OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and the pole shift and MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and the pole shift and MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and the pole shift and MORE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and the pole shift and MORE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and the pole shift and MORE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and the pole shift and MORE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and the pole shift and MORE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and the pole shift and MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and the pole shift and MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and the pole shift and MORE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and the pole shift and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and the pole shift and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and the pole shift and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and the pole shift and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and the pole shift and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and the pole shift and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and the pole shift and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and the pole shift and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and the pole shift and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and the pole shift and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and the pole shift and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and the pole shift and MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and the pole shift and MORE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and the pole shift and MORE Pole-shift
Planet X and the pole shift … and some nasty little trolls

By Staff Writer David “Doomsday Dave” Hines
(bio and articles / forum)
Over the past few years there have been many skeptics, whether government trolls or just ordinary readers. I can understand the government trolls visiting this site so they can cast doubt that Planet X even exists, but I am baffled as to why those ordinary people who don’t believe in Planet X visit this site. It thought this about.com article was quite comprehensive on the existence of Planet X, but don’t take my word for it; just look at what is happening on our planet. These days things are not normal; just take a look at the weather, for example; it is definitely beyond the norm. None of the mainstream media have gathered all the strange events around the world and offered up an explanation for everything that is going on; boy, there’s a surprise.
I see that in the comments section some people are getting heated up, but I hope we keep it civil and as a moderator I will monitor these discussions. In some cases it is better to ignore some of the comments; otherwise, you will just fuel the fire. The main reason for a comment section is to have a good debate on the topics posted and it is not meant for a slinging match or to berate anyone, so please abide by the rules and act as gentlemen, not bratty teenagers. Thanks.
This next clip apparently was taken with an infrared X-ray telescope. I’m not sure of the validity but thought you might be interested in seeing it.

I thought this video of Planet X was quite convincing, but you be the judge. There are more Planet X videos out there than ever, but I wonder when everyone will get to see it in the sky. It has been posted by some on the Web that the end of this month is when we can all see it with the naked eye but I am not so sure.
The image below shows the lineup of the planets accompanying Nibiru (sent in by Adam Watkins).
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and the pole shift and MORE Nibiru_Bodies
This image below was also sent in by Adam Watkins; it depicts a large body surrounded by what looks like moons. I don’t think that with all kinds of sightings there definitely has to be some that are genuine which means we should expect Planet X at some point in the near future.
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and the pole shift and MORE NIBIRU2
What are the odds that there are aliens? Just take a look at this small shot of the heavens, then you decide. But make sure you scroll down to see the mass of stars just in that small area of the universe; it is quite breathtaking.
I personally think it is like on Star Trek or Star Wars where there are many different types of aliens but many far more advanced like we are. Could you just imagine how fantastic it would be to explore all of that space? You might even learn how all of this got started. It just shows how insignificant we are in the scheme of things, how small we are lost in the maze of all those stars. It makes me wonder if we could be discovered by another race, but I think that we have, especially as we sent out a signal telling them where we are. Now that may have been a smart move or a dumb one, not sure which but time will tell, I guess.
Space weather
Blue clouds over the Antarctic; quite the sight from space.
Southern Ontario, Canada
Today on the news I guess our good weather is now turning bad. We are getting the storm that Texas just got hit with. I just hope we don’t get the tornadoes. Where the heck is this pole shift so we can have warmer weather?
Stay safe. DDD signing off. Better get the snowblower ready; we are in for a rough one.

The views expressed in this article are the writer’s own and do not necessarily represent those of PlanetXnews.com nor its parent company, XmediaX. If you are interested in writing one or more guest articles for PlanetXnews.com, please email write@planetxnews.com.

Thanks to: http://planetxnews.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

topspin2

this lost me when she said her name was julie drinks a little....

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ahahaha tops!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NIBIRU News ~ Planet X and the pole shift and MORE Code-10-800x450
Planet X / Nibiru in secret Bible code