Latest topics
» Anitorum by TS Caladan
Today at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES ~ #PizzaGate Comet Ping Pong ~ FALSE FLAG
Today at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘I’m here until they’re done’: Standing Rock protesters savour a victory, but not packing up just yet
Today at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Financial news and a message to the electoral college
Today at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Discover secret planet x tsunami coming plus MORE
Today at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO Cloaked In Cloud Dome Over Rhyl, UK ?
Today at 8:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for DEC 4: TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT (OF INTERNET PANHANDLING)
Today at 8:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hue-manity emissions are visible to those with eyes
Today at 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 12-5-16
Today at 8:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Immortality – Our God Given Right
Today at 8:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic RV/GCR News
Today at 8:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Standing Rock: Drone Technology as Native American Visionquest
Today at 7:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fragrance Is The New Secondhand Smoke | Eliminate Synthetic Fragrance To Improve Your Health
Today at 5:00 am by NanneeRose

» Lines Out the Door for Nation’s First Organic Drive-Thru Restaurant
Today at 4:49 am by NanneeRose

» 12/04/2016 -- New deep M6.3 earthquake = Pacific Unrest this week
Yesterday at 10:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Caught On NASA All-Sky Camera and MORE
Yesterday at 10:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Spiritual Health and Injury: Definition, Expression, and Healing
Yesterday at 10:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Gift that Keeps on Giving; the Keshe Water Energizer and Alkalizer
Yesterday at 10:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Standing Rock Sioux Tribe’s Statement
Yesterday at 10:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & Jim Fetzer - Trouble at The Border
Yesterday at 10:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery Boom over Eufaula Alabama & Jersey Shore, and Roaring USN Dryden Ontario.
Yesterday at 10:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» LARGE INCOMING COMET/Naked Eye Visibility by NEW YEARS EVE.
Yesterday at 10:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ZAP aka Jerzy Babkowski aka Dragonsheart!
Yesterday at 8:38 pm by RamblerNash

» Eyes wide Open ~ That's Not all Folks
Yesterday at 6:01 pm by Jaguar-2016

» The Black Swan Event They Didn’t Expect: PizzaGate
Yesterday at 5:03 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Victory for Standing Rock Sioux: Dakota Access Pipeline to be Rerouted
Yesterday at 4:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Something SO BIG, Yet Hardly Any Attention! A Worldwide Event TAKING STORM!!
Yesterday at 1:43 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Pens an Urgent Letter: “I’ll See You at Standing Rock”
Yesterday at 12:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Something Massive in Our Solar System Has Tilted the Sun by 6 Degrees
Yesterday at 12:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » VOICES CARRY » Ines Radman » INES RADMAN : She was, she is, she’s awoken from her dream and she is the one that is driving this ship earth. NOBODY or NOTHING else can interfere with her journey

INES RADMAN : She was, she is, she’s awoken from her dream and she is the one that is driving this ship earth. NOBODY or NOTHING else can interfere with her journey

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

INES RADMAN : She was, she is, she’s awoken from her dream and she is the one that is driving this ship earth. NOBODY or NOTHING else can interfere with her journey

January 4, 2016

INES RADMAN
WE ARE LIGHT BEINGS
https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com/
I don’t claim to know or be right. I communicate with mother earth. I was part of the GNE Gaian Navigation Experiment with John Lamb Lash and crew. He taught us how to communicate with mother Gaia, we followed her journey for 3 years, it was part of the experiment to see if she was actually heading towards the galactic center.
She was, she is, she’s awoken from her dream and she is the one that is driving this ship earth. NOBODY or NOTHING else can interfere with her journey. The archons were a celestial error. Very few people talk about the Archons in terms of how they were created. The archons are the ones controlling our minds, creating holograms, setting up saviors and channels to receive their false messages. The images are what you want to see.
Here is an example: You are beside me, we both look up at the clouds and one will see an angel the other will see a bear shape. But if I was to say “Look up and see the bear in that cloud”, you would more than likely look up and see exactly what I see.
The NASA, Secchi and other images are false images, you see a pole, I see a scratch. You see a ship, I see oversized pixels….it’s a matter of perception.
So, please don’t attack each other just because it doesn’t fit your reality. Are we not all here to figure it out? It makes me sad when I see people insulting and attacking, my heart aches for all those that are running from war, hungry, wet, homeless….surviving in Palestine…I went to bed before midnight on New Years Eve because I could not celebrate a new year coming in knowing so many millions of people are without.
On the other hand, I felt responsible, because I didn’t do anything about my government when I had the chance, my material life was more important. I’m trying to make a difference, we all have to try to make a difference and Stop ARGUING with each other about who is right or wrong.
Let’s use this new year to look forward, to share, to help each other understand, to feel compassion, to stand up and do something like stop using your debit cards, not spending money on things we don’t need. MONEY is their game, we feed their war machine by spending on useless gadgets that don’t work half the time.
Let’s stand up and work together rather than try to put each other down because we don’t agree with each other. I don’t claim to have the answers…but I do know that Mother Earth is taking us where we need to go and we have to trust that..

Thanks to: https://outofthisworldx.wordpress.com

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum