OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Subject:NEWS from Neil Keenan – July 23, 2012 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Subject:NEWS from Neil Keenan – July 23, 2012 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Subject:NEWS from Neil Keenan – July 23, 2012 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Subject:NEWS from Neil Keenan – July 23, 2012 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Subject:NEWS from Neil Keenan – July 23, 2012 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Subject:NEWS from Neil Keenan – July 23, 2012 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Subject:NEWS from Neil Keenan – July 23, 2012 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Subject:NEWS from Neil Keenan – July 23, 2012 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Subject:NEWS from Neil Keenan – July 23, 2012 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Subject:NEWS from Neil Keenan – July 23, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Subject:NEWS from Neil Keenan – July 23, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Subject:NEWS from Neil Keenan – July 23, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Subject:NEWS from Neil Keenan – July 23, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Subject:NEWS from Neil Keenan – July 23, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Subject:NEWS from Neil Keenan – July 23, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Subject:NEWS from Neil Keenan – July 23, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Subject:NEWS from Neil Keenan – July 23, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Subject:NEWS from Neil Keenan – July 23, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Subject:NEWS from Neil Keenan – July 23, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Subject:NEWS from Neil Keenan – July 23, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Subject:NEWS from Neil Keenan – July 23, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Subject:NEWS from Neil Keenan – July 23, 2012 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Subject:NEWS from Neil Keenan – July 23, 2012

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

This was sent to me from the Drake Newsletters I signed on to…..Pass this information far and wide….this is GREAT NEWS!!! J :)

Sent: Monday, July 23, 2012 5:17 PM

Subject:NEWS from Neil Keenan – July 23, 2012

NEWS from Neil Keenan – July 23, 2012
by Drake

To: 'Drake
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2012 5:27 AM
Subject: RE: as per our conversation

Good Morning my friend,
As always I want to keep things clear so no one gets confused most especially me. The case and the liens are two different issues. For the case I must return to Asia to receive the rest of the documentation, I have most recently been promised, that ties in much more than jurisdictional issues. It ties in actions.
As you know the phony Euros printed by the European Central Bank are in our possession in Indonesia . These notes are outright fraud and we have all the answers back to us from the system. They have no value but they made them as payment for the interest on the Gold from the Global Accounts. Once submitted as frauds the European Central Bank could be out of business. If not then I will go back and bring back millions of Euros and let the ECB accept them and validate them or get out of business. Then you have the end of this atrocity called the European Commission headed by some Eastern European Mummies from Hungary (Soros Boys).
Exposing the Euro is this simple.
Soon we will be auditing and validating what is real and what is not. The Indonesians have waited far to long for the long overdue promises to kick in. Asia has waited far too long. The Middle East has waited far too long. The world has waited far too long. Why? Because the Kazars/Nazis controlled US Corporation has stolen from the Collateral Accounts from Day One. Since when has a Kazar or Nazi ever kept even the simplest promise. In this case they saw the opportunity to financially control the world. Well, we are coming to close you down. Your days in the sun (you are all so white I think you hate sun) are over with. Exposure is already prevalent and in our hands but to literally take the money right out of your pockets will take just a little longer. When we shut you down then it is up to others to straighten out the wrongs.
To date we have closed up the BIS on you and frozen trading for 90 days and making it very difficult for you to do anything. The Central Banks are already in fault not default and in a few days they go into default. It is only going to get tougher and when it does you will become more desperate but guess what? There will be no corners to hide in so you will be forced to stay in the middle of the ring until this is over with. It is best you take a good long look at your situation because soon it will be too late.
Sorry Drake got carried away,
Neil Keenan
Drake | July 23, 2012 at 4:44 pm | Categories: News | URL: http://wp.me/p2tRr3-e5

http://americannationalmilitia.com/2012/07/news-from-neil-keenan-july-23-2012/

Anonymous

Thanks S4L, 4 bringing here... GREAT NEWS!!! :)

Commercial warfare in a lawful honorable manner is something I never knew existed 5 yrs ago, & now I'm engaged in it.. "called" to it....

Encourages me to go do my part with what I'm called to do with "legal issues"... obviously not of the import or scale as NK, but each has a choice to be faithful & obedient as one receives Guidance & Empowerment to "fight the GOOD fight"... off I go, to His honor & glory ☀

Anonymous

This thing couldn't happen fast enough!! :bounce:

shakes4life2

HI all....I'm with you on all fronts as well....keep up the great job spreading this info to the masses! :)

Last edited by shakes4life2 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks Shakes!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

HunterJumper

HunterJumper

Thanks shakes ...your posts keep us well informed :bounce:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum