Latest topics
» POOFness Lies for MAY 19: BLACK AND WHITE
The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.  EmptyYesterday at 8:54 pm by 4-truth

» Alfred Lambremont Webre on GAIA.com TV $1millon vendetta vs. Patty Greer & NewsEvolution
The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.  EmptyYesterday at 7:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Reality Check Episode Four and Five - Jay Weidner & Groovie Bean
The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.  EmptyYesterday at 7:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Only two days left to watch this life saving/changing film
The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.  EmptyYesterday at 6:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Telescope: Massive Structures of "Glass Domes" Discovered On The Moon
The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.  EmptyYesterday at 3:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X & Sunsim Blinking plus MORE
The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.  EmptyYesterday at 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Solar halo in Costa Rica
The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.  EmptyYesterday at 3:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun Earth & Jupiter Alignment - Jupiter Makes Its Closest Encounter With Earth
The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.  EmptyYesterday at 3:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Amazon, Jeff Bezos and Data Collection
The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.  EmptyYesterday at 2:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Huge Blue ORB filmed above Quincy, Massachusetts plus MORE
The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.  EmptyYesterday at 2:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Whitley Strieber 'I Know They Are Real and I Know They Are Here'
The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.  EmptyYesterday at 2:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Q & A: TV Psychics & Over Marketing - Gigi Young
The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.  EmptyYesterday at 2:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» An Alternative to Game of Thrones – Part 2
The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.  EmptyYesterday at 2:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Impossible Construction! How Did Egyptians Make This Without Modern Machinery?
The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.  EmptyYesterday at 2:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Digital Dementia: A Modern Day Health Epidemic!
The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.  EmptyYesterday at 2:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense and Herbert Dorsey - German UFOs, Free Energy And New Physics
The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.  EmptyYesterday at 2:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Isaac Kappy's Dead Man's Switch!!! Why is this being COVERED UP!?!?
The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.  EmptyYesterday at 1:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for MAY 16: MIDWEEK LIES BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI
The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.  EmptySat May 18, 2019 3:22 pm by 4-truth

» What is RHnull?
The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.  EmptySat May 18, 2019 1:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST & DR. JOSEPH FARRELL UFO FILE WARS: SECRET ENDGAME REVEALED!
The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.  EmptySat May 18, 2019 1:21 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW
TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

VISIT CannaBananaDaze
MEDICAL CBD OIL INFO
PLUS MORE

www.cannabananadaze.com

CANNA GRANNY'S
UNICORN OIL

MED GRADE CBD OIL
WORKS SO GREAT
IT'S MAGICAL
CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR MORE INFO

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DISCLOSURE » UFO INFO, ISS, MUFON, NASA, SETI, SPACE X PLUS MORE » The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.

The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.  Empty The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day. on Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:57 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.  Hqdefault

MartyM

MartyM
Well I missed the Angel, but I have to admit I did actually see something I had never seen before, on Christmas Eve. The Big Beautifull Full Moon, actually had a smile on it.. I know, I know, too much eggnog, WRONG!  that came after.  I even had to go wake my wife up to confirm it (so she wouldn't have me commited). I'm sure there's some scientific meteorlogical explanation, clouds or something, but who cares I saw it and so did my wife. Yes I stared at it for some time, went in to wash my face and eyes, then stared at it some more before waking my wife (I'm not completely crazy). And it doesn't really matter if anyone believes it or not. I'm not even sure I still believe it, but it was beautifull. Thats My story and I'm sticking to it...  :)

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I believe you!
It was totally cloudy here but driving back from visiting the family it would peek out from the clouds every so often and was huge!

I would love to see the moon smile!

MartyM

MartyM
It was indeed an experience to behold, a Christmas mericle if you will.  Of course the Eggnog (with Amaretto) is allways an experience to cherish. hehe   :ny1: 

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum