Cosmic Disclosure Season 2 - Episode 7: Remnants of Ancient Mars - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock
Goode also shares that the asteroid belt was originally a super-Earth-sized planet. Mars was originally an artificial satellite orbiting this larger planet, which some researchers called Tiamat. When the planet was destroyed it sent its moon, Mars, out towards its present-day orbit.
The early German SSP settled on Mars and encountered many difficulties there. Their first bases were set up in the equatorial regions of the red planet, which are also the most electrically active. They also interacted with several insect-like beings that had settled in ancient lava tubes, ideal for establishing bases.
This was one of a fascinating episode for me because it discusses the ancient archeology of the solar system, suggesting that our neighborhood is teeming with intelligent life.
For Cosmic Disclosure summaries with David Wilcock and Corey Goode click [url=http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/search/label/CD Analysis]here[/url]. To review the previous episode in this series, click here. Episodes 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6 have yet to be analyzed, but a transcript of these episodes can be found here.
If you do not already have a Gaiam TV subscription and want to support Corey, use this link here: blueavians.com. For translations of Corey's updates go here.
Some of the content covered here can be found on Goode's websites: spherebeingalliance.com and his older blog goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram.blogspot.com.
To sign up and watch the episode click here.
Corey Goode narrates the events of early German explorers as they settled upon the Martian surface. He explains that long ago, Mars was a very different world. Once readily suited for life, now only scant traces of strange lifeforms roam among the bizarre ruins which dot its surface. What they found further fueled the already enflamed rush for ancient technology.
The summarized notes will be in black, with my commentary in [green bolded brackets]. Alterations to the transcript for ease of reading will be in [brackets]. The images with black letter boxing were captured from this episode on Gaiam TV.This interview with David Wilcock was originally webcast November 10, 2015.
DW = David Wilcock, CG = Corey Goode
THE ANCIENT BUILDER RACE:
- DW - Hello and welcome to Cosmic Disclosure, I am your host David Wilcock, and in this episode we're going to be getting into the Germans traveling to Mars. However, in between episodes it occurred to me that we have some really important unanswered questions. One of these questions is, that we have artifacts on the Moon and there are also have artifacts on Mars. So we're going to get into the relationship between these ancient artifacts on the Moon and on Mars, since the Germans ultimately found them on both spheres. This will help us to build our way into understanding what the Germans actually did on Mars. So all of that will be covered in this one episode. Corey, I'm really excited to get into this, and welcome to the show.
- CG - Thank you.
- DW - Corey we were talking about the German development of the Moon in the previous episode, how do you feel that this was accomplished in light of the Ancient builder race. [According to [url=http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/search/label/CD Analysis]previous episodes[/url], the Ancient builder race existed well before nearly all other groups began their activities in the solar system. They built a huge number of extremely advanced settlements, including the ancient stargate system found by the SSP. The Agarthans, which according to CG, live below the surface of the Earth, an old race of humans that believe the Ancient Builder race are the guardians of this section of the universe. Apparently these high beings of spiritual attainment assist lower races as they evolve. The construction of star gates and ancient sites seems to be part of this guardian effort].
Related Cosmic Disclosure Episode 12: Portals: Cosmic Web - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock
- DW - Were there Ancient Builder race ruins on the Moon, that [the Germans] were able to find when they were doing that research when they first got there?
- CG - Yes, Ancient Builder race ruins [are] all over the solar system and beneath the surface of our planet [as well].
- DW - What specific Ancient Builder race ruins did [the Germans] find on the Moon?
- CG - I think some of the significant ones that you would be interested in, and a lot of others, are some of the ancient buildings that were obviously built for a race of very tall beings. Unless they were beings that liked a lot of headroom and really tall arches and doorways
- DW - When you say really tall, what are we talking in feet, like what was the estimated height of these people?
- CG - Some of the stone seats and doorways, we're upwards of 60, 70 or 80 feet [in height].
- DW - Beings 60, 70 or 80 feet tall?
- CG - [Yes], tall.
- DW - When you say stone seats, what would they look like? Would there be anything that we [have] on Earth that would be similar [in appearance]?
- CG - [The people in the SSP that discovered this] called them thrones, but they were not. There were lines of seating along walls, that were facing outward. I guess the closest [thing] we would see [on Earth are] in an older castles, like a throne room, with thrones against a wall.
- DW - Were these seats carved [with a] very utilitarian and basic [aesthetic], or did they have sort of ornate designs on them? What was the aesthetic of the seats?
- CG - They at one time had writing or emblems on them, but someone for some reason had sandblasted or removed them. Same with any other area in these buildings or structures [found], any type of writing, characters or images were [all] erased [by someone long ago]. They say the victor always writes the history, well maybe another ET group moved in millennia later and decided: 'we want to write the history, we want to be known as the gods,' so they erased what was written [by the Ancient Builders].
RUINS FOUND ON MOON:
- DW - Did these thrones just appear etched into the side of a mountain, like we might see with Mt. Rushmore on Earth? Or were they inside rooms of some kind?
- CG - They were inside rooms and it was very high tech, it was obviously manipulated matter. Technologically manipulated matter [was clearly used to construct the buildings].
- DW - Describe for us, how would you find a room? Would you see a like dome and then you go into it, is it built into the side of a mountain, is it underground? Where do you actually see these rooms? How do you get into a room?
- CG - They are mostly [buried] structures [at this point], with Moon dust and meteors that have hit [the surface] and left remnants. [These buildings have] been there a long time, but they would have to be dug out [of the built up sediment], [only] about 10% [of the structure] is above the surface [and] even that would have to be uncovered. The [complete structure] would have to be dug out. [One] would [have to] go in and excavate [the site to] check out the interior.
- DW - Were these structures [found] on the Earth facing and dark sides of the Moon?
- CG - [Yes], all over [the solar system].
- DW - Is the building often square or is it more of a circular [layout]? What was the shape clue [the SSP detected] that [let them know] this was [an Ancient Builder] site and not just another irregularity on the Moon's surface?
- CG - These building were found in all different shapes, conditions and materials, including the [aforementioned] transparent alloy aluminum material. Part of these buildings were made out of [this transparent material].
- DW - So some of the walls you could actually see right through? Once you uncovered them from the lunar regolith? [The term regolith means; the layer of unconsolidated rocky material covering bedrock, usually layers of loose debris building up over time. Conversely, heated rock comes to the surface via volcanic activity forming crystalline layers as it cools. The Moon has a thick layer of debris built up on the surface, which can be called regolith.]
- CG - Right.
- DW - Wow. Now, Richard C Hoagland has talked extensively about what he believes to be glass domes that were on the Moon. And the idea that it could be pressured inside, and that you could have plants and trees in there.
- DW - Did you encounter any evidence that there were, in fact, "glass domes?"
- CG - There are all sorts of glass structures [found there] that were mainly destroyed [at some point in the past].
- DW - Including domes?
- CG - Including domes and towers, [yes].
- DW - When you say destroyed, by whom?
- CG - [The question] maybe, by what? [Possibly] by a cataclysm. A lot of stuff [was] left on the Moon as a reminder of a great war [for more on the exopolitical nature of the Moon see: Episode 3: Lunar Operations Command]. There is quite a bit of other material and items that [are] from much longer ago. The oceans of time we're talking about here are mindboggling. And the number of groups and races that have contributed to the trinkets and buildings that are on the surface [of the Moon] is just as mind-boggling.
- DW - Let's talk about the parallels between whatever was found on the Moon and what was found on Mars, because the German scientists, let's say - because they are not all Nazi's, when they went to Mars, did they find similar structures as what we [found] on the Moon?
- CG - Yes, the Ancient Builder race and other races that have come into our solar system [over] the ebb and flow of time, fought for control of the solar system. [They] controlled [it], lost [it], [then] controlled [it again], [or] came back millennia later. This [tapestry of history created by many different cultures and civilizations] has gone on for millennia. Their structures have been found all over the entire solar system. Our system is littered with ancient archeological sites.
- DW - You mentioned before that there's a big portal that goes to other Galaxies, its right outside [of] our solar system.
- CG - There's a portal system [that can be used to travel all throughout the universe] that is a part of the Cosmic Web, [as it is termed by the SSP]. Our solar system is in a very coveted area [because an access point to an intergalactic gate is close by]. And yes that portal system spreads out, not only to other galaxies but other solar systems within our own galaxy.
- DW - So we're in a real high-rent district
- CG - Yes.
- DW - Would you say, then, that our solar system has a lot more colonization and history than most civilizations that would be in more of a 'country' area [of the galaxy], opposed to an urbanized area like [ours].
- CG - I've been told that we're basically an oasis [star system] on a cosmic silk road.
FEATURES OF MARS:
- DW - NASA came out recently and suggested that at one point Mars had a one and a half mile deep ocean that covered at least half its surface, like the northern hemisphere. This is NASA saying that. Why do you think they would say that?
- CG - I think we're getting to a point in human consciousness where it's getting pretty ridiculous to try and hide what's in front of our face when we look at Mars. Plenty of people have taken satellite views of Earth and Mars, putting them side-by-side, and geologically proven they have the same type of activity on them.
- DW - Did you encounter information [during your time in the SSP] that [said] Mars was more Earth-like at one time?
- CG - Yes.
- DW - You had mentioned before that the asteroid belt was a destroyed planet. Hoagland and others have done work suggesting that Mars was originally a moon of this planet.
- CG - According to the smart glass pad, that was the intelligence, that Mars was at one time a satellite of a super-earth, that existed now where we have an asteroid belt. [According to CG, smart glass pads are iPad like devices that are supplied to SSP personnel containing a great deal of information. Much of what CG describes is sourced from these pads. Whether or not the data presented is 100% accurate is unclear.]
- DW - Was Mars also a watery planet with oceans as well, at that time?
- CG - It had oceans and a very thick atmosphere that was blown off in the same event that change its current orbit and created the asteroid belt; [the destruction of the super-Earth planet].
MARS AND THE EXPLODED PLANET HYPOTHESIS:
- DW - When you look at the work of certain astronomers, such as Thomas Van Flandern, who has studied what he called the Exploded Planet Hypothesis or EPH, we see half of Mars is totally covered with craters. And the other half is really quite smooth.
- DW - Do you think that [the one-sided destruction of the surface] was asteroids from the exploding planet hitting Mars? Did you encounter anything suggesting that is what happened?
- CG - Yes, and we can go into this in quite a bit of detail. The surface of Mars, half of it has heavy shock quartz and deposits. [According to Wikipedia: "Shocked quartz is a form of quartz that has a microscopic structure that is different from normal quartz. Under intense pressure (but limited temperature), the crystalline structure of quartz will be deformed along planes inside the crystal. These planes, which show up as lines under a microscope, are called planar deformation features (PDFs), or shock lamellae. Shocked quartz was discovered after underground nuclear bomb testing, which caused the intense pressures required to form shocked quartz. Eugene Shoemaker showed that shocked quartz is also found inside craters created by meteor impact, such as the Barringer Crater and Chicxulub crater. The presence of shocked quartz proves that these craters were formed by an impact: a volcano would not generate the pressure required." If half of Mars is indeed covered by shock quartz it suggests that a huge cataclysm took place in the distant past, most likely due to a nearby object exploding and showering large chunks of debris onto the planet-facing side.]
- CG - Half of Mars is positively charged and the other half is negatively charged, and because of what has happened to it [during] this event, it is now basically a giant capacitor.
- DW - So [at some point in the distant past] we have this huge planet, that is a habitable world with oceans. And there's a moon around it, that became Mars [after this event], as we think of it, that was also habitable. Did you encounter any information suggesting that there were opposing civilizations on each of these spheres or was it all part of one greater civilization?
- CG - I saw nuts and bolts scientific information, this is where we start getting into the secret Earth government syndicate or Illuminati religious ideas about what [may have] happened. They've created all kinds of myths and ideas about how it happened and what happened, [which] they believe as fervently as any other person believes in their religion.
STRUCTURES ON MARS:
- DW - Now you said a little earlier, that these buildings on the Moon, when we were talking about [the] thrones that were found [in] buildings of different types that were buried in the ground. You said that there was some kind of effort to wipe off the writing and insignia on them. Do we find similar [Ancient Builder race] structures like [this] on Mars?
- CG - Yes, all over the solar system, and they've all been treated in the same manner, [with removed writing and insignia].
- DW - Did these structures appear to have been built when Mars still had oceans, before it got this blast from the [super-Earth] exploding?
- CW - I'm going off of memory here, and I don't want to get into speculation, but that seems right.
- DW - How much architecture is on Mars? How much stuff is there to find that shows there was an advanced civilization there?
- CG - Most of it is either underground or really [damaged]. The surface of Mars [appears to have] went through such a huge catastrophe. It looks like a shockwave went around and around the planet. The geology is all screwed up. It's just a big mess. [In other words, there are many indications that this planet was ravaged by a massive cataclysm].
- DW - Let's talk, specifically now about Cydonia, which is the area Richard C. Hoagland talked about [known as] the Face [on Mars] and what appears to be a five-sided pyramids nearby.