OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
WHY THE SILENCE? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
WHY THE SILENCE? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
WHY THE SILENCE? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
WHY THE SILENCE? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
WHY THE SILENCE? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
WHY THE SILENCE? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
WHY THE SILENCE? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
WHY THE SILENCE? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
WHY THE SILENCE? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
WHY THE SILENCE? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
WHY THE SILENCE? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
WHY THE SILENCE? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
WHY THE SILENCE? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
WHY THE SILENCE? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
WHY THE SILENCE? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
WHY THE SILENCE? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
WHY THE SILENCE? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
WHY THE SILENCE? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
WHY THE SILENCE? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
WHY THE SILENCE? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
WHY THE SILENCE? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
WHY THE SILENCE? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

WHY THE SILENCE?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WHY THE SILENCE? Empty WHY THE SILENCE? Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:20 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

WHY THE SILENCE?

November 13, 2015 Ines Radman

This post is solely based upon my own observations in regarding to the behavior in the last year of my readers/visitors, mainly they are responses to the posts by me or another author.
When I first started the original blog inesradman.wordpress.com (shut down since then) but can find older posts on https://outofthisworldx.wordpress.com/ines-radman-updates/, the intent or purpose of the blog was to share my journey and experiences into what we would unknown or the “occult”, as it’s meaning is exactly that; based upon my experiences and research over a span of 30 years. As I became a researcher in this area, I began to notice so many false prophets and I felt the need to protect people from following these deception agents, and not to expose them and catch them with their pants down so so to speak. My method has always been asking questions and if they refuse to answer, I do a write about and ask publicly.
It was never about exposing although I did use those words, but deep down it was really a sense of protection, I have always been motivated by a sense of injustice and can’t turn my head when I see it. Perhaps other bloggers can give themselves credit for “exposing” them, but I think that is ego based reasoning and the need to be right, vindicated and recognized as the “villain”.
My true desire was to protect people from those false prophets, gurus, channelers etc., because when we first start our journey into the unknown, we are faced with a multitude of information, different views, opinions and just as many so called experts that present their version of reality and it’s very easy to get caught into a dogma that appeals to us. It’s how we attract in the beginning because we don’t know how to discern. It’s like driving through a dark tunnel, you’re in control of the wheel, the car and feel confident you will drive through but you have no idea how long that tunnel is.
The first part of my journey was delving into the religious aspects, all religions. After my NDE; I questioned my catholic upbringing, not that I was actively participating in it but I did baptize my children according to “tradition”, as my mother said and when I spoke to catholic elders about my NDE, they all told me it was some form of devil temptation, although what this thing tempted me with, I don’t know but I didn’t buy that, it didn’t make sense to have such an incredible experience and give the devil credit for it.
So, I began studying various bibles from different religions. There was a time when I had 9 or 10 bibles spread out on my living room floor comparing each sentence that interested me. In essence I was looking for the true god because the one I was taught to believe in was mean as hell towards me and I needed to know why.
In the state of cancering, by accident (no such thing), I came across a second-hand bookstore and instinctively reached for a book on Nichiren Daishonin buddhism and I liked it. General/traditional Buddha worship was as complex as studying the bible and so when I came across this ‘ideology’ , it made sense to me. I instantly bonded with the book and its philosophy of clearing our karma in this current lifetime and NOT in all lifetimes in the past. Nichiren said there is no such thing as the past, everything is in the now in different realities. Go figure. Taking responsibility for my own actions probably saved my life from cancer because instead of blaming, I realized I had in many ways created that reality. I was an eager student, joined the organization SGI that had no elders or hierarchy and our meetings were about chanting Daimoku, chanting NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO.  This chanting would clear our karma from this lifetime and we would replace it with abundance.
It was the only requirement of us, to work on karma, to help others and to respect every living organism as it too chose this incarnation to learn something. I was involved in this right to the time I moved back to Croatia and unfortunately, there was nobody here at the time I could continue to grow with.
My point to this story was about being a newbie, starting a journey and we usually stop at something along the way that fits into our current reality or belief system. We stay with it until something new comes along or we outgrow the current ideology or the subject we put our faith into.
For 15 years, I was perfectly happy living this philosophy, I have to admit that my life changed in such a way that I no longer attracted negativity in my life or negative people, there were no obstacles preventing me from achieving my goals, life just seemed to level out compared to the extremes of ebb and flows only in hurricane like strength.
At the same time, I was involved in the new age movement. My first 2 books were “Kryon” by Lee Carrol and “Bringers of The Dawn”, by Barbara Marciniak. The new age bookstore or Esoteric bookstore it was called in those days was my favorite place to hang out, as we did not yet have internet in Vancouver until 1991. I was hungry for truth, I needed to know who I was and why I was here.
Buddhism and new age philosophy didn’t really meld well and I soon found myself in between two worlds, yet I had not yet found the answers and that was who I was and WHY I was here. Buddhism teaches you that life and death are continual cycles, but it doesn’t define purpose other than clearing our karma and going upwards somewhere.
Uncovering, exposing false prophets got old, I had evolved from this idea  and realized that they too had a role to act out in this production called 3D Earth. It wasn’t their deception, it was the possibility they could cause harm to others.
Now, the point to this post is about where are today. As I have learned through my journey and full accepted that I create my own reality, I now take responsibility for everything that happens in my life and that I am free to do and live, create according to my desires so long as I don’t hurt anyone with my actions.
I notice that when I write or post articles about this subject, I get NO comments. Articles about false prophets, gurus, deception, the matrix, well just about every subject will generate comments/participation, but the moment I post how powerful you are and how you create your own reality, I can hear a pin drop.
Even 20 years ago, we considered ourselves an arrogant race because we then believed that we were the only creation of god in the Universe. At that time, we only had one Universe. Much has changed since then and although we may no longer be arrogant and have slowly accepted the possibility of alien races, aliens that are good or bad; we are still in denial and this has been my observation.
We love to debate, we love to argue, we love to expose the bad guys and by nature we are curious; but when someone tells you that you are powerful and that you created your current reality, you seem to run and hide. This is no small blog anymore. I get over 5000 visitors each day from all parts of the world.
What part are you running from or denying? Are you in denial about your powerful nature, your responsibility in this current reality or both?
I don’t think you are disagreeing with me because those that do participate through comments or writing emails in fact love to debate with me and share their thoughts and opinions. I receive at least 25 to 30 emails each day.
Those of you that have been with me from the start (about 150) know that I am not set into a certain belief system and that I never debate your views rather respect them and often thank you for your input because YOU have contributed to my growth as well!
I know if you didn’t agree with me or perhaps have another view to share,  that you would do that your silence is actually telling me one or all of the reasons below:

1. You don’t agree but don’t want to comment
  2. You agree but not yet ready to take responsibility
  3. Until you have proof, you’re not prepared to consider this possibility
  4. You don’t agree, you’re a victim in this reality and it’s not your fault that you have a crappy life. You simply don’t believe that we would choose to create suffering and wars.

Which is it? If you answer NO to all of the above then:
1. You are in denial of your true self
2. You do not yet know your true self
3. You are skipping lessons and need to go back and work them out, this stage is too advanced for you
Every single cult, organization, group, person/expert out there that is telling you what is happening or what is about to happen to HUMANITY is merely expressing their own reality.
For a few years I judged these people based on true or false, right or wrong but now I see them as people creating their own reality and pushing it out to others to accept as their belief system.
ANY person that is teaching, channeling or sharing a philosophy or prediction of possibilities concerning the human race in general is merely projecting their reality on to you.
Take a look at the past 10 years. Has any ONE of these folks, EVER been correct about something?
No, they have not. And when things don’t happen as they claim, they simply blame humans saying that humans can change the outcome. Bullshit. Their version of reality is theirs alone. They have a specific role to play in this production and it may be their current reality but it is not and never was YOURS.
You create your own reality. Ascension/integration or becoming a higher vibrational being is not a mass/group event. It is an individual event. If we come here to learn, we are rewarded for our hard work. Why should some ignorant couch potato watching Kim Kardashian swing her fat ass, who may be a good person get to graduate with me if he/she has not done the work?
So, you may ask: Who do I trust then? You don’t trust anyone. You can read and listen to what others have to say but as an example: George Kavassilas and Cameron Day, will both tell you that their information is solely based upon their own personal experiences and they teach empowerment. They simply share their experiences and both also claim that we each create our own reality.
People to trust are those that are sharing and teaching you how to access the inner knowledge and power. People that teach you how to raise your vibration, how to access your higher self, how to have lucid dreams, expand and regain your memory back are the ones that you will learn from.
People that teach personal power, personal responsibility, are the ones that are true teachers and more than likely were “given” these roles rather than choosing them to help humanity remember who you are.
I didn’t have spiritual teachers, we are; you may call it Pioneers of bringing occultism into our society, raising questions about our true history. We learned through trial and error, we got caught up in cult leaders and entities such as Kryon, Ramtha, and Seth; but they taught us many things as well, it was part of the process we had to go through. A tree doesn’t flower until it grows buds. An apple doesn’t form without flowering and being pollinated first. Any individual our there sharing/teaching information about the human race, about OUR current reality and about OUR possible future is simply projecting their own reality.
I have written a lot about my astral travel and lucid dreams. It’s taken me another 10 years to figure out that my dreams are actually part of my Soul having multiple experiences. I can recount about 7 or 8 different realities I exist in, but I have no idea what dimension/space/time/level/density/world this is happening in so most of these people that channel or get messages really don’t know whose reality it really IS and anyone that is acting as a messenger for a god or gods is compromised. In other words, they are interfering with our free will and they do not have a good role to play in this production. They are actually instigators to piss us off, fool us, deceive us so that we can get mad and wake up! You cannot go anywhere because this reality is an illusion we created to play out, travel or movement is ridiculous.
Think about it. If you are here to create your own reality in order to experience that is IS, you don’t need anyone telling you what to do or what to believe in. You are creator gods, you are a divine spark of source and you can run but you can’t hide.
Supreme rule coming directly from Source is: Do not interfere with free will. It’s like waking up someone from a deep coma or throwing a cold bucket of water on a person sleeping, it literally changes their reality even if they do not want to believe what is told to them, it changes their perception. This is the supreme law and the only law from Source.
Don’t deny your powerful self. That feeling of “knowing” who you are instantly changes your life because you stop thinking and doing things that impede your growth in the physical and spiritual reality. Ok, you created a shitty reality, fine, you figured it out and now you have the power to change that. Don’t get down on yourself because you thought you were doing the right thing, this is all part of the lessons we came to learn.
Your silence is telling me that you are far from graduation and that you should maybe take a few steps back because the prerequisite to graduation is “to know thyself”.
Our purpose here is to make this world a better one, if you are not contributing to that purpose it’s because you still see yourself as a human physical being. It is here that we learn responsibility because we can’t occupy a light body, create through thought if we have not learned responsibility for our thoughts and actions.
Here is an example:  You are now a higher dimensional body, occupying a crystalline physical form and in front of you is standing someone you know also in a higher dimensional body form and you don’t like them very much. You may think: ” I hate this person and hope he gets struck by lightning”. Next moment you see him being struck by lightning and he falls to the ground. Good thing you didn’t think “I hate this person and hope lightning kills him”. Do you get my drift?
We cannot graduate in this state because we can’t take responsibility for our thoughts and actions so you can run from this but until you work on it, you will not graduate.
I’m not ready to graduate either, I still have a lot of work to do and one of my challenges is intolerance toward people that are closed minded or live in a strict unwavering belief system. Even though I know that may be part of the lesson they came to learn, I still believe that I can help them learn faster! So this is just one of the lessons I am learning, tolerance. It is joyful work, it is rewarding and fulfilling because it is the purpose I am here and when you have purpose, you know you are on the right track. Yes, there is a reward otherwise we would have no incentive to grow. What is the incentive?
The incentive is becoming a fully conscious multidimensional being. It means we are no longer restricted in our senses/space/time/understanding of who we are. It is a birds eye view of all that is and continuing our soul existence with an experience of actually living in a physical reality and never having to wonder what it is like.
Doesn’t that sound divine? Isn’t this something you want to strive for? How do you get there? Easy. Live your life with the purpose of making this place a better one. That’s it. Everything else is the stage/props we created to make that happen.

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum