Latest topics
» EXTREMELY URGENT ALL CALL RE: HEATHER ANN TUCCI JARAFF CASE **SHARE ASAP TIME SENSITIVE**
Today at 10:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Great American Eclipse plus more
Today at 10:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Age of Spiritual Awakening Has Really Begun – New Research Confirms
Today at 7:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» *It's Here! *Ginger's Step-by-Step* Access to TDA Accounts 8/18/17 plus more
Today at 4:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Mystery Schools of the 'WATCHERS' -Their Names & Duties; Trans-Humanism; Age of Deceit
Today at 3:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous - WE ARE ANGRY...
Today at 3:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The GoldFish Report No. 120 - Country Roads with Winston Shrout - "Many Roles of St. Germaine"
Today at 3:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 5 World Views that Need to Be Thrashed for us to Evolve
Today at 3:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Corey Goode: FRAUD!!! High School Friend Coming Forward
Today at 3:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Whats Under Your Mattress Part 1, 2, 3, 4
Today at 12:13 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update plus MORE
Today at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unity Meditation ~ Utterly Imperative and of Paramount Importance
Today at 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» TDA RANT - Treasury Direct Accounts
Today at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18
Today at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» JAMES GILLILAND – ECETI Video News Letter
Today at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Man Camps a Few Miles Outside Area 51 and Witnesses UFO Lights
Today at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sevan Bomar - Fear And Awareness
Today at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Ufo Landing in Holland plus MORE
Today at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Slaves Fighting Slaves For The Slave Owners - David Icke
Today at 8:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts ~ Updates
Today at 8:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Possible X-Flare during Total Solar Eclipse of 2017 - Growing sunspot has *Delta (X-flare) Energy*
Today at 12:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Edgar Cayce on the Descendants of Atlantis and RH Negative Blood Type
Today at 12:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Alien Antenna" Found On Sea Floor In Antarctica?
Today at 12:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Corey Goode Update: Dark Alliance In Panic Mode, Threatens My Family
Today at 12:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» 12 Critical Events That Are Going to Happen from August 21st to September 30th
Today at 12:25 am by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT: www.dinardetectives.com

NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT: www.dinardetectives.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

NEWS, RUMORS AND ARTICLES AT:
www.dinardetectives.com

7-25-2012 Soonerfan62: IT IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT TO SAY THIS HAS BEEN A GREAT DAY. I AM VERY TIRED TONIGHT AND HAVE TALKED TO EVERYONE THAT I BELIEVE HAS THE BEST INTEL IN THE GAME. I DON'T EVEN THINK I HAVE TO MENTION THEIR NAMES BECAUSE YOU KNOW ALL OF THEM AND THEY ARE EXCITED FOR ALL OF US TONIGHT. PLEASE NO QUESTIONS ABOUT THE MEETING MY FRIEND OKIE WAS REFERRING TO BECAUSE I WILL NOT ANSWER. WAS IT IMPORTANT? Yes. NOTHING ELSE IS IN THE WAY. YOUR LIFE WILL BE A LOT DIFFERENT THIS TIME NEXT MONTH. GUYS, VND WILL GO WITH IQD, IT’S THAT SIMPLE. THE MEETING WAS HUGE. FOR THE ONES ON THIS SIDE OF THE WORLD, IT WILL BE TIED TO THE USD. ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD IT WILL BE TIED TO THE GBP. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS FINALLY COMING TO AN END. I WANT TO SAY THAT I AM VERY GLAD THAT I HAVE HAD THE HONOR TO BE A PART OF YOUR LIVES AND I WISH ALL OF YOU THE VERY BEST IN YOUR FUTURES. THE WAITING FOR YOUR BLESSING IS COMING TO AND END AND I PRAY YOU ARE PLANNING TO PAY IT FORWARD.

7-24-2012 Poppy3: Dr. Shabibi has been in closed door meetings for 2 days with the IMF. We're not sure what it's about but we do know they occured.

7-24-2012 Doc:
We were also encouraged by comments directly for Shabibi. He said he did not want to implement currency reform in the middle of a financial year. He has also told the GOI several times he is ready to go. Of course the GOI is not ready and hence all the stall tactics we have seen reported recently. This is also why Shabibi is pushing to have the new currency in place by years end and have the 2013 budget reflective of this change. This is a pretty clear indication Shabibi is targeting this event no latter than years end. He is still trying to engage the GOI and partner with them. However, even his patience can only be so long. He made it perfectly claer that he does not want this delayed past the start of the 2013 financial year.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum