Latest topics
» MARS, a mysterious "box" is photographed by the Rover Spirit
The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.  EmptyYesterday at 6:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Black Triangular UFO Filmed Over The Ocean Near The Meeting Island In Saint Pierre, Canada plus MORE
The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.  EmptyYesterday at 4:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Trump Vs Military–Industrial Complex
The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.  EmptyYesterday at 4:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Who Made Ollantaytambo's Water Temple?
The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.  EmptyYesterday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sky-watcher captures two odd flashes next to the Orion Constellation
The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.  EmptyYesterday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» How CBD Oil Can Help You Fight Insomnia
The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.  EmptyYesterday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» 500 Scientists Sign Letter to UN: ‘There Is No Climate Emergency’
The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.  EmptyYesterday at 9:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Arrest Of 750 Child Protesters In Hong Kong Sparks Outrage
The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.  EmptyYesterday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES - Is PG&E Causing the California Wildfires? plus MORE
The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.  EmptyYesterday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 10-14-19… Historic changes unfold worldwide as Zionist project collapses
The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.  EmptyYesterday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for OCT 13: NIGHTS IN WHITE SATIN SHEETS THANKS TO YOUR DONATIONS SUCKAS!!! AHAHAHA
The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.  EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 7:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tic Tac Witnesses Kevin Day Interview
The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.  EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 5:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Truthfulness: The Silent Act of Power
The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.  EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 4:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 25% Of Americans Have ‘Never Eaten A Vegetable’, Survey Reveals WAIT... WHAT???
The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.  EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 3:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UK mom sues Tavistock children’s clinic over ‘misleading’ and ‘experimental’ gender change treatments
The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.  EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 3:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » SPACE & UFO DISCLOSURE » The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.

The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.  Empty The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day. on Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:57 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
The Space Angel returned on Christmas Day.  Hqdefault

MartyM

MartyM
Well I missed the Angel, but I have to admit I did actually see something I had never seen before, on Christmas Eve. The Big Beautifull Full Moon, actually had a smile on it.. I know, I know, too much eggnog, WRONG!  that came after.  I even had to go wake my wife up to confirm it (so she wouldn't have me commited). I'm sure there's some scientific meteorlogical explanation, clouds or something, but who cares I saw it and so did my wife. Yes I stared at it for some time, went in to wash my face and eyes, then stared at it some more before waking my wife (I'm not completely crazy). And it doesn't really matter if anyone believes it or not. I'm not even sure I still believe it, but it was beautifull. Thats My story and I'm sticking to it...  :)

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I believe you!
It was totally cloudy here but driving back from visiting the family it would peek out from the clouds every so often and was huge!

I would love to see the moon smile!

MartyM

MartyM
It was indeed an experience to behold, a Christmas mericle if you will.  Of course the Eggnog (with Amaretto) is allways an experience to cherish. hehe   :ny1: 

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum