Posts : 58430
Join date : 2012-01-04
Location : Woodstock Nation
|Subject: 10 Incredible quotes about Alien life and UFO’s from Astronauts and Government Officials Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:42 am|| |
10 Incredible quotes about Alien life and UFO’s from Astronauts and Government Officials
Posted on Nov 3rd, 2015
Some people are less skeptical when it comes to Alien life and UFO’s when the information has originated from ‘verifiable sources’ such as those from former astronauts or highly ranking government officials. Today thanks to the effort of numerous individuals, information about Alien life and the UFO phenomenon is accessible more than ever.
This is why in this article, we bring you some of the most interesting quotes about Alien Life and the UFO phenomena coming from former Astronauts, Agents in governmental agencies and other highly ranked officials: Information that is as raw as it can get.
“Not every discovery has been announced.”
— Dr. Farouk El Baz, NASA scientist.
Debate about Alien life isn’t something new to modern times, as a matter of a fact, since recorded history, people have asked what if somewhere out there is life similar to that on Earth. “To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow.” – Metrodorus, Greek philosopher of the fourth century B.C.
- In a recent interview, renowned scientist Professor Stephen Hawking said: “To my mathematical brain, the numbers alone make thinking about aliens perfectly rational” (Source)
- “If you extrapolate on the planets they discovered, there are a trillion planets in the galaxy. That’s a lot of places for life,” Shostak said, as quoted by ABC. “We know that the majority of stars have planets,” but what “fraction of stars has planets that are more like the earth? It might be one in five.” “The chances of finding it I think are good and if that happens it will happen in the next 20 years depending on the financing,” he added in written testimony, according to BuzzFeed.” (source)
- We have things out there that are literally out of this world, better than Star Trek or what you see in the movies. “We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects, and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do it.” –Ben Rich second director of Lockheed Skunkworks
- “It was Ben Rich’s opinion that the public should not be told. He believed they could not handle the truth, ever. Only in the last months of his decline did he begin to feel that the international corporate Board of Directors’ dealing with the ‘Subject’ could represent a bigger problem to citizens’ personal freedoms under the United States Constitution than the presence of off world visitors themselves.” – Bill McDonalds, a forensic illustrator for the aerospace industry
- “I was testing a P-51 fighter in Minneapolis when I spotted this object. I was at about 10,000 feet on a nice, bright, sunny afternoon. I thought the object was a kite, then I realized that no kite is gonna fly that high.” As I got closer it looked like a weather balloon, gray and about three feet in diameter. But as soon as I got behind the darn thing it didn’t look like a balloon anymore. It looked like a saucer, a disk. About the same time, I realized that it was suddenly going away from me — and there I was, running at about 300 miles per hour. I tracked it for a little way, and then all of a sudden the damn thing just took off. It pulled about a 45 degree climbing turn and accelerated and just flat disappeared.” – Donald Slayton, Mercury astronaut, 1951
- “…I’ve been asked (about UFOs) and I’ve said publicly I thought they (UFOs) were somebody else, some other civilization.” — Eugene Cernan, Commander of Apollo 17. Quote comes from a 1973 article in the Los Angeles Times.
- It was a little different when James Lovell on board the Apollo 8 command module came out from behind the moon and said for everybody to hear: ‘PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT THERE IS A SANTA CLAUS.’ Even though this happened on Christmas Day 1968, many people sensed a hidden meaning in those words. ‘PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT THERE IS A SANTA CLAUS.’ – Astronaut James Lovell, Apollo 8. December 25th, 1968