Latest topics
» Archaeologists Discovered Something Baffling Inside This Mountain!
10 Incredible quotes about Alien life and UFO’s from Astronauts and Government Officials EmptyToday at 2:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» How frequent is rh null?
10 Incredible quotes about Alien life and UFO’s from Astronauts and Government Officials EmptyToday at 2:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Those with RH- Blood Type are High Voltage People, SLIders
10 Incredible quotes about Alien life and UFO’s from Astronauts and Government Officials EmptyToday at 2:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA Claims That Our Moon Is Shaking And Shrinking Like A Raisin
10 Incredible quotes about Alien life and UFO’s from Astronauts and Government Officials EmptyToday at 1:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» 7 Life Changing Lessons About Conscious Alertness
10 Incredible quotes about Alien life and UFO’s from Astronauts and Government Officials EmptyToday at 1:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive landslide destroys 53 buildings and a mosque in Turkey
10 Incredible quotes about Alien life and UFO’s from Astronauts and Government Officials EmptyToday at 1:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Youtube Censorship. The Richard Dolan Show with guest Jimmy Church.
10 Incredible quotes about Alien life and UFO’s from Astronauts and Government Officials EmptyYesterday at 9:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness Lies for MAY 19: BLACK AND WHITE
10 Incredible quotes about Alien life and UFO’s from Astronauts and Government Officials EmptyYesterday at 5:08 pm by 4-truth

» The 12 Laws Of Karma That Will Change Your Life
10 Incredible quotes about Alien life and UFO’s from Astronauts and Government Officials EmptyYesterday at 4:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles Egypt! WATCH time-lapse of Mystery Circles sprouting in the Desert!
10 Incredible quotes about Alien life and UFO’s from Astronauts and Government Officials EmptyYesterday at 3:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Full 1940s Incredible UFO Sightings plus MORE
10 Incredible quotes about Alien life and UFO’s from Astronauts and Government Officials EmptyYesterday at 3:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Visible and Infrared Visualization of the Orion Nebula
10 Incredible quotes about Alien life and UFO’s from Astronauts and Government Officials EmptyYesterday at 3:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Herb School collecting (Mullen) Tincture (day 1 & 2)
10 Incredible quotes about Alien life and UFO’s from Astronauts and Government Officials EmptyYesterday at 11:01 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Herb School Tincture Vodka
10 Incredible quotes about Alien life and UFO’s from Astronauts and Government Officials EmptyYesterday at 10:59 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Herb School collecting (Willow) Tincture PT 1
10 Incredible quotes about Alien life and UFO’s from Astronauts and Government Officials EmptyYesterday at 10:58 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sleep Engineering
10 Incredible quotes about Alien life and UFO’s from Astronauts and Government Officials EmptyYesterday at 10:57 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes May 11, 2019 (Jordan Maxwell)
10 Incredible quotes about Alien life and UFO’s from Astronauts and Government Officials EmptyYesterday at 10:56 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» THE BIG REVEAL, WHO IS KERRY CASSIDY? - DOCUMENTARY UPDATE
10 Incredible quotes about Alien life and UFO’s from Astronauts and Government Officials EmptyYesterday at 10:26 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» The LUNATICS are Losing CONTROL Of The ASYLUM
10 Incredible quotes about Alien life and UFO’s from Astronauts and Government Officials EmptyYesterday at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Disinfo & Sabotage - Kevin Annett's back story on his arrest by ITNJ
10 Incredible quotes about Alien life and UFO’s from Astronauts and Government Officials EmptyYesterday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Egypt's exotic canary yellow glass identified
10 Incredible quotes about Alien life and UFO’s from Astronauts and Government Officials EmptyYesterday at 9:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» More mystery 'jars of the dead' found in Laos
10 Incredible quotes about Alien life and UFO’s from Astronauts and Government Officials EmptyYesterday at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Youngest Nobel Prize Nominee in History Says 'Gift' of Asperger’s is Helping Her Save the Planet
10 Incredible quotes about Alien life and UFO’s from Astronauts and Government Officials EmptyYesterday at 9:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 5-20-19… “Battleships and war planes gather near Indonesia & more weekly bullshittery
10 Incredible quotes about Alien life and UFO’s from Astronauts and Government Officials EmptyYesterday at 8:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» The BITCOIN & PRECIOUS METALS Roller Coaster Ride -- TraderStef
10 Incredible quotes about Alien life and UFO’s from Astronauts and Government Officials EmptyYesterday at 8:52 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW
TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

VISIT CannaBananaDaze
MEDICAL CBD OIL INFO
PLUS MORE

www.cannabananadaze.com

CANNA GRANNY'S
UNICORN OIL

MED GRADE CBD OIL
WORKS SO GREAT
IT'S MAGICAL
CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR MORE INFO

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DISCLOSURE » UFO INFO, ISS, MUFON, NASA, SETI, SPACE X PLUS MORE » 10 Incredible quotes about Alien life and UFO’s from Astronauts and Government Officials

10 Incredible quotes about Alien life and UFO’s from Astronauts and Government Officials

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
10 Incredible quotes about Alien life and UFO’s from Astronauts and Government Officials

Posted on Nov 3rd, 2015

10 Incredible quotes about Alien life and UFO’s from Astronauts and Government Officials 18711_3d_space_scene_alien_spaceships-1024x5761
Some people are less skeptical when it comes to Alien life and UFO’s when the information has originated from ‘verifiable sources’ such as those from former astronauts or highly ranking government officials. Today thanks to the effort of numerous individuals, information about Alien life and the UFO phenomenon is accessible more than ever.
This is why in this article, we bring you some of the most interesting quotes about Alien Life and the UFO phenomena coming from former Astronauts, Agents in governmental agencies and other highly ranked officials: Information that is as raw as it can get.

“Not every discovery has been announced.”

— Dr. Farouk El Baz, NASA scientist.

Debate about Alien life isn’t something new to modern times, as a matter of a fact, since recorded history, people have asked what if somewhere out there is life similar to that on Earth. “To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow.” – Metrodorus, Greek philosopher of the fourth century B.C.

• In a recent interview, renowned scientist Professor Stephen Hawking said: “To my mathematical brain, the numbers alone make thinking about aliens perfectly rational” (Source)

• “If you extrapolate on the planets they discovered, there are a trillion planets in the galaxy. That’s a lot of places for life,” Shostak said, as quoted by ABC. “We know that the majority of stars have planets,” but what “fraction of stars has planets that are more like the earth? It might be one in five.” “The chances of finding it I think are good and if that happens it will happen in the next 20 years depending on the financing,” he added in written testimony, according to BuzzFeed.” (source)

• We have things out there that are literally out of this world, better than Star Trek or what you see in the movies. “We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects, and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do it.” –Ben Rich second director of Lockheed Skunkworks

• “It was Ben Rich’s opinion that the public should not be told. He believed they could not handle the truth, ever. Only in the last months of his decline did he begin to feel that the international corporate Board of Directors’ dealing with the ‘Subject’ could represent a bigger problem to citizens’ personal freedoms under the United States Constitution than the presence of off world visitors themselves.” – Bill McDonalds, a forensic illustrator for the aerospace industry

• “I was testing a P-51 fighter in Minneapolis when I spotted this object. I was at about 10,000 feet on a nice, bright, sunny afternoon. I thought the object was a kite, then I realized that no kite is gonna fly that high.” As I got closer it looked like a weather balloon, gray and about three feet in diameter. But as soon as I got behind the darn thing it didn’t look like a balloon anymore. It looked like a saucer, a disk. About the same time, I realized that it was suddenly going away from me — and there I was, running at about 300 miles per hour. I tracked it for a little way, and then all of a sudden the damn thing just took off. It pulled about a 45 degree climbing turn and accelerated and just flat disappeared.” – Donald Slayton, Mercury astronaut, 1951

• “…I’ve been asked (about UFOs) and I’ve said publicly I thought they (UFOs) were somebody else, some other civilization.” — Eugene Cernan, Commander of Apollo 17. Quote comes from a 1973 article in the Los Angeles Times.

• It was a little different when James Lovell on board the Apollo 8 command module came out from behind the moon and said for everybody to hear: ‘PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT THERE IS A SANTA CLAUS.’ Even though this happened on Christmas Day 1968, many people sensed a hidden meaning in those words. ‘PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT THERE IS A SANTA CLAUS.’ – Astronaut James Lovell, Apollo 8. December 25th, 1968

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum