» The Wang Dang Conference Call 10/21/18 - Guru Hunted!!! LOL
Today at 3:10 am by RamblerNash

» Prominent tax dodger Winston Shrout sent to prison for 10 years
Today at 3:08 am by RamblerNash

» The Corey Goode SSP Fiasco - Richard Dolan V. Jimmy Church
Today at 2:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for OCT 21: IN THE NAME OF LOVE
Today at 1:35 am by 4-truth

» HIDDEN HISTORY: 1800-1905_OLD NEWSPAPERS PROVE_ GIANTS IN THE USA!!!
Yesterday at 9:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The GoldFish Report No 284- Week 92 POTUS Report: Migrant Caravan Invasion: Prepare for Blood Bath
Yesterday at 9:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #LIVE #QANON #LadyDragon #Trump #MAGARALLY in #HOUSTON #TEXAS @potus
Yesterday at 7:29 pm by LadyDragon

» The Prime Ministers National Apology (Full Speech) 22 October 2018
Yesterday at 5:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hunter's Full Moon Rising - Step Outside and Enjoy the Celestial Spectacle
Yesterday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Geopolitics of Human Gene Editing
Yesterday at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Steven Greer - Video on the Holographic Nature or Reality
Yesterday at 9:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Spiders invade Lake Vistonida in Greece
Yesterday at 9:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Earthquake Update - M6.8, M6.2 Vancouver Island
Yesterday at 9:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 10-22-18
Yesterday at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Perfectly square iceberg baffles the Internet
Yesterday at 8:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Antarctica: Another Strange Structure Spotted in Queen Maud Land by Google Earth
Yesterday at 8:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ WHAT NEEDS TO BE SEEN plus MORE
Yesterday at 8:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOs Sighted Over Istanbul, Turkey plus MORE
Yesterday at 8:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» They’ve Been Here for Thousands of Years: The UFO and Alien Phenomena
Yesterday at 8:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Something is happening above the moon
Yesterday at 8:14 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
No automatic alt text available.
ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Oily Rocks Essentials
Oily Rocks
Boutique Essential Oil
Roller Bottles
https://oily-rocks.com

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Key Word Topics:
11:11, Aliens, Angels, Antarctica, Ascension, Assange, Astral Projection, Auras, Bankers, Bitcoin, Blood Type, Booms, BRICS, Cabal, Cannabis, CBD, CERN, Chemtrails, CME's, Consciousness, Conspiracy Theories, Crypto Currency, Crystals, Dinar, Dinar Scam, Disclosure, Earthquakes, EMF, Empaths, Environment, ESP, ET's, False Flags, Federal Reserve, Flooding, Fluoride, Fracking, Fraud, Fukushima,GMO's, Herbs, History, Holistic, Illuminati, IMF, ISS, Ley Lines, Lucid Dreaming, Mandela Effect, Medical, Meteor, MKUltra, Monsanto, Morgellons, NASA, Nature, Nesara, Nibiru, Night Sky, NDE's, Numerology, NWO, OD's, Organic, Paranormal, Pizzagate, Planet X, Predictive Programming, Protests, Psychic, Q Anon, Radiation, Reincarnation, Remote Viewing, RH Negative Blood, RV, Sacred Geometry, Scams, Science, SETI, Shadow People, Shift, Sink Holes, Smart Meters, Space Force, Space X, Spirit Animals, Sun Simulator, Synchronicity, Technology, TDA, THC, UFO, Vatican, Vaccines, Volcano, WIFI, Wikileaks

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » WHAT'S HOLDING UP THE RV? (7/24)

WHAT'S HOLDING UP THE RV? (7/24)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 WHAT'S HOLDING UP THE RV? (7/24) on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:35 am

ymoilman2

WHAT'S HOLDING UP THE RV? (7/24)
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
There is a LOT of anticipation this week (for many reasons). The info below makes a lot of sense to me. If it's right, then we probably are right on the cusp of the RV... JAN

]DRAKEFORTRUTH] this is a transaction that has nothing to do with the R V. It is a 3rd party buying up dinar, possibly before it RV's world wide

[DRAKEFORTRUTH] That is why intel providers say it has nothing to do with Iraq, GOI, etc

[msgwen] DRAKEFORTRUTH Do you know who that 3rd party is?

[DRAKEFORTRUTH] China, china , china

[schipperke] China is the 3 party

[DRAKEFORTRUTH]
if you have read the intels reports for months now, and put it together, "we need to be thanking China"

keiji] DRAKEFORTRUTH since Okie said it's was in the purchasing entity's hand, we are waiting on China?

[DRAKEFORTRUTH]
msmagnoli - that could be the hold up , china wants it done, and for some reason the US is sitting on this, that could be why it has not happened but that is only my opinion

[Arwen] I believe BRICS and especially China want the whole deal done; the economic reset, not just value from dinar

[tomzom] Something interesting - and not to sound too alarming here, but I've been watching a facinating bit of news take root and grow all day long -- that I believe directly affects what we are waiting for!!! I'd be nice to have other thoughts and opinions.

[mbillions] tomzom Do tell...

[tomzom] Question first – do you think that it would be acceptable to the general public for the economy to suddenly become fixed (overnight) due to this RV, or do you think they (PTB) need (or would like) a diversion of some kind?

[sharonsdinar1] tomzom I believe the PTB would want a diversion.. so what did you hear

[schipperke] They will create a diversion when the time is right imo

[mbillions] tomzom I would guess some sort of story would do...

[tomzom] There's an extremely interesting news blurb (alluding to the discovery of a lot of money – enough to “pay off national debts”) posted just within the past 30 hrs.!!! I’ve watched it snowball over these past 30 hrs. and it is no longer just a blurb!!!

[mbillions] tomzom Where????

tomzom] "SUPER-RICH STASH $21 TN IN OFFSHORE HAVENS - Wealthy tax evaders, aided by private banks have exploited loopholes in tax legislation and stashed over $21 tn in offshore funds, says a report. The capital drained from some developing countries since 1970 would be enough to pay off national debts."

[schipperke] tomzom Now thats what I'm talkin bout!!!!!!!

[Aliro] tomzom that's very suspect..hmmmm fmc1 21 trillion

[tomzom] I've watched this grow all day long!!! go to google and type "super rich 21 trillion." It's growing!!!

[fmc1] Aliro I beleive it!

[tomzom] http://www.rt.com/news/overshore-economy-trillions-report-789/

[mbillions] tomzom hmmmmm... good info... thanks for bringing it in...

[tomzom] Aliro Agreed --- but what a great diversion!

[schipperke] tomzom very exciting ty!

[sharonsdinar1] tomzom just went and looked that would be one big find and it would cover up the RV from the pubic.. interesting..

[tomzom] sharonsdinar1 Exactly what I've been suspecting!!!

[tomzom] sharonsdinar1 I’ve watched it snowball over these past 30 hrs. and it is no longer just a blurb!!!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:22 AM

[b][u]

2 Re: WHAT'S HOLDING UP THE RV? (7/24) on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:15 am

HunterJumper

thanks for posting ym

3 Re: WHAT'S HOLDING UP THE RV? (7/24) on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:54 am

Interesting. We knew there would be a diversion, but I would have guessed something else! Thanks YM ☀

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum