Latest topics
» Meta 1 Coin (Dave Schmidt) - Empire in crisis
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyToday at 1:22 am by RamblerNash

» Epstein`s Case - The Bigger Picture | Deep Dive
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 7:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) - New Court Docs And Unanswered Emails?
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 7:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) - Can Robert Read? - Is Robert Going To The Trial At The County Clerks Desk via The UPS Store?
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 7:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crystal Gazing: How To Catch A Real Glimpse Into The Future
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 7:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Neuroscientists find our experience of beauty is linked to an unexpected brain region
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 6:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Flaming UFOs' spark panic on Friday 13th
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 6:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pentagon UFO Project Whistle Blower Luis Elizondo Now Claims Something Big is Coming!
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 6:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Habitable Exoplanet Hunting Project - Eyes To The Skies
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Amazing signs of ancient civilization in Antarctica
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 3:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» clif high - First Contact
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 3:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Does Planet 9 Exist? plus MORE
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 1:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Michio Kaku Speaks About UFOs and Aliens - "We’ve Reached A Turning Point"
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 12:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Huge Unknown Object Crashes Into The North Side Of The Moon Captured Live
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 12:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» JAMA admits FLUORIDE causes brain damage
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 12:24 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» This happened on our Earth Last 30 Days
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 12:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff on TJ Morris ET Radio
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 12:19 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Satan At The Wailing Wall
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 3:37 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» BIZARRE Potential Missing 411 Worldwide Disappearances
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 2:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Our "Junk" DNA Holds Astonishing Powers Which are Accessible
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 2:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner

The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner
  Posted on January 6, 2016 By suzannespooner
 2 Comments
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner Human-dna
Hi Everyone,
I’m just getting back from a lovely holiday and was sitting to TAUK through a message. As I pulled up Pages on my laptop this quote was waiting for me. Before my holiday I had just started to transcribe my own recent QHHT session. Unfortunately the recording is now lost, just leaving this one delicious tidbit. If I recall after the past life I viewed I was on the spirit side having a session with my council. They were looking at a book called, “The Blueprint for Humanity”.
Perhaps we can make this a group project and each add a paragraph or a few sentences and watch a new story unfold? If so, I’d be happy to blend each persons part and re-post the new story coming from this quote. It will be the work of our own Council of Humanity! Much Love, Suz
The Blueprint for Humanity
“There is a large council that came together. The project is earth. There is a description of the elevation of consciousness and the perception of humans to explore the great shift while being in body and releasing their preconceived understandings of what it is to be a being in human form. It’s a blue print. Not everyone knows of the blueprint, they are all part of the architecture.” ~ Suzanne Spooner in her personal QHHT session
Copyright © 2016 by Suzanne Spooner. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way and the content remains complete with the links below.
UMP Website: www.UniversalMindProject.com
TAUK Website: www.TAUKsite.com
TAUK Blog: www.tauksuzanne.com
Suzanne’s QHHT Website: www.SuzanneSpoonerQHHT.com

Thanks to: http://tauksuzanne.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum