Posted on December 11, 2015 by Dr. Eowyn
Noah Pozner is a very special boy because he has the distinction of dying twice — first at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, on December 14, 2012; then thousands of miles across the world at the Peshawar Army School shooting in Pakistan 2 years later on December 16, 2014.
Now, on the 3rd anniversary of Noah’s first death, his parents Leonard (Lenny) and Veronique have penned an article attacking not just all Sandy Hook skeptics, but James Tracy in particular.
Tracy is a tenured Associate Professor of Communication and Multimedia Studies at Florida Atlantic University (FAU) and the owner of Memory Hole Blog.
When in 2013 Tracy first expressed his skepticism about the official narrative on Sandy Hook, he put his career, professional reputation, as well as the safety of himself and his family in jeopardy:
- CNN’s Anderson Cooper attacked Tracy and endangered his safety by publicly disclosing Tracy’s home address.
- I was also told by Professor James Fetzer that someone slashed the tires of Tracy’s car.
- Nor is Tracy’s tenure any protection because FAU is seeking to abolish tenure. As as you will read in the Pozners’ op/ed, Lenny and Veronique are aimed at precisely that — the firing of James Tracy from his tenured professorship on the grounds that his skepticism about Sandy Hook and other false flags harm the university’s reputation.
I am not reproducing the Pozners’ op/ed, “Sandy Hook Massacre 3rd Anniversary: Two parents target FAU conspiracy theorist,” because Sun-Sentinel has a copyright on the article and something tells me that the paper will go after FOTM. However, it is not a violation of copyright to quote a few excerpts from the op/ed. Here’s a sample:
In this piece we want to focus on someone who is chief among the conspiracy theorists — Florida Atlantic University Professor James Tracy….
Although FAU issued a “reprimand” to Tracy for the irresponsible and insensitive comments he made in late 2012, he has shown no remorse and continues to conceive conspiracy theories out of each new mass shooting….
It is time FAU reassess if their priorities properly reflect the best interests of their staff, donors and — most importantly — their students. “The First Amendment guarantees freedom of speech, but the Constitution does not guarantee that you can’t be fired for expressing your beliefs as part of your job,” says the National Education Association. “The courts could decide either way and the burden of proof shifts sharply to the professor.”
How you can help.Please help Professor James Tracy by:
- Write a comment in support of Tracy and all Sandy Hook skeptics on the Pozner’s article on the (Florida) Sun-Sentinel‘s website. Go here.
- Call or write the president of Florida Atlantic University, Dr. John Kelly, reminding him that a university’s purpose is the pursuit and imparting of knowledge, and that the purpose of tenure is precisely to protect faculty like James Tracy from the shifting winds of political correctness and popular opinion. Here is FAU President John Kelly’s contact info.:
- Phone: (561) 297-3450
- Email: Kelly’s email link is disabled. Here are the email addresses of:
- Peter Hull, VP of Public Affairs: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lynn Laurenti, Special Assistant to the President: email@example.com
- The curious parents of Sandy Hook child victim Noah Pozner
- Sandy Hook dad Lenny Pozner’s website redirects to Obama regime’s NSA
- Dead again: Sandy Hook child victim Noah Pozner also killed in Pakistan Taliban shooting!
- BBC admits but will not investigate why pic of Sandy Hook’s Noah Pozner is among Peshawar massacre victims
- For all the posts FOTM has published on Sandy Hook, go here.
After offering it for sale for about a month, Amazon.com banned Nobody Died at Sandy Hook — a book co-edited by Professor James Fetzer, with contributors who include Professor James Tracy, Dr. Eowyn, and other professionals. In order that Americans know the truth about Sandy Hook, the book is now available for free to anyone to read. To read/download the book in PDF format, click here: NobodyDiedAtSandyHook.
If you want a hard copy (sure to be a collector’s item!), Fetzer found an alternative printer/distributor for Nobody Died at Sandy Hook — Moon Rock Books. Click here. Check it out and let others know. The pdf will remain available to the public for free.
Thanks to: http://fellowshipoftheminds.com