Latest topics
» Meta 1 Coin (Dave Schmidt) Robert Dunlap Ordered To Comply With The Art Court Case!
VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out  EmptyToday at 12:00 am by RamblerNash

» Anna Von Reitz Joins The MarkZ Scam Call 2 PM EST! 10/22/19
VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out  EmptyYesterday at 11:56 pm by RamblerNash

» POOPness for OCT 23: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI the LYING BARBER of CALGARY #JUSTICE4TARATAILFEATHERS
VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out  EmptyYesterday at 11:49 pm by RamblerNash

» Former Mir astronaut recalls UFO sightings
VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out  EmptyYesterday at 6:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» China to lead global 5G revolution, reaching 600 million subscribers by 2025
VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out  EmptyYesterday at 4:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Physicists just smashed an insane record of particle acceleration in a plasma channel
VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out  EmptyYesterday at 4:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Large Hole on Sun Targets Earth - G1 Geomagnetic Storm Watch
VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out  EmptyYesterday at 4:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Floridated Water May Soon Be Outlawed
VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out  EmptyYesterday at 4:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Blinking Weird LIGHTS appear in England sky
VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out  EmptyYesterday at 4:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO activity above the City Las Vegas! plus MORE
VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out  EmptyYesterday at 4:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "Mysterious underwater opening" Discovered at Gebel el Silsila in Egypt
VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out  EmptyYesterday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Woman claims to have found an 'Alien Artifact'
VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out  EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vincent Vendetta: Clinton/New Zealand + Epstein/Prince Andrew + Poroshenko/Biden + More
VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out  EmptyYesterday at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES: Julian Assange Tells Court He is “Unable to Think” Due to Treatment in Prison plus MORE
VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out  EmptyYesterday at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» The annunaki? From niburu?
VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out  EmptyYesterday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » SPACE & UFO DISCLOSURE » VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out

VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
VIDEO Family That Owns Property Overlooking Area 51 Speak Out  Hqdefault

Visionkeeper

So damn sick of Government abuse. How much longer are we going to tolerate this kind of crap? Just what is it we are waiting for to activate ourselves? We are growing old waiting and losing our freedom as well. Come on people, find your COURAGE to stand up once and for all!  VK

http://oneworldrising.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I am not waiting! You are not either. We are doing our part. I think we will see the uprising real soon now. Just a hunch wink wink :)

WTF

WTF
I have my pitchfork and torch in hand!
It is only a matter of time.
Uprisings all over the World atm.
Peace

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I have been busy casting spells and sending bad juju to those that need it. I think it may be working. At least I think it sure pisses them off. :) Every time I do one they run another false flag on us so... must be doing something I figure.

But I will have to shine up my pitchfork next to be ready! Taken it to the streets yo!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum