is grow what we need and like, anything we want providing we are also creating/producing something to trade with.
We still need to produce clothing, technology, housing, transportation and again, the things that make humans happy. Clothing and most products can be produced using natural materials the planet provides us with. No costs, everything is free, we trade our surpluses.
Energy is free.
How do we get things and what form of economics do we use? Well, in my perfect world we all choose to create what we want and use the on demand philosophy, meaning, we all produce what other’s don’t to create diversity and this again is traded or bartered to meet our own needs.  Everyone is equal, there is no hierarchy and so there is no such thing as rich or poor because we don’t need startup money for anything, Earth produces everything we need so long as we don’t damage or harm her.
A summary of my perfect world, but we must ask:  What would be the purpose of creating this reality?  Without competition, where is the incentive to be better at anything? Without laws, how do we define limits in our society? While waking up happy every morning, what would be our purpose in life? I’m not talking about goals, but then we don’t need goals because we have everything we need. What is our purpose for being here is everything is perfect?
We don’t need to slave for anyone, work for anyone, we don’t need to do anything for anyone if we don’t want to, but we are obligated to help those that can’t help themselves but then again, in a perfect world, everyone is healthy and born perfect.
In a perfect world everyone contributes to producing something. No producing, no free ride. In a perfect world, everyone is perfect, so everyone must contribute since that is all that is required of us. If we allow this rule to be overwritten then there is no incentive to produce and it would fall on those that already have done their fair share.
How do we create a society with exceptions? We don’t. Everything is perfect.
Does living in a perfect world sound interesting?  Sounds really boring actually. While everything is perfect and we all walk around smiling all day long, we have no sense of purpose of why we are here, no challenges, no peaking into the future excited about plans we make and whether we will be able to accomplish them, no need to desire and create a better world, no feeling of excitement waiting for a new day to start because it’s the same old wake up happy, create something to contribute towards, grow and cook food, take family out fishing for the day and only to do the same over and over again.
We often write about a perfect world but have you really thought about it and how long do you think it will take you to get bored? While eating perfect apples picked from your perfect orchard and watching your children play outside, you will not be able to wonder about what they will be when they grow up because in a perfect world, they can do anything they want. They will have no challenges to meet, goals to achieve or rewards to get for any of their exceptional achievements.
Being equal with everyone leaves us very little to desire more perfection. How much more perfect can we be?
Maybe this is not a vision of your perfect world but in a perfect world there is no good or bad, right or wrong because then we have to compete, debate and start wars.
A perfect world is just another illusion we created though striving for one is the whole purpose we are  here.
We want a perfect world but what is the purpose of creating that reality? What do we learn in a perfect world other than everything being perfect?
Nothing, because everything is perfect. In a perfect world we don’t even need to use our brains. We get up, eat, create/produce, make love, visit family, enjoy free time and go to sleep. The only lesson I would get out of this reality is “boredom” and “how to be a good robot”.
But if the illusion that we can create a perfect world gives us the motivation and desire to get up each day, then I suppose “perfection” has served it’s purpose. It’s given us an ideology to strive for though once achieved, I doubt it would last very long.
A perfect world is like a perfectly intricately created ornament. All we can do is admire it’s beauty as it has no other practical value and perhaps gives us reason to use our brains in trying to figure out how it was made.

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum