Latest topics
» SNOOP4TRUTH - More Deborah Tavares FRAUD - Lyle Hartford Van Dyke is the true author of Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars ("Silent Weapons").
Kp Message 12-7-15… “Something’s Changing Here… ‘Same Old’ Ain’t Cuttin’ It Anymore” EmptyToday at 3:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "BIDEN 2020" — A Bad Lip Reading
Kp Message 12-7-15… “Something’s Changing Here… ‘Same Old’ Ain’t Cuttin’ It Anymore” EmptyToday at 1:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS!
Kp Message 12-7-15… “Something’s Changing Here… ‘Same Old’ Ain’t Cuttin’ It Anymore” EmptyToday at 1:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Thomas Crown Blog - The Sphere Being Alliances’ dirty, cosmic secret.
Kp Message 12-7-15… “Something’s Changing Here… ‘Same Old’ Ain’t Cuttin’ It Anymore” EmptyToday at 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Spectacular Sunset Sky Show: Planets, Stars, Constellations, Andromeda, Milky Way
Kp Message 12-7-15… “Something’s Changing Here… ‘Same Old’ Ain’t Cuttin’ It Anymore” EmptyToday at 12:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Antarctica ice still releasing radioactive chlorine from 1950 nuclear bomb tests, research finds
Kp Message 12-7-15… “Something’s Changing Here… ‘Same Old’ Ain’t Cuttin’ It Anymore” EmptyToday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is Google Hiding Search Results? | Zach Vorhies – Google Whistleblower
Kp Message 12-7-15… “Something’s Changing Here… ‘Same Old’ Ain’t Cuttin’ It Anymore” EmptyToday at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» SAN FRANCISCO SHAKEN BY DOZENS OF EARTHQUAKES – IS A MAJOR SEISMIC EVENT COMING?
Kp Message 12-7-15… “Something’s Changing Here… ‘Same Old’ Ain’t Cuttin’ It Anymore” EmptyToday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» MIND GAMES: Losing Identity To The Hive Mind – By Rosanne Lindsay
Kp Message 12-7-15… “Something’s Changing Here… ‘Same Old’ Ain’t Cuttin’ It Anymore” EmptyToday at 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Crazy Life of Millionaire John McAfee
Kp Message 12-7-15… “Something’s Changing Here… ‘Same Old’ Ain’t Cuttin’ It Anymore” EmptyToday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford 10-14-19… Historic changes unfold worldwide as Zionist project collapses
Kp Message 12-7-15… “Something’s Changing Here… ‘Same Old’ Ain’t Cuttin’ It Anymore” EmptyToday at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Welcome to the 5G Radioactive Network | Have You Had Your Daily Dose of Radiation Today?
Kp Message 12-7-15… “Something’s Changing Here… ‘Same Old’ Ain’t Cuttin’ It Anymore” EmptyYesterday at 3:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Grant Cameron on the Stanton Friedman Files
Kp Message 12-7-15… “Something’s Changing Here… ‘Same Old’ Ain’t Cuttin’ It Anymore” EmptyYesterday at 3:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Millions Hungry and Food Insecure in the US
Kp Message 12-7-15… “Something’s Changing Here… ‘Same Old’ Ain’t Cuttin’ It Anymore” EmptyYesterday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» DEBORAH TAVARES & THE FORGED PG&E EMAIL HOAX (THE CALIFORNIA FIRES HOAX) by SNOOP4TRUTH
Kp Message 12-7-15… “Something’s Changing Here… ‘Same Old’ Ain’t Cuttin’ It Anymore” EmptyYesterday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Kp Message 12-7-15… “Something’s Changing Here… ‘Same Old’ Ain’t Cuttin’ It Anymore”

Kp Message 12-7-15… “Something’s Changing Here… ‘Same Old’ Ain’t Cuttin’ It Anymore”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kp Message 12-7-15… “Something’s Changing Here… ‘Same Old’ Ain’t Cuttin’ It Anymore”

Posted on 2015/12/08 by kauilapele
Kp Message 12-7-15… “Something’s Changing Here… ‘Same Old’ Ain’t Cuttin’ It Anymore” 150731_kp_mauna_kea_sun_p1010142_crop_150_25

That’s about how I feel right at the moment.
First off, the second part of that title. I’m feeling like nothing of the former “KP” is connecting to anything of the present “Kp” these days. At least, connecting within me. To my kuleana (sacred path). I suppose that’s the way it is intended to be.
It’s also part of an old paradigm (perhaps) that says,

• “You started this… you’d better keep doing it or your life will be wasted”, or
  • “You’ve been given this talent (talents), so you’d better use it (them) or you’re throwing away what “God” gave you”, or
  • “Life is all about staying firm in one place for the rest of your life, and if you don’t that means you have no commitment to anything and will fail in your life’s journey”, or
  • …add your own…

Talk about a guilt trip.
In my own case, I look at what I did in my own past, doing science full time, playing music full time, doing energy work on the Big Island, going to Peru and Bolivia and Egypt and Turtle Island and doing energy work there.
There’s something in me that knows, “I am not here to do those things anymore.” And if I were to do them, definitely not in the same way, or for the same reasons.
You know, basically, I do not know exactly what I’m doing here, or why I’m here, or what I should do next. It’s all “in the moment”, “with the moment”, and “one moment at a time”.
Oh, and second, about the first part of the title, I suppose I’d say my perception about “this journey” is changing… continually.
So maybe the message here is “Just let up on the ego, and relax with the journey (and my perception of it).”
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum