OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Anna von Reitz: Addresses American impostors – loyal to the Crown! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Anna von Reitz: Addresses American impostors – loyal to the Crown! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Anna von Reitz: Addresses American impostors – loyal to the Crown! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Anna von Reitz: Addresses American impostors – loyal to the Crown! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Anna von Reitz: Addresses American impostors – loyal to the Crown! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Anna von Reitz: Addresses American impostors – loyal to the Crown! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Anna von Reitz: Addresses American impostors – loyal to the Crown! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Anna von Reitz: Addresses American impostors – loyal to the Crown! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Anna von Reitz: Addresses American impostors – loyal to the Crown! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Anna von Reitz: Addresses American impostors – loyal to the Crown! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Anna von Reitz: Addresses American impostors – loyal to the Crown! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Anna von Reitz: Addresses American impostors – loyal to the Crown! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Anna von Reitz: Addresses American impostors – loyal to the Crown! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Anna von Reitz: Addresses American impostors – loyal to the Crown! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Anna von Reitz: Addresses American impostors – loyal to the Crown! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Anna von Reitz: Addresses American impostors – loyal to the Crown! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Anna von Reitz: Addresses American impostors – loyal to the Crown! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Anna von Reitz: Addresses American impostors – loyal to the Crown! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Anna von Reitz: Addresses American impostors – loyal to the Crown! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Anna von Reitz: Addresses American impostors – loyal to the Crown! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Anna von Reitz: Addresses American impostors – loyal to the Crown! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Anna von Reitz: Addresses American impostors – loyal to the Crown! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anna von Reitz: Addresses American impostors – loyal to the Crown!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Anna von Reitz: Addresses American impostors – loyal to the Crown!

Posted on January 11, 2016 by arnierosner
On Jan 12, 2016, at 12:38 PM, Anna von Reitz wrote:
A Further Reply to Bob Hurt, Larry, Et Alia……Round Two, Gurus Be Damned
Larry Becraft hasn’t really proven any of his assertions, Bob. He has just made them. I have read and responded to him, but the fact is, that he is misrepresenting what I wrote and attempting to twist it around by various means, and then “disprove” something I never asserted in the first place. This is a typical lawyer’s trick. And Larry is a lawyer. He takes things out of context, shifts focus, reinterprets, and does his little shuffle dance and people are taken in by it. I am not.
Let me give you an example—- the infamous “Act of 1871”.
This was the rat’s first public attempt to set up a land base for what they had already done in 1864 by setting up the District of Columbia Municipal Corporation. The paper part was finished and they wanted to attach it to the actual land known as the District of Columbia. This was necessary to make “Municipal Law” equivalent to “Federal Law”.
Most people don’t understand what the Act of 1871 was about to begin with, and they make all sorts of claims about it. They also fail to note that it was repealed and that the intent was accomplished by the Municipal Corporations Acts a few years later.
The point is that this particular song and dance is widely misinterpreted.
So Larry goes in hopping and screaming and bringing forward the fact that this particular piece of legislation was repealed and there he conveniently drops it, as if the intent of the legislation was repealed or somehow not realized in fact—–when it was, in spades. He uses a technicality to obscure the truth and then fails to bring forward the additional facts and admit that, oh, well, yes, the District of Columbia Municipal Corporation was eventually tied to the District of Columbia and that in turn allowed the courts to interpret Municipal Law of the District of Columbia as Federal Law throughout the United States.
In fact, all those people who point to the Act of 1871 (whether it was repealed or not in that instance, it was passed in a slightly altered form and under a different name(s) in a piecemeal fashion later on, just like the Maternity Act which was repealed, reworked, and passed later) were correct in their assertions regarding the intent of the legislation and the legislators, and they and later generations of rats in Congress did in fact achieve their ends, so that we are living with the consequences today.
The same thing was done in England and in Canada and in Australia, so it isn’t like we are stuck with a single instance of this being done or with a single basis for tracing the cause and the effect, Bob. It’s not really arguable. But Larry argues it anyway.
Why? Because Larry is a lawyer, a loyal, life-long member of the Bar.
And the Bar is the source of all this garbage, Bob. They have been the foot soldiers in an economic “war” waged by the UK Corporation against the British Peoples, the Americans, the Canadians, the Aussies, the Indians, the Germans, the Japanese, the Swedes, the Norwegians, the Greeks, and the list goes on.
Larry also isn’t a very good researcher. The more arcane things that he simply can’t find, he claims don’t exist.
I leave you to ponder the likely end results of that approach to life and whether or not that is a more reliable stance to take than mine, which is backed up with a sworn, witnessed, and published affidavit.
At the end of the day, people have to look at the life they are living, the actual actions of the courts they are familiar with in their own experience, the oppressions of the IRS, the injustices they suffer, the inflation of their money, the whole “enchilada” of what IS. Based on what IS, they have to look at the facts presented and reach their own conclusions.
Just like you and Larry have to answer my question—- if I am a “crack pot” and “wrong” —- why have I not paid income taxes in twenty years, despite many, many attempts of the IRS to punish me and “make an example” out of me? And why is it that I haven’t been arrested for impersonating a judge, though I have been occupying the office for three years and publishing the fact?
For that matter, why is it that John Trowbridge’s case wasn’t tossed out in the first water? Why did it make it all the way to the United States Supreme Court? And why did it win?
A dentist won against the entire assembled and well-funded might of the U.S. Attorney’s Office. How could that happen? And how could his case prove beyond any doubt that what I have been telling you and everyone else is fact and that what Larry Becraft has been teaching is nothing but sophisticated half-truths and “interpretations” of fact?
I will submit to you, Bob, that the proof is in the pudding and not in our discussions about the pudding’s genesis or ingredients or whether I used Morton’s salt or Sea Salt or pink Himalayan Salt in the recipe.
I will also suggest to you that Larry Becraft and Tommy Cryer, both lawyers, succeeded against the IRS for completely different reasons and with a much harder row to hoe than I have, because they did it while REMAINING in the character of Federal United States Citizens, and that the entire importance of their work and their arguments — while not applying to me or anyone else claiming their birthright status— is important for those who wish to remain in a capacity as Federal United States Citizens and plead these same issues from the standpoint of the United Nations.
The same object seen from different viewpoints can appear very different and yet be the same exact thing. If you don’t believe me, go outside and look at your house with your nose pressed against the siding. Then move out to the curb and look. How does it appear now? Then hike down the street until you almost lose sight of it—–how does it appear now?
Has the house changed? Or has your view of it changed?
I submit to you, Bob, that my “house” is the same house whether viewed from my perspective or from Larry’s. It isn’t a matter of me being a “fraud” or a “crackpot”—- and if I were, you can be sure I would have been arrested years ago. It is a matter of everyone grasping the FACT that we Americans are either living in our native country or assuming a “residence” in another, and that according to where we “live” or “reside” we are subject to different laws—either organic or statutory.
I have chosen to live in my native country and to abide by its Organic Laws and no others. Larry has chosen to “reside” here as one of those “inhabitants” and/or subjects of the British Crown who are tasked to provide the rest of us with “essential governmental services”, which also obligates him to live within the statutory law.
He has to keep his nose pressed against the siding, Bob. He isn’t allowed to view the “house” from the curb, much less from down the street. Those of us who are not obligated to his regimen, however, are not “wrong” or “crackpots” or “lunatics” because we have a longer leash and greater ability to see the forest and not just the trees.
And the United States Supreme Court has recently and resoundingly agreed. Read the Trowbridge case and get a view of the “house” from halfway down the lane.
9 to 0, Bob. And Larry.
On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 9:17 AM, Bob Hurt wrote:
Anna:
I sincerely appreciate the energy you have expended in writing your assertions of what has happened to enslave the American people. However, I do not agree with many of your assertions, as you know, and neither does attorney Larry Becraft. Larry has clearly documented NUMEROUS falsehoods in your assertions, and he has documented them here:
http://home.hiwaay.net/~becraft/1213Concession.html
I invite you to write to me your rebuttal to his points of dispute in order to clarify that you made errors or that you have some explanation for how your assertions differ from apparent reality, and why people should believe you instead of demonstrable history.
Look at it this way. You, by spreading false information, merely prove yourself a crackpot and Pied Piper leading Americans astray. And you do that in spite of the fact that we have plenty of FACTUAL things wrong with government to explain to people without lying to them about history. So, why destroy your own reputation with lies and falsehoods?
Consider this point:
If you wrote those false things in ignorance, you have some excuse for your errors. But once you have facts proving your assertions erroneous, if you continue propounding the false assertions without making an effort to correct them in your distributed writings, that makes you a charlatan and deceiver who knowingly misleads readers (many of whom want to trust you).
THAT explains why Larry and I write as we do to expose your false assertions about history.

—– Message from Anna von Reitz ———
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 11:14:28 -0900
Subject: Re: The Lunatic Fringe
To: Bob Hurt
Everything I have said has been documented and proven in the public record and I challenge you to prove otherwise.
I have published my findings in the form of a sworn and signed and sealed affidavit of probable cause and presented it to the nation including the top “law enforcement” agencies in this country.
Several people including Larry Becraft and Stewart Rhodes have tried to find a chink in it, without success, but you are welcome to try.
Until then, I suggest that you put your money where your mouth is.
On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 9:15 AM, Bob Hurt [ltr]<[email=bob@bobhurt.com][ltr]bob@bobhurt.com[/ltr][/email]>[/ltr] wrote:
I consider “Fake Judge” Anna von Reitz a fruitcake. I encourage others not to forward her misleading legalistic drivel.

http://home.hiwaay.net/~becraft/FakeJudgeAnna.html

Bob Hurt

—– Forwarded message from Larry —–
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 11:49:01 -0600
Subject: The Lunatic Fringe
Jim,
That whole argument about the Vatican or Pope “owns everything” is a basis for Anna’s argument. See attached. But the argument is a complete fabrication, which is addressed here:
http://home.hiwaay.net/~becraft/1213Concession.html
The contention that there are 3 trusts that control everything is delusional fantasy at its finest.
King Henry threw the Catholics out of England, and made it a crime for a Catholic priest to conduct church services. The Act regarding appeals to the Pope was even the English Declaration of Independence. Further, both English and American courts have addressed the legal effect of the American Revolution, noting that nobody in England had any legal authority in this country after the Revolution.
Lies are no basis for determining what is the truth. Yet, there are too many in this movement who fabricate false legal arguments to deceive people. Do you have any doubt that the guy who operates this website is nothing but a crook:
http://www.monetizecolb.org/
Larry, Critic of the Gurus
—– End forwarded message —–
Contact information
Anna von Reitz: Addresses American impostors – loyal to the Crown! EYsO5JBob Hurt
2460 Persian Drive #70
Clearwater, FL 33763-1925
[url=tel:727 669 5511]727 669 5511[/url] Email Me
Donate to my work
Learn to Win in Court
Visit my blog
Master Mortgage Attack
[email=lawmen+subscribe@googlegroups.com?subject=I%20Love%20You&body=Dear%20Bob%3A%0A%0AWell%2C%20uhh%2C%20...]Subscribe[/email] to Lawmen Newsletter
Anna von Reitz: Addresses American impostors – loyal to the Crown! INaHqR

Thanks to: http://scannedretina.com/

topspin2

The fact that the Vatican owns this country is without doubt...I have in my possession a text from the mid 1800 published by the Vatican outlining it terminology it uses for titles of the individuals it grants authority Under the Roman Emperors.....'QUOTES AS FOLLOW'
    UNDER THE ROMAN EMPERORS
Presidents, or Governors, sent from Rome with Imperial Powers
Tetrarchs, who had kingly power in  four provinces(The Tetrarchy in Roman history refers to the division of the Roman Empire into a western and eastern empire, with subordinate divisions within the western and eastern empires.)
So you see the very fact that we have a president shows that we do indeed fall under the rule of the Vatican.....

topspin2

"while not applying to me or anyone else claiming their birthright status"

This I know to be fact as some of you know of the case concerning my lack of a drivers license...They charged me with the operating a motor vehicle without a license...So, its off to trial for me because I know they have no authority over the living man, nor can they prove informed consent......I was prepared to attempt to explain to a jury the truth at risk of jail if they didnt want to know it..It was my belief that the masses are fed up with this fraud and are willing to listen....I was threatened with jail in the hearings if I continued....The case was dismissed just before the jury selection process....IF YOU EVER GET STOPPED JUST SIMPLY ASK THEM BY WHO AUTHORITY DO THEY OPERATE....AND TELL THEM THEY HAVE NO JURISDICTION OVER THE LIVING MAN...THEN STAND BACK AS THEY GET PISSED OFF....Many of them do not know what they do is unlawful...be patient be polite but be firm....they truly believe that you may have a gun as they have watched too many of the systems sovereign propaganda movies....have fun with them...do not allow fear/anger to dictate your responses...its simple, you are right and they are wrong...if they insist on giving you the ticket, follow Anna's directions in sending in the proper notification and its over.....

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I have been without a drivers license since 1993. I said f the DMV long ago. And I own and operate a vehicle.

But I wanted those that are reading this thread to know that I showed the Right to Travel doc to a friend of mine that is an ex Chief of Police. When he got over the shock that I had such a doc he verified that indeed, if he or any of his officers stopped me they would NOT be able to charge me with driving without a license if said doc was filed at the local court house. He truly was stunned I had this info and kept asking me where I got it. :) LOL

topspin2

You are correct purps, and mine is filed with the town stating that, 
NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT  
NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL

This does not mean that they cannot arrest you or seize your vehicle, because they just may do that....then the ball is in your court as to if you want to hold them accountable.....which can be done...BE BRAVE.....ITS GODS LAW THAT PROTECTS US AND THE COURTS STATUTES DO NOT OVERRIDE GODS LAW, OR THE ORGANIC CONSTITUTIONS, AND THIS IS RECORDED AND ACCEPTED AS FACT BY THE COURTS....DONT BE SCARED...STAND UP!!!!!

topspin2

County of______________
OFFICE OF THE CLERIC

______________ , Michigan

COMMON LAW VEHICULAR JUDICIAL NOTICE
CONSTITUTIONAL DRIVERS LICENSE

THE UNDERSIGNED Common Law Citizen_________________________: hereby Certifies, by Rights Secured under provisions of the Constitution of the United States of America, the Constitution of the several states, Common Law, Nature and Laws of Natures GOD, that these Rights are retained in FEE SIMPLE ABSOLUTE, and held and protected with special regard to Rights designated and/or set forth as follows: ALSO NOTE Rights and Property are ONE AND THE SAME THING-by the Honorable Justice LOUIS BRANDIS U.S. SUPREME COURT.
NOTICE AND ADVISORY OF RIGHTS CLAIMED INVIOLATE: 
1) The Right to TRAVEL FREELY, UNENCUMBERED, and UNFETTERED is guaranteed as a RIGHT and not a mere privilege. That the Right to TRAVEL is such a BASIC RIGHT it does NOT even need to be mentioned for it is SELF-evident by Common Sense that the Right to TRAVEL is a BASIC CONCOMMITANT of a FREE Society to come and go from length and breath FREELY UNENCUMBERED and UNFETTERED distinguishes the characteristic required for a FREE PEOPLE TO EXIST IN FACT. Please See SHAPIRO vs. THOMSON, 394 U. S. 618 . Further, the Right to TRAVEL by private conveyance for private purposes upon the Common way can NOT BE INFRINGED. No license or permission is required for TRAVEL when such TRAVEL IS NOT for the purpose of [COMMERCIAL] PROFIT OR GAIN on the open highways operating under license IN COMMERCE. The above named Common Law Citizen listed IS NOT OPERATING IN COMMERCE and as such is thereby EXEMPTED FROM THE REQUIREMENT OF A LICENSE AS SUCH. Further, the _______________ state, is FORBIDDEN BY LAW from converting a BASIC RIGHT into a PRIVILEGE and requiring a LICENSE and or a FEE CHARGED for the exercise of the BASIC RIGHT. Please SEE MURDOCK vs. PENNSYLVANIA, 319 U.S. 105, and if _______________, state doesERRONIOUSLY convert BASIC RIGHTS into PRIVILEGES and require a License or FEE a Citizen may IGNORE THE LICENSE OR FEE WITH TOTAL IMMUNITY FOR SUCH EXERCISE OF A BASIC RIGHT. Please see Schuttlesworth vs. BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA, 373 U.S. 262. Now if a Citizen exercises a BASIC RIGHT and a Law of ANY state is to the contrary of such exercise of that BASIC RIGHT, the said supposed Law of ANY state is a FICTION OF LAW and 100% TOTALLY UNCONSTITUTIONAL and NO COURTS ARE BOUND TO UPHOLD IT AND NO Citizen is REQUIRED TO OBEY SUCH UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAW OR LICENSE REQUIREMENT. Please see MARBURY vs. MADISON, 5 U.S. 137 (1803), which has never been overturned in over 194 years, see Shephard's Citations. Now further, if a Citizen relies in good faith on the advice of Counsel and or on the Decisions of the UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT that Citizen has a PERFECT DEFENSE to the element of WILLFULNESS and since the burden of proof of said WILLFULNESS is on the Prosecution to prove beyond a REASONABLE DOUBT, said task or burden being totally impossible to specifically preform there is NO CAUSE OF ACTION FOR WHICH RELIEF MAY BE GRANTED BY A COURT OF LAW. Please see U.S. vs. Bishop 412 U.S. 346 . OBVIOUSLY THERE IS NO LAWFUL CHARGE AGAINST EXERCISING A BASIC Right to TRAVEL for a regular Common Law Citizen NOT IN COMMERCE on the common way Public HlGHWAY. THAT IS THE LAW!!! The above named Citizen IS IMMUNE FROM ANY CHARGE TO THE CONTRARY AND ANY PARTY MAKING SUCH CHARGE SHOULD BE DULY WARNED OF THE TORT OF TRESPASS!!! YOU ARE TRESPASSING ON THIS Common Law Citizen!!!
2) The original and Judicial jurisdiction of the United States Supreme Court is ALL actions in which a State may be party, thru subdivision, political or trust. This includes ALL state approved subdivisions and/or INCORPORATED Cities, Townships, Municipalities, and Villages, Et Al . Please see Article 3, Section 2, Para. (1) and (2), U.S. Constitution.
3) The undersigned has NEVER willingly and knowingly entered into ANY Contract or Contractual agreement giving up ANY Constitutional Rights which are secured by the CONSTITUTION, the SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND. This Common Law Citizen has NOT harmed any party, has NOT threatened any party, and that includes has NOT threatened or caused any endangerment to the safety or well being of any party and would leave any claimant otherwise to their strictest proofs otherwise IN A COURT OF LAW. The above named Citizen is merely exercising the BASIC RIGHT TO TRAVEL UNENCUMBERED and UNFETTERED on the Common public way or highway, which is their RIGHT TO SO DO!!! Please see Zobel vs. Williams, 457 U.S. 55, held the RIGHT TO TRAVEL is Constitutionally PROTECTED!!
4) Conversion of the RIGHT TO TRAVEL into a PRIVILEGE and or CRIME is A FRAUD and is in clear and direct conflict with she UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION, THE SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND. LAWS made by any state, which are clearly in direct CONFLICT or REPUGNANCY are UNCONSTITUTIONAL and are NOT WITH STANDING IN LAW AND ARE BEING CHALLENGED AS SUCH HERE AND THEREBY ARE NULL AND VOID OF LAW ON THEIR FACE. NO COURTS ARE BOUND TO UPHOLD SUCH FICTIONS OF LAW AND NO Citizen is bound to obey such a FICTION OF LAW. SUCH REGULATION OR LAW OPERATES AS A MERE NULLITY OR FICTION OF LAW AS IF IT NEVER EXISTED IN LAW. No CITIZEN IS BOUND TO OBEY SUCH UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAW!!!!!
5) The payment for a privilege requires a benifit to be received As the RIGHT TO TRAVEL is already secured it is clearly unlawful to cite any charges without direct damage to the specific party . Nor may a Citizen be charged with an offense for the exercise of a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT, in this case the RIGHT TO TRAVEL. Please see Miller vs. UNITED STATES 230 F2d 486 . Nor may a Citizen be denied DUE PROCESS OF LAW or EQUAL PROTECTION UNDER THE LAW.
6) The undersigned does hereby claim, declare, and certify ANY AND ALL their CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS INVIOLATE from GOD and secured in THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION and the CONSTITUTION OF THE state wherein they abode as a SOVEREIGN, COMMON LAW CITIZEN existing and acting entirely AT THE COMMON LAW, and retains ALL BASIC RIGHTS under the CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, NATURE AND NATURE'S GOD AND UNDER THE LAWS OF GOD THE SUPREME LAW GIVER.
7) ANY VIOLATOR OF THE ABOVE CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE AND CLAIM IS CRIMINALLY TRESPASSING UPON THIS ABOVE NAMED COMMON LAW Citizen and WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT UNDER THE SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND. BE WARNED OF THE TRESPASS AND THE ATTACHED CAVEATS. ALSO TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE, IGNORANCE OF THE LAW IS NOT AN EXCUSE!!

SIGNATURE OF THE ABOVE NOTED Common Law Citizen is signed_________________________________________
WITNESS________________________________________ Date_______________
WITNESS________________________________________ Date_______________
or
NOTARY PUBLIC_________________________________ MY COMMISSION EXPIRES____________________________

Form below use for County Clerk
state of MICHIGAN
COUNTY OF_______________
1, ___________________________________, CLERK of the County of
_____________________________________, thereof do hereby certify the
Citizen above named has sworn to the contents of this document and that
same is TRUE AND CORRECT. IN TESTIMONY WHEREOF, I have
hereto set my hand and affixed the SEAL of said CIRCUIT COURT, at
the City of __________________________________ , MICHIGAN this
________________day of_______________________, AD.__________
______________________________________Deputy County Clerk for

This is one of the many RIGHT TO TRAVEL documents that are out there.....This is not the one I use, but close...Before you enter this into the records, make sure you are familiar with every case listed and can answer an questions concerning it.....Have it notorized and make sure it is entered into the records in the proper fashion....

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

So I am wondering if this doc would be applicable to this bullshit:

A National ID Card Is Coming Soon — and You Will Need It to Fly and Drive

TOPICS:Air Travelcivil libertiesderrick brozeTSA

January 13, 2016
Anna von Reitz: Addresses American impostors – loyal to the Crown! Air-travel-afp1By Derrick Broze
On Friday, the Department of Homeland Security released updated information regarding the national identification card known as the REAL ID. Beginning January 22, 2018, all airline passengers will need identification cards that are in compliance with the more secure features required by the REAL ID Act of 2005. The REAL ID Act was passed in response to the 9/11 attacks, as part of the global War on Terror.
Until this deadline, all states drivers licenses and passports will be valid for airline travel. Currently, five states and one territory – Illinois, Minnesota, Missouri, New Mexico, Washington and American Samoa – do not comply with Real ID standards. Several other states are reportedly taking steps to update their identification cards between now and the deadline. These standards include invasive biometric measures.

Travelers in states that do not comply with the stricter security measures will be forced to use an alternative form of identification recognized by the Transportation Security Administration. These options include a permanent resident card, an airline-issued identification or a tribal identification.
Most unnerving of all is the fact that the REAL ID requirements extend to driving privileges in addition to airline travel. That’s right. If your state driver’s license does not meet REAL ID standards, you will need to carry another acceptable form of identification, and likely will not be able to legally drive.
When announcing the new guidelines, Jeh Johnson, Secretary of Homeland Security, offered a firm call to states that would dare challenge the federal government’s plan. “Over the next two years, those states that are not REAL ID compliant are strongly encouraged to meet the requirements of the law for the benefit of their residents,” Johnson told USA Today.
Anna von Reitz: Addresses American impostors – loyal to the Crown! BL_158220Jonathan Grella, Executive Vice President of Public Affairs at the U.S. Travel Association, told USA Today that the new guidelines are welcome because “growing misinformation was not helping anyone.” Grella also said, “Striking the correct balance between security and convenience is not and should not be a zero-sum policymaking game.”
There are currently 23 states complying with REAL ID. Twenty-seven states and territories have been granted extensions to comply with the rule changes. For a full list of the compliant states and the various deadlines, please see this link.
Despite the more restrictive measures, the TSA admits you can fly without a valid form of identification. I have personal experience flying without ID, and can say that despite the “victory” of flying without the intrusive REAL ID (or identification in general), the alternative is equally frustrating.
When you arrive at the airport without an identification card, TSA agents might ask you to fill out a form with your name and current address. More than likely, they will ask you a number of pesky questions, like, “What was the name of the elementary school you went to?” When I was undergoing this line of questioning, the TSA officer assigned to me was on the phone with someone evidently formulating the questions. When I asked who he was speaking to, he informed me it was DHS. Once I answered all the questions, I was free to fly without additional harassment.
The history of the implementation of the REAL ID Act has been plagued with controversy and resistance from the public, politicians, and civil liberty advocates. Quite simply, this identification card is just another step towards a technocratic control grid wielded by power-hungry politicians who have little interest in stopping terrorism, but rather, controlling and dominating the population at large. It will be interesting to see which states stand their ground against the federal government — and which ones cower in fear.

10 Strategies to Survive and Thrive During Economic Collapse - Subscribe To Get Your Free Copy
Email address:

Subscription is FREE and CONFIDENTIAL

Each of us has to decide what we are willing to accept in order to participate in airline travel. Perhaps for some, it is less time-consuming to simply update your identification card to comply with the proper REAL ID security measures. Others may feel strongly about their principles and will willingly accept extra harassment if it means not obtaining a national identification card. If you choose this route, be aware the process is extensive. I would recommend arriving even earlier than you typically might.
For many of the awakened hearts and minds across America, this represents a breaking point. Will we be forced to accept the latest attack in a long line of affronts on our privacy and freedom of movement? Will we stand strong together and find ways to fight back against the increasingly tyrannical demands of the United States government?
I know where I stand. How about you?
Also Read:

New Yorkers Without “Enhanced” ID Could Face Travel Restrictions From Homeland Security

This article (A National ID Card Is Coming Soon — and You Will Need It to Fly and Drive) is free and open source. You have permission to republish this article under a Creative Commons license with attribution to Derrick Broze and theAntiMedia.org. Anti-Media Radio airs weeknights at 11pm Eastern/8pm Pacific. If you spot a typo, email edits@theantimedia.org.

Thanks to: http://www.activistpost.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum