Cosmic Disclosure Season 2 - Episode 10: Conquering the Solar System - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock
This week, Corey Goode shares that the German secret space program developed mining operations in the Asteroid belt and on many moons in our star system. What was produced in these facilities enabled them to expand into the Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate, powered by the industrial might of the United States.
There are several types of propulsion systems used in the secret space program, one of them being a temporal type of warp drive. Apparently, early advents of these drives had the ability to travel through time and created a host of paradoxes that compelled the program to place limitations on future spacecraft using similar technology.
Quantum entanglement communication devices were also developed, allowing personnel to communicate almost instantly from any place or time in the cosmos. Goode also describes assault rifle type railguns that employ electromagnetic technology to accelerate a projectile to incredible speeds.
For previous Cosmic Disclosure summaries with David Wilcock and Corey Goode click [url=http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/search/label/CD Analysis]here[/url]. Episodes 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6 have yet to be analyzed, but a transcript of these episodes can be found here.
If you do not already have a Gaiam TV subscription and want to support Corey, use this link here: blueavians.com. For translations of Corey's updates go here.
Some of the content covered here can be found on Goode's websites: spherebeingalliance.com and his older blog goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram.blogspot.com.
To sign up and watch the episode click here.
The summarized notes will be in black, with my commentary in [green bolded brackets]. Alterations to the transcript for ease of reading will be in [brackets], but the original content of the dialog is always maintained. The images with black letter boxing were captured from this episode on Gaia TV.With a solid base of operations on Mars, conquering the rest of the solar system would become just another step for the secret space program. Corey Goode explains how the seeds of modern Human civilization began to germinate throughout the solar system. New developments in propulsion systems enabled new designs of freighter and mining craft to take full advantage of the natural resources embedded within the asteroid belt and distant moons.
This interview with David Wilcock was originally webcast December 1, 2015.
DW = David Wilcock, CG = Corey Goode
THE FIRST BASES IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM:
- DW - Welcome to Cosmic Disclosure. I'm your host David Wilcock, and we are exploring the fascinating testimony of an insider named Corey Goode. Thank you for being on our show.
- CG - Thank you.
- DW - So when we left off [last time] we were talking about the Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate (ICC) using the industrial power of the military and corporate might of the United States, post World War II, to create a massive expansion [into the solar system]. Now you said that there was a "seed" base on the Moon, that was small and built by the Germans, that was then expanded quite considerably by the ICC. And you also said that there were many failed attempts at bases on Mars, and then certain bases actually [successful] and were able to stick around. And then you said those also got built out.
- CG - Correct.
- DW - Ok so, how many of the seed bases last on Mars? And where were they?
- CG - The first couple of German seed colonies that actually made it on Mars were within the first 20 degrees of the polar regions.
|Image marking the polar regions mentioned by CG as the locations where the first successful seed colonies were built.|
- CG - There was one in particular that the ICC used to expand and build off of. And this one was somewhat in a canyon area - into the side of a canyon and somewhat advanced [inwardly]. It was under the surface of Mars, not on the surface.
- DW - And you said that some of how they hollowed out more space inside [a planet] is with these, what I was told, was these Fifth Gen type nukes. Where they just create a big sudden explosion with no lingering radioactivity.
- CG - Yes.
- DW - The [Mars base] that became the mainstay was it in the Northern or Southern hemisphere?
MINING AND PROCESSING RAW MATERIALS ON MARS:
- CG - The Northern hemisphere was where the first main base that [had] a German name, in the beginning [of the program], which was built out. And it was built out in a huge way. It was built out to contain a large amount of engineers and scientists. [There] was also, a little ways away, an industrial complex where they were going to start producing the items they needed, technology they needed that came from raw materials that they mined from Mars, moons, and the Astroid belt. They took these raw materials and turned them into usable materials, even composites, and created what they needed in these rather small plants in the beginning [of the program].
- DW - What was considered to be the desired technology that they were building out there in the beginning? What was their initial attempt, what would they want to make?
- CG - They were building what was needed to expand on Mars. So in the beginning they were building just what was needed to expand their infrastructure [there].
- DW - Are they building materials on Mars out of local stuff, like you said before, involving the kevlar bags and then making concrete out of the local earth from the Mars sphere? What was their building technique? You said that these industrial facilities they had been building the things they needed.
- CG - Yes, the raw materials were coming from mining that was going on on Mars, various moons, and the Astroid belt. These were all raw materials that were taken to the Mars industrial areas further away from the colonies and converted into useable materials. Whether they [were] melted into certain metals that were put into dyes or forms, or converted into composite materials.
- DW - Well you're touching on an interesting thing now because you're describing mining that's not just happening on the moon or Mars. I would guess there would have to be some kind of facilities built to mine on these moons, asteroids or whatever.
- CG - Some of these asteroids are incredibly huge, to where, there are three or four man teams that live there on these asteroids...
- DW - Three or four people?
- CG - Three or four people, yes. They operate these mining facilities. A lot of it is done robotically and remotely, through remote machines. The raw materials are then put into large freighter craft and then flown back to the planet Mars, to the facility that it needs to go to. And the raw materials are taken out of the freighter craft and converted into materials that are needed.
- DW - You said in a previous episode that the Germans had discovered, through extraterrestrial assistance, these spherical natural portals they could use to teleport even something as big as a battleship to Mars or elsewhere. Are there such natural portal systems available to them on these asteroids or on the moons? Why would they have to use the shuttlecraft? - is really what I'm [asking].
- CG - It's just more practical for them to transport these materials in large freighter craft to and from the asteroid belt and these moons to [different] locations.
- DW - If we saw one of the freighter craft, what would it look like?
- CG - It's almost like a super large shipping container, with small little wings on each side, that just barely jet out. The wings don't look like they are large enough to use the Bernoulli principle to give them flight in an atmosphere, but they have wings on them nevertheless [that are] really small. [The Bernoulli principles are a set of experiments and related mathematical models made by Daniel Bernoulli in 1738, describing how a fluid moves faster when a decrease in pressure occurs within fixed volume. These models relate to the description of air over a bevelled wing to produce lift, the primary mechanism employed in modern aircraft today.] And at the front [of this flying shipping container at] about a 45 degree angle [is] where the cockpit is. And the back part is like, basically, like a big rig or a shipping container. That part is detachable. But I've never seen it detached. I've only seen them attached, coming and going.
ADVANCED PROPULSION SYSTEMS:
- DW - You said that the original German craft were using this mercury propulsion system, rotating mercury [called by CG in Season 2 Epsode 1 Electrogravitic drives]. What is the power source for a craft like the shipping containers? Are they still using mercury at this point or are have they gotten a more advanced propulsion system?
- CG - They're using more advanced propulsion systems. There's different types of propulsion systems. There are the torsion systems, which a lot of people all 'warp drives'. [In the popular science fiction franchise Star Trek, spacecraft are propelled using faster than light engines called warp drives.]
- DW - People in the program actually say it's a warp drive or just saying lay persons?
- CG - We would consider it warp drive, [as in lay persons]. It creates a torsion field. You have like the engine, and on either side, you have a torsion [field] coming from the center of the device on out.
- DW - The field.
- CG - The field [yes], the torsion field. And then they control how much energy is going into the torsion the field on either side. And it causes space-time to twist causing it be pulled in one direction or pulled in another directio n. Basically like the warp drive that they've depicted on Star Trek. [Here is a brief clip from Star Trek the Next Generation showing the craft distorting as it goes into warp.]
- DW - It's almost like creating a hill in space-time that it's falling into as it goes forward.
- CG - Right. And there are temporal jump drives that are extremely advanced. They had to place buffers on these temporal drives so that people weren't jumping back and forth in space-time, in our local...
- DW - Meaning time travel?
- CG - Right. And [these temporal drives] work almost like teleportation, it's instantaneous.
- DW - What was your understanding of time as it was presented to you? Did they explain the discrepancies between the physics of time, like Einstein saying it's one dimensional and it only moves forward?
- CG - Yeah. Basically, they showed one of Einstein's equations. He [was] close. He just needed to flip one equation over here. His later thing that were suppressed, he had [gotten] even closer. But the physics that is pushed on us [is] archaic. If we compare it to medical terms, it's like, you know, if you have a fever, let's cut you and let you do blood letting
. It's that far backward in the way of thinking.
Related Science of Life, The Universe and Everything? | Dewey B Larson' Reciprocal Systems Theory - Walking the Path of Truth in a World of Deception
- DW - Alright well let's stick to the drives for a minute. So you have space-time, like squeezing the pumpkin seed out of your fingers kind of thing, where it's falling into the hole that it creates.
- CG - Yeah, the torsion.
- DW - Torsion drive. Then you have this temporal drive where you could travel in time, but you said they put buffers on it. Why do they need the buffers?
- CG - Well, to prevent people from doing it on purpose and also there were accidents. They actually had developed a communication device, and it was actually based on something you mentioned earlier [called] quantum entanglement. In each of these devices they would take isotopes that were quantum entangled. These devices were - you would speak in one - and they also had video. [But] there was no signal being sent between them. They were completely secure and unhackable. And they called them Quantum Correlating Communication Devices. These were in vessels. If a person had a bad jump and ended up somewhere or some time they shouldn't be, the two isotopes would be out of harmony, I think they called it, for a certain amount of nanoseconds. They were able to calculate when and where the person or the other device was by calculating how long it took the vibrations to come back into harmony. [This explanation reminds me a lot of how DNA communicates using a similar quantum entanglement process. This is covered extensively in the below-linked article.]