January 15, 2016
I Love my 2nd Published Novel!by TS Caladan
See YouTube trailer for short tease of the story:
In 2016, the second installment of my 3-part TRAYLOGY will be published by TWB Press in Colorado.
THE STORY SO FAR:
Sardon (alien Accountant or Devil from a higher world) creates the ‘dylar’ or means to do big business between solar systems in the Monopdonow Galaxy. Dylars secretly enslave Citizens; prosperity is only an illusion as huge profits insanely drain into a Black Hole. Zog, a good and great entity from same Higher Continuum as ‘Chancellor’ Sardon, enters our much smaller continuum to save the world: a world the entity loves. Some confuse the blue light creature with the Creator-Builder (God).
The following information from beginning of Book 2 (entitled “Son of Zog”) has been released online in LINK from World-Mysteries. Dream of a new universe materializes without dylars, the Sardon and Atomics and is one of great peace. But even in ideal conditions, peace never lasts…
The story continues with a married Tray Samuel Caladan on his special Crystal space base. The released information has the title: “The Most Unusual (Fictional) Murders, Ever!”
Chapter titles for the “Son of Zog”
- The Death of Tray Caladan
- Birth of Sam Caladan
- Plan for a New Order of Violence
- Death of Mary Caladan
- The New Recruit
- ‘War of the Roses’
- The Black Heart’s Question
- The Ultimate Question
- Secrets of Ancient Earth Exposed
- Prophecy of the Son of Zog
- A New Superman
- The Ultimate War
- The Ultimate Answer
I LOVE MY 2ND BOOK BECAUSE:
- ~ Unlike the first, it was written with the confidence “I’m an author.” I knew there was the perfect point to start a Next Generation (with a son I never had in this life) and wrote furiously, almost like ‘automatic writing.’ Very quickly, a new story or new ‘pictures’ emerged of a peaceful universe turned VIOLENT.
- ~ Everything in what was the ‘Monopdonow’ Galaxy (spoof of Monopoly Game) smoothly became the Pinwheel Galaxy. We view another version of familiar things from Earth, magnified throughout an entire galaxy. It’s not easy to write about numerous solar systems, like “Dune” and connect them in story.
- ~ Again I could display my front cover art, which took months to draw in pencil, later digitized. This time, a cell-painting is added on back cover from the days working on the Simpsons. Representations of a ‘cocoon’ and ‘egg’ go well with the idea of a future plot that illustrates the life of Cal-El’s son.
- ~ To me, it was an extraordinary path in writing to follow possibilities of a Superman’s son, a Tesla’s son, a Christ’s son, a Spock’s son…or any next generation of a great man with a special family. Now toss that innocent child with super ‘seeds’ of potential into a terrible, fallen-galaxy of horrendous violence, war and destruction and you have multiple, interesting situations, to say the least. Does the kid go punk? Or does he change an entire militaristic, galactic State into one of peace with a revolution of love?
- ~ In #2, the Fifth ‘Construct’ was a Supreme Paradise for 1900 yarns (years); all was perfect over many star systems without a dylar (money) system, without Atomic warfare and without a Devil. Here was a beautiful ‘Continuum’ (dream) that lasted, unlike turbulent passed ages. It symbolizes Atlantis: Eden, our genesis on Earth which was a true utopia. Something terrible happened to paradise in the real world and it is symbolized when you read WHY a fictional Pinwheel Galaxy ‘decides’ collectively, almost invisibly, to turn violent and extremely evil. Look at today’s society in 2016 and degeneration hidden in plain sight. Have we also been influenced and forced to the Dark Side, while hardly aware of the fact?
- ~ Here’s a shocker: “Son of Zog” is very funny. Comic Relief was needed between the personal dramas and the galactic ones. Our World War 1 and 2 are recreated in “The War of the Roses.” [‘Roosevelt’ means Rose of the World]. I made Hitler gay and I made him a stupid robot (puppet) and British! I think that’s hilarious. “Stall Gruber” comes from Hitler’s real name and Stalin is attached. What the hell am I saying? I’m saying or asking the question: Was World War 1 and 2 a farce, danced by perverted puppets on financial Banking strings while millions of unsuspecting soldiers died needlessly? Okay, not so funny. But the scenes with the buffoon General Grube, later to be upgraded into an awesome Killing-Machine, should tickle your funny bone.
- ~ Oh, the jokes and hilarity do not stop there: I intensely poke fun at Ayn Rand (look this demon up) as anyone in their right mind should ridicule! And ‘Atlas Shrugged,’ for the joke that it is. Nya Nodras (‘Sardon’ spelled backwards) is her name, a chain-smoker of banned tobacco who finances the Second Galactic War. Cigarette smoke even comes out of her ass. One day these joke-bombs will HIT! Boom!
- ~ She is in cahoots with Stall, but really both are manipulated by an excommunicated Dark Wizard named Ozir. He went from sinister, threatening Master Magickian…to pint-size and a great loss of evil power. Ozir has slashes that cannot be removed from a nasty encounter with Sam’s cat (shat). Funny.
- ~ The moment General Gruber discovers he’s really an android is very amusing (I did say so myself).
- ~ There’s even more laughs in a spoof of the characters: Nikola Tesla (Alokin) and Albert Einstein. The wonderful Professor from first novel, Jene Renoux 4 or Einstein, is reprised. Not a famous Quasar-hunter in sequel, but a very young boy-genius who corrects an extremely old Tesla on the subject of gravity. (In real world, Nikola never bought Albert’s warped fields as far as gravity goes). Near end of “Son…” Jene is seen as the one very old. First two books explore this character’s life from inside and out. And he is not related to the ancient “star-walker” Family of Caladans and ‘center’ of the Traylogy.
- ~ I had to seriously, no lie…ask the Universe to forgive me for my silly, emotional version of Tesla in the story. I made a joke and showed Relativity (excuse the pun, Al). Tesla, maybe a Venusian, a real Superman, who came here and created our modern age. This super-genius of geniuses…I made a Venusian reject for his stupidity. Oh, Zog. He came to primitive Earth (Mineer) for his ego because he’d seem so smart among us, but wasn’t too swift on the Venusian Scientific Council, a little slow. Hey, all things are relative. Hope they forgive me.
- ~ I explored what a Beam Ship could do! Maybe I had one or two in a passed life? Light-speed vehicles, a ‘Vadio’ Saucer that breaks our time and space: Cosmic Elevators that move beyond our universe/reality and can FREEZE IT…while ship takes passengers to other universes where time passes and they AGE. When riders return to our original world, then our time moves normally. This could explain why Tesla appeared so damn ancient in his later life? It might not have been a lifetime of hard work; he may have teleported himself over and over again with a Beam Ship and paused our time many times.
- ~ Very few readers will understand the point of “The Pittsburgh Experiment,” outside of possibly Brad Steiger, Preston Nichols and a handful of others. Of course, it is my version of the ‘Philadelphia Experiment’ and seems silly until…one actually studies YT clips online and interviews with the late Al Beliek. You’ll discover that Tesla and Einstein and other geniuses in wartime (1943) not only ‘cloaked’ the Eldridge destroyer for the feds, but they sent it through hyperspace, through TIME. Philadelphia Experiment went horribly wrong and some onboard were killed. Al (Ed) and his brother, Duncan, jumped off the destroyer and were transported INTO THE FUTURE! They were a few of the lucky ones and returned (in true History authorities don’t share with the general public). What if, during WW2, good and bad aliens were involved and we chose the wrong road of Atomics from the bad ones? Don’t be surprised, if you uncover the hidden truth, that: WW2 did not end because of two atomic bombs and that Time Tunnel Stargates have been with us for many decades. My cartoony parody could be more real than the phony ‘history’ we’ve been handed in schools and over media. ‘Pittsburgh Experiment,’ down to some small details, (like exact years in future the brothers, Cameron, traveled to) is based on actual reality.
- ~ With my Taukman Project of yarns later, those in-the-know should surely surmise this represents what occurred at Montauk in real world and other end of the PE. Instead of a mind-chair, there is a mind-bed, etc. “Project Project” refers to ‘Project Bluebeam’ that can fake an invasion by massive holograms in air.
- ~ What am I saying with a fake and phony World War 3 in the Pinwheel Galaxy near end times? Even smart Citizens are taken-in, made to think a vicious war rages when in truth: There is no War at all.
- ~ It was highly enjoyable to parody admirals and generals, even on the positive side of the ‘war.’ The names hardly ‘cloak’ who they mirror in real history. “Bos Mus” is Mussolini, “Hillychur” is Churchill; you get the picture. There are funny lines with Major Prick and also when Alokin speaks to the men.
- ~ There is a MAGICAL side to the new movement away from peace and love and toward violence and war. Evil, –Wizards win more and more and gain strength while +wizards of the Light weaken and dim with less and less power. “Son of Zog” might not be ‘only a wartime story’ without true relevance. You might be shocked to find: warlocks like Hitler, Hubbard, Parsons, Crowley, Rothschild and many, many others have stood behind dark ‘curtains’ with minions as the world’s Puppet-Masters.
- ~ What real secrets of hidden delights or true treasures are buried in pages most would think fantasy?
- ~ In new Star Wars, son kills father. Written more than a year earlier than SW premiere, violent, young, punk Son of Zog appears to kill his mother, after he thinks mother killed father. See top link for a whole, other Spiritual-thing going on under the physical plane. Watch, in SW, Kylo Wren will be redeemed for the murder of his father, Han, and be a hero. How is that different than my (son) Sam being redeemed and turned to the good side? It’s the same and my story preceded SW by nearly two years. I must be psychic.
- ~ It was fantastic to revisit a mutated version of Mebby’s Space Base from the first book. Among Janna’s ‘shards,’ Sam destroys the “root of all evil” which connects to ‘dylars’ in the ‘Holy Land.’ Sam kills it and thinks it’s the first time he has killed (forgetting his first cat). He realizes his crime and is forgiven by dead parents when his original cat reincarnates: a spiritualism written throughout the story.
- ~ A few fantasies were realized in “Son…” I, through son, became a galactic Rock Star. Because of the unique situation where Sam touched giant Quartz and viewed Earth history (other world), MUSIC was conveniently ‘stolen’ from Earth. Who would know? Sam recorded some of our best songs, like ‘Norwegian Wood’ and ‘Every Breath You Take.’ Citizens of Pinwheel Galaxy thought that the popular music was written by Sam. That was not the case. His real, original ‘free-form’ stuff was not as popular. See below for the reprint of the highly sought-after inner sleeve of “façade” with later song-ratings…
- ~ Another fantasy was realized, outside of musicianship and my (actual Patent #6135452) New Chess games of ROMVOID, RAMVOID and RIMVOID: ROVAL was finally played. It did not matter that my needed, smaller, singles, Tennis Court with NO LINES or lines-people was not real and only existed in my mind. It existed and was played in my fictional galaxy and I was pretty good at it…nearly had a galactic ranking! Could someone, maybe one of you readers, please build my better court of the future?
- ~ I love it that much of the first epic, 400-page novel which introduces the universe of Continuums, repeats in Book 2 with similar situations and a few twists on certain lines from Book 1. Readers are unaware what parts of Book 2 were placed there on purpose because of WHAT IS TO COME with Book #3 called “The Cydonian War” and our own (theoretical) origins on the planet Mars (Shasheer). Wait until #3 is published. Three completes the ‘traylogy’ with a prequel, not a dream, and shows (stated in #1) where the real universe ends and the Dream Continuums begin…
- ~ The Great Question and ultimate answer are explored: To be or not to be? It’s the only question for an individual…and a universe. Do we go on? Will it be beautiful dreams, nightmares or no dreams at all?
FAVORITE LINES FROM ‘SON OF ZOG’…
We must master the Scales and push, force them to the negative charge of the Magnet. We can paint the 6th Universe in our personal design…to do that, we have to win in the End.
“Why didn’t he back them up?”
“Shows spunk.” Gruber looked down at the boy and checked him out all over. “Yes, yes. Love your…spunk.”
“I’M the Son of Zog? Look at me.”
“I am, my love.” The old ‘mare’ Warhorse smiled even more. “You know yer bleeding?”
Sam rapidly replied to his mother, “Yeah, but not that much.”
“Who killed father?”
Sam no longer hated his mother. He loved his mother.
Vishu radiated no heat and light like normal, atomic suns. The Light was Love.
Did happiness have to hurt? Did it always come at a price? Were roses doomed to always have thorns? Will there always be pain and suffering?
You sure you have this right?
“How’s your arse?”
“No. No. At first I thought the Allies might like it, but it would never wash, Prick.”
The illogic of the mathematical problem got the best of the good doctor. The worn and wrinkled man of Science (Tesla) weakly stated, “But…they’re wrong.”
“Not really.” (Einstein)
‘The Pittsburgh Experiment’ ended the ‘War of the Roses’ and cracked reality itself in the future into eleven separate pieces!
Welcome to Wing-Makers. We make your dreams come true. How can I help?
What was in the cave?
“What is it, Sam?”
“The root of all evil,” he stated without hesitation.
Go to Hensi, Great God! See what your kind is doing right now. Other Great Whites have convened on Planet Hensi in a rally on the Great Question. God! The other Whales have concluded their Debate and have decided on the big answer.
Jar-El spun in his mind. How could he have ended beautiful Paradise? Twice? Why?
“Shall I jump in the pit now, sir?”
“Well, for one: I watched you play a great match with Etad.”
“I coulda played better (Roval) and beat her.”
“No. Not that one, the one where you beat her. It was you at your best.”
Izos were mythic blue Dolphins that slowly glided in the air like buttermoths, only the size of melos. The izo was rarely ever seen and only seen at the birth of omni-special children. “Iiizzzooo.”
How sweet the journey into Death.
Tele-Pyramids were seven and a half bar-high transporters that could be operated by multiple users that entered/walked into the angled ‘Quad-Energy vortex’ or any one of its 4 sides, even simultaneously. They were ‘Transporters to Dreams.’
“Father, you buried mother’s bleeding body without a marker then embraced her killer.”
You know that’s not true and only how it appeared on the surface. I loved her Center, not her body, son. What would you have me do? Kill the only ‘receptacle’ or the only chance your mother had to exist in the physical world?
It would mean more if one discovered the answers for themselves rather than have a blue Jinn that handed the answers over on a shiny, silver platter.
The artist of an artist of an artist only wanted Citizens to hear his music…
HIS music, not the 20 songs he stole!
What’s a little dorsal platelet among lovers?
It was provocative, odorous, made-you-think, I’ll give it an 89%.
Who would ever hunt down or make their life’s obsession the destruction of a White Whale?
I need not ask: Why I haven’t been able to make contact with Grandfather, Jar-El?
I AM JAR-EL! At the fate-point of Truth, Sam became Tray.
“You want to live in a dream world (rolled eyes). Well, that’s not how the real world works, boy!”
“Did you grab my ass?”
“Ha! Ah, ha! Oh, yes I did, lad. Eh? And it was a fine ‘thunder biscuit,’ if I do say so.
Uncross your fingers…
They were a nice bunch and I could learn a lot from newborns…
The Superman was also in costume that was not a costume. His cape waved in every direction, shapes bent by smooth breezes. His ‘costume’ was blue, without the color red.
One particular flower was covered in the lightest of large, white flakes and in only off-colors of subtle turquoise and a dash of purple. At closer inspection, the delicate flower was a ‘petaled rose’ in a deep red-rine color.
Here (printed exclusively) was the highly sought-after INNER SLEEVE of the famous album, produced by Mead Corp. Only under Mead’s authority and official rating-systems were the ‘g-reviews’ tabulated. The following were the songs, times and ratings for façade:
- Valparaiso .000
- Norwegian Wood .057
- Vagan Poetry .109
- Every Breath You Take .169
- Forbidden Colors .225
- Life on Mars .305
- Pets .347
- One of Our Starships is Missing .388
- Nature’s Way .508
- In the Hour of Not Quite Soma .541
- The Ashes, the Rift and I .599
- Fixing a Hole in a Sun-dome .631
- Everything Counts in Large Amounts .712
- Things We Lost in the Fire .775
- It’s My Life .858
- Life’s What You Make It .915
- Destroy Everything You Touch .989
- It’s 2100.00 Forever 1.061
- Champion 1.210
- A Dream Goes On Forever 1.262
- MINEERAN MOON… 1.306
- BUTTERMOTH DREAMS 2.100
Early portion of Book #2 releasedChapter One:
THE DEATH OF TRAY CALADAN
The evening on the space base was extraordinary. Again the fantastic night’s sky held thousands of battered planetoids in blue. Their slow movements could be discerned in a ya.
Tray’s choice of location for his former ‘Fortress’ was perfect. Their home was lightened by a small blue star given the Binar classification of GGN-5464. The azure ball of light was the center of a billion orbiting and irregular planetoids. His home with Mary was sacred and so precious to the ex-superhero. He gave his star and crooked land soaked in blue the same name. Tray called his home ‘Hope.’
There were times, in his youth, when the boy cursed the very Zog that he later became. He knew that he was forgiven by the Zogs. They knew him (Upstairs), understood him and that horrible feeling of Cosmic Loneliness or abandonment by a whole universe would never reoccur. He was not alone now. He was loved above by the Zogs and below by his wife.
His work and research went well. Projects were completed in large numbers. Citizens enjoyed and highly appreciated Tray’s designs or innovations on just about any problem he tackled: from ships, architecture and furniture. It was glorious, especially at a ripe age, to wake up excited and take on new challenges. His art, games and even his music found a few fans that loved his work.
What could go wrong?
The last lights of Hope shined its rays upon their home. The evening became even more extraordinary at sunset. Dinner clean-up was finished and the special couple, who could see into two worlds, relaxed. They had Mead drinks in their hands and set them down. In each other’s arms, they saw their sweet sun sink beneath the irregular horizon. The sight was always fascinating. Because of the time in the yarn or seasonal changes, one never knew exactly which angled crevasse the small star would disappear behind.
“Darling?” she asked.
Tray replied with, “Yes?”
“Why is tonight so beautiful?”
“Yes, dear. Is it an anniversary of some kind? You know of…”
Tray completed Mary’s question as they were both known to do. “Something big going on in the galaxy?”
“Right. Miss Yin tellin’ me to…”
“Okay. Okay. Just wondering why everything seems ultimately perfect this evening? Everything in its right place, eh?”
“You mean, every night isn’t perfect?” TC quickly corrected himself. “I know what you mean…something feels different about tonight.”
They each reached for their Meads on opposing tables at the same time and reacted to it.
“Oh, c’mon!” both said at the same time. Then they stood there, dumbfounded.
“All right. Here’s a sobering thought…you know what it is?” Tray teased her with a telepathic quiz, which Mary almost always guessed.
“Oh, you’re not. You’re going to get serious on me now. Okay, just say it; bring her up.”
“Mare, in all this time, we never talked about, you know…Lady Braw. You using her body.”
Mary snapped back, “Well, you didn’t have any complaints and SHE sure ain’t using it anymore!”
“Easy. I’ve only wondered, you know…”
“If she’s still in me?” Mrs. Caladan said from the arms of Mr. Caladan. “Really?”
“No, no. I meant, I meant…”
“You meant exactly what?”
Now the guy had to explain himself.
“Sometimes, you know, when your temper shows. I mean only those RARE occasions when…”
“Temper!” Mary caught herself and instantly changed to the sensitive self she really was. Calmly and sincerely, she politely asked her husband, “And you think maybe Braw can rise from the ashes, through me?” Mary was real and serious and very curious.
Tray also responded to the mellow tone with a calm one of his own. He looked out into the darkness of space and the great unknown. “Was she destroyed?”
“She’s dead and can’t harm us. Hon, I’m worried…when you look at me, you see her? Is that it?”
“Not at all, darling.”
“Then I don’t know why, of all nights, like on this beautiful one, you’d even bring her up?”
“Sorry. Yer right. Don’t know why I mentioned her. Hey…”
“C’mere.” Tray grabbed Mary so tight her drink flew to the ground. They passionately kissed. Their tongues touched. The feeling was wet electricity and mega-pleasurable, almost like they were in Nirvana.
“I didn’t say anything,” Mary answered.
They were in their unique bedroom with the floating (anti-grav), round bed. The exquisite, massive Quartz that intertwined with the base protruded into the curved room with stunning and very straight angles. Smaller, special mineral shapes and fantastic geodes from many worlds adorned the bedroom. Spots of color were scattered among the neutral Quartz.
Tray and Mary made final preparations for sleep and removed their clothes.
He asked, “Don’t you think it’s funny we remember the other world?”
“…And everyone else does not? I know. Can’t really make good conversations when I go to town for groceries ‘cause no one knows what I’m talkin’ about.”
“What town?” he asked and followed up on her joke.
They laughed hard. It was good to laugh.
Later, in bed and naked, they both exhaled a mutual sigh and one more laugh at the same time. Each held the other and thought how perfect the dream was. They fell asleep.
He’s going to be so happy.
She knew it was a boy. She whispered to herself with joy, “It has to be Sam.”
Instead of leaving the bed as she intended, the woman felt wet spots on soft sheets. She turned on the light. When the brightness hit her eyes, along with the light were red blotches. Mary cleared her eyes and looked again.
There was blood! There was blood everywhere!
Her impulsive, immediate reaction was to throw herself into him. She grabbed the lifeless body of Tray and when she did: his head came off and fell to the floor!
Before she screamed holy terror at the top of her lungs, there was a short silence. In that frozen silence, deep laughter was faintly heard.
She thought of Pe’re who would have been devastated to learn how Tray met his end. Pe’re was killed yarns ago in a teleportation accident. He was one of only a few that remembered the ‘mirror world,’ the true reality. Mary was slightly comforted to know that their dear friend would not attend the funeral.
Who killed Tray and how did the killer get away so cleanly, without a trace? Tray had been murdered and it made galactic Media news. Overseer officials investigated the killing. With all the new transporter-tech, it was easy for the ‘police’ to have concluded one of Tray’s enemies, possibly a Hit Man, beamed in through no security measures and did the deed.
Who would want to murder the artist only a few Mystics knew was once touched by Zog?
During the modest funeral, Mary Caladan was shocked that a high number of Mystics and seers came to the small world called Hope, anyway. Psychics knew. They knew this was not only a death of a noted artist, but the end of a great soul-Center in a material plane. She could not turn them away and the minor event became quite a large and respectful affair, as it was meant to. Mystics were unclear of the other world that transmuted into the present world as well as unable to see the killer. No psychic could aid in the Overseers’ investigations.
A few of Mary’s girlfriends stayed and comforted her after everyone had left. She told them of the new baby. She could not believe that Tray would never see his only child. From what Mary understood of the Mystic Arts, Tray could live again as SAM. Samuel Douglas Caladan was coming into the world yars from now. There was a slim chance, the Father would become the Son and once more live again in a physical universe.
Mary hoped that would be the case. She hoped that the blue light that was her other half might shine again in the future. The galaxy needed heroes. Maybe he would return again? Possibly he would be needed to save the world one more time? Would Sam be anything like Tray? What if he wasn’t? She buried her fears and wondered if events would work out for the best. Her world was in shards. Would it eventually come together with truth and understanding?
Even Mary, with the ultra-ability of reception and ‘teuning’ and memory, hardly believed what happened in a ‘Continuum Game’ that they were a part of long ago. Nothing was real anymore. Then again, it never was.
Janna turned off the large screen of the Media set in the spectacular Quartz living room as Mary entered.
“They said…they said…wonderful things about him in a final tribute, Mare.”
“I know you couldn’t watch.”
Soon a dazed Mrs. Caladan joined Janna and flopped down on one of the comfy chairs (another he designed). She was not all there. The only weak words that came out of her were, “Now what?”
“Hey. Hey! You know you have something…fabulous to look forward to?”
“Sam’s coming, yeah, I know.” Mary sounded like a robot. She went through the motions and will go through the motions. But, he won’t be there to share the experience. They shared everything together and now he was gone.
“Have you reached him, made contact?”
With that question from her cousin, Mary seemed to break out of her funk and looked into the younger girl’s eyes. “That’s the odd thing, Jan. I can’t find’m and I should. I should be able to…he’s, he’s…” She cried again and her cousin understood.
“There might be an explanation…you know, to that.”
“Like he can’t. He wants to but can’t…for now, that is.”
“Thanks, cuz.” She felt better and cried less.
“You haven’t eaten anything in Cycles. You need to…and sleep. You have to get some good sleep.”
“I will. In time, I will.”
Janna was happy to help. She also wanted to steer the conversation into more pleasant waters. “You didn’t tell me his middle name.”
Mary gave up a small smile. “Douglas.”
“It was his grandfather’s name.”
“Oh, I didn’t know that. Samuel Douglas Caladan. And what wonderful things will he do in life? Any visions?”
“Huh, ah, well…hadn’t really…”
“Well think about it now. What do you see?”
Mary officially laughed a little bit. She would concentrate and see what there was to see. “Okay, give me a ya.” After a short mental exercise, she was ready.
The cousin wanted to turn the somber mood into a sleep-over (without the pillow fights).
“We know he’s going to be very powerful, inside.”
“Yes,” the younger girl replied eagerly. “Stubborn.”
“Oh yes,” was said with a smile. “One more child of destiny, certainly.”
“Tell me what he’ll be like.”
The dream within a dream was dark and its cold atmosphere was tense. Humanoids were around him. Young man, Sam, was in a fight. He was being hit hard by more than one person. Over and over again, the boy was punched with extreme violence…
She left her vision instantly and was back on the base called Hope in their living room, along with Janna. Distraught to the maximum, Mary shivered in fear and worry. She told Janna exactly what she observed.
“Hold on, hold on! Mare. That was one real moment in his life. And you don’t know the circumstances or anything about what was going on. Maybe he was defending someone he loves, or, or, serving a great cause?”
“No! That’s not it,” she emotionally responded with force through her tears.
“How do you know?”
“Because I was inside Sam. I know his feelings while he was fighting.”
“What d’you mean?”
Mary could not say it. She didn’t want to answer the question, but her cousin got the truth out of her.
Finally, Mary confessed. “Jan…you don’t understand. He…he…enjoyed it.”
It was from Tray!
She knew (of course, she was right) that the particular ‘gift’ that just beamed in, that she now held in her hands, was really sent by her husband. But how? She opened it. Her green eyes spied a blue crystal of Azurtine. It was perfectly formed, perfectly clear, without a matrix and magically sparkled. Its warm touch was amazing.
Mary concentrated on how this was possible. After a ya of deep thought, the answer was clear as Azurtine. Tray still had some slight influence upon the physical world. She saw that he, invisibly, got the special crystal to an official at Pan Movers. Unknowingly, the Suuran official packed the cerulean crystal and beamed it to the coordinates of the base. She understood TC’s weakness at this point that only a very minute manipulation of matter was possible and that was all that was possible. There would be no other ‘sign’ from him for a long time. That was the extent of what Tray’s spirit could do, but it was enough. She felt better and thanked the Universe.
What was the crystal? What was its purpose?
As she held it, tears streamed down her face. Mary soon grasped everything in one moment of clarity. This was Tray’s gift to Sam. No one else could access the information held within, except Samuel when he was the right age. Tears were now incredibly happy tears.
She rubbed the natural mineral against her bare stomach where she knew the smallest of life brewed in her (off) Center. Thank Zog.
Janna walked in and Mary, for some reason, hid the crystal.
Media showed more and more hints of what was called ‘militias’ on planets where fayds happened. Overseers did not know how organized these groups were who stockpiled weapons. Were they small, isolated terror cells? Were they under a common umbrella that bred hatred and war? No one realized how extensive the brutal underground was beneath the surface of paradise.
GST was 1916.66. Militias, or the seeds of conflict, were inevitable. Change always occurred over time. Peace was a supremely difficult state to be held and sustained. Pinwheel Paradise was a galactic utopia for over 1900 yarns. There were no major Wars in the 5th Go-Around. Nukes were unknown. Life had been generally great for generations without Money.
There must be a correlation:
Super Constructions were possible without energy spent on destruction. Simple.
But the ‘egg of perfection and peace’ had developed cracks over its surface.
The two closest of cousins had a chat one evening. They were in the same positions Tray and Mary stood that last evening, only separate seats. Hope stood in the usual north and slowly disappeared behind the irregular horizon. The artificial atmosphere Tray made was only around the base, which did not alter the view of many thousands of planetoids in the black sky. Their Meads were finished and they felt extremely satisfied.
“Jan. You know I don’t have a clue what yer going to say?”
“I noticed that lately, girl.”
“Oh pregs makes me less Mystic, that it?”
“You said it, not me.”
“You know we’re not having the birth here, don’t you?”
“Huh? This is our…” Mary caught herself and changed to sad. “It was our home.”
“You wanna give birth to little Sammy on this desolate rock?”
MC stood up a bit from the chair, awkwardly, with a Rocketball inside her. “What are you planning, dear cousin? What have you been up to? And, why don’t I know?”
“Marvelous. I LIKE you like this, cuz.”
“Never seen you un-psychic, down with all us mortals.”
“Ha. You shouldn’t be making me laugh. What d’you have in mind?”
Janna answered, “I think I should be making you laugh and what about we go to Eldorato for a special birthing for a special child?”
“Eldorato,” MC responded brightly with almost glee. “You know, that’s where we were going to go next?”
“I do know. It’s so damn beautiful there.”
“Gorgeous, they say…but…”
“No buts, you were going to be there with your husband and you’ll be there with your son. What a super start he will have on life! Devine.” She winked and added, “Would you please leave it up to me? It will be like a wedding. We’ll get everything through Pan. What’s say? You know I’m close with my professors; they wanna be there; it’s mostly all arranged already…eh?”
What came out of her surprised mouth was “El.” MC agreed to travel to Eldorato and left everything up to Janna and her friends. She had no idea what was going to happen. So much for the Mystic Arts during the last yar of delivery (not ‘labor’).
Then something bizarre occurred to Mary. She asked with a bit of a tremor, “Oh, w-what if it’s a girl?”
Janna laughed hysterically.
Many Citizens thought the planet of ‘Castrovalva’ in Benis Pol had such a lovely name. Below the black planet were hidden levels that housed a large organization known (in the underground) as the ‘Lords of Chaos.’ Here was the very ‘Center’ of physical evil in the galaxy. Overseers did not know of the growing menace. Even Mystics and seers were unaware. The underground had bubbled to the surface on many star systems. On local systems, ‘cells’ or franchises of hate and violence were established. Each cell reported or was under the jurisdiction of the Prime Cell located in secret chambers under the surface of Castrovalva.
How could Mystics not know the real size and power of the new Rebels?
The answer had to be from the ‘magick’ of negative Mystics, dark Yins or ‘Yangs’ that worked out of Rom Sector. ‘Psychic force-fields’ were set in place by evil Magickians, which masked the existence of the headquarters or Prime Cell, the black planet.
Citizens on many planets have noticed tattooed, spiked, pierced ‘punks’ that rebelled against the extended ‘niceness’ in the galaxy. The music of the ‘New Lords’ screamed of wicked violence. Citizens concluded that the anarchist youths experienced only a ‘phase.’ The children will grow out of it was the prevailing thought. No one understood that the universe was in a great process of change. The Pinwheel Galaxy bounced back as a ‘Pendulum’ swung the other way.
Who understood that the rebellion was tightly organized and under the fake control of a single (puppet) Ring-Master? There was a new ‘Sheriff in town’ and his name was Stall Gruber.
Revolution was down the road, yarns away. Would the youth revolt in many star systems escalate and ignite mega-wars? Would some Vidor discover the Secret of Atomics all over again? Electrical poles of the galaxy which held firmly at POSITIVE for 1900 yarns…could switch to NEGATIVE in a ya.
For the moment, everything was calm and quiet. A major war had not happened, yet a major war was felt in cosmic winds along space-ways. An overall feeling of dread was upon the perfection of Pinwheel. Times were really going to change, again…
Son of Zog terms:
- Alokin-vision – television.
- bango – cookie.
- bannion – dog.
- blip – hemp.
- boromite – a black, shiny, negative mineral with curved facets (in solid form).
- Burlinesque – a soft, durable, white floor material made from crystaline.
- Calkan – similar to Greek, used to describe perfect anatomy (also mythical creatures).
- crystaline – an ultra-glass product, but in purest form (white) has + magical properties.
- Cycle – the equivalent of a galactic day.
- dipuc – cupid.
- elba – a pound in weight.
- filaphone – a high-quality musical keyboard device with computer.
- hogwood – a wood-substitute substance not of high quality.
- holo-filter – a framed, 3D, holographic picture that moves in a loop.
- klim – milk.
- micro-bar – a microscopic measurement of length.
- Nazurite – a wood mineral, the finest gem in wood from the planet Nazur.
- Oldtron stars – neutron stars.
- panimation – galactic animation in 4HD.
- pendrilles – alien arms.
- pilb – tobacco sticks.
- Pittsburgh Experiment – WW2 ‘Wave’ project cracked reality and still threatens.
- plasticene – plastic.
- Project Project – Taukman secret hologram-projectors in space to fake invasions.
- Romullon Candidate – Manchurian Candidate.
- star-skater – air-skater.
- Taukman Project – overall name for various secret projects and goes back to Pgh.
- Tele-Pyramid – 7+ bar high ‘transporter to dreams’ or a ‘walk-in energy Quad.’
- the ‘NO’ – fake, giant Aliens from another galaxy who were friendly visitors, but 100 yarns later blamed for WW3. NO was a ‘lie’ from beginning.
- Tridusus – Calkan myth of giant monster like Kraken or a gargantuan Medusa.
- tribelisk – a shiny, black mineral in a long rod that tapers with a 3-facet tip.
- tri-lens – a single-ocular telescope with 3-way lens, superior to binoculars.
- Tylar – money standard (capitalized) only in late 5th Construct, by Nya (a puppet).
- vadio – galactic radio and a means of communication between star systems.
- Valvans – military conquerors behind GWW2, operated out of Castrovalvan factories.
- World War 3 – an atomic galactic war that only appeared to happen.
- zarnut – a delicious nut treat from Demor sector; each nut has a distinctive mark.
How to order Book #1 (and soon Book #2)
- http://www.twbpress.com/authortraycaladan.html Promo-page from publisher: TWB Press in Colorado
- http://www.twbpress.com/sonofzog.html TWB Press in Colorado
- http://www.illuminati-news.com/tray-caladan-continuum.html Great reviews from Illuminati-News webmaster, Wes Penre.
or go to publisher’s site: TWBPRESS.COM
TWB Press, publishing, electronic, e-books, ebooks, short stories, novels, science fiction, supernatural, horror, thrillers, fiction
Thanks to Tray for sharing also: http://blog.world-mysteries.com