OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Snopes Comes Out Against Anna Von Reitz and Her Reply EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Snopes Comes Out Against Anna Von Reitz and Her Reply EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Snopes Comes Out Against Anna Von Reitz and Her Reply EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Snopes Comes Out Against Anna Von Reitz and Her Reply EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Snopes Comes Out Against Anna Von Reitz and Her Reply EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Snopes Comes Out Against Anna Von Reitz and Her Reply EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Snopes Comes Out Against Anna Von Reitz and Her Reply EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Snopes Comes Out Against Anna Von Reitz and Her Reply EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Snopes Comes Out Against Anna Von Reitz and Her Reply EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Snopes Comes Out Against Anna Von Reitz and Her Reply EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Snopes Comes Out Against Anna Von Reitz and Her Reply EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Snopes Comes Out Against Anna Von Reitz and Her Reply EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Snopes Comes Out Against Anna Von Reitz and Her Reply EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Snopes Comes Out Against Anna Von Reitz and Her Reply EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Snopes Comes Out Against Anna Von Reitz and Her Reply EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Snopes Comes Out Against Anna Von Reitz and Her Reply EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Snopes Comes Out Against Anna Von Reitz and Her Reply EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Snopes Comes Out Against Anna Von Reitz and Her Reply EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Snopes Comes Out Against Anna Von Reitz and Her Reply EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Snopes Comes Out Against Anna Von Reitz and Her Reply EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Snopes Comes Out Against Anna Von Reitz and Her Reply EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Snopes Comes Out Against Anna Von Reitz and Her Reply EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Snopes Comes Out Against Anna Von Reitz and Her Reply

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

No, an Alaskan judge hasn't called upon U.S. Marshals and the FBI to arrest Congress and the President.

Snopes Comes Out Against Anna Von Reitz and Her Reply Kim-LaCapria_avatar_1444849821

Kim LaCapria
Dec 11, 2015

Snopes Comes Out Against Anna Von Reitz and Her Reply Judge-Calls-For-US-Marshals-and-FBI-To-Arrest-Congress-and-The-President

Claim: A judge has called for the FBI and U.S. Marshals to arrest the President.
Snopes Comes Out Against Anna Von Reitz and Her Reply RedFalse
Example: [Collected via Twitter, December 2015]

Origin:On 10 December 2015, the web site The Mind Unleashed published an article provocatively titled "Judge Calls for US Marshals and FBI to Arrest Congress and The President":
On November 28th, 2015, Alaska State Judge Anna von Reitz (Anna Maria Riezinger) addressed an open letter to all federal agents, including the FBI and US Marshals to arrest Congress, the President and the Secretary of the Treasury. She goes into incredible detail on the fraud that has been committed. Anyone who reads this is sure to learn at least something. Below is the text and you can open the original pdf here. This has been encouraged to be shared widely.
Von Reitz's letter was copied in full beneath the article's opening paragraph. Addressed "Alaska Dear Federal Agents," the lengthy missive held (in part):
These people — the members of Congress and the various "Presidents" of the numerous "United States" corporations — have acted as criminals. They deserve to be recognized as such. The members of the American Bar Association have attempted to wash their hands while profiting from the situation and obstructing justice. They stand around shrugging and saying, "Well, it's a political choice. We don't have anything to say about that." — yet at the same time, they refuse to correct the probate records to reflect our chosen change of political status when we plainly identify ourselves and enunciate our Will for them.
We repudiate any presumption of private municipal citizenship or obligation to the District of Columbia Municipal Corporation or any successor thereof, and demand an immediate and permanent correction of the civil record to reflect our birthright status as American State Citizens, nunc pro tunc.
As for you, as "Federal Agents," you have a lot to think about. For starters — who really pays your paycheck? Is it the goons in Washington, DC? Or does it all come from the American people you are supposed to be serving? Do you believe for one moment that anyone just lined up and gave their gold to FDR voluntarily? Do you believe that anyone gave away all their property and the guarantees of the actual Constitution for the “privilege” of paying for Social Security? No? Wake up and smell the java and start doing your real jobs. If anyone complains — arrest him.
We are reopening the American Common Law Courts expressly for the purpose of settling disputes related to living people and their property assets in excess of $20 as mandated by the Seventh Amendment. We, the American people, are the ones holding absolute civil authority upon the land of the Continental United States, and we give you permission to arrest the members of Congress, the President, the Secretary of the Treasury, and any other politician or appointee pretending to speak for us so as to enslave us and bring false claims against us via this institutionalized fraud scheme.
We want it recognized for what it is and dismantled and repudiated tout de suite. Any court that is caught arresting and prosecuting Americans under the presumptions just described to you— such as bringing charges against foreign situs trusts with names styled like this: John Quincy Adams, or Cestui Que Vie trusts styled like this: JOHN QUINCY ADAMS, or Puerto Rican public transmitting utilities styled like this: JOHN Q. ADAMS — it is your responsibility to make sure that any individuals being addressed by these courts were actually born in the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, or one of the other Insular States and that they are not ignorant American State Citizens being falsely registered and railroaded.
As the text of the letter suggested, its writer espouses a "sovereign citizen" approach to government and how it ought to operate. That ideology is largely a combination of wishful thinking and willful ignorance which holds that those who embrace it are answerable only to their particular interpretation of the common law and are not subject to any statutes or proceedings at the federal, state or municipal levels, including such ordinary legal conventions such as driver's licenses and taxation.
Anna von Reitz, the letter's writer, was described by The Mind Unleashed (and on social media repostings of the missive) as a "judge," but she holds no such legal standing or authority. In a post (titled "Am I a 'Real' Judge?) on the web site American Law of the Land, a response attributed to von Reitz explained that she is in fact a judge because ... she says she's one:
To answer that question and give you the fair full depth of it, you have to learn a lot of history and learn it right now. I am sick and tired of having people say I am not a judge and asking me in what sense I am a judge and coming up with all these silly suppositions and accusations, so I am going to answer you and then I am going to post this letter and let everyone else read it to their heart’s delight.
The Continental United States is under the plenary (complete) control of the living People — the so-called "birthright" American State Citizens. We each have more civil authority on the land than the entire federal government.
The Federal United States is British-controlled and always has been.
All those "courts" that you think are your courts are not your courts, if you are an American born on the land of the Continental United States. They are a mish-mash of corporate administrative tribunals and martial law courts operated by the Federal United States and the Washington DC Municipality, all operating in the foreign international jurisdiction of the sea.
For example, THE SUPERIOR DISTRICT COURT FOR THE STATE OF ALASKA is run by the ALASKA COURT SYSTEM, INC., which is a federal corporation doing business as the "THE SUPERIOR DISTRICT COURT" — a privately owned and operated for-profit corporate franchise which is under contract to act “FOR” the STATE OF ALASKA which is another private, mostly foreign-owned corporate franchise of the UNITED STATES, INC., which is owned and operated by the IMF, which is an agency of the UNITED NATIONS, INC.
Got that?
Now, does the local Burger King franchise have any right to haul you over to the side of the road and demand that you produce a license? No? Not unless you are a Burger King employee.   Does the local Sears franchise have authority to foreclose upon you and kick you out of your house? No? Not unless you have a valid fully disclosed contract with Sears allowing them to do that.
Of course, had any real judge court in the land genuinely issued an order calling for the arrest of the President of the United States and the entirety of Congress, it would have been widely reported outside a handful of fringe web sites (which it was not). Anna von Reitz is not a "judge" by any commonly accepted legal (or general) definition of that term, she carries no authority to issue such an order, and her political screed is not an official legal document of any kind.

Thanks to: http://www.snopes.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

A Reply to "Snopes" and All Others

by Anna Von Reitz

Yes, an Alaskan state judge HAS called upon the US Marshals and the rest of the "law enforcement agencies" to do their real job, and I am in a position to confirm it, as I am that judge. Your ignorance is no excuse in this matter.
There are two systems of law in this country, and it is long past time for you all to learn the facts.
When The Constitution was adopted there was already a Common Law Court System in this country that had been established for over 200 years. The Constitution created an additional "federal" court system for the needs of the "federal government"---- that court system is obligated to function in two venues only: administrative (Article I) and maritime/admiralty (Article III).
As you can see for yourself if you ever wake up and bother to look, the Seventh Amendment very clearly stipulates that ALL matters involving living people and their property assets in excess of $20 are to be decided under Common Law and as you can also readily find out Erie Railroad v. Thompkins (1938) there is no such thing as Federal Common Law.
Since all the "States of States" incorporated and adopted the Uniform Commercial Code circa 1965, they have operated as "federal States of States" as defined in the UCC Definitions Section. All these things calling themselves "States" --- except for one---are actually corporate franchises of the parent corporations located in Delaware or Washington, DC, respectively, and are private, for-profit organizations no different from General Electric or Macy's and having NO public office, authority, oath, or bond at all. They are merely "governmental services corporations" in the business of doing what? Providing governmental services to you as a consumer.
All these "courts" you see calling themselves various fictitious names like the "SUPREME COURT FOR THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA" are operated by members of the American Bar Association--- all declared to be foreign agents of the British Crown employed as bill collectors. They are all corporations imposing their services upon you. Both the American Bar Association and the Internal Revenue Service are bill collection agencies employed by Northern Trust, Inc. and both have functioned as foreign crime syndicates on our shores for longer than anyone living can remember.
If "Snopes" were worth a hoot in Hell as a fact checking organization, they would have already discovered all of this and a LOT more, so my advice is to stop taking what a couple liberal Californians have to say about reality as Gospel and start using your own eyes, ears, and minds to check your own facts. Get off your lazy rumps and read the founding documents of this country for yourselves.
Go check out the Definitive Treaty of Peace known as the Treaty of Paris 1783. There you will find that two kinds of people exist in this country----- the "free sovereign and independent people of the United States" (that's us) and the "inhabitants"----- subjects of the British Crown allowed to "reside" here (the members of the Bar and various other "public servants") who are obligated under Article IV, Section 3, Clause 2 to provide us with "essential governmental services".
AFTER you have read the facts for yourselves, check out our sworn and published affidavit of probable cause: "You Know Something Is Wrong When.....An American Affidavit of Probable Cause" which is available on Amazon.
Am I a judge? You'd better believe I am. I am among a handful of actual Common Law Judges in America and where I operate my court---on the land----no admiralty court has any right to stand (See Milligan Ex Parte, 1866).
I am operating the actual Public Common Law Court required by Amendment VII as part of the American Common Law Continental Court System that predates all "federal" and "territorial" courts by 200 years. I am NOT a member of the Bar Association, and for your information, no actual judge having jurisdiction over the land can be a member of the Bar Association. All members of the Bar owe allegiance to a foreign government and are here by treaty (See Bar Association Treaty of 1947) and are precluded from holding ANY public office by The Constitution. Read it and weep.
And wake up. NOW.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Message from Anna...

To All---
I am doing this with a skeleton staff and a huge amount of work on my table. I wish I could "do it all" and help people with their individual cases, too, but I can't. There are literally millions of Americans sitting in private for-profit jails who should not be there and trillions of dollars of American assets at risk. I have to keep my eye on the ball and we all have to keep moving forward as best we can. For me, that means pursuing the UN, the rats in DC, the World Bank. For the rest of you, that means educating yourselves, your families, your friends, your neighbors, and yes, the sheriffs and "county" officials and "state" officials and everyone else.
These groups of undeclared commercial mercenaries have "invaded" our country for the purpose of dispossessing us. The only thing that will stop them is a widespread public knowledge of who they are and what they are and an equally public and determined exposure of the facts.
How many "County" Sheriffs really want to prosecute innocent people under color of law? How many want to risk prosecution--- real prosecution under Public Law--- if they do?
That's what's coming, folks.
Any time that you incorporate anything, it falls under the international jurisdiction of the sea and under the Satanic Law of the Sea or the almost-as-bad Law Merchant.
So what do you do to get back to land?
First, foremost, Job One---- you declare yourself one of the "free sovereign and independent people of the United States" described by the Definitive Treaty of Peace called the Treaty of Paris, 1783, Article III and NOT an "inhabitant"--- NOT a British Crown subject nor subject of any kind.
Second, make it clear that you are "citizen" of your organic state on the land--- oregon, wisconsin, idaho, and so on. They will try to claim that you are "stateless" but you are not. Your "States" are the "States of America" and they are each unincorporated trading companies in their own right, owed the good faith and protection of the British government and the British Monarch.
Third--- you all have decisions to make. You elected the "county officials" in good faith to operate the land jurisdiction of your county, but because of either ignorance or fraud, they are operating as local franchises of a bank owned and operated government services corporation instead.
You can't liquidate such a "county franchise" because it belongs to the bank, but you can liquidate the bank for fraud and criminal activity. Alternatively, you can leave such a "county" in operation so long as it serves and addresses ONLY federal employees and others who are subject to the federal corporation and hold Public Elections to fill all the vacant Public Offices of your own County on the land. Just make the appropriate Public Notices and organize the unincorporated Counties, elect your Public Officials, and go for it. Elect your Common Law Court Judges, Clerks, Bailiffs, Sheriffs--- don't forget the Coroner. And then once your counties are organized, organize your unincorporated States---- which are not "States of Anything"---- they are States, period: Alaska State, Iowa State, Oregon State.
Once properly elected, bonded, and sworn in, you land jurisdiction County Sheriff is the top Law Enforcement Officer in the country. He can deputize as many men from the community as he needs, saddle up, and ride. He is fully empowered to go to the federal officials and demand that they fork over all American state citizens that have been improperly prosecuted under statutory law to his custody. The feds have to turn over all but those accused of murder or assault with a deadly weapon.
The Sheriff can then determine if the victim of this fraud did anything against the Public Law and release them if they did not.
The federales operating their "states" and "counties" as corporate franchises have been making money hand over fist by pretending that we are all "inhabitants" of their jurisdiction and subjects of the British Crown. They then enforce their in-house corporate administrative "codes and regulations" as if these were Public Laws. By creating 80,000,000 "statutory laws" they create infinite opportunity to accuse people of "crimes" and throw them in jail--- a "service" that they charge the victims for to the tune of $25,000.00 per misdemeanor and over a million for each felony.
This is Big Business, big syndicated crime. But there are only so many of them, and a lot more of us, and guess what? They have been running rampant all over the rest of the world, too, so that virtually everyone on the planet hates their guts.
If you are Vladimir Putin or the Chinese General Secretary, what makes more sense? Fighting 390 million Americans, or attacking the real cause of the problem?
It's time for us to clean up our own mess. That observation goes out to the "inhabitants" as well as the "free sovereign and independent people of the United States". If we don't, the rest of the world is going to have to come in here and clean it up for us. It's that simple and it's that bad.
So, get moving. Know who you are and assert it. Educate, educate, educate---- and take action.
I am obviously fighting the Good Fight on a large scale, doing all that I can to defend our country from continued usurpation and criminality. This is situation is being exposed and put under the royal noses and everywhere else it needs to be, but this also means that I don't have time to get involved in individual cases.
Remember what I said--- there are literally MILLIONS of Americans rotting in private, for-profit jails who have committed no crime, who have been kidnapped into the foreign federal jurisdiction, accused under inapplicable statutory law, convicted, and there they sit being used as slave labor while the perpetrators of these crimes charge our treasury for the "public service".
What would happen if I and the others like me stopped to help Joe and Nell and Jake? Then the real job--- ending this whole system of predation and injustice--- would get lost in the infinite need of millions of individuals and nothing would get done on the larger scale.
Please understand. If I could, I would walk into every courtroom and stop every travesty. I would seize every bond of every state and bank involved in this, too. But I cannot do it all and I can't do it alone, and if everyone keeps calling me and emailing me with their individual problems, I can't get my work done.
Now, I've given you all more than enough to do. Declare and record (do NOT "register") your declaration of Political Status. Realize that "Sovereign Citizen" is an oxymoron--- you can't be both at the same time. You are either a sovereign (as with respect to the United States) or you are a citizen (as with respect to your organic state of colorado). It's one or the other.
Realize that these "inhabitants" who are subjects of the British Crown are here to provide you and your States of America (unincorporated trading companies) with "essential governmental services"---- Article IV, Section 3, Clause 2---and to defend your national trust --- "Preamble" --- and have no other legitimate business on our shores. They shouldn't even be talking to you unless they are spoken to.
And they should not be "misaddressing" any mail to YOUR NAME in any configuration, but especially not any NAME that uses only a middle initial.
Think, people---- get out your Shinola Sensors!
Exactly which LEROY M. BROWN would that be? LEROY MARK BROWN or LEROY MARTIN BROWN or LEROY MALCOLM BROWN or????
These vermin are charging you under names that aren't even legal names.
Ask your "County" "Sheriff" and your "State" "Troopers" to explain that one to you?
Once you get girded up, organize your unincorporated county government to operate the land jurisdiction of the United States. And don't let anyone stop you or tell you that you can't do it. This is your country. Rise and shine!
If the British Crown and the City State of Westminster want to fight with us after guaranteeing us "perpetual amity" by treaty, we'll just point out who the real rotters are and join with the rest of the entire world in dealing with the problem.

MartyM

MartyM

The info she puts out is very informative and accurate as far as I can tell, but it really is only the tip of the iceburg... There is sooooo much more that you never wanted to know about. There is a choice, you don't HAVE to learn about it, but it really is a NO-Brainer... Learn about it and what to do about it or remain the doomed Slave you are now. And when you do learn about it, Pay-it-Forward by sharing the knowledge with as many as you can. You may not be able to make them Drink, but you can show them where the water is...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum