Latest topics
» Rise Together ~ Fake Alien Invasion Planned for November 8th—How to protect your family
Today at 12:13 am by Jaguar-2016

» Political Meme Time!
Yesterday at 11:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Serena Shim -American Journalist Killed in Turkey for Revealing the Truth
Yesterday at 11:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NSA Data Dump and Disclosure
Yesterday at 11:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fw: Perspective on this – New Republic Intel – October 19, 2016 …. W*O*W !!
Yesterday at 11:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» To All Living and Breathing Men, Women, Red Blooded American's
Yesterday at 11:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

Yesterday at 11:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Religous dinner with Don n Hil.... "Pardon me"
Yesterday at 10:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Gettysburg Ghosts of the American Civil War
Yesterday at 9:27 pm by Crayonmiracle

» BOOM: HILLARY CLINTON Transfers $1.8 Billion to QATAR Central Bank and more BS
Yesterday at 9:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WikiLeaks Tweets “Heavily Armed Police” Outside Ecuadorian Embassy; Says Assange Is Still Alive
Yesterday at 8:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Major DDoS attack on Dyn DNS knocks Spotify, Twitter, Github, PayPal, and more offline
Yesterday at 7:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» To All Living and Breathing Men, Women and red blooded Americans who live on the land in the 50 States aka America
Yesterday at 6:01 pm by Crayonmiracle

» Project Veritas Action Videos Hoopla
Yesterday at 4:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Nick Meeting With the FBI Again - Submit Your Info NOW
Yesterday at 4:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Hoia Baciu Forest: Transylvania's 'Bermuda Triangle'
Yesterday at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TNTBS ~ The WINGIT Wages Donate
Yesterday at 12:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

Yesterday at 12:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Face Recognition Systems Threaten the Privacy of Millions
Yesterday at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Don’t Feel Bad for The American People Because They Deserve This Election
Yesterday at 10:51 am by ~Ann~

» David Icke in Italy - What is Phantom Self?
Yesterday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Seen At ISS Glistening In The Sun and MORE
Yesterday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Anunnaki Speak: A Message to Earth
Yesterday at 9:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter
Yesterday at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Philippines president Duterte announces 'separation' from US during China visit
Yesterday at 8:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Investigation of Max Spiers' death"
Yesterday at 8:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Armenian Stonehenge: Incredible History of the 7,500-Year-Old Observatory of Zorats Karer
Yesterday at 8:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Social Security May NOT be Attached
Yesterday at 8:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dragon Caught on Tape in China
Yesterday at 7:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update plus MORE
Yesterday at 7:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Experts Believe Mysterious Aluminum Object Dating Back 250,000 Years ‘Could be Ancient UFO Technology’
Yesterday at 7:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Official reality is psychotic; you are not. by Jon Rappoport
Yesterday at 7:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Message from Mike Quinsey 10-21-16
Yesterday at 7:08 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » VOICES CARRY » Ines Radman » TV’s and Technology – Destruction of Humanity

TV’s and Technology – Destruction of Humanity

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TV’s and Technology – Destruction of Humanity

November 30, 2015 Ines Radman

I live in a very small community, my village which is the island center has a population of 400 people. Even with such small numbers, there are people I haven’t met, at the same time, my clinic has been in operation for 5 years now and yet many still don’t know about it.
What does that tell you or why do you think this is so?
It may be possible that people like myself don’t socialize much, prefer to stay at home though that doesn’t mean they can’t hear about it through others.
It may be possible they have never had problems with their spines so never came into conversation.
It may be possible that like me, when I hang out with a friend at the local cafe, we don’t gossip about people and rather talk about world events or subjects that interest us.
The real answer to the question that even in small communities people have fragmented and stopped socializing for many reasons.
This may not happen in every community, it happens in mine. This change slowly started way back 50 years ago. Just before electricity came to the island, people gathered together at every occasion. In those days, there were maybe five or six vehicles and one bus. Ferry service sailed once a week to the mainland and in those days the boat sailed around several island to pick up passengers and travelled all day to get to the mainland.

My mother, as a young woman would carry a basket of fish on her head and walk 9 km to the local market. It was nothing to run a few kilometers to call the doctor. Land line phones didn’t arrive here until 1990. As a young girl between 1968 and 1972, my parents returned here from Canada to start a new life, my village was 9 km from the school and often we would have to walk back and forth because the bus broke down.
It had to be towed to the mainland and sometimes it would take weeks or months before it was brought back. We wore out our shoes very quickly walking on a macadam road and often we would get home with scratched knees or stubbed toes because we didn’t look down when walking. It was fun walking home after school because we knew once we got home, we all had to help out with chores and do our homework. Just to give you an idea of the education system here. By the time I had completed grade 7, upon returning to Canada, I was bumped up 2 years and was still years ahead in terms of my knowledge.
My point is that before technology came along, we were very social,  we helped each other, each village celebrates it’s own traditions, so they would talk from village to village tasting and drinking different foods. It’s unbelievable that 7 villages totally about 5000 people back then had different dialects and traditions. This is because we migrated here after being chased by the Turks during the Ottoman Empire. My ancestors came from Hercegovina, a region where the Turks ruled and those that would not accept Muslim religion migrated to non-muslim regions. My ancestors came here in the 15th century and of course brought with them a different dialect and prepared meals differently. The entire island was populated this way, often one family arrived and from that created eventually the village.
My cousins and other relatives talk to me about those days without running water having to get it from wells and how great those times were despite hardship and poverty. Those that could work arose with the sun and didn’t stop until sundown. They worked in the vineyards, olive groves, wheat fields, grew vegetables, made olive oil, collected wood, etc. In those days, they had to pay a rent to the Roman Empire so that 70% of their crops when to the Romans, and they had to give away the best foods and leave the poorer quality for themselves. Often, they didn’t have enough to eat after the harvest because you could not eat olives everyday.
Today, I live in a village of 400 people and barely know many folks. If I don’t go into the village center in the morning, I won’t see anyone later on. The folks here don’t know how to relax or hang out in the cafe, they get their goods and go home. We walk by each other, say hello, and move on.
My neighbor drives to work yet I can see City Hall from my window, not even 1 km away.
The television is an addiction and the only place you will see crowds of people is at the medical clinic. People love being sick for some reason.
We have fragmented and separated ourselves because we don’t have to walk next door to say hello to our neighbor, now we just call them up on the cellphone. Technology may have made our lives easier but it has dehumanized us, especially the younger generations that get an iPhone for their 6th birthday so mom and dad can keep tabs on them at all times, while junior may get brain tumors by adolescence. The research is out and has been for a few years now. By using the cellphone for 10 minutes each day, you risk getting a brain tumor within  a few years, kids even faster because their brains are not yet developed until the age of 12 or so.
We walk around this small community as strangers, yet 50 years ago my uncle knew just about everyone on the island. We may have advanced in technology, but we have regressed as humanity, look at us, like barbarians still killing and mutilating each other. At the cost of being a good parent, we’re radiating our children, talk about brain drain. 

You don’t have to leave your country to experience a brain drain, just buy your child a cellphone. 
We want a better world yet we’re addicted to texting. Our children are our future but we inflict them with the disease called “brain drain”.
We point fingers at our governments for usurping us yet we have no qualms walking around with WI FI devices zapping what little intelligence we have left.
If you want a better world, it has to start in your neighborhood and if you don’t know your neighbors, you’re doing a lousy job of preaching to others about unity consciousness.
A better world starts in your life,  your home, your family. When you get your shit together, only then do you have the right to point fingers, after all, it’s not the Cabal that fucked you over, it’s your apathy, lazyness and ignorance of who you are that gave them the advantage of fucking you over.
They did it because they could and you did nothing about it, so instead of blaming we all need to examine our priorities again and my suggestion to you is to first throw out all your TV’s and only use the cellphone if you can’t walk to the person you are contacting.
We got it all backwards. The controllers took advantage of the technology to control us while we waited in lines before dawn to get the latest gadget. It’s not enough to know your enemy, you need to know yourself first.
You know the old saying? Better late than never. Well, it’s getting very very late, did you throw out those TV’s yet?

Thanks to Ines at:

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity ~ Edgar Allan Poe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum