Thursday, January 7, 2016
Cosmic Disclosure Season 3 - Episode 1: Inner Earth - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock
Corey Goode clarifies that the secret space program documented what is described as a honeycomb Earth. Unlike many popular hollow Earth theories, depicting a balloon-like planet with a central sun and inner surface, Goode describes a porous makeup, wherein large caverns are formed as a result of geophysical development.
Much like how the oceans have been largely unexplored, these inner regions of the Earth are home to entire ecosystems unseen by modern humans. However, within the secret space program, and related groups, there have been expeditions into these areas of our planet. The primary mission of these expeditions was to recover Ancient Builder race technology, left presumably eons ago.
These caverns extend deep below the Earth's surface, some reaching 40 miles deep, six times deeper than the Marianas Trench. Bioluminescent ecosystems have thrived there for eons, seemingly supported by Lichen which convert native materials in to light for more complex life forms.
Animal life in these regions is devoid of intense pigmentation, appearing albino or very pale in color. The bioluminescent light found in these caves is of a limited range, resultantly, the life found there has a limited color diversity.
There are primitive caveman-like races that occupy various regions under the Earth's surface. One of these races looks like a pale human, with a bald head and large eyes. Another race is more reptilian or raptor-like in appearance, with a pack mentality and carnivorous appetite. There are more intelligent races there as well, some of which have an extraterrestrial origin.
Expeditions by the secret space program found incredibly ancient ruins deep below the surface. In many cases, these sites were already scavanged for advanced technology. However, there are remnants left of transparent aluminum structures, some of which have the capacity to emit light.
One of the races that inhabits the inner Earth is an elephant like being, with hostile intentions. This was apparently leaked in the film Jupiter Ascending, and described within the Shaver Mysteries.
This episode sets the context for what Goode describes as his most life-changing experience thus far.
For previous Cosmic Disclosure summaries with David Wilcock and Corey Goode click [url=http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/search/label/CD Analysis]here[/url]. Episodes 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6 have yet to be analyzed, but a transcript of these episodes can be found here.
If you do not already have a Gaiam TV subscription and want to support Corey, use this link here: blueavians.com. For translations of Corey's updates go here.
Some of the content covered here can be found on Goode's websites: spherebeingalliance.com and his older blog goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram.blogspot.com.
To sign up and watch the episode click here.
Overview of Corey Goode, the Secret Space Program Alliance and the Sphere Being Alliance:
Corey Goode is a Secret Space Program (SSP) insider and whistleblower that began disclosing information in 2009 under the pseudonym GoodETxSG. In 2014, he started revealing a great deal more information in an effort to prepare humanity for what he calls 'data dumps', set to occur at an opportune moment in the future. Much of the information he provides comes from 'Smart Glass Pads', iPad like devices supplied to SSP personnel for information dissemination purposes. This will be a ground breaking event, revealing the totality of Earth's history and the activities of the Cabal which will ultimately lead to a truth and reconciliation style tribunal to hold criminal elements accountable for wrong doing. Additionally, the SSP Alliance intends on releasing all of the hidden technology to the people in preparation for a 'Star Trek-type golden age'.
According to Goode, the Cabal or the secret government Earth syndicates (as termed by the SSP Alliance) have enslaved humanity under a false paradigm of a technological advancement, while secretly developing incredible technology (a Star Trek level of advancement) used to colonize the solar system and beyond, engaging in trade with thousands of extraterrestrial races.
Space programs have been developed in secret all throughout Earth's history, and in many cases, groups broke away from the main culture forming what is called a Breakaway Civilization. Some of these civilizations have existed in secret, on Earth and beyond for. thousands of years. The Agartha Network is one such group that claims to be the original human race. It was this group in addition to the Draco Alliance, that made contact with a secret German space program in the early 20th century.
In modern times, the Germans were the most advanced of the SSP groups, beginning their efforts in earnest during the early 1920's and 30's. The Americans were also developing a SSP, but were much further behind in technological advances. Later, the American SSPs were infiltrated and taken over by the Germans after the end of World War II. It was after this forced merger that the SSP, under the direction of the Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate (ICC), expanded into the solar system and beyond, setting up dozens of bases and mining facilities chiefly using slave labor.
In the early 1990's, a faction within the SSP known as Solar Warden slowly began to go against the ICC, allying with a group of highly evolved extraterrestrials known as the Sphere Being Alliance in 2012. Since then, more factions have joined the alliance which is actively working to free humanity on Earth and beyond, known as the SSP Alliance. Despite their good intentions, the SSP Alliance is a group of highly damaged and morally ambiguous individuals, according to Goode, that recognize at some level the need to change the status quo, but are hardly angels.
The Sphere Beings are a group of five extraterrestrial races, one of which is known as the Blue Avians, that arrived in the solar system during the late 1980's. Two of the races remain unrevealed, however, there is also a race of 'golden triangle head' beings and 'blue orb' beings made of light. Over the course of 20 years, they began bringing massive spheres into the solar system and surrounding area, some which are the size of Jupiter. This is in an effort to downstep galactic energy waves, which are slowly changing life as we know it. These spheres are cloaked and not detectable by the surface population of Earth.
According to the Sphere Beings, a massive shift in energetic expression is now occurring in the solar system, as the result of a natural process of consciousness evolution, assisted by our solar system's movement through the galaxy and increasingly coherent energy fields encountered as a result. The Sphere Being Alliance specifically asked for Goode to represent them in SSP Alliance meetings as a Sphere Being Alliance delegate. Presently, the SSP Alliance is negotiating with the remaining cabal aligned programs, as well as innumerable races that have lived in the solar system for millions of years, and even breakaway civilizations once resident on the Earth's surface. The Sphere Beings have erected an energy barrier around the solar system preventing ingress and egress, trapping many of he negatively oriented groups that have been loosely allied with the secret Earth government syndicates for thousands of years. Since this event, the pyramid of power known on Earth as the Cabal or Illuminati has fallen into disarray, as the Draco Alliance attempted to 'sell out' their underlings to the Sphere Beings in an attempt to gain passage out of the solar system and escape the coming justice of the SSP Alliance.
SSP factions encountered many intriguing things as they ventured out into the solar system. Apparently there are remnants of extremely old settlements and technology from what is called the Ancient Builder race. These beings were incredibly advanced, using a type of consciousness technology that appears to be an inanimate object until activated by a user. They are also responsible for building ancient stargates found on nearly every major body in the solar system. According to the Agarthans, the Sphere beings are in fact the ancient builder race, although the SSP has yet to confirm this directly from them.
The dark side of the Moon is home to many different groups, including the ICC, the Draco Alliance, the SSP Alliance, the Dark Fleet, and more. The Moon is apparently an artificial object, and has become a neutral zone for all of these groups, which have maintained a peaceful armistice for thousands of years. The Moon serves as an observational outpost for over 60 groups of extraterrestrial races engaged in 22 genetic programs and social experiments on Earth. Some of these programs conflict with each other, yet all of them have influenced Earth's history for millennia.
Before we can learn of his greatest adventure to date, Corey Goode discusses hollow earth and inner earth theories. The vast reaches of unexplored space hold many wonders waiting to be discovered. Yet right below our feet, several advanced civilizations have built vast empires stretching out through immense subterranean expanses. Some are millions of years old, and all of them have held sway over different burgeoning civilizations on the surface.
Summarized notes will be in black, with my commentary in [green bolded brackets]. Alterations to the transcript for ease of reading will be in [brackets], but the original content of the dialog is always maintained. The images with black letter boxing were captured from this episode on Gaia TV.This interview with David Wilcock was originally webcast January 5, 2016.
Transcribed anonymously. Commentary by Justin Deschamps.
DW = David Wilcock, CG = Corey Goode
- DW - Hello, welcome to "Cosmic Disclosure." I’m your host David Wilcock, and we’re here with Corey Goode, and in this episode, we’re going to get into a very interesting subject, something we have not covered before: the Inner Earth. And this is a really unusual area. So Corey, welcome to the show.
- CG - Thank you.
- DW - Let’s just get this out of the way first, so nobody starts hurling brick-bats at us. You are not saying that the Earth is hollow on the inside and that there’s a sun in the middle. Nothing like that.
- CG - Correct. It — instead of a hollow Earth — we would call it more of a honey-comb Earth. [The notion of a hollow Earth has gained popularity over the years, fueled by accounts such as Admiral Byrd from the 1950's who purportedly ventured into the inner Earth. Here is a compilation of theories and data, both for and against hollow Earth. In my research, a honey-comb Earth as described by Goode supports expanding Earth observations as well as an Electric Universe model.] [Hollow Earth is] a large network of porous caverns that range larger than the size of Texas—huge, huge caverns. That run all the way, you know, to about 40 miles below the surface, the crust, where it goes down to the mantle.
- DW - Now when I spoke with the Space Program insider who I can call Jacob about this, who worked directly with the Rothschild’s, he said that it is a basic part of physics as a planet forms, in [its] the rotation — as it starts to cool — he said that the outside cools first. And then the [energy] of centripetal force kind of throws the material against the [outer surface], and you get these bubbles that form because the edge is solid and the material is bouncing off of that and it creates this sort of caverns. And he was saying that you could have caverns that are anywhere between 20 to 40 miles deep inside the actual cavern. So, did you hear anything like that about the actual geophysics of how these cavities are formed?
- CG - Yes. Pretty close, pretty close — and the caverns are much bigger than that.
- DW - Really?
- CG - Yeah.
- DW - So what did you hear about how they were formed?
- CG - That pretty much it had to do with the centripetal motion, certain elements and certain types of rocks as they formed, and certain types of stone were heavier and lighter than each other. And so they became — they started to move towards the outside [surface] —and then there is a somewhat viscous or molten layer between the crust and the main mantle. And that the mantle itself is full of water.
- DW - Hmm.
- CG - And there’s tons more water on Earth than we know of.
- DW - Well, and we’ve been talking about this, you and I have been talking about this since last October. I’ve been talking about it with other insiders for a long time, and I was stunned to see mainstream scientific papers saying that they now think there’s twice as much ocean water below the crust than all the ocean’s we see above the crust. Twice as much!
So this is a very unusual subject to try to get people talking about. Some of that ocean water, that twice as much ocean water—is forming ocean’s inside these cavities in the Earth?
- CG - Yes, there’s—some of it is small amounts of water that is built up into porous rock, and some of it is open areas of large closed in oceans, and some areas are like rivers where the water flows through the mantle. [I found the following image and article discussing the discovery of "ingredients for water are bound up in rock deep in the Earth’s mantle"]
|Schematic cross section of the Earth’s interior. The study by Steve Jacobsen and Brandon Schmandt used seismic waves to find magma generated at the base of the transition zone, around 410 miles deep. Dehydration melting at those conditions, also observed in the study’s high-pressure experiments, suggests the transition zone may contain oceans worth of water dissolved in high-pressure rock. The findings alter previous assumptions about the Earth’s composition.|
New evidence for oceans deeps in the Earth | THE COSMOS NEWS
- DW - Nobody would argue that — especially with [the] Earth —where you’re going to have water you’re going to have the presence of life. At the very least microbial life. So I guess one of the sort of really bizarre, sort of learning curves to bring people through, on this subject, is we’re not just talking about some sort of big empty rock chasm inside the Earth. What do we actually see, if you were to be able to get into one of these [caverns]? What do you actually see?
- CG - Up until, recently, the only information I had was what was presented to me on one of those smart glass pads. And, there were many expeditions down to this porous Earth, or honey-comb Earth area. And these people were looking for ancient artifacts, that’s what they were mainly looking for. They could care less about a lot of the other stuff they were finding. But they documented it as a part of the expedition. They were finding all types of microbial life. Some of it were kind of like Lichen that grow on rocks, that absorb and eat stone, but release light. This stuff grew thick— almost like mats of algae. Or a bacterial algae that would grow on a stone. [Lichens are a composite organism of algae and fungus. The fungal layer provides a super structure for the algae to grow and propagate. It is a symbiotic organism, in that, outer fungal layers provide a conduit for moisture and nutrients to flow towards the algae, producing food that feeds the fungus. While it is not documented that Lichens produce bioluminescent light, it is conceivable that the organism could evolve under certain conditions to produce a bioluminescent effect. Possibly via some kind of mild fungal acid, dissolving compounds out of the rock, used by algae to produce light. Here are some images to help with comprehension.]
|A drawing of a cross section of the Lichen organism, showing algae sandwiched between two fungal layers.|
|Lichen growing in expanding circle on a bare rock.|
|Bioluminescent algae giving off light as a product of motion.|
- DW - Is [the light strong] enough that you could actually see?
- CG - It provided a low luminescent—a certain spectrum of the full spectrum that we’re used to seeing.
- DW - Wow!
- CG - There were certain types of plant life that were able to, I guess photosynthesis this light [given off by the Lichen]. There were...
- DW - Were they unusual plants, from our perspective?
- CG - Yes, they were [a] different type. This is a totally different type of eco-system.
- DW - OK.
LIFE FORMS INHABITING INNER EARTH:
- CG - That developed completely independent of the surface [ecosystem]. You know, like — some of them, in — similar ones have been found close to the surface. I saw, you know, giant newts that were completely albino.
- DW - Hmm.
- CG - You know, weird — just a bunch of strange animal life.
- DW - Like mammal life with fur, that kinda stuff?
- CG - Well, some spiders, some different types of insects.
- DW - So, did you see spiders that would be kind of gigantic compared to anything we see on the surface, anything strange like that with the insects?
- CG - Right, a lot of them didn’t have the pigment that they did on the surface. [The following are some examples of pigment-less organisms found in caves systems on Earth; but they are not images of what CG is specifically referencing as inner Earth life forms.]
- CG - Some of the things that are larger on the surface are smaller below, some of the things that you would expect to be smaller were larger. There was kind of a — I don’t know how to describe it — it was kind of backwards a little bit.
- DW - So there’s a lot of whitish creatures?
- CG - White or just a light pigment, not a bright, not a wide spectrum of colors like you would see on the surface since we have such a broad spectrum of light to reflect off of them. [I think what CG is suggesting here is that the light emitted from bioluminescent Lichen was of a limited spectral band, and as such it is not capable of reflecting all of the color ranges we normally see on the surface. As a result, life developed a limited pigment usage as only certain colors would appear pronounced under conditions found there.]
- DW - What about like lobsters, shrimps, crabs, crustaceans?
- CG - There were several different types of crustaceans down there.
- DW - Shellfish?
- CG - More like shellfish.
- DW - And I’m sure you have lots of regular fish, like fish you’d see in the rest of the ocean? [Or something] similar?
- CG - Yea. Lots of different fish that didn’t have eyes.
- DW - Hmm.
- CG - There’s a bunch of different type of fish that were documented that were rather small.
- DW - Any bats or flying creatures, birds?
- CG - I don’t recall seeing flying — anything flying in there. And the plant life was small. It was obviously not only living off of the rock, but, in the minerals of the rock, but, [also] the very dim light that was being put off by this weird Lichen or bacteria that was growing in a thick mat all along the inside of the cavern, that was eating the rock. And as a by-product of eating the rock it was, somehow, converting some of the minerals or energy into light. It was giving off luminescence.
- DW - So we’re not going to see a forest with, like, evergreen trees inside the Earth? This is a total different biosphere?
- CG - This is what was shown to me. I don’t know. There could be other eco-systems in different areas that have more of this.
- DW - Right. Like the Tera-forming.
- CG - So I’m not gonna say that [other kinds of eco systems don't] exist but in the expedition files and information that I saw when they were looking for Ancient Builder Race technology — back when they were trading it off world — for things. They were finding a lot of this type of stuff that I’m describing. And this [has been] documented in their expedition files.
- DW - When we see these plants that you said were down there, are they green, are they kind of a orange or pale color? What are we looking at as far as the plants?
- CG - They were a different, they were not green, they were photosynthesizing through a different color. Some of them were luminescent as well. [As it turns out, the only light which plants on the surface cannot use for photosynthesis is green light. This is why plants look green, because all the other light in the spectrum is being absorbed, whereas green is being reflected. It stands to reason that plant life using a different spectral range, possibly devoid of the green color frequencies, would cause plants to appear as different colors, even white or pale.]
- DW - Hmm.
- CG - Some of the plants...
- DW - What do you mean by luminescent, like they glow?
- CG - [Some of the plant life] glowed. They gave off light [as well]. [If native plant life also produced bioluminescence then its possible Lichen found on the cave walls, over time, fell to the ground, producing a loose top soil. In many ecosystems, microbes are assimilated into larger organisms; our own genome is almost 95% non-human DNA. Possibly, the same biological processes that allow Lichen to produce light are also found in distant cousin plants native to this environment.]
- DW - Really?
- CG - There were a lot of small, real small — looked like fern-like plants that I saw in photographs. But they were typically small, and some of them were either small singular plants, or they looked like they were part of a larger colony. A plant that was a colony of some sort — like a root system colony plant.
- DW - Did you have mushrooms down there?
- CG - Yea, there was all different types of fungus.
- DW - Did they do any work to try to see if these plants appeared in fossil form in previous civilizations on the surface of the Earth?
- CG - That was not there in the report. That was not [the] interest [of these expeditions]. They were basically documenting their expedition towards their goal of locating certain ruins and technology that was below the surface.
- DW - If a human being of our size is walking through, and you say these plants are small, so we’re not dealing with trees that would be taller than we are?
- CG - No, they weren’t walking through with machetes, hacking their way through, they were…
- DW - So this is what, like waist high or smaller?
- CG - Yea, below the knee.
- DW - Below the knee?
- CG - Yea, most of it.
- DW - And then otherwise it’s just a big open space with this glowing stuff growing on the rock?
- CG - Right. The plant life was spread out, spread out everywhere.
- DW - So it would fill out the whole area?
- CG - Right. And I’m not a botanist and I don’t know what exactly is classified as a plant, or what things are classified as. So I don’t know what these were classified as, but they looked in the photographs like plants and they were described as a type of plant life, so…