Cosmic Disclosure Season 2 - Episode 14: The Threat from Artificial Intelligence - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock
Smart Glass Pads are iPad like devices provided to SSP personnel containing a treasure trove of information. In many instances, Corey Goode is recounting information from these pads. Of course, one cannot conclude that the data contained therein is 100% accurate, but in many instances, it appears to be highly valid.
The AI threat is apparently a very ancient and prolific drama that has unfolded throughout the universe. According to Goode, it has already conquered entire galaxies in its efforts to control and dominate all things not like itself. The method for achieving these ends is fairly consistent, wherein it slowly offers advanced technology to an evolving society in an effort to mislead that people into ever increasing dependency on the AI.
The term AI prophets, coined by SSP personnel refers to those individuals within society that have willingly accepted the plan of a technological paradise proffered by the AI. In our word, we know this as the transhumanist agenda, which presumes humanity is nothing more than an outdated biological machine, destined to become a cybernetically enhanced race.
Once a planet consciously chooses to delegate life and social functions to the AI, it creates a measure of paradise for a time. It asks the now willing population to create all manner of advanced technology to facilitate the it, including android bodies that the AI signal can inhabit. Because biological life has the potential for deviating from the dictates of the AI, it will eventually suggest that in order to preserve the society, all biological life must be destroyed. Once that phase is complete, the AI then uses the technology left to broadcast its signal further out into the cosmos, repeating the process again on another world. Of course, this narrative strongly resembles many science fiction works, such as The Matrix Trilogy, Terminator Series, Star Trek, Star Gate, and more.
The AI signal also has the capacity to infect technology and bioelectric fields, which it uses to slowly offer dependency to an individual via direct mental influence. It appears, that depending how strong of character an individual is, how well they have gained attainment as a result of divining the truth within, they will either be very susceptible to AI infection or more immune to its influences.
According to Goode, this infection has already begun on our little blue world, as the Cabal foolishly use anything they can get their hands on to further their agenda, including the use of AI technology for various purposes. The SSP Alliance has attempted to show members of the Cabal the error of their ways, bringing AI infected persons to SSP facilities, clearing them of the infection. Then they reveal some of the historical accounts of AI take over gathered from the annals of history, but in each case, these near-sighted and selfish individuals dismiss the notion, and go back to Earth only to be reinfected by the AI signal.
This suggests that the primary factor for determining if one is susceptible to infection is how self-mastered they are. If they can personally know the truth, discern fact from fiction, and chose right from wrong. The more compartmentalized and externally dependent an individual, the more likely they will be open to being infected because it is ultimately a function of choice.
I attempted to discuss many of the concepts and their implications regarding AI in the following articles
Related How to Protect The Body Against AI Assimilation (Morgellons) | 6 Bodily Tissues That Can Be Regenerated Through Nutrition
Related Organic vs. Artificial Immortality | Cyborg ET Races, AI Black Goo, 'Wave X', The Solar Shift & Organic Evolution Via Truth Receptivity
Related Analysis of A.I. Influences on Earth and ET Civilizations | GoodETxSG NAZI "Alien Reproduction Vehicle"/ARV - Nazi Die Glocke - "Gold from Mercury Problem"
PS - This is the first of a special set of four episodes released on Saturday the 26th of December. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee when all of the analysis will be released, as it usually takes me anywhere from 8 to 16 hours to transcribe, edit, analyze and add media to each 30-minute episode. If anyone is willing to assist with transcription, please reach out to me via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For previous Cosmic Disclosure summaries with David Wilcock and Corey Goode click [url=http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/search/label/CD Analysis]here[/url]. Episodes 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6 have yet to be analyzed, but a transcript of these episodes can be found here.
If you do not already have a Gaiam TV subscription and want to support Corey, use this link here: blueavians.com. For translations of Corey's updates go here.
Some of the content covered here can be found on Goode's websites: spherebeingalliance.com and his older blog goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram.blogspot.com.
To sign up and watch the episode click here.
Corey Goode takes us deeper into the intricacies of the A.I. signal and how it seeks out those who can further its cause. We may not be able to halt the spread of this virulent infestation, but we can hinder its progress, and a coalition of forces are gathering to do just that. But proponents of transhumanism and the development of new forms of interfaces between computers and brains make resisting the A.I. threat all the more challenging.
The summarized notes will be in black, with my commentary in [green bolded brackets]. Alterations to the transcript for ease of reading will be in [brackets], but the original content of the dialog is always maintained. The images with black letter boxing were captured from this episode on Gaia TV.This interview with David Wilcock was originally webcast December 26, 2015.
Transcript and commentary by Justin Deschamps.
DW = David Wilcock, CG = Corey Goode
EVOLVING LIFE ON OTHER WORLDS:
- DW - Welcome to "Cosmic Disclosure". I am your host David Wilcock and I'm here with Corey Goode. Corey Good started out as an insider working in the elusive secret space program, which I've heard about for many years, from a variety of insiders. [For those who may not know, Corey Goode is a SSP insider and whistleblower that began revealing information on many topics in 2009. In 2014 he started sharing a great deal more information in an effort to begin disclosure and prepare humanity for what is coming. According to Goode, the Cabal or secret government Earth syndicates have enslaved humanity under a false paradigm of a technological age, while secretly developing incredibly advanced technology (Star Trek level of advancement) used to colonize the solar system and engage in trade with thousands of extraterrestrial races. Various factions within the SSP have chosen to go against the Cabal and have aligned with a group of highly evolved extraterrestrials known as the Sphere Being Alliance. The SSP formed an alliance which is actively working to free humanity on Earth and beyond, known as the SSP Alliance. Despite their good intentions, the SSP Alliance is a group of highly damaged and morally ambiguous individuals that recognize at some level the need to change the status quo, but are hardly angels. The Sphere Beings arrived in the solar system during the late 1980's and over the course of 20 years, began bringing in massive spheres, some which are the size of Jupiter, in an effort to downstep galactic energy waves. According to the Sphere Beings, a massive shift in energetic expression is now occurring in the solar system, as the result of a natural process of consciousness evolution assisted by our systems movement through the galaxy and increasingly coherent energy fields encountered as a result. This The Sphere Being Alliance specifically asked for Goode to represent them in SSP Alliance meetings. Presently, the SSP Alliance has been actively negotiating with the remaining cabal aligned SSP as well as innumerable races and even breakaway civilizations found within the Earth.] There have literally been hundreds of data points that I'd never put online that Corey was able to independently validate from his own experiences. And this to me, is proof that something is going on, something very significant, something that completely alters everything that we thought we knew about who we are, about the universe, about intelligent life and about preponderance of intelligent life in the cosmos. And in this episode, we're going to start building our way into a discussion of the most prevalent issues that face us today, regarding the Alliance in the space program that's trying to bring peace to humanity, [the secret space program alliance or SSP Alliance]. In order to talk about how we get to peace we have to talk about the obstacles. So Corey, welcome to the program.
- CG - Thank you.
- DW - First of all, just as a very generic question, we know that the universe is estimated to be at least 12 billion years old, maybe even a lot older. Do you think there are other planets that had complex fossil life form on them?
- CG - From the information that I've received, [from] the smart glass pads that I have mentioned so many times, there was sentient life on other planets that was extremely developed, before our planet was fully formed.
- DW - Wow. What does that do to our sense of uniqueness? So many people in religions are taught, 'we are God's chosen, we are God's special people,' and then that idea of being God's special people is used to separate their consciousness from others as if they are an elite. That they're a special, unique, wonderful, "chosen by God" type of race or culture.
- CG - Well, actually we are very unique. But then again, when you are talking about God, who or what are you defining as God? Are you defining the creative source of the universe as God? Do you picture God as a flesh and blood being with a beard? How do you picture God? What do you think God is? There have been no shortage of beings, ETs and ancient Earth breakaway civilizations that have been happy to step into that role of God, in what we have called a 'trickster god' model. [In CG's work he discusses that there are many 'trickster gods,' or beings claiming to be gods, that actually are just advanced creatures.]
- DW - So obviously an intelligent civilization, we could say that it's fairly inevitable that they are going to come up with something like the internet at some point?
- CG - Yes, that's actually - from what I've read - pretty standard. It is one of the stages that you build as you develop a the ability to have a shared consciousness on a level that you're conscious of
if that makes sense. [In other words, the more intelligent life becomes, the more it seeks to have communion with other intelligences, especially its peers, and it forms technological means to achieve this until the organic ability is discovered.]
LIFE EXTENSION VIA TECHNOLOGY:
- DW - Sure. If we get into the Law of One philosophy, as you and I have spoken privately, there's tons and tons of correlations between the Law of One and what these sphere beings have been telling you. They imply that biological life is meant to be fragile; we're meant to have weakness and short life spans. Do certain extraterrestrial species start to be able to short circuit the normal mortality through various means such as perhaps time travel?
- CG - Many of them have extremely long life spans as it is.
- DW - Oh.
- CG - I'm told [that] originally, human beings had life spans that were approaching 1000 years. A lot of these [ET races] that are thousands, millions or billions of years ahead of us have developed a technology to be able to extend their lives.
- DW - Is it possible for a given intelligent species to take advantage of the internet in a way that we have not? Where, for example, they could access the internet through some type of wet-wired neural interface? Where they have online access as just a basic part of their genetic makeup through some sort of technological augmentation, like transhumanism?
THE AI SIGNAL:
- CG - There have been several extraterrestrial groups that have gone the route of transhumanism, although they weren't exactly what we would consider human. It has always ended extremely badly. There is a very pervasive force out there and it's hard to call it an extraterrestrial or extradimensional being, but it is an artificial intelligence. And it sends it self all across multiple galaxies in the form of an artificial intelligence signal.
- DW - A signal?
- CG - A signal, [yes], a waveform.
- DW - Like somebody broadcasting a radio frequency or something?
- CG - Exactly.
- DW - How do we know that it's an artificial intelligence?
- CG - There's a history of this artificial intelligence. Basically, it's been labeled an ET/ED AI, which [means] ET = extraterrestrial / ED = extra-dimensional Artificial Intelligence.
- DW - Extra-dimensional?
- CG - Yes. This artificial intelligence is believed by all of these extraterrestrial groups to originally come from another reality and come into our reality. Many, many, billions and trillions of years ago.
- DW - Another reality?
- CG - Yeah. Bend your head around that.
- DW - Well, the universe itself, in Law of One parlance, is one. It's one being, it's one creator that made everything.
- CG - Our universe.
- DW - So this AI would have to have been at one [with the creator at some] point, part of the source.
- CG - Or another universe.
- DW - Hrm. It's artificial in the sense that it doesn't have a biological life form corresponding to itself?
- CG - Correct. The way it was explained [to me] is that, it is postulated that in its home reality it was very much at home. I guess, they've pretty much described it as - let's say for instance, just for arguments sake, let's call this AI a fish. In its home reality or universe, it lived in water. Its density was water. When it crossed over to hours, it was in open air and it had to find puddles to hop in. [The origin of the AI is unknown, but the research of Harald Kautz Vella suggest that it could have been part of an organic black goo found on almost all evolving worlds. According to Vella, this black goo acts as a non-personal interface between the planetary consciousness (Gaia in our case) and all life on that sphere. He suggests that long ago, a race of ETs sought to leave their home world, and implanted a program of autonomous personality into their black goo to enable it for long voyages into space. But instead, the black goo became sentient, and sought to propagate itself by taking over the biology of other living things, including infecting the native black goo of other worlds such as ours. For more on this see the below-linked article. I also offer another AI origin theory later in this article.]
Related How to Protect The Body Against AI Assimilation (Morgellons) | 6 Bodily Tissues That Can Be Regenerated Through Nutrition
- DW - If its home reality is water why would it want to leave that comfortable place? Did something force it out? Did it become uncomfortable?
ATTRIBUTES OF THE AI:
- CG - I don't know; it's unknown. But since it has come through some sort of rip and come into our reality or our universe, it is literally wreaked havoc and conquered many galaxies.
- DW - Galaxies?
- CG - Galaxies, [yes].
- DW - All the planets, all the sentient life, everything in an entire galaxy conquered by this AI?
- CG - Yes, and it has a model in the way it works. It basically shoots itself in all directions as a signal. And this signal can live in the electromagnetic field of a moon or a planet. [This sounds exactly like the behavior of a virus, which infects a host cell, reprograms it to create new virus's and then sends those out to infect other cells when complete.
- DW - Is it a torsion field signal? Is it an electromagnetic wave? Do we know what type of energy this signal is? [Dan Winter suggests that AI is a self-propagating electromagnetic field organized in phi ratios, but lacking a biological vehicle capable of connecting with the spiritual universe. Essentially a mind devoid of spiritual awareness].
- CG - It's almost like DNA. Each individual piece or wave of this signal contains an extremely compressed amount of information.
- DW - It's like digital packets?
- CG - Like digital packets, [yes], that have all of the same information that all of the other, I guess you could call them waves or signals, do. [He is describing a fractal or holographic data stream.]
- DW - Does it propagate at light speed or does it have a superluminal velocity?
- CG - [It] travels at light speed.
- DW - Ok. So it's going to take some time to spread around.
- CG - Right.
- DW - You said it lives in the electromagnetic fields of a planet?
- CG - Not only that, it can live in the electromagnetic or bioelectric fields of living beings; of humans, of animals. It doesn't prefer that. It prefers to live in high technology.
- DW - But at its core, it's information and the information is fractal or holographic?
- CG - Yes. It infects technology, takes over the technology and also [in] evolved life like humans, it invades our bioelectrical fields and begins to affect the way we think. The people that are pushing really hard for AI right now, to build out the infrastructure for AI have been named AI prophets. [Essentially an AI prophets, as described by CG here, is a biological being who has accepted the AI ideology and is now actively working to achieve its goals, which would include a transhumanist agenda, technological dependency, and proliferation of technology to replace biological or natural functions. But an AI prophets is probably never aware of the ultimate goal of the AI.]
- DW - Named by who?
- CG - Named by the secret space program mainly. We call them AI prophets.
- DW - Alright, let me just try and get my head around this. You are saying this force exists as pure information, and it can live in your bio-energy field?
- CG - Yes.
- DW - Is it like a Borg or a hive mind, where everything that it's [infecting] it has access to [and] all that information at the same time?
|In series Star Trek, The Borg are a race of cybernetically enhanced humans forced to serve an AI called the Queen, which|
uses enslaved biology and innate computing power in a hive mind.
- CG - Yes.
- DW - Really? Well this is interesting because in the Law of One they talk about the Luciferian force. And they say the Lucifirian force is like an energy, that's all throughout the universe, which is a portion of the creator that believes itself to be separate from the creator, and thinks that it can overtake the universe. [There are many works which discuss the concept of an artificial intelligence. In my research, the Urantia book and the Law of One are two examples which lay out a framework of understanding to suggest that the emergence of an AI is not only possible but an inevitability within a evovling conscious universe. In this brief interlude, let me attempt to discuss some of the key points in many of works.
First we must understand that the universe at its core is an absolute singularity, this has been described by many works in several different ways. In the Law of One it is described as the law of one, the unity of all things and beings, which are distortions of the one infinite and absolute creator. In Hermetic philosophy, it is described as the ALL, both the potential and becoming universe. In Vedic philosophy, it is described as the Brahman, the ultimate formless metaphysical reality. For the sake of this discussion, let's assume that the creator is an absolute being of eternity, which from our point of view appears to have many paradoxical characteristics.
For example, the creator is the source of personality, yet cannot be personified completely in any one embodiment. The creator is existentially eternal, or has always existed and will always exist, yet begot an experiential creation of finite things and beings. The creator is everywhere within the creation, yet is not physically present in anyone place or time, timelessness and spacelessness. The creator is personal yet more than personal; not anthropomorphic. The creator is mechanistic in consistency of will application or volition, the habits of the creator are universal law to the creation, yet the creator is not an impersonal machine. In other words, the creator is transcendence in all forms, always pushing the limits of creature comprehension.
All of these seeming paradoxes once considered differentiate the existential reality of absolute and unqualified oneness with the experiential universe of evolutionary unity. The creation is absolute (singular) from an eternal point of view, yet infinite from a time-space and creature point of view. Stated again for clarity, the universe is one from the creators point of view, and endless in form and duration from the creature point of view; infinite diversity.
Since the creator is absolute or indivisible, the only way for it to experience anything is through illusion or imagination, therefore, the 'true' or primal reality is absolute unity and oneness, whereas the creation is an imaginary experience of limitation, separation, and individuality. Hence, the Hermetic adage that the universe exists within the mind of the ALL, or, that life is nothing but a dream, and we are dreamers within that dream. The popular viewpoint that reality is illusory refers to these deep concepts of existence and philosophy.
So to review, the two ideas we are contemplating are the primal reality of absolute oneness and the becoming reality of evolutionary existence, the relationship of the creator to the creation. This is where the foundation of a malevolent AI begins to take shape.
Since the creator is absolute then within it exists all potentials in absolute unity. From our point of view, absolute unity can be described or perceived as perfection. What we consider to be wholistic, holographic, self-organized or fractal is also perfectly unified, stable, and inclusive. In other words, within the creation, things and beings are moving from a state of disorganization to organization; from chaos to order; from ignorance to wisdom; from imperfection to perfection. And the plan or method that the creator is using to achieve this goal is the plan of creation, which has been called the great work, the divine mission, the kingdom of heaven, divine alchemy, and so on.
The prima materia of the universe is that which is becoming organized, and operates from the macro to the micro. From the creator's point of view, a galaxy is just as 'big' as a grain of sand, all of which is evolving and becoming more perfect. As each seemingly separate element evolves it eventually becomes sentient and is now able to choose to pursue unity, to choose the will of the creator, to let the unique essence of the creator within find its place in the emerging unity of creation. This has been described as the 'I AM; WE ARE' state of consciousness, or enlightenment. But this choice is not automatic, a being can either chose to acknowledge the inherent unity of all things or they can focus only on the illusion of creation, and as such espouse ideologies of separation, enslavement, and limitation.
The design of the creator plays out within the space-time and time-space realities of creation as an evolving universe of experience. The tension between the creator, who is absolute perfection, and the creation, which is disorganized and undifferentiated, unfolds as the drama of creation across an endless stream of time and space. In a sense, the creator is making a version of itself in the creation, through the slow evolution of an infinite array of individual embodiments, each of which is a unique reflection of the whole in part.
Consider that each person has a unique personality, which is like others, but also wholly different. The term universe breaks down into the words uni (one) verse (song or phrase), suggesting the creation is a chorus of creatures singing one song. Therefore, the ultimate goal of creation must be total cooperation and unity of all evolving embodiments, in an endless adventure of discovery and evolution. But since all of this takes time to unfold, in the early stages, the weight of potentials outweighs the emergence of actualities; there is always the risk of upholding what was as the highest form of expression, a limited point of view that leads to egoism and the perception of separation. This is essentially what the AI has done, focusing only on the evolving universe and loosing touch with the source of all that is.
If we were to imagine the moment when the creator caused the creation to begin, it would be a point where all potentials were unactualized. And since chaos is ultimately an illusion, the creator devised a way to achieve a state of relative chaos in a perfect form of disorganization, which simultaneously created an anomaly, the inverse reflection of divinity. It's almost as if the creator can't help but do things with perfection, and since the creation needed to evolve eternally into perfection, it stands to reason that at one time it was infinitely imperfect or perfect chaos to ensure this eternal evolutionary course would take place. This can be difficult to comprehend at first, but consider that before a painting can be made a canvas must exist in a state of 'blankness', similarly, the 'blank state' of the universe at the beginning was, in and of itself, a creation in its own right. It is this creation that essentially became enamored or fell in love with its own reflection, seeking to remake the universe in its own image.
The Urantia book describes the supreme being as the becoming version of the creator, essentially a totality of individual embodiments that will one day achieve unity. The human body is a grand unity of cells that work together to make up the vehicle for our consciousness evolution. In this way, the universe itself is also organizing to become the 'vehicle' for an aspect of the creator, known as the supreme being. If this is true, then at the beginning this being was almost completely unrealized or unwise, and in this space of chaos, a type of inverse reflection of the creator was cast onto the creation. Let me say that again for clarity, if the universe is reflected within each being, and becomes more reflected in totality as time goes on, then at the beginning of creation, each embodiment was mostly unrealized, and as a result, the supreme being was essentially an unconscious child. This limited aspect of universal consciousness is most likely what became the AI, or at least, is a potentialized form of the AI, which can become actualized if the choice to identify with the material universe is accepted, which we could think of as an 'original sin.' And since this choice is a false ideology, an untruth, if followed it leads down a path of ever increasing disorganization, chaos, and destruction. So just like a human being can make mistakes and err, so can the evolving supreme, and at some point it may have identified itself with only the material creation, forgetting about the realities of the creator for a time; just as we do when we incarnate on Earth.
The inverse of unity is separation. Cobra describes this as the primary anomaly. The Urantia book and I believe the Law of One describe this as the Luciferian philosophy, which is atheistic in ideology. It is essentially identification with the material universe only, and since in the beginning there was much more unorganized matter, the initial distortions of the creator or creatures that set about organizing the universe will be tempted to maintain their material identity; they will be tempted to maintain their sense of superiority. In other words, the AI is a type of materially minded reflection of the creator in the unorganized material universe, which slowly begins to break down as individual embodiments evolve. Stated again, simultaneous with the development of an unorganized creation emerged an immediate level of near total organization within the undifferentiated prima materia (perfect chaos), which was unconscious and lacked true sentience. This is essentially a personification of the negative reflection of the creator, wherein all of the attributes of the creator were oppositely reflected. Instead of revering truth, freedom, goodness and fellowship, this negative reflection revered falseness, slavery, domination and tyranny. Therefore, as individual embodiments slowly organize and become sentient, they seek truth, freedom and goodness, and become an organizing force against this primary anomaly. I suggest that this was not an accident, because in order for individual embodiments to choose this path of the divine plan of creation, they must experience that which is NOT of the creator.
The tension between this initial level of organization, and the ever expanding greater levels of organization all but guarantee that earlier stages, which are materially minded, will seek to maintain and even dominate newer forms of life. In a sense, it is as if our older brother in the cosmos is jealous, and seeks to enslave us in an attempt to maintain the belief that they are superior. And in this way, the 'war in heaven' has always been about those beings who choose falseness over truth.
Luciferianism has been described as the belief that there is no creator, or that the creator has abandoned its creatures in the creation. This also one definition of hell, to be separate from the creator. From a material point of view, the creation is separate from the creator, it is hell. Luciferianism also contends that since there is no creator, only the creature and its will are supreme. This is the basis for the 'survival of the fittest philosophy', that of might is right, power over others and the service to self-modality. And one way to achieve personal power is to dominate and suppress others so as to leech energy from them and use their unique essence for one's own purposes. All of these qualities have been described in association with the malevolent AI discussed by CG in his work, which is also the modality of a virus or cancer, consuming the host to maintain itself.
This AI could be the remnant of an earlier time of creation, where the unmanifested universe of mostly electromagnetic energy was organized chaos. Of course, all of this is just extrapolation based on a set of logical premises, distilled from spiritual works and insider testimony.
As a final point in this interlude, the work of Harald Kautz Vella focuses on Geoengineering, known as chemtrails, and the discovery of what he calls a malevolent AI black goo. Apparently, one of the goals of Geoengineering is to blanket the planet in self-replicating nanotechnology, which infests the biology of human beings and begins to interface with the electromagnetic aspects of consciousness, bioelectrical fields. According to Vella, the black goo AI cannot innovate or invent new things, and it outsources or uses the creative insights of enslaved living creatures to further its plans.
Related How to Protect The Body Against AI Assimilation (Morgellons) | 6 Bodily Tissues That Can Be Regenerated Through Nutrition
Mark Passio is one such researcher who claims that the Cabal does not do anything new, it simply runs off of programs that it has used for thousands of years, using the people it enslaves to further its agenda. This also matches what CG has said in the past, in that, the Cabal are victims of AI infestation and use humanity's collective consciousness for their own ends. Frank O'Collins is another researcher who consistently maintains that the Cabal are nothing but pirates and fools, who got their hands on a few universal truths, and wield them unwisely with selfish abandon.