OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Strange spheres falling from the sky in North Atlanta  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Strange spheres falling from the sky in North Atlanta  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Strange spheres falling from the sky in North Atlanta  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Strange spheres falling from the sky in North Atlanta  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Strange spheres falling from the sky in North Atlanta  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Strange spheres falling from the sky in North Atlanta  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Strange spheres falling from the sky in North Atlanta  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Strange spheres falling from the sky in North Atlanta  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Strange spheres falling from the sky in North Atlanta  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Strange spheres falling from the sky in North Atlanta  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Strange spheres falling from the sky in North Atlanta  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Strange spheres falling from the sky in North Atlanta  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Strange spheres falling from the sky in North Atlanta  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Strange spheres falling from the sky in North Atlanta  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Strange spheres falling from the sky in North Atlanta  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Strange spheres falling from the sky in North Atlanta  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Strange spheres falling from the sky in North Atlanta  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Strange spheres falling from the sky in North Atlanta  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Strange spheres falling from the sky in North Atlanta  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Strange spheres falling from the sky in North Atlanta  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Strange spheres falling from the sky in North Atlanta  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Strange spheres falling from the sky in North Atlanta  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Strange spheres falling from the sky in North Atlanta

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Strange spheres falling from the sky in North Atlanta (Video)

On January 20, 2016 at approximately 1:24 pm in North Atlanta, strange bb size spheres fell from the sky. 

Witness states: What I thought was sleet turned out to be a clear salty hard unknown matter. I still have them and plan to send them somewhere to be tested for what in the world it is!

Strange spheres falling from the sky in North Atlanta  Strange%2Bspheres%2Bweather%2Bmanipulation%2Bsnow%2BUS%2B%25281%2529

Could the atmosphere of earth have been propagated by wave frequencies just prior to one of the most historic storms in US history?

Strange spheres falling from the sky in North Atlanta  Strange%2Bspheres%2Bweather%2Bmanipulation%2Bsnow%2BUS
Image left: Massive wave burst extending over North and South America prior to historic storm in US.

And the strange ‘salty’ spheres have been sprayed into the atmosphere at high altitudes in order to make it snowing sooner and heavier than it might have done?

We have seen it before that Governments have the ability to cause massive floods, droughts, earthquakes and other severe weather patterns by using technologies to devastating effects – even on their own people, indeed.

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

doodoo

doodoo

This is the spirit of Doodoo passed... PurpleSkyz all in my brain.
I'm very sorry for the spilling of my salt spheres... I was showing some of my extra terrestrial friends how to churn homemade Ice Cream. I hope none of them hit you in your pretty little head Purps

The Honorable Senator DooDoo - Representing the Great State of Dinarland

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Senator! Strange spheres falling from the sky in North Atlanta  3366453380

how very nice to see you again! white cat

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum