Latest topics
» Meditation Music ~ Brian May
Today at 10:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientist Claims Humans Are Not From Earth But Evolved On Another Planet
Today at 9:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Mother of All Rabbit Holes
Today at 7:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» RADIO MYSTERIUM ~ Why I deleted my Facebook and why I think social media sucks
Today at 7:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Structure and Stairway appears in the clouds over Larural, Maryland
Today at 5:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Disturbance - Upper Atmosphere - "Alien Siren"
Today at 5:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Benjamin Fulford ~ 6/19/2017
Today at 4:51 pm by Avebury

» The GoldFish Report No. 100 Uniting The Light with COBRA and Kauilapepe
Today at 4:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» JUN 21: MID-WEEK ZAP CRAP
Today at 4:10 pm by Avebury

» POOFNESS for June 21: THE GOOD BLACKOUT
Today at 1:44 pm by WilliaminUSA

» American Crop Circles So Good You Will Wonder What Made Them
Today at 12:25 pm by Avebury

» 2017 IS STRANGE Part 11 // JUNE
Today at 11:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Is a Narcissistic Sociopath and How to Spot One
Today at 11:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strong 6.8 Earthquake Strikes Guatemala, Virgin Islands Remain Silent
Today at 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Woman Who Drives Without A License – And Tells How
Today at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Rock Found In Brazil
Today at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Where Are the Survivors of the Grenfell Tower Fire?
Today at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ What Just Happened At Stonehenge? Alien Craft? Star Gate Portal? plus MORE
Today at 10:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ TWO SUNS - TWO PLANETS plus MORE
Today at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Archaeologists Unearth Mythical ‘City of Giants’ in Ethiopia
Today at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Senate Judiciary Committee opens new investigation into Hillary Clinton
Today at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Man Of War
Today at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 6/18-6/24
Today at 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Clarifiers come forth and refresh the planet
Today at 8:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» LEGIT - Katy Perry Clone Caught On Cam ?
Yesterday at 6:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » GALACTIC AWARENESS » UFO NEWS & VIDEOS » UFO News ~ UFO Near Sun That Looks Like Battlestar Galactica Fighter and MORE

UFO News ~ UFO Near Sun That Looks Like Battlestar Galactica Fighter and MORE

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

UFO Near Sun That Looks Like Battlestar Galactica Fighter, January 2016, Video, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: January 16, 2016
Location of sighting: Between Earth and Sun
Source Photo: http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov//data/REPROCESSING/Completed/2016/c2/20160116/20160116_0248_c2_1024.jpg

This UFO has all the signs of being a intelligently made craft. It has about three tail wings and and nose area. It has an uplifted cockpit area. There is a trail behind it where there is a small orb drone it has dropped off. The trail was probably made on purpose to hide the fact that they were sending out the drone scout. 

Is it just me or does this look like the old Battlestar Galactica star fighter? We have found Starbuck. 
Scott C. Waring
www.ufosightingsdaily.com

Streetcap1 of Youtube states: 
This looks slightly different from previous captures. This to me looks like it has been designed here on Earth and resembles some sort of space fighter vehicle. Just my opinion. Streetcap1.

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

Admin

UFO Revealed During Sunset Over Bologna, Italy On Jan 18, 2016, Photos, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: January 18, 2016
Location of sighting: Bologna, Italy
Source: MUFON #73961

As I have said before, UFOs become visible for a small amount of time during sunset. This one was during a cloudy day, yet it still cannot hide from the sunset revealing it. 
Scott C. Waring
www.ufosightingsdaily.com
Eyewitness states:
I was at job driving my van towards a long straight road in Bologna, the city where I live. I was looking ahead at the traffic when I saw brilliant light in the sky in front of me. The light was yellow/orange and seemed quite hot, just like a little sun; it was also sorrounded by a beautiful little rainbow on its lower part. Either the light and the rainbow were very clear in the sky. Although the day was quiet cloudy. Right after this, I also noticed a huge disc-shaped object floating steady just on the left of the light. The "object" seemed to me like disguised as a cloud; it was like a disc shaped cloud of a totally different color than its sorroundings. It was light grey/silver/white,quite bright,but the whole sky around was cloudy grey or clean.

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Latest UFO evidences near Mt. Popocatépetl, Mt. Colima and Mt. De Fuego volcanoes in Mexico

UFOs continue to be seen regularly at volcanoes around the world, especially the volcanoes Mt. Popocatépetl, Mt. Colima and Mt. De Fuego in Mexico are UFO hotspots.

These volcanoes are the most active places in the world if we talking about the numbers of sightings and evidence of UFOs near volcanoes.

For many years, UFOs buzzing around, zipping into the craters, mysterious bright lights shooting over these volcanoes and all these UFOs are captured by webcams trained on these volcanoes, yet the objects captured by a team of Maurice Mousseau equipped with special cameras owned by CENAPRED, yet many witnesses and sky watchers who have recorded unidentified flying objects near and above these volcanoes and till now nobody knows why are these UFOs especially near these areas.

Here is Maurice Mousseau with a short compilation of UFO evidences, including the latest UFO sightings taken near these volcanoes.

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum