OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Net of Light newsletter EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Net of Light newsletter EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Net of Light newsletter EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Net of Light newsletter EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Net of Light newsletter EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Net of Light newsletter EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Net of Light newsletter EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Net of Light newsletter EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Net of Light newsletter EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Net of Light newsletter EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Net of Light newsletter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Net of Light newsletter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Net of Light newsletter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Net of Light newsletter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Net of Light newsletter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Net of Light newsletter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Net of Light newsletter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Net of Light newsletter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Net of Light newsletter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Net of Light newsletter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Net of Light newsletter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Net of Light newsletter EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Net of Light newsletter

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Net of Light newsletter Empty The Net of Light newsletter Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:16 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

January,  2016
Net of Light Newsletter
The Net of Light newsletter 79dafc1e-f9fb-42b0-9659-86bec52d9aa8  
In This Issue
Grandmothers Message
Grandmother Gatherings

Read more at our website
"The present imbalance of energy on earth has placed all life in danger. It is time to return to balance."  The Great Council of the Grandmothers are calling us to step into our power, calling women and men to reach out to one another in love. All are welcome to this work. 

"This is the Net of Light that will hold the earth during the times of change that are upon you. You are part of this Net. Take your glorious place."

You Underestimate Yourself

"We want to remind you of something ...and you need reminding,"

the Grandmothers declared, their eyes boring into mine. "You still think of yourself as a separate person."

"Well, uh...yes!" I responded, taken off guard. "Of course I do." "We know! We know!" they laughed,"but this separate view you have of yourself is wrong! It causes misery." Shaking their heads, they said, "You are more than a separate person, much more.

"When we first showed you the Net of Light, you saw it as a way to connect, a tool to lift suffering.""Yes, Grandmothers, I said, "that's right." 
"You thought we gave you the Net of Light to 'help' the earth.

"

nodded agreement

and, with a twinkle in their eyes,

they said,

"Well, listen now.

"The Net of Light is more than you think. The Net of Light is the Fabric of Being that upholds and connects everything in the universe. And it is able to do this," they smiled happily, "because it is love. This is also what YOU are," they said, and I stared at them. "What?" I muttered.

"Each time you think you're just a speck on the Earth, one among millions, you underestimate yourself. In physicality you are a speck, but in reality you are one with the Net of Light, one with the Fabric of Being." My head was spinning and when they saw my confusion, the Grandmothers drew me to themselves and as I felt their arms wrap around me, tension began to go. I relaxed.

"You are at one with us,"they said."You are not separate. Melt into our embrace and let us hold you," they whispered, "breathe with us. After all, you are our own. You are one with the Divine. Your heart beats with ours. 

"You can never be alone," they shook their heads. "You are as much a part of the river of love that flows through life as we are. The Net of Light forms the underlying pattern," they said, watching to see if I understood. "It exists everywhere, in every thing. The Net of Light cradles and connects all that is. The light and love in the Net flow through you and flow through us. How can a drop in a river hold itself separate from the other drops?" they asked. "It cannot. Nor can you.

"This flowing stream of life is who you are. You are one with all that is. Divine. Your body, personality and mind--these are nothing but manifestations of that flow. Manifestations that occur for a short time," they said. "And once you let go of that cramped sense of 'self' you've become so attached to and allow yourself to go with the flow, life will carry you farther along. The power of this ever-flowing Light/Love cannot be measured. Nor can the power of your being be measured," they said. "Do you see what we mean when we tell you, you underestimate yourself?

"Unhappiness arises when you think of yourself as a separate, limited person." Peering into my eyes, they said, "It's time now to let go of that old lie. Open to the Net," they said, gesturing broadly. "Lift yourself and lift the world! "You cannot be unhappy in the Net of Light."

Note: In 2014, scientists "discovered" what they call the Cosmic Web. To learn more about the Cosmic Web, AKA the Net of Light, google Cosmic Web or go to netoflight.org.

For more information on this work, go to our website www.netoflight.org.

The Net of Light newsletter 896f211c-1ca0-4866-87d4-bac0314a7be1

Grandmothers Gatherings

Weaving the Net of Light

Deep connection to one another, the ancestors, and the land. Our goal is healing, our reach will be broad. The Great Council of the Grandmothers message is, as ever, a return to balance between Yin and Yang and a respect for the underlying unity of life. They ask us to live the One Love and offer to guide us past the superficial boundaries of nationality, time, and space.

Together we will heal the past and in so doing, heal the present. We will link the lands where we gather with the Net of Light to bring reconciliation to many dimensions.

• Join the earth to the the Net of Light to heal old wounds.

• Connect with the ancestors of the light within the specific locations where we gather

• Harmonize relationships to mend wounds of individuals, cultures, races, and nations.

• Joshua Tree, California, U.S., February 26-28

• Gold Coast, Hinterland, Australia, March 11-13

• Salt Fork State Park Lodge, Ohio, Sept. 30-Oct. 2

[size]

For more information and to register for a Net of Light Gathering, go to: http://www.grandmothersspeak.com.  

[/size]
The Net of Light newsletter 7de8fff4-fe7f-4142-b18c-48069ddb99e3

Book quote
The Net of Light newsletter Ec35e4b3-992d-4721-8192-d2770065e27b
Whenever humanity grows tired of contraction, grows tired of a steady diet of fear and dread, and decides it's ready to live with an open heart, no matter what, then the heart of the human race opens. This changes everything, and hearts are opening now. Even though all around you, you hear the death rattle of the old ways- the convulsions of King Greed, the shrieking and moaning of those who set up systems to use people as things for their own personal gain, you can be sure that a new wind has begun to blow. It will blow away contraction, control, and mean spiritness of every kind. Believe it!                                             

Casting the Net, page 134

The Net of Light newsletter Aa9e9c55-ebe0-476c-afa2-fd0f9c9fb799

Wishing you all the very best,
Sharon McErlane
Net of Light and Grandmothers Speak

The Net of Light newsletter S
Forward this email

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum