Alternative

Latest topics
» Massive M8.0 Earthquake Strikes Peru
VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out  EmptyToday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Witnesses To The Car Crash Say Princess Diana’s Death Was NO Accident
VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out  EmptyToday at 7:54 am by bs4ever

» Mount Agung volcano Indonesia spews lava and showers of rocks over a distance of about 3 km (2 miles)
VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out  EmptyToday at 4:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stanton Friedman 2013 UFO Lifetime Achievement Award
VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out  EmptyToday at 3:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Are Baffled Why This Group Of Bees Built A Spiral Nest
VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out  EmptyToday at 3:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Angelic UFO Leaving Our Sun plus MORE
VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out  EmptyToday at 2:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Deepfake AI can bring still images to life
VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out  EmptyToday at 12:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» The PARANORMAL roots of the Pentagon’s UFO Program
VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out  EmptyToday at 12:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» GIGANTIC strange object appears next to the moon in Aceh in Indonesia
VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out  EmptyToday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for MAY 24: CHILDREN IN NEED - HEY IT WORKED FOR THE TAILFEATHERS GIRL!! by ZAP SCAMKOWSKI
VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out  EmptyYesterday at 7:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» PENTAGON ADMITS TO STUDYING UFOS. WHAT IT MEANS. PART TWO. Richard Dolan, The Big Picture.
VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out  EmptyYesterday at 5:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» United we stand, Divided we fall - Gabor Zolna
VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out  EmptyYesterday at 5:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Woman Who Hates Selfies, Decides To Take Pictures Of Herself “Lying Dead” All Around The World
VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out  EmptyYesterday at 3:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Colorado Becomes First State to Cap the Staggering Price of Insulin
VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out  EmptyYesterday at 3:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This hardly EVER happens here - Tornado Warning in Shasta Co.
VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out  EmptyYesterday at 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Struggle - Gigi Young
VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out  EmptyYesterday at 3:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery of global 'seismic hum' finally solved
VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out  EmptyYesterday at 2:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Storm Hannah unearths petrified prehistoric forest after thousands of years buried on a Welsh beach
VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out  EmptyYesterday at 2:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» More Pyramids Than Egypt, How Many are Still Waiting for Discovery?
VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out  EmptyYesterday at 2:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Drones and Groans plus more
VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out  EmptyYesterday at 1:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Ginormous Planets-:-Nibiru/Nemesis System Eclipsing Sun plus MORE
VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out  EmptyYesterday at 1:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A String Of 60 Glowing Objects Recorded By Space X Stirs The Imagination
VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out  EmptyYesterday at 1:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW
TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

VISIT CannaBananaDaze
MEDICAL CBD OIL INFO
PLUS MORE

www.cannabananadaze.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO INFO, ISS, MUFON, NASA, SETI, SPACE X PLUS MORE » VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out

VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out  Hqdefault

Visionkeeper

So damn sick of Government abuse. How much longer are we going to tolerate this kind of crap? Just what is it we are waiting for to activate ourselves? We are growing old waiting and losing our freedom as well. Come on people, find your COURAGE to stand up once and for all!  VK

http://oneworldrising.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I am not waiting! You are not either. We are doing our part. I think we will see the uprising real soon now. Just a hunch wink wink :)

WTF

WTF
I have my pitchfork and torch in hand!
It is only a matter of time.
Uprisings all over the World atm.
Peace

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I have been busy casting spells and sending bad juju to those that need it. I think it may be working. At least I think it sure pisses them off. :) Every time I do one they run another false flag on us so... must be doing something I figure.

But I will have to shine up my pitchfork next to be ready! Taken it to the streets yo!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum