OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
A Battle For Your Mind and Soul by Greg Calise EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
A Battle For Your Mind and Soul by Greg Calise EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
A Battle For Your Mind and Soul by Greg Calise EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
A Battle For Your Mind and Soul by Greg Calise EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
A Battle For Your Mind and Soul by Greg Calise EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
A Battle For Your Mind and Soul by Greg Calise EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
A Battle For Your Mind and Soul by Greg Calise EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
A Battle For Your Mind and Soul by Greg Calise EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
A Battle For Your Mind and Soul by Greg Calise EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
A Battle For Your Mind and Soul by Greg Calise EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
A Battle For Your Mind and Soul by Greg Calise EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
A Battle For Your Mind and Soul by Greg Calise EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
A Battle For Your Mind and Soul by Greg Calise EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
A Battle For Your Mind and Soul by Greg Calise EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
A Battle For Your Mind and Soul by Greg Calise EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
A Battle For Your Mind and Soul by Greg Calise EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
A Battle For Your Mind and Soul by Greg Calise EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
A Battle For Your Mind and Soul by Greg Calise EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
A Battle For Your Mind and Soul by Greg Calise EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
A Battle For Your Mind and Soul by Greg Calise EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
A Battle For Your Mind and Soul by Greg Calise EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
A Battle For Your Mind and Soul by Greg Calise EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Battle For Your Mind and Soul by Greg Calise

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

A Battle For Your Mind and Soul by Greg Calise

Posted on December 29, 2015

A Battle For Your Mind and Soul by Greg Calise 30704_395003621667_7165946_n
Make no mistake, we are in the midst of a battle for our mind and soul; and for our very life. The entire matrix is designed to steal your mind and soul. Unfortunately the mass of humanity have already succumbed to this diabolical plan. They have already handed over their mind and soul to the predators, believing all of the lies and deceit that the media, the governments and the school systems program them to.
“A considerable percentage of the people we meet on the street are people who are empty inside, that is, they are actually already dead. It is fortunate for us that we do not see and do not know it. If we knew what a number of people are actually dead and what a number of these dead people govern our lives, we should go mad with horror.”
– George Gurdjieff
But there are many of us that have awakened to this diabolical scheme, and we refuse to allow the controllers to enter our mind and steal our souls. We are in the midst of this great battle, trying to awaken others. But it is not without its dangers. We are attacked constantly. Max Igan, Laura Eisenhower and many more have been attacked lately. David Icke and George Kavassilas are constantly attacked. Jeff Rense escaped a murder attempt a few months ago. Many holistic doctors have been murdered lately for exposing the corrupt medical system.
MURDERED HOLISTIC DOCTORS DISCOVERED CANCER-CAUSING ENZYME BEING ADDED TO ALL VACCINES
This is what we are up against for exposing the matrix of lies and deceptions. We are Public Enemy Number One. It comes with a price, and you need to be brave enough to walk down that road. It helps to have protectors. I have Mother Earth and a powerful mystical lion who protect me, and I am eternally grateful.
A Battle For Your Mind and Soul by Greg Calise 12037996_1666379483607558_2601551890927761385_n
I have been attacked multiple times. In the late 1980s, while living in the mountains of California, I had a very profound awakening. The Universe sprouted from the depths of my Being. I was able to see the structure of creation and every living thing, including the atom. I saw how all energy, time and consciousness move through this structure. In 1989 I wrote a book about this with many diagrams. That book fell into the hands of Professor Keith Critchlow, who is the world’s most distinguished expert in sacred geometry and sacred architecture. He was with the Prince of Wales Institute of Architecture in London. He hired me as a consultant, and wanted to co-author a book for the Oxford curriculum. About two months into work, we had a meeting, where I saw two men in dark suits, who remained quiet through the meeting. After the meeting, they cornered me in the hallway, and began interrogating me about the book. They wanted to know where I got this information. I told them the truth, that it came to me through meditation, but they didn’t believe me. They said that much of the book was the secret teachings of Plato, and that no one was supposed to know this knowledge. 3 weeks later, I was in the hospital with kidney failure. I was then deported back to America. I am still suffering from those consequences. I had several hospital says after that, where I was certain that I was going to die.
On the first of January, 2004, I had a major awakening, which made the previous awakening pale in comparison. I awakened to my true inner Self. It was a major transformation of my life. About 2 years later, I got systemic candida, which attacked all of the systems in my body. I suffered with this for 9 months. For 2 months I was unable to sleep at all, not even for a few moments. If I laid down, I would go into convulsions. I stayed present, and by some miracle, I didn’t go insane. I finally found out what was wrong with me, but it took several months to finally find the proper supplements to kill it off in 3 weeks. That was a terrible experience, but I survived. This is divine protection at work.
A Battle For Your Mind and Soul by Greg Calise 12376250_10207581670087121_3709497596915758451_n
What I have seen, as Max Igan points out, is that each time that I was attacked, I survived, and I became so much stronger after each attack. Especially spiritually, as well as a more powerful conviction.
When I started my blog, I was very careful to keep my blog small, so I wouldn’t get found out. I wanted to stay incognito. That worked out well for the first two years, but then a few of my more controversial articles ended up on various websites, where all of a sudden I got many hundreds, and even thousands of face book likes. My cover was blown, and a few weeks later I ended up in the hospital. It should have been two simple procedures, and it would be completely finished in two surgeries in one month. Well, it didn’t exactly turn out like that. The infection went into my heart, and I had a heart attack. Then I had three botched surgeries in a row. What are the chances of one of the best surgeons in the area doing three botched surgeries in a row? Then I had numerous serious secondary complications, each of which nearly killed me. It took every ounce of strength to stay alive. I have written about that journey in A Pawn In the Grand Chess Game of the Gods, Still Flying Through Hell In a Hand Basket, Still Battling for Life, and Crawling Out of Hell. It was a hellish ordeal. So this is the battle of consciousness. If you decide to speak publicly about the matrix, you had better have good protection, a lot of courage and expect to be confronted. But what else can we do, remain silent in the face of evil? For me, that was not an option. I have always been an iconoclast, knocking down pedestals.
A Battle For Your Mind and Soul by Greg Calise Animal_farm_by_gabrielwyse-d3vkkf7
I have ongoing attacks. My website has been attacked, and in the last three months, my computer has been hacked twice. I constantly get spammed, even with spam blockers. Just before Christmas, I got a slab leak, where the water came up through the floor. I had to wait 3 days for the plumbers, who pretty much tore my apartment apart. In the midst of it, my cat went missing. Needless to say I was very distraught. Fortunately, I heard her up in the attic at 9:30 at night, trying to get down. I cried tears of joy. The plumbers left the house in shambles for 10 days, and it looks like they won’t be coming back until after the new year. That’s how I spent my Christmas.
So, considering all of the mayhem being thrown at me, I have decided to not write anymore posts exposing the matrix. I need a rest. I still have a few more surgeries to go through. My heart is only working less than 50%, so I am still weak, and I cannot exert myself. I figure that I have done what I came here to do. I have 363 posts of my own writings, and many more from other authors. I am still pretty obscure, compared to the majority of other light bearers, but they have had me on their radar since 1994 as someone to keep silenced, as I knew way too much. In recent years I have exposed a lot of the matrix, which makes me considered a dangerous person. It is not only how many people that you reach with your information, but more importantly, what the information is exposing. At this point, I request that no one post my articles on their websites. That seemed to get me in trouble. My whole mission was to remain Incognitus, unknown. Well, that got out of hand, not without major repercussions. Feel free to read through the hundreds of articles on this blog. May you all be blessed by Grace in your journeys.
– Greg Calise
A Battle For Your Mind and Soul by Greg Calise 1622269_1123105934396535_3609983966785803577_n

Thanks to: http://riverbankoftruth.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum