Latest topics
» POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST
Today at 3:07 am by RamblerNash

» Delusion Land: Anna Von Reitz & The Arrest Warrant - UPDATE: Owner and Operator of “Virgo Triad” YouTube Channel accused of attempted murder! WTF?
Today at 12:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral??
Today at 12:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Should we draw a conclusion ?
Yesterday at 9:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!!
Yesterday at 8:15 pm by RamblerNash

» Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND!
Yesterday at 7:13 pm by RamblerNash

» Emotional Empathy, Emotional Intelligence and Psychopathy: What’s the Link?
Yesterday at 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» How to Stop Worrying About the Future and Start Living Your Life Now
Yesterday at 3:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Morgue - Confederate Jesus Will Save You
Yesterday at 3:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CROP CIRCLE 2018 - Winterbourne Stoke Down, Stonehenge, Wiltshire. Reported 17th June
Yesterday at 3:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hendricus Loos and Hulu
Yesterday at 2:23 pm by MartyM

» The Template Excerpt from The Ceremony of Sacred Breath. Code 3
Yesterday at 12:04 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Template - The Ceremony of Synthesis - Code 2
Yesterday at 12:00 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Template - The Ceremony of Original Innocence - Code 1
Yesterday at 11:52 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» UDEMY Online college Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff is getting her Courses up!
Yesterday at 10:34 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» How to Read Your Dreams (Part 1) – A Comprehensive Guide to Dream Interpretation - Know Your Dreams, Know Yourself
Yesterday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Media Blackout On Navy Cyber Attack
Yesterday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Have You Started Seeing 11:11 Everywhere?
Yesterday at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Forbes Says Self-Reliant Homesteaders Are “Delusional” and “Mooching” Off “Civil Society”
Yesterday at 9:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Colloidal Silver’s Antimicrobial Properties And Safe Usage Suggestions
Yesterday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alan Watts - What if when we die we wake up?
Yesterday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tonight The Crescent Moon Meets Regulus, The Brightest Star In Leo
Yesterday at 9:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Happy Fathers Day
Yesterday at 8:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Ufo Activity near the Sun plus MORE
Yesterday at 8:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Side-Splitting Rebuke of the IG Report
Yesterday at 8:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ NIBIRU MISCONCEPTION plus MORE
Yesterday at 8:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» It's A Bird, It's A Fish!!! It's BOTH!!! New Creature Discovered???
Yesterday at 8:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» How to Free Your Mind from Mainstream Media Brainwashing
Yesterday at 8:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bilderberg and the Digital New World Order
Yesterday at 8:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Movement Has Started, The Clock Is Ticking Down, Tick Tock
Yesterday at 8:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Temporal Bubbles Within Bubbles the Backbone of The Soul Stealing Grid
Yesterday at 8:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» THE LILY WAVE....
Yesterday at 12:07 am by MartyM

» Technology: Voice of God, OIW, Forced Dreams & Cybernetic Hive Mind
Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:56 pm by MartyM

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » The Karmic Wheel

The Karmic Wheel

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Karmic Wheel on Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:31 am

PurpleSkyz

Admin
The Karmic Wheel

by freefall - Jan 4, 2016

By freefall
Contributor, ZenGardner.com

If I were a demon, I can think of no greater pleasure than having people living in the same country kill each other off. Unfortunately, this appears to be the standard for collapsing empires throughout history in which government enforcers kill and enslave their own citizenry in order for their evil masters to maintain control for as long as possible.
The situation unfolding now in Eastern Oregon is following this same format. It all comes down to whether our fascist government and their complicit media can sell it to enough of the gullible public to justify another Waco or Ruby Ridge.
The arsonist narrative appears to be rather thin, especially when we are told by the MSM that the Hammond’s set the fires in order to cover up their poaching on “public” lands. Why commit a greater crime in order to cover up a lesser one? The Hammond’s story of back burning to stop a wildfire from engulfing their own home makes more sense.
These lies could use some fortification, especially when it appears that the BLM is currently burning everything in sight in the same general area, including homes and cattle. Maybe they can tell us that the Hammond’s are stealing from the rest of us by not paying their leased land fees (taxes) like they did the Bundy’s? I’m sure it wouldn’t take much to satisfy the statist mindset when it comes to repercussions for disobeying the government.
As far as those who are fighting against this tyranny, I wonder if they will ever make the connection that what is now happening to them is the same thing we continue to do to those in other countries in the Middle East? After all, has not our foreign policy really been about stealing the land and resources from others, running them out of their own homes and calling them terrorists if they refuse to lay down for it? Interestingly, this is also the same policy established by Israel against the Palestinians. But I suppose that we shouldn’t be surprised as Israel also creates foreign policy here in America.
This doesn’t mean that I don’t support what the ranchers and the militia are doing. But it does show the hypocrisy of a brainwashed public on both the Left and the Right that believes any lie they are told as long as it suits their particular (conditioned) belief-system.
The truth is that America is now getting exactly what it deserves. Karma is a universal law that operates neither from punishment nor pity. It simply gives you back what you have put out there.
Again, I do believe that we must stand against this tyrannical government and what’s happening at the wildlife refuge in Oregon is as good a place to start as any. But until we come to terms with the fact that we have supported the commission of these same atrocities against the indigenous peoples of other countries as well as our own and for the same reasons, we will continue to be unable to break free from the grinding of the karmic wheel.
+++
ZenGardner.com

Thanks to: http://www.zengardner.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum