OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Anna von Reitz: the District of Columbia Municipal Government has been in control of America since 1864. The UN Agency, the IMF, have been in control of the District of Columbia Municipal Government since 1944 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Anna von Reitz: the District of Columbia Municipal Government has been in control of America since 1864. The UN Agency, the IMF, have been in control of the District of Columbia Municipal Government since 1944 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Anna von Reitz: the District of Columbia Municipal Government has been in control of America since 1864. The UN Agency, the IMF, have been in control of the District of Columbia Municipal Government since 1944 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Anna von Reitz: the District of Columbia Municipal Government has been in control of America since 1864. The UN Agency, the IMF, have been in control of the District of Columbia Municipal Government since 1944 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Anna von Reitz: the District of Columbia Municipal Government has been in control of America since 1864. The UN Agency, the IMF, have been in control of the District of Columbia Municipal Government since 1944 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Anna von Reitz: the District of Columbia Municipal Government has been in control of America since 1864. The UN Agency, the IMF, have been in control of the District of Columbia Municipal Government since 1944 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Anna von Reitz: the District of Columbia Municipal Government has been in control of America since 1864. The UN Agency, the IMF, have been in control of the District of Columbia Municipal Government since 1944 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Anna von Reitz: the District of Columbia Municipal Government has been in control of America since 1864. The UN Agency, the IMF, have been in control of the District of Columbia Municipal Government since 1944 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Anna von Reitz: the District of Columbia Municipal Government has been in control of America since 1864. The UN Agency, the IMF, have been in control of the District of Columbia Municipal Government since 1944 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Anna von Reitz: the District of Columbia Municipal Government has been in control of America since 1864. The UN Agency, the IMF, have been in control of the District of Columbia Municipal Government since 1944 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Anna von Reitz: the District of Columbia Municipal Government has been in control of America since 1864. The UN Agency, the IMF, have been in control of the District of Columbia Municipal Government since 1944 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Anna von Reitz: the District of Columbia Municipal Government has been in control of America since 1864. The UN Agency, the IMF, have been in control of the District of Columbia Municipal Government since 1944 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Anna von Reitz: the District of Columbia Municipal Government has been in control of America since 1864. The UN Agency, the IMF, have been in control of the District of Columbia Municipal Government since 1944 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Anna von Reitz: the District of Columbia Municipal Government has been in control of America since 1864. The UN Agency, the IMF, have been in control of the District of Columbia Municipal Government since 1944 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Anna von Reitz: the District of Columbia Municipal Government has been in control of America since 1864. The UN Agency, the IMF, have been in control of the District of Columbia Municipal Government since 1944 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Anna von Reitz: the District of Columbia Municipal Government has been in control of America since 1864. The UN Agency, the IMF, have been in control of the District of Columbia Municipal Government since 1944 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Anna von Reitz: the District of Columbia Municipal Government has been in control of America since 1864. The UN Agency, the IMF, have been in control of the District of Columbia Municipal Government since 1944 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Anna von Reitz: the District of Columbia Municipal Government has been in control of America since 1864. The UN Agency, the IMF, have been in control of the District of Columbia Municipal Government since 1944 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Anna von Reitz: the District of Columbia Municipal Government has been in control of America since 1864. The UN Agency, the IMF, have been in control of the District of Columbia Municipal Government since 1944 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Anna von Reitz: the District of Columbia Municipal Government has been in control of America since 1864. The UN Agency, the IMF, have been in control of the District of Columbia Municipal Government since 1944 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Anna von Reitz: the District of Columbia Municipal Government has been in control of America since 1864. The UN Agency, the IMF, have been in control of the District of Columbia Municipal Government since 1944 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Anna von Reitz: the District of Columbia Municipal Government has been in control of America since 1864. The UN Agency, the IMF, have been in control of the District of Columbia Municipal Government since 1944 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anna von Reitz: the District of Columbia Municipal Government has been in control of America since 1864. The UN Agency, the IMF, have been in control of the District of Columbia Municipal Government since 1944

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Anna von Reitz: the District of Columbia Municipal Government has been in control of America since 1864. The UN Agency, the IMF, have been in control of the District of Columbia Municipal Government since 1944

Posted on November 14, 2015 by arnierosner
On Nov 14, 2015, at 3:58 PM, Anna von Reitz wrote:
Marje– they are far behind the curve. The United Nations and its agency, the IMF, have been in control of the District of Columbia Municipal Government since 1944 and the District of Columbia Municipal Government has been in control of America since 1864, as has been proven by the records that came to light in the Lufkin Case in Texas recently.
There’s no way to avoid dealing with the UN. If they don’t believe me, the should ask Rod Class. He will tell them that the Foreign Sovereign Immunity Act and the International Organizations Immunity Act released ALL state law and all state offices to the UN back in 1976!
If they don’t believe me and won’t believe Rod Class, they can jolly well read it for themselves!
Pope Benedict repented and Pope Francis has tried to address the criminality. That is where it stands. Both have fallen far short of the honesty and directness that the people are owed.
That is why we have spoken out now. It has been five years since Benedict promised reform and almost three years since Francis first took meaningful action, and the ignorance worldwide about these topics is still so thick you could cut it with a knife.
And you will note, that ignorance is still being used to pit brother against brother, black against white, Jew against Muslim, and yes, uninformed patriots against informed patriots.
The Truth always wins out in the end, Marje. We are all known by our deeds. I am content to be known by mine. Any prejudiced person who locks their mind and puts on their blinkers can only stumble and fall and be taken advantage of, but until they wake up and start looking at the situation from a different perspective I can’t save them. It is the old saying– you can lead a horse to water, but….
My relationship with the Pope? I griped about the Holy See’s culpability. I griped about the Breach of Trust against the Americans shown by the 1845 Treaty of Verona. I griped about the failure of the Holy See to honor its agreements. I griped about their failure to monitor and discipline the Vatican Bank. I griped about the consequences of tolerating the Roman Cult and all its perversions of the Church.
I did what any decent, logical being would do. I went straight to the source and confronted the CEO.
Duh?
I literally ate my way up the food chain of the Roman Catholic Church along with several others and at the end of the day, Benedict repented— when caught red-handed and forced to look at the situation.
So he turned to his accusers and repented and asked for our help to straighten things out.
Specifically, he asked for us to document the crimes and misadministration of the public trusts and courts, and he asked us to help return American property to Americans by any peaceful means we could find.
That is what we have been doing for five going on six years.
We gave Notice and Due Process resulting in the Final Judgment of Commercial and Administrative Default published in the book Disclosure 101.
We followed it up with our illustrated affidavit of probable cause, “You Know Something Is Wrong When….An American Affidavit of Probable Cause”.
Now we have followed up by defending the attacks against the Continental United States in the UN.
When I spoke to Mr. Jolly all he could say was that he wasn’t going to be fooled by me.
All I could say is that I am the one informing him that he is fooled by his own stubborn ignorance.
And so I let it be.
NLA has yet to learn about the court system it is heir to and the true function and power of the Common Law Grand Jury and the Article VII Courts.
It’s right there in front of them in Article VII of the Constitution. We owe ourselves a whole Common Law Court System to back up the Common Law Grand Juries–which the “federal” government is not authorized to provide.
Hello?
The Common Law Grand Jury is enabled to hand down presentments against living people and unincorporated businesses, and indictments against corporations and other “federal citizens” for a reason.
That reason is that the Common Law Grand Jury is designed to sit like a lynch pin between the Continental Common Law Citizens and their Court System on one side and the Federal Court System which is only administrative (to deal with the in-house business of the United States, Inc.) and international in nature–admiralty and maritime venues only.
It is plain as the nose on your face from reading the Constitution that we are owed Common Law Courts. It is also clear we are supposed to have Common Law Grand Juries. It is also clear to any lawyer that the present court system from county to state to US DISTRICT is all functioning either as administrative courts or in Admiralty/Maritime.
Where are the rocket scientists among us?
We are supposed to be self-governing. Is it too much to expect that we should be operating our own Common Law Courts?
There is a U.S. Supreme Court Case from 1866 that explains the circumstance very well– Milligan Ex Parte.
In it the Supreme Court says that as long as American (that is, Common Law Courts) are functioning, there is no excuse for the use of martial law.
Our failure to run our own Article VII court system is their excuse to continue operating under martial law which they call “Special Admiralty” and which they use to bilk and harass and falsely imprison Americans.
And that, dear Marje, is why I operate an Article VII Common Law Court in Alaska– to deny the rats any excuse for continuing their improper conduct and operations on our soil.
I told Mr. Jolly the gist of what I have just shared with you and as you know I provided NLA with a wet-ink copy of our affidavit, which they have not acted upon.
As my Mother says, you can teach a fool, but a blankety-blank mule, is a mule until he dies.
I trust that this completely explains my relationship with the Pope and the NLA.
You are welcome to share this reply with whomever you please and I will try to post it on my website and FB page later.

Thanks to: http://scannedretina.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

← ARNIE ROSNER: The Rain in Spain Falls most likely on the plain!

Judge Anna: On the Second Amendment

Posted on November 14, 2015 by arnierosner
Here’s another rumor put to rest:
Judge Anna On the Second Amendment
Over the past month or so I have been demonized as a lot of things, but the strangest accusation of them all is that I am against the Second Amendment.
Let’s get this straight— as far as I read it, The Constitution not only guarantees the right of Americans to keep and bear arms, it infers the responsibility to do so. “Federal United States Citizens” are not afforded any such rights or responsibilities, since “Congress” acting as the plenary oligarchy in charge of the District of Columbia rules their lives, but for Americans, it’s different.
I believe that those who DON’T keep and bear arms and who DON’T step up to the responsibility to defend themselves, their neighbors, and their country, are avoiding their duty. Clearly, the shooters in this most recent violence in Paris yesterday stood around for long periods of time, just shooting innocent people, reloading, shooting some more…. if the majority of people in that theater had had guns and fired back, none of that would have been possible. The would-be shooters would have been blasted to where they were going anyway, and a lot of lives would have been saved.
We, Americans, had to carry guns in the Wild West, and it is coming back to that. There is no way for the police to be everywhere, all the time. We have to be responsible for our own safety, and as much as possible, the safety of others around us. My response is to sign myself and my family up for a refresher Gun Safety and Home Security Course, thank you, very much.
I have a lot of guns by some standards. Texans would probably laugh at my mini-arsenal and say I was short on ammo, but I have guns and I carry guns and I keep guns for a variety of situations. I have small guns to prevent carjacking and personal assaults. I have medium-size guns to prevent attacks from people and animals like dogs. I have great big honking elephant-type guns for Grizzly Bears, large caliber rifles for Moose hunting, shot guns for home security…..yes, folks, I have quite a number of guns.
That said, I am NOT in favor of forcing people to have a gun via legislation. This is supposed to be a free country. I am not here to force my morals on anybody else.
Yes sir, anyone who feels that they are too unstable or inept or unable to use a gun or feel morally opposed to having a gun, should not be forced to own one. Any politician who feels the need to turn in their guns is invited to do so at the nearest police station so far as I am in concerned, and ditto all those who are afraid of guns or who are silly enough to believe in “No Gun Zones”—-obviously, they are not in touch with reality, and shouldn’t be trusted with a firearm.
One of my favorite stories comes from New Hampshire, where, not so many years ago, a member of the State Legislature proposed a tax on people who don’t keep and bear arms. His reasoning on the matter is similar to mine. We are all obligated to protect each other and those who don’t take on the responsibility to carry a weapon are impairing their ability to protect themselves and other innocent people.
Virtually everyone in Switzerland is required to have and be able to shoot a gun. The Swiss have one of the lowest crime rates in the world as a result, which always reminds me of another favorite story. The German Nazi Commander was threatening the Swiss Ambassador with invasion of Switzerland during World War II. What would happen, he mused, if he sent five million German troops over the Swiss border? Without blinking, the Swiss Ambassador replied— every Swiss would shoot five times and go home.
If we want peace and safety for ourselves, our communities, our states, our nation, and our world– we must be similarly prepared and committed to enforcing the peace, because criminals, madmen, and misled religious zealots won’t have it any other way.

Thanks to: http://scannedretina.com

topspin2

The second piece seems to be written by someone other than Anna as the grammar and writing style is different than hers. Just a thought....

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

she posted both on her facebook page.

but I agree something just is not right.... I am still observing and still getting alarm bells

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum