OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Love Manifests Beauty EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Love Manifests Beauty EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Love Manifests Beauty EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Love Manifests Beauty EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Love Manifests Beauty EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Love Manifests Beauty EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Love Manifests Beauty EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Love Manifests Beauty EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Love Manifests Beauty EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Love Manifests Beauty EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Love Manifests Beauty EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Love Manifests Beauty EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Love Manifests Beauty EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Love Manifests Beauty EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Love Manifests Beauty EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Love Manifests Beauty EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Love Manifests Beauty EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Love Manifests Beauty EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Love Manifests Beauty EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Love Manifests Beauty EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Love Manifests Beauty EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Love Manifests Beauty EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love Manifests Beauty

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Love Manifests Beauty Empty Love Manifests Beauty Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:32 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Great video with awesome music.

Love signal; music & frequency 528 Hz

https://youtu.be/MfXN7xnZyGc

Love Manifests Beauty

Yamyah ♦️ July 25, 2012 ♦️

As i sat outside in the sun this afternoon, grounded myself into the Earth Chakra and connected to Mother Gaia, i felt a sudden surge of Love and peace rush through my body. My gaze would shift from the flowers to the sky, to the crows, and back to the flowers and the sky and the crows in a circular, slow motion. i gazed beyond the form, i reached the aura of All things visible and invisible. I’d realised some time ago now that for one to be open to see beyond matter with our physical eyes, one could simply let go of the gaze we are used to see with and welcome a new spontaneous gaze. We are pratically new born babies into the higher dimensions, many of us are remembering how to see through the eyes and heart of Spirit for the first time. By doing so, our connection with our higher selves strenghtens as we move closer to our soul purpose and align with it. When you connect with your higher self, you remember you are Spirit, God, Its manifested sparks. You remember you are perfection incarnated, God’s Love in action, and we start to see ourselves and All there is through the eyes of creator which mirrors back our very own truthful, perfect sight of Love of ourselves.

From form to motion, from motion to sound (crows), from sound to colour, from colour to particles, from particles to vibration, from vibration to stillness and silence – until i reached void, a profound, peaceful void in which the absence of fearing void itself and the absence of any ideas, thoughts, beliefs, creations, judgements couldnt disturb the frequency my soul had reached as these simply dont exist beyond and outside the limitations of mind, body, knowledge (bondage) that our old consciousness got us to believe in – a void from where All begins to Dance and descend into form slowly. God. Spirit. Love. Yes, There It was with me and within me all along! My heart filled with such emotion, it welcomed the abundant tears of joy and Love that were now pouring from my eyes. To be one with All, to be so alive in this silence and void is a most magnificent feeling. I then opened my heart further more and called out to the angels to help me clear remnants of old dense energies in my heart, i called out to AA Zadkiel, Saint Germain and the light bearers of the amethyst violet flame to help me transmute these energies, i called out to AA Michael, Shiva and El Morya to cut all negative cords and remove all attachments from me, i called out to Ariel to help me manifest Joy, abundance, healh, wealth. One by one they came, Jophiel, was the first, then came Nathaniel, Uriel, Raphael, Michael, Raguel and Ramaela, the Arc angel of Joy. I thanked them and spoke to them i loved them so much and hoped they werent missing me too much back home, lol :)

My hand chakras were on fire. I was guided to visualise Earth and place my hands on Her whilst breathing in and out the word, the emotion, LOVE continuously. I breathed LOVE deeply into my solar plexus and breathed out LOVE from my heart. This created a vortex of Light as i intended my Will- LOVE (solar plexus) to bless Earth and all Her children and breathed out manifested LOVE (heart center) onto Her with every breath. I felt my spirit swirl and spin faster and faster, the Light was flooding my heart from the Ethers above and Gaia’s Love coming up through into my feet, and i became a channel of Light, the bridge between Spirit and Earth, a dancing kundalini serpent.

http://crystalmoons.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum