By El&Even on November 25, 2015 Awareness
The mysterious “right path” often talked about may not descend from the heavens paved in gold, and it probably won’t knock on your door and tell you to follow it. The signs that you’re on the right path will begin to appear when you finally discover the road you’ve been searching for all along, and that all boils down to how you feel.
You will intuitively know when you have come across your very own life path, because it will simply feel right to you. If you haven’t experienced this feeling before, keep on reading as we elaborate on some common signs that you are indeed on the right path.
1. YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO GET OUT OF BED IN THE MORNING.
If you can’t wait to start your day and feel excited about what lies ahead, you most likely have found something important that you want to accomplish, maybe even your calling. Hitting the snooze button a few too many times may mean that you don’t really want to get up because you’d rather lie in bed than go to work or school. You don’t feel absolutely thrilled about your life, so you’d rather escape it.
One surefire sign that you have chosen a fitting path for you is that you no longer want to hide from life under your covers, you want to actively participate and savor every minute.
2. YOU FEEL AT PEACE.If you constantly feel stressed, nervous, unhappy, or in some sort of turmoil, you probably have chosen the wrong path for you. Life shouldn’t feel like a struggle; no other plants or animals struggle, so why should we?
Regardless of what might be happening around you, you feel calm and content with where you’re at in life. You don’t let things outside of yourself bother you anymore, because you feel at ease within. You have finally found balance in life, and everything feels right just as it is. You don’t feel like you’re missing out on anything, and you have a strong connection to yourself and the universe, which contributes to all the good in your life.
You finally can relate to the saying: “life is good.”
3. GOOD THINGS KEEP HAPPENING TO YOU.Obviously, when you tap into your higher self and discover what you came here to accomplish, life just starts to seem effortless. You meet the right people at just the right time, you go to places that enhance your spiritual growth and allow you to flourish, you become healthier, you have more abundance financially, and so on. While the right path isn’t completely devoid of obstacles, you start to notice that the good finally outweighs the bad.
Often, people who take paths not suited for them find that they seem to attract one negative thing after another, such as flaky friends, stolen bank cards, flat tires, job terminations, or anything that causes them grief and unhappiness. However, they soon find that these things happen much less frequently when they find their flow and make changes in their life to facilitate their best self.
4. YOU MAKE THINGS HAPPEN RATHER THAN WAIT FOR THEM TO HAPPEN.
Maybe you used to live passively, but now you have started taking control and creating your own reality. You no longer live vicariously through others or wish your life could be different somehow; you take ownership of your own destiny and realize that nothing will happen unless you make it happen.
If you want to travel, you just go without worrying too much about the details or planning everything out in advance. If you want to quit your job and start your own business, you do so without having to explain to others or wait for the “right time” to talk to your boss. You finally know what it feels like to stand up for yourself and not live by others’ standards. Consequently, you probably feel more confident now because you don’t make excuses for the circumstances in your life; you get results because you put in the effort.
5. YOU DON’T FEEL TRAPPED BY SOCIETY’S RULES.You know that you came to Earth as a sovereign being, perfectly capable of directing your own life and making decisions for yourself. You don’t try to follow the crowd or fit in to standards set by other people; you happily follow your own path even if you’re walking alone. You could care less how much money you have in the bank or if you own a house by the age of 30 or if you have a degree or not. You know that your truth worth lies in how you feel about yourself, and the contribution you make in other’s lives.
You live freely, savoring every moment of life, not living in the choking monotony that society calls living. You have created a life you enjoy living, not one devised by other people with hidden agendas. You have broken away from the pack, and have never felt happier.
If you have any comments or thoughts, please share them below. As we say, sharing is caring.
Thanks to: http://el11even.com