OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
You Own the USA, Act Like It EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
You Own the USA, Act Like It EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
You Own the USA, Act Like It EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
You Own the USA, Act Like It EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
You Own the USA, Act Like It EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
You Own the USA, Act Like It EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
You Own the USA, Act Like It EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
You Own the USA, Act Like It EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
You Own the USA, Act Like It EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
You Own the USA, Act Like It EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
You Own the USA, Act Like It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
You Own the USA, Act Like It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
You Own the USA, Act Like It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
You Own the USA, Act Like It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
You Own the USA, Act Like It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
You Own the USA, Act Like It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
You Own the USA, Act Like It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
You Own the USA, Act Like It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
You Own the USA, Act Like It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
You Own the USA, Act Like It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
You Own the USA, Act Like It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
You Own the USA, Act Like It EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

You Own the USA, Act Like It

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1You Own the USA, Act Like It Empty You Own the USA, Act Like It Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:17 am

bettwice33

2You Own the USA, Act Like It Empty Re: You Own the USA, Act Like It Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:25 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Excellent!!

Thanks for sharing this and welcome bettwice!

3You Own the USA, Act Like It Empty Re: You Own the USA, Act Like It Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:31 am

bettwice33

Thanks, Purple Skyz.  I don't see anyone trying to unite the nation against our enemies in government.  We have lots of people and groups taking shots at them but no unity to take the action that is required.
We have to overthrow them.  There is no other option.  Protocol #12 is preventing that announcement from reaching the public.  I'd like to discuss methods of unifying the nation so we can assert our will against these elected enemies and squash them.

4You Own the USA, Act Like It Empty Re: You Own the USA, Act Like It Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:40 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I also have been waiting to take MORE action than just post about the problems! I was involved in the 60's movement and it seems all this media has effectively lulled people into thinking that if they read and post that is enough. It is not.

So please feel free to discuss and share your ideas here is you would like to. Let me know if you would like a forum set up to do so also.

Time to kick these mofos out of power!

5You Own the USA, Act Like It Empty Re: You Own the USA, Act Like It Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:57 am

bettwice33

I was around in the 60's too, learned a lot by reading the Black Panther Paper, used to talk to the guys selling it on street corners.
People don't grasp the fact that the Declaration of Independence stands above the Constitution as our law.  They think I'm crazy for quoting that part about our DUTY to throw off such government.
We need every person who sees the predicament we're in to say so, make public statements on Youtube, improve on my effort by standing firm in the attitude that this country belongs to us.
I look at the garbage on Facebook and see controlled opposition everywhere.  Virtually every group refuses to tell the truth about what we have to do.  I call these people out and wind up being banned for telling the truth.
I look at things like Anna Von Reitz' commercial lien, a seemingly perfect approach but unenforceable without the public opinion to demand action.  How do we sway that public opinion so people will talk about it like the they talk about Dancing With the Stars or The Walking Dead?  Can we arrange groups of people to inundate Facebook with calls for action against Congress, to arrest them for treason instead of the endless "truther" crap that leads people nowhere?  How do we provoke people to embrace solutions?  The problems have already been documented for many years.

6You Own the USA, Act Like It Empty Re: You Own the USA, Act Like It Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:13 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I heard that re: fakebook!

We made much progress in the 60's. Though I was a teen I worked with the SDS, Also had Panther friends. Seems we have much in common.

Dani from Removing the Shackles has a group called Unfuckers United. She and Lisa also seem to want the same. Now the question is how to take it to the next level?

I was thrilled to see some uprising in Chicago last week. Just like the old days when we massed in force on Michigan Ave. We need MORE of this!!! Where are today's Abbey Hoffman's???

As for Anna... she is brilliant and lays it all out. But she is not a Judge nor has she ever been. She appointed herself to this title. So that will be the issue for most when that is public knowledge. It will negate what she says when she is referred to as Judge Anna.

7You Own the USA, Act Like It Empty Re: You Own the USA, Act Like It Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:39 am

bettwice33

My opinion is that Anna IS a genuine judge.  I do own the USA and I accept her as a judge.  So, my acceptance matters.  So does everyone else's.  WE are the ones who own this joint,  It's just a matter of accepting that and confirming it publicly.
When our politicians or our TVs speak, our response should always be "Screw you".
TV stole our freedom of speech so WE can't talk to each other.  How do WE take it back so WE can somehow unite and start giving direct orders to our elected misrepresentatives?  Can we form People's Councils?  Will enough people say something in this forum so we can start the process?  WE certainly have every right to do that.  All that stops us is WE don't have the numbers or the TV to announce it.  So, every person who opens their mouth and says so goes a long ways towards solving that problem.

8You Own the USA, Act Like It Empty Re: You Own the USA, Act Like It Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:51 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

We can certainly try.

We can start here and start groups that carry that message on fakebook and twitless.

Sure worth a try! Who else is in this to win this? We are fighting for our freedom and the removal of those that currently run the show.

How does one remove the Rothschild's that are owned by the Draco's? Now this is what I have mulled over for over 5 years.

9You Own the USA, Act Like It Empty Re: You Own the USA, Act Like It Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:35 pm

bettwice33

It looks like the same problem here that I run into everywhere.  Nobody wants to say anything.  What it comes down to is simplicity itself.
WE own the USA and whatever WE say goes.
Let's look at how the controlled opposition works against us.  We have things like Oathkeepers and National Liberty Alliance that are both run by attorneys and both are distracting people from taking any action.
Oathkeepers has people believing that refusing to obey orders that most will never be given is somehow useful.  In the meantime, these people who have been herded into this group have accomplished absolutely nothing.
NLA cons us into thinking we have to follow some legal procedures to set things in motion and nothing has been accomplished there either.
All WE actually have to is unite enough people to start giving orders to our elected servants.  For instance, if we rephrased Judge Anna's letter to Gen Dunford and made it an order, endorsed by as many people as possible (hopefully millions) those numbers would force him to act.  If WE had an organization set up with lots of members to give orders to the Police to seize some TV networks and let us address the nation, the Police would be forced to comply with that.  Public opinion would determine their actions.
Somehow, it has to dawn on everyone that The People do have all the authority.

10You Own the USA, Act Like It Empty Re: You Own the USA, Act Like It Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:46 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yes... not many here comment usually. Also guests do not have permissions to comment except in forums I set up to allow that. Which I will be more than happy to accommodate on this project. I can also run a poll open to guests to see if we can gain any steam from this forum as a barometer if you want.

Agreed that the NLA etc. are just distraction from action.

Several years ago we encouraged all to remove money from the banks to start sending a message to the cabal bank system we are done. We got nothing but excuses as to why they would not be doing this. It is easy to give up when no one else wants to help to fix the problems.

11You Own the USA, Act Like It Empty Re: You Own the USA, Act Like It Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:00 pm

bettwice33

Here's a poll for you:
GIVEN:  Congress is committing treason every day by allowing the Federal Reserve and the IRS to exist.  Should we:
A.  Hang Congress
B.  Shoot Congress
C.  Dismember Congress
D.  Put Congress in the stocks and send them on tour.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum