First of all, what is this post not about:
- This is not about anything to do with transitioning from 2015 to 2016.
- This is not about reviewing the 2015 year.
- This is not about “setting goals” or “making resolutions” for 2016.
- This is not about the numerology or the “whatever the hell”-ology about the next year.
- This is not about upcoming “disclosure” in the next year.
This is not about any of that.
Second of all, I actually do not know what this is going to be about. I’m doing this a piece at a time, so be patient…
Thirdly of all, about all these “holiday dates”…
In my view, passing over from one “date number” to “the next ‘date number'”, changes nothing… does nothing… absolutely nothing.
Living fully (whatever that means), however, in the current, present, now moment, consciously, in communication with the Higher Energies of this planet, the Cosmos, is really The Deal… for that moment, at least.
Now if that moment, called the “New Year” transition moment, is something that brings you joy in that moment, then that is something perhaps one will wish to celebrate. But why not EVERY moment? EVERY transition? Of EVERY day?
I know that, over here, there is a “moment” at 12 Midnight, when all H— breaks loose in fireworks. I have earplugs and headphones to deal with that, and a car to escape to (and out of here) if it gets too loud. But many people do enjoy it, and the fireworks, and the celebrations. Which is fine with me.
So all I can say is, for myself, it simply is one moment… this moment… on whatever “Earth time date” it happens to be.
Enjoy this moment!
Thanks to KP at:https://kauilapele.wordpress.com