OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Drinks That Cause Constipation, Diabetes, HBP & Strokes EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Drinks That Cause Constipation, Diabetes, HBP & Strokes EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Drinks That Cause Constipation, Diabetes, HBP & Strokes EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Drinks That Cause Constipation, Diabetes, HBP & Strokes EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Drinks That Cause Constipation, Diabetes, HBP & Strokes EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Drinks That Cause Constipation, Diabetes, HBP & Strokes EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Drinks That Cause Constipation, Diabetes, HBP & Strokes EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Drinks That Cause Constipation, Diabetes, HBP & Strokes EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Drinks That Cause Constipation, Diabetes, HBP & Strokes EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Drinks That Cause Constipation, Diabetes, HBP & Strokes EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Drinks That Cause Constipation, Diabetes, HBP & Strokes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Drinks That Cause Constipation, Diabetes, HBP & Strokes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Drinks That Cause Constipation, Diabetes, HBP & Strokes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Drinks That Cause Constipation, Diabetes, HBP & Strokes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Drinks That Cause Constipation, Diabetes, HBP & Strokes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Drinks That Cause Constipation, Diabetes, HBP & Strokes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Drinks That Cause Constipation, Diabetes, HBP & Strokes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Drinks That Cause Constipation, Diabetes, HBP & Strokes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Drinks That Cause Constipation, Diabetes, HBP & Strokes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Drinks That Cause Constipation, Diabetes, HBP & Strokes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Drinks That Cause Constipation, Diabetes, HBP & Strokes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Drinks That Cause Constipation, Diabetes, HBP & Strokes EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Drinks That Cause Constipation, Diabetes, HBP & Strokes

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Drinks That Cause Constipation, Diabetes, HBP & Strokes

Everyone has heard the old saying, "You are what you eat." We are also what we DRINK.
But most of us don't think about the effects of what we drink. It's almost as if you have to "chew" it, it doesn't count.
Nothing could be farther from the truth. What you drink can have a much larger impact on your health than all the food you eat.
Let's take a look and see exactly how what we drink affects our health, and we'll start with the Granddaddy of them all...

Soda
Soda is SO acidic that it takes 32 8oz. glasses of water to neutralize the acid in just 1 12oz. can of soda.
That's a LOT of acid, isn't it?
The acid from the soda throws your stomach into turmoil, wrecking your digestion and leading to or worsening ulcers.
Soda also causes or makes worse acid reflux, GERD, hiatal hernia and gastritis.

But wait--there's more!
According to recent studies published in the May 2012 American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, sugar-sweetened soft drinks have been linked with coronary artery disease and its risk factors. the risk factors include obesity, high blood lipid levels, hypertension and diabetes.
And there's new information that shows both regular and diet sodas alike may increase the risk of stroke.
"Life begins here" with Coke?
It's more like death begins here!
Here's yet another dark side of soda: The acid and high fructose corn syrup in soda are nourishment for the harmful bacteria in your gut. So they chow down and multiply like crazy, and can eventually crowd out your beneficial bacteria.

Starbucks-a-holics alert
Now you may be asking, "What about my cup of joe?"
Coffee is LOADED with acid, being second only to soda in acidity.
It also acts as a diuretic, which removes fluids from your body and can constipate you.
Built-up wastes in your colon from constipation help to create the perfect breeding ground for more dangerous bacteria to multiply.

What about cocktails?
I know you're probably chewing your nails about this one...
As far as alcohol goes, moderate alcohol consumption (1-2 glasses) can be tolerated by your body reasonably well.
However, more excessive alcohol use creates a tremendous amount of acid in your body. Plus, alcohol can reduce your intestines' ability to contract and move wastes, which can lead to more constipation and harmful bacteria overgrowth and disease.
So don't overdo it unless you want painless digestion.

All water is not created equal
Now, you might be more health conscious and drink lots of water, which is great. But be mindful of the kind of water you're drinking.
You see, ordinary tap water typically contains chlorine. Lots of it.
"Tap water" usually includes water from most water fountains and restaurants too.

Chlorinated water not only kills the beneficial bacteria in your gut, but it also contains carcinogens (cancer causers) called trihalomethanes.
Trihalomethanes accumulate in the tissues of your body and cause cell mutation (unusual changes) and hamper immune function.
And according to the U.S. Council Of Environmental Quality, "Cancer risk among people drinking chlorinated water is 93% higher than among those whose water does not contain chlorine."
Aim to drink filtered water in some fashion.
Clearly, what we drink is of utmost importance.
Limiting and avoiding soda, coffee, excessive alcohol and chlorinated tap water is vitally important, especially if you have one or more current health problems.
But for many people, this simply isn't going to happen.
These beverages are not going to be eliminated or reduced -- no way, no how.
Or even if you do successfully curtail or stay away from those drinks, if you've been indulging in them for quite some time, chances are excellent that you've got a degree of harmful bacteria overgrowth in your gut.
So in either case, it's important to help counteract the effect of these beverages and encourage a healthy flora balance in your system.
Otherwise, you will suffer the consequences. The piper will be paid. It's just a matter of time.
Super Shield multi-strain probiotic formula is your ticket to maintaining an optimal flora balance.
Super Shield has 13 strong probiotic strains that, studies show, help fight and engulf toxins and harmful bacteria in your gut, while helping your colonies of friendly bacteria to grow and thrive.
And that means fewer or no digestive problems, lower cancer risk, fewer allergy symptoms and asthma attacks and a stronger, balanced immune system, among other things.
You can read more about what Super Shield can do for YOU here:http://www.bluerockholistics.com/product/pross.asp
To your health,
Sherry Brescia

amazing thing is that I had a toenail fungus for over 30 years and when I started your program, a new nail started growing and now I have a brand new nail (fungus free).
I also take the Super Shield probiotic every morning and once in a while Digestizol Max if I feel I need it.
I just turned 60 and feel the best I have ever felt. In my house we pray for you and also toast in your name.
Forever grateful to you!

Love,
Beatriz

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum