Latest topics
Today at 8:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anna Tells it Like it Is to Kim (the RV Guru Scamtastic) Possible
Today at 4:16 pm by MartyM

» Shadow Government is Collapsing
Today at 4:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

Today at 3:51 pm by EL_O_EL

» Five NYC doctors are charged with taking $800,000 of bribes, lap dances and other kickbacks from a pharmaceutical company
Today at 3:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Human Sex Trafficking Rises By Over 800 Percent – California Leads The Way
Today at 3:26 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Schumann WARNING ++ Super Strange Chems Germany
Today at 12:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Antarctica's mysteries SOLVED Expert lifts lid on 'UFOs and Nazi bases' on Google Earth
Today at 11:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cave Mysteries of the Nephilim. Are there Civilizations Underground ?
Today at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» We've Been Waiting For Something Like This! 2018
Today at 11:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Kim Dotcom: The Deep State, WikiLeaks and Seth Rich
Today at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» 2018 IS STRANGE Part 3 - MARCH
Today at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» American SwissIndo aka Cindy Kay Currier back at it
Today at 9:16 am by topspin2

» In But Not Of?
Today at 9:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense Jim Keith The Real Men In Black
Today at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» March equinox: All you need to know
Today at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ House size UFO startles eyewitness in Ocala, Florida plus MORE
Today at 8:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Capricorn and the astrological wheel: santos bonacci
Today at 8:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cluster of "unknown objects" visible from ISS HIGH above the Earth - A close look at them
Today at 8:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Shame on You PX Researchers!!! SHAME plus MORE
Today at 8:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Wildlife on the Brink! Biodiversity is in Crisis
Today at 8:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Linda Moulton Howe & Daniel Liszt Part One & Two
Yesterday at 11:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » GALACTIC AWARENESS » UFO DISCLOSURE, ISS, MUFON, SETI & NASA » UFO Sighting Photos leaked out of NASA-Johnson Space Center, 100% clear UFOs In High Detail.

UFO Sighting Photos leaked out of NASA-Johnson Space Center, 100% clear UFOs In High Detail.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

UFO Sighting Photos leaked out of NASA-Johnson Space Center, 100% clear UFOs In High Detail.

Updated on april 18, 2015: I got into the ftp:/// index. Looks like only people with passwords get in...or not. Or maybe just not readers from out side of America :) I got in, but the photos of these UFOs are 100% gone. I did Find out these photos were taken during the STS 88 mission in Dec of 1998.
This is a screenshot of the start screen area. It takes you into other areas only for employees I guess, but nothing is here. The direct link to the photos has been locked. 
I found that links have been changed. Here are what I found that work under different URLs. Google tried to burry them. NASA tried to move them so they have proof they didn't delete them forever...F U NASA! No...I didn't say FUN ASA. SCW

Updated on April 17, 2015: I tried the link again which once had the secret photos. I connect a little but it will take a hacker to break into the 1.07GB index of photos. This is what I get under info for this URL. 

UFO Sighting Photos leaked out of NASA-Johnson Space Center, 100% clear UFOs In High Detail!

Take a look at these amazing photos that were leaked out of NASA Johnson Space Center. The quality of the photos is almost HD and the detail we see of the UFO recorded by a NASA satellite orbiting are incredible. The most important question here is not what they stations or ships, but is the species that built them still on board those ships? It looks to me that these photos were taken by someone that works for NASA and had access the famous "airbrush room." That is where they erase all the UFOs or alien evidence out of photos before they are released to the public. These photos are real, I stake my reputation on it. SCW

At first when I watched the below video I thought it was not real. So I checked out each photo myself and I can confirm the video is 100% legit.

The UFOs it shows are in the NASA photos. It is a rare thing when a UFO photo sneaks its way out of NASA by accident, so this is a treasure for UFO researchers around the world.

I'll have to admit I was a little taken aback when I saw the original photos. How often do you get crisp 100% clear photos of a UFO and from non other that the US government to boot. With a source like that these photos cannot be disputed or debunked, but many have tried.

Don't take my word for it. Go to the photo links below and see them for yourself. Once you do, any doubt you once had about UFOs will vanish.

And to Zzentityzz who found an posted these on Youtube, great find!

Source Photos at:

Thanks to:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum