Latest topics
» TDA ~ 7/21/17
Today at 1:00 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Why I chose "microaggressor" for my user name
Today at 12:11 am by microaggressor

» This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/22-7/28
Yesterday at 10:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Game Cam Photos of Levitating Rocks at Board Camp Crystal Mine 4/13/17
Yesterday at 9:50 pm by microaggressor

»  3 Stages in the Evolution of the Human Spirit
Yesterday at 7:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Nazca E.T. Mummies Update - (Free Espisode)
Yesterday at 6:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» RIP Chester Bennington
Yesterday at 5:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for JULY 19: ZAPS TRIP
Yesterday at 4:43 pm by WilliaminUSA

» Megalithic Cusco Peru: A City Far Older Than The Inca
Yesterday at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Triangle UFO Witnessed over Port Sanilac, Michigan plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crumbling Like Apple Pie
Yesterday at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Benjamin Fulford Interview - July 20, 2017
Yesterday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/15-7/21
Yesterday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Streets of Gold are unveiled
Yesterday at 8:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fish Fall From The Sky In Honduras
Yesterday at 8:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Steven Greer July 21, 2017 - We Are Being Visited by Advanced Alien Civilizations
Yesterday at 8:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circle ~ Atherington, Nr Middleton-on-sea, West Sussex
Yesterday at 7:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» The GoldFish Report No. 112 Guest Kenneth Scott Discusses "Status Correction"
Yesterday at 7:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Almost 150,000 lightning strikes in a two hour period over Cornwall
Yesterday at 7:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» MORPHING "Portal UFO" Seen All Over England
Yesterday at 7:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nullifying Traffic Tickets ~ Guaranteed
Yesterday at 7:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Canadian Mafia - A Personal Experience - David Icke
Yesterday at 7:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Unveiling of the Truth is the Healing of the Fragmented Soul of Humanity
Yesterday at 7:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alfred Webre - Mary Rodwell & Maree Batchelor,MD-The New Human
Yesterday at 7:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & Robert Steele - Staggering Update On Trump's Massive Betrayals
Yesterday at 7:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange: At long last we have steps to peace in Syria #Wikileaks
Yesterday at 7:03 am by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Video: Dutchsince: More Strange Sounds Heard Worldwide and Increasing in Occurance

Video: Dutchsince: More Strange Sounds Heard Worldwide and Increasing in Occurance

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2


Video: Dutchsince: More Strange Sounds Heard Worldwide and Increasing in Occurance

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=227626

Posted By: Watchman
Date: Wednesday, 18-Jan-2012 22:01:17

Jer 25:30-31 30 Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words, and say unto them, The LORD shall roar from on high, and utter his voice from his holy habitation; he shall mightily roar upon his habitation; he shall give a shout, as they that tread the grapes, against all the inhabitants of the earth.
31 A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the LORD. (KJV)


Guest

avatar
Guest

Very cool!! Now I know what the strange sounds that have been mentioned are. Sounds like huge metal ships in the ocean. But in these cases...in the sky. I believe the Galactic's & Ashtar's did mention that they were now positioned over many key areas of countries globally. Guess that proves it! bounce bounce


angels77

avatar
I hope you are right, LadyinRed!

Guest

avatar
Guest


angels77, no worries on my end. Should not be on your as well. look at past weeks posts (4-5 days)...SaLuSa & galactic Federation...they mentioned what was going on & that they were positioned over key areas of cities, etc.
They also mentioned that they were increasing the sitings by people globally so this would not be a major shock to people all at once. Also over 100 countries released 'Classified UFO Docs' to the people! This is all good news to know that the 3D world of scarcity & enslavement we live in will soon come to an end!! bounce bounce



gmaHunniBee

avatar
Admin
Admin
That sounds like...the SHOFAR! There are many references in scripture about when the Trumpets sound. This is EXCITING!!!!

I want to add that for the last two weeks I've been "startled" by loud sounds...like roaring (which some of those clips sounded like) and I've gone outside to investigate to see if a storm was approaching. Sometimes the sounds were so loud they seemed to shake the house. Other times I'd go outside and hear a roaring wind, louder than I've EVER heard before. Each time I would pray in response, "Come, Lord Jesus!"

Something is stirring. I think the recent "booing" in reference to the Golden Rule has drawn a "line" for many about their limit in trusting or believing God. I think these sounds are a warning, and telling us to all GET READY. As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord, and we are on our knees searching for discernment and guidance from HIM. Blessings to us all! <3

gmaHunniBee

avatar
Admin
Admin
Like this, but from above the earth, imo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVMiZAqTWQ0&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Just found this, and it's beautiful:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwA5eZztSVo&feature=related

godsfool713

avatar
i THINK ITS hELL !!!

tHE LORD OPEN THE eARTH AND HE SENT MANY , bADD ANGELS !! AT ONE TIME!!

THEN YOU INTO THE TREATY THAT ESNIHOWER HAD WITH THE ALIENS(DEMONS) THAT ARE UNDERNEATH US.....bLUE mOUNTAIN PROJECT

AND THEN THE SHOOTOUT @DULCE NEW MEXICO!! WITH C.I.A. AGENT ALIVE TO TELL ABOUT IT AND THEN WAS MURDERED

VORTEX S AND PORTALS ARE NOT ALL GOOD , AND SOME ARE NOT WITH OUR DISTANT COUSIN S ABOVE

tHERE WAS A KATHLEEN KEATING S (SHE HAD HER OWN SHOW) AND SHE ALSO DISAPPEARED OR LEFT THE COUNTRY )THAT WAS VERY DEVOUT TO THE LORD AND SHE MADE AN APPERANCE ON ART BELL ..... IT WAS A SCARY.... THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT LEFT THE EARTH AND DEMON AND EXORISM WILL BE ON THE RISE 1998, AND THAT IS TRUE TODAY!!

:joker:





gmaHunniBee

avatar
Admin
Admin
That's an interesting take godsfool713. I believe that the Lord released many of these "badd Angels" when the Gulf oil spill happened. Many had revelations at the time of the evil of the most bloodthirsty dictators in our world's history being unleashed during the worst of the oil "tornado" that polluted the sea. Since then, the world has become noticeably darker, don't you think?

Whatever it turns out to be, I take it as a sign and warning to GET READY. It appears that SOMETHING is about to happen. It will EITHER get much darker, or MUCH LIGHTER, depending on what the truth is behind the noise. We shall see! Be Blessed!

ps. Not all the sounds were the "same"...some resembled shofar, a couple a roaring lion, and still others like angels/demons singing/screaming. Not sure what to make of it, and I sent it to one of my teachers for his feedback. Perhaps they were all related...Perhaps the lion has the demons on the RUN!

Be Blessed! <3



:flower: :heart: gmaHunniBee :heart: :flower:
Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

Guest

avatar
Guest

Let me say that it has been & will continue to get much 'lighter'. behind the scenes that has been happening for months now. Soon & presently it is becoming more public. Does the word 'Disclosure' ring any bells? We as the human race are becoming more aware & enlightened & this combined with many other factors are bringing us & Mother Earth to the 'Light Beings' that we are & there will be NO secrets in the future! sunny

gmaHunniBee

avatar
Admin
Admin
Yes, I agree LadyinRed that we are becoming more aware and enlightened, however part of that process has involved allowing the darkness to wake up many. Yet not ALL are awake yet. I'm not sure at this point if continued darkness will be allowed until all are awake, or if just the process of "awakening" will SEEM like darkness to some. I know that the process of seeing my own deception on many topics didn't bring instant joy, but rather, anger, depression, frustration, and a hesitation to trust anything or anyone.

I suppose that is one thing we should be prepared for: People aren't going to be instantly overjoyed that their lives have been defined and orchestrated by lies. There will be some immediate despair. Once we are prepared for what comes, we should be prepared to help others understand what is going on. That's why I appreciate the diversity of views on this site. I don't believe they are as different as they appear on the surface. We use different "labels" and see in different colors, but I believe the "substance" is the same as long as the end goal is LOVE. Since God is Love, and no weapon can be formed against Love, that is what erases our differences. His love for each of us, and our (growing) ability to share that with others, will finally overcome the darkness, division, and hatred in the world! When Love prevails, the LIGHT will be BLINDING! <3

What an AMAZING, LOVING God we have! <3 I trust in His plans for His Creation, and that we have much to look forward to. :)



:flower: :heart: gmaHunniBee :heart: :flower:
Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

Guest

avatar
Guest

I don't believe everyone will awaken as previously mentioned in other posts. And I don't believe all will ascend. I believe some people are just starting to awaken & how far or long it takes them to really awaken = will vary.

I on the other hand am ready to get the new future rollin'!


godsfool713

avatar
the awakening is the people is the UNDERSTANDING


we have been lied to


Enlightenment is not a ALIEN telling you that you are alien , lol


Enlightement is the beautiful spirit that is in You

YOU are the light..... and when you have the QUESTIONs!!!

who am I?? who are YOU?? Where ..... Why!! That G-D talking to your spirit

i was so blessed to have this at age 5 and was able to leave (my host body)and go to g-d ...... Heaven is beautiful ....... and not what you think.... this is hell down here....

be in the LIGHT :king:




gmaHunniBee

avatar
Admin
Admin
godsfool713 wrote:the awakening is the people is the UNDERSTANDING


we have been lied to


Enlightenment is not a ALIEN telling you that you are alien , lol


Enlightement is the beautiful spirit that is in You

YOU are the light..... and when you have the QUESTIONs!!!

who am I?? who are YOU?? Where ..... Why!! That G-D talking to your spirit

i was so blessed to have this at age 5 and was able to leave (my host body)and go to g-d ...... Heaven is beautiful ....... and not what you think.... this is hell down here....

be in the LIGHT :king:





Amen, godsfool! I would love to hear more about your experience when you were 5. What happened that allowed you to visit heaven, and what/who did you see there? Why did you come back? It's truly fascinating to me that so many people express the love and beauty and peace of heaven, but come back because they have a purpose to fulfill. It's encouraging knowing that we are all here exactly as long as we're supposed to be!

Yes, that light is within us, and it is HIS love. There have been a few times in my life that I've been CONSUMED by this light, and I don't fully understand why I don't "reside" there more. It's that place of being so filled that you can FEEL beams of light and love burning through your eyes when you look at people, and see what God sees. It's warm, wonderful, and incredibly peaceful. Nothing offends in that state, all petty concerns and worries disappear, and an overwhelming compassion, understanding and peace toward others is what you're aware of. I experienced this for an extended period a year ago in the most amazing training that I went through to respond to crisis, but it was spiritually focused. Since then, I get a "glimpse" of it from time to time, but distractions, pressures, stresses seem to rule the day more than I'd prefer. I imagine that this experience (and I've known this many times over the course of my life, but was most keenly aware last year after my dad died what this was) is what we will have full time in heaven. It's also clear that we can BRING heaven to earth if we can attain that Holy Spirit (light/love) and MAINTAIN it (The Kingdom of Heaven is within you). I have to grow into that. It's tough overcoming the flesh, which is what needs to happen to make room for the Holy Spirit to dwell within us in that fullness continuously.

This has certainly become a "hellish" place, and it's clear that the fruits of the efforts of mankind will result in a far cry from the original masterpiece of creation! Our rebellion against Him, thinking we can do it "better" or making ourselves our own gods has resulted in a sick, dying world. We find our "center" or balance when we reconcile with our Creator and experience the amazing love He has for us. This is something we are never separated from, we just need to grab hold of it! Love Wins! The title of an Amazing book, but also an Amazing TRUTH! Love really wins, and all of us will be reconciled back to HIM when we are supposed to. So nice to realize that!

Keep shining your light, godsfool! I appreciate your passion and obvious love for Him! BLESSINGS <3

Herb Lady

avatar
Just had a chance to listen to these recordings - did any of you happen to notice how your mind and body responded to some of these sounds????? The frequencies or vibrations of some of these sounds that hit the center of my back and just vibrated up and down my spine. And it was like my brain just quit for just a bit while this was going on to take it all in - although not sure how to explain - but the best way I can think of is that it is the sounding of awakening of the body, mind and soul and preparation of what is to come - all changes within us and around us. ????Galactic and spiritual alarm clock -- so to speak????? I think that for those who are awake it has a different effect than those who are not - the people on the streets didn't seem to be phased at all, while others in the cities and in the country seemed to be more able to hear. Those of us who are more sensitive to energy and vibrations would have a different experience.
Not sure why I felt compelled to share this, I normally don't share thes things.



Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

godsfool713

avatar
gmahunni wrote:
godsfool713 wrote:the awakening is the people is the UNDERSTANDING


we have been lied to


Enlightenment is not a ALIEN telling you that you are alien , lol


Enlightement is the beautiful spirit that is in You

YOU are the light..... and when you have the QUESTIONs!!!

who am I?? who are YOU?? Where ..... Why!! That G-D talking to your spirit

i was so blessed to have this at age 5 and was able to leave (my host body)and go to g-d ...... Heaven is beautiful ....... and not what you think.... this is hell down here....

be in the LIGHT :king:





Amen, godsfool! I would love to hear more about your experience when you were 5. What happened that allowed you to visit heaven, and what/who did you see there? Why did you come back? It's truly fascinating to me that so many people express the love and beauty and peace of heaven, but come back because they have a purpose to fulfill. It's encouraging knowing that we are all here exactly as long as we're supposed to be!

Yes, that light is within us, and it is HIS love. There have been a few times in my life that I've been CONSUMED by this light, and I don't fully understand why I don't "reside" there more. It's that place of being so filled that you can FEEL beams of light and love burning through your eyes when you look at people, and see what God sees. It's warm, wonderful, and incredibly peaceful. Nothing offends in that state, all petty concerns and worries disappear, and an overwhelming compassion, understanding and peace toward others is what you're aware of. I experienced this for an extended period a year ago in the most amazing training that I went through to respond to crisis, but it was spiritually focused. Since then, I get a "glimpse" of it from time to time, but distractions, pressures, stresses seem to rule the day more than I'd prefer. I imagine that this experience (and I've known this many times over the course of my life, but was most keenly aware last year after my dad died what this was) is what we will have full time in heaven. It's also clear that we can BRING heaven to earth if we can attain that Holy Spirit (light/love) and MAINTAIN it (The Kingdom of Heaven is within you). I have to grow into that. It's tough overcoming the flesh, which is what needs to happen to make room for the Holy Spirit to dwell within us in that fullness continuously.

This has certainly become a "hellish" place, and it's clear that the fruits of the efforts of mankind will result in a far cry from the original masterpiece of creation! Our rebellion against Him, thinking we can do it "better" or making ourselves our own gods has resulted in a sick, dying world. We find our "center" or balance when we reconcile with our Creator and experience the amazing love He has for us. This is something we are never separated from, we just need to grab hold of it! Love Wins! The title of an Amazing book, but also an Amazing TRUTH! Love really wins, and all of us will be reconciled back to HIM when we are supposed to. So nice to realize that!

Keep shining your light, godsfool! I appreciate your passion and obvious love for Him! BLESSINGS <3





Well iam glad you understand the feeling of his love , the strength is reassuring !! :king:

at age 2 wks i learned to have this increible , powerful bond with my Grandmother , I was with her for 5 yrs , and there was an arguement, (Latin Families can be so unforgiven) Well i was thrown into my orginal family 3 kids and both parents ( i was shocked ) Anyway...... I was really hurt !! .... i would find myself at a window staring at the big beautiful Moon....and the questions would flood my mind.........then in that split second i was in the heavens , and not by myself.......and just like the views of the HUBBLE scope ......that is heaven .......your level of learning here !!!.....will make you brighter!!!

my grandmother was born in 1908 , i feel she was in the perfect time period of LIFE , that she saw the the changes , the inventions produced , there was big changes in the Roman Catholic Church, she knew that the time was accerating

That Shirley MacLaine's Out of body experience in "Out on a limb" - 1987






this a perfect example , the feeling and seeing , this is GREAT!!


you know with all the drugs and fluoride , People are BEINGS to be!!

their spirit is held down



I moved three months ago !!, my water is ALIVE , filtered thur a mountain , the oxygen in the water , helped my Autistic son, A LOT!!

peoples their Brains are being smothered , the lack of oxygen and the mixture of whats being inhaled is corrosive esp. over time , and the time , here in the Inland Empire (Southern Calif) they have been heavily spraying since 1997

Many Brites lights your way ...."gmahunni!!!!"


we are in trouble when EUROPE....crashes, i just hope that we can sunstane amd help each other .....becuz that s the test!!!!

Are we going to help each other???!!!

have great weekend!!!

cheers Godsfool cheers in love with CHRIST :king:

godsfool713

avatar
Herb Lady wrote:Just had a chance to listen to these recordings - did any of you happen to notice how your mind and body responded to some of these sounds????? The frequencies or vibrations of some of these sounds that hit the center of my back and just vibrated up and down my spine. And it was like my brain just quit for just a bit while this was going on to take it all in - although not sure how to explain - but the best way I can think of is that it is the sounding of awakening of the body, mind and soul and preparation of what is to come - all changes within us and around us. ????Galactic and spiritual alarm clock -- so to speak????? I think that for those who are awake it has a different effect than those who are not - the people on the streets didn't seem to be phased at all, while others in the cities and in the country seemed to be more able to hear. Those of us who are more sensitive to energy and vibrations would have a different experience.
Not sure why I felt compelled to share this, I normally don't share thes things.

it might be POST_GLACIER Rebound !!!

if you happen to hold up a water-ballon!!

and see the pull down , thats whats happening to the earth

the sea-floor is cracking , also

the Earths Mid section is stretching BIG TIME!!!


she is alive , and hurting , and iam sure thats what we are hearing????????? :cyclops:

gmaHunniBee

avatar
Admin
Admin
Yes, Herb lady, I experienced a physical reaction...like a rumble within my torso and my heart began racing. There have been a few "incidents" when I've heard something loud and similar to the second recording (like a lion roaring) when I've stopped everything, muted everything, and gone outside to investigate. They were notably different than when I hear thunder or a big truck going by or even a plane flying overhead. These sounds evoke an inner "quaking" in me. That's the best way I can describe it. It certainly hasn't gone unnoticed as I can "feel" as well as hear these sounds when they occur. I live in the country, so it's not often we hear loud noises with the exception of the examples I already mentioned. I'll try to record it if it happens again! <3



:flower: :heart: gmaHunniBee :heart: :flower:
Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

Herb Lady

avatar
Thank you godsfool713 and gmahunni for sharing - was hoping I was not alone in this! YES! Feeling the sound as well as hearing it is exactly it!!!! I just couldn't really find the words to describe, but should have known since I am very sensitive to many things, and very close to the earth - definitely like a stretching. But yes definitely feeling the sounds as well! gmahunni, I hope that you can record the sounds that you have heard! Would be interesting to listen to!

All this week there has been something in the air, something is going on, electronics are not working properly at work, another that I work with has picked up on these things as well. I have not wanted to go to work, strong feeling of wanting and needing to be in my home with my plants and my pets!! Have to work this weekend also and can barely stand the thought of it.



Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

gmaHunniBee

avatar
Admin
Admin
Thank you for sharing that, godsfool! What an amazing story, although I'm sorry for your traumatic experience. My mother was Italian, so I understand too well the latin "unforgiving" thing. It's been strong in my family! It also made my heart break for my oldest granddaughter, whose having a difficult time with her move to another state. She's lived with me since her birth (with brief interruptions) and she just turned four. They moved away in October...a full two days drive, and my poor girl is heartbroken and cries every time I talk to her and see her (via Skype). We have a strong bond and it hurts me that she seems so sad, and begs me to come get her every time we talk. The result is my daughter is allowing me less contact with her, because she gets so upset when I talk to her and have to tell her I can't go get her. :( I'm sorry you went through that separation from your Grandma. I realize all too well how painful that is!

Thank you for sharing that Shirley McClain clip. I never watched it all the way through because my mother forbid it and wrote it off as "crazy." Of course, before she died, I became the "crazy" one in my mom's eyes. She could never understand or relate to the passion and enthusiasm I had for God and spiritual things. It made our relationship difficult while she was alive, but interestingly, I was able to make peace with her AFTER she died. Now, she KNOWS what I've been talking about! ;)

Peace and blessings! <3



:flower: :heart: gmaHunniBee :heart: :flower:
Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

Guest

avatar
Guest
godsfool713, Cool video!



Last edited by LadyInRed on Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Herb Lady

avatar
godsfool - Thanks for sharing the video of Out on a Limb!!! That was great!



Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

godsfool713

avatar
gmahunni wrote:Thank you for sharing that, godsfool! What an amazing story, although I'm sorry for your traumatic experience. My mother was Italian, so I understand too well the latin "unforgiving" thing. It's been strong in my family! It also made my heart break for my oldest granddaughter, whose having a difficult time with her move to another state. She's lived with me since her birth (with brief interruptions) and she just turned four. They moved away in October...a full two days drive, and my poor girl is heartbroken and cries every time I talk to her and see her (via Skype). We have a strong bond and it hurts me that she seems so sad, and begs me to come get her every time we talk. The result is my daughter is allowing me less contact with her, because she gets so upset when I talk to her and have to tell her I can't go get her. :( I'm sorry you went through that separation from your Grandma. I realize all too well how painful that is!

Thank you for sharing that Shirley McClain clip. I never watched it all the way through because my mother forbid it and wrote it off as "crazy." Of course, before she died, I became the "crazy" one in my mom's eyes. She could never understand or relate to the passion and enthusiasm I had for God and spiritual things. It made our relationship difficult while she was alive, but interestingly, I was able to make peace with her AFTER she died. Now, she KNOWS what I've been talking about! ;)

Peace and blessings! <3



gmahunni

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=child+girl++tights&_sacat=0&_odkw=girls+leggings+tights&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

I love ebay !!!

and you can send it direct to your little baby

i like the tights with the animals on the butt , they are so cute!!

or maybe a christian book for her

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=christian+books+for+kids+&_sacat=0&_odkw=child+girl+tights&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

but , i know this hurting the both of you.... iam very sorry ..... and 2 days drive is very far....i hope the situation changes , and we need the R.V. !!!!

Go R.V.!!!!

gmaHunniBee

avatar
Admin
Admin
Godsfool, THANK YOU! lol I'm not sure she'll use the tights as she is in a much warmer climate now than we are! :)

I did send her home on her only visit in December with a recordable book. I read to her about the birth of Jesus. My daughter says she plays it 24/7 (an exaggeration, but you get the point).

She's my little prayer warrior. We pray together as a family every night and she's joined us on Skype and the phone to pray, and she always gets to start. She's a precious part of my heart. Thank you for your comfort. Yes, post RV my daughter and I plan to "meet in the middle" by moving to the same state that is literally half way between us now. :) I can't wait. My little darling keeps asking me to get the plane and pick her up! :) Come RV!



:flower: :heart: gmaHunniBee :heart: :flower:
Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

godsfool713

avatar
Herb Lady wrote:godsfool - Thanks for sharing the video of Out on a Limb!!! That was great!


LadyinRed and herb Lady

you are both welcome .... have a great day!!

it wont be long..... we have been shifting for a long time....due north is no longer north..... the northpole is Ellis Island in Canada .... the Jet Stream stopped , (i think last yearJune)
rejoyce in the lord!!! always

godsfool

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum