OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Greg Giles Update - When was the Galactic Federation First Introduced to the Public? Part 1&2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Greg Giles Update - When was the Galactic Federation First Introduced to the Public? Part 1&2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Greg Giles Update - When was the Galactic Federation First Introduced to the Public? Part 1&2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Greg Giles Update - When was the Galactic Federation First Introduced to the Public? Part 1&2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Greg Giles Update - When was the Galactic Federation First Introduced to the Public? Part 1&2 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Greg Giles Update - When was the Galactic Federation First Introduced to the Public? Part 1&2 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Greg Giles Update - When was the Galactic Federation First Introduced to the Public? Part 1&2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Greg Giles Update - When was the Galactic Federation First Introduced to the Public? Part 1&2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Greg Giles Update - When was the Galactic Federation First Introduced to the Public? Part 1&2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Greg Giles Update - When was the Galactic Federation First Introduced to the Public? Part 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Greg Giles Update - When was the Galactic Federation First Introduced to the Public? Part 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Greg Giles Update - When was the Galactic Federation First Introduced to the Public? Part 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Greg Giles Update - When was the Galactic Federation First Introduced to the Public? Part 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Greg Giles Update - When was the Galactic Federation First Introduced to the Public? Part 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Greg Giles Update - When was the Galactic Federation First Introduced to the Public? Part 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Greg Giles Update - When was the Galactic Federation First Introduced to the Public? Part 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Greg Giles Update - When was the Galactic Federation First Introduced to the Public? Part 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Greg Giles Update - When was the Galactic Federation First Introduced to the Public? Part 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Greg Giles Update - When was the Galactic Federation First Introduced to the Public? Part 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Greg Giles Update - When was the Galactic Federation First Introduced to the Public? Part 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Greg Giles Update - When was the Galactic Federation First Introduced to the Public? Part 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Greg Giles Update - When was the Galactic Federation First Introduced to the Public? Part 1&2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Greg Giles Update - When was the Galactic Federation First Introduced to the Public? Part 1&2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Greg Giles Update - When was the Galactic Federation First Introduced to the Public?

Greg Giles Update - When was the Galactic Federation First Introduced to the Public? Part 1&2 S1
One of the many headquarters of the Church of Scientology,
this one located in Los Angeles, California

The name Galactic Federation and this alleged space fleet's mythology was not first reported to humanity through 'channels' or 'psychic mediums'. The name and backstory of these inter-galactic travelers was first introduced by the Church of Scientology, a religious organization founded by science fiction writer L. Ron Hubbard, as part of their script, their mythology, though instead of Ashtar, Xenu was the fleet's commander. Dr. Robert Duncan, former CIA (Central Intelligence Agency) scientist and part of the team that developed the Voice of God technology (Get it? As if God is speaking to you?), or synthetic telepathy technology, asserts in his book Project: Soul Catcher, the CIA searched for the most powerful and effective mind control script they could use for the purposes of creating a backstory to their mind control and behavioral modification program. After examination of many scripts written by various religious cults, the CIA decided that the script used by the Church of Scientology was the script that offered the greatest mind control potential, and based on the success of the Church of Scientology, the script was approved as the official backstory for a program focusing on mind control and behavioral modification. After undergoing a few rewrites, the story of the Galactic Federation was then published on a number of websites, and also shared, through synthetic telepathy, to a number of unsuspecting people such as I, who were fooled into believing we were receiving telepathic messages from benevolent ETs or ascended masters, or our spirit guides.

Mythology of Xenu

Thanks to altreligion.about.com

75,00,000 years ago, Xenu headed the Galactic Federation, which was an organization of 76 planets that had already existed for 20,000,000 years. The planets were suffering a tremendous problem with overpopulation. Xenu's draconian solution to the matter was to gather large numbers of people, kill them, freeze their thetans (souls), and transport the frozen thetans to Earth, which they called Teegeeack. The thetans were left in the vicinity of volcanoes, which were, in turn, destroyed in a series of nuclear explosions. Members of the Galactic Federation eventually rebelled against Xenu, fighting him for six years before he was finally captured and imprisoned on a planet that today is barren desert.
Within the "mountain trap" on this unnamed world, Xenu still lives.

Greg Giles Update - When was the Galactic Federation First Introduced to the Public? Part 1&2 L%2BRon%2BHubbard
Science fiction writer and Church of Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard

Everybody is Doing It

I wish to make it clear, the CIA, who I feel is unjustly blamed for just about every covert operation in this world, is not the only agency allegedly conducting mind control research and experimentation on the unsuspecting global public. They're all doing it! And this would only stand to reason, as many U.S. agencies as well as U.S. military organizations would certainly be interested in the potential of such a technology and associated mind control program.  

NSA Responds to Greg Giles' Request 

I submitted a Privacy Act Request with the NSA (National Security Agency), in regards to their possible participation in the mind control/electronic harassment program that had snagged me its web and has become such a destructive part of my life. The NSA granted me a swift response (below), stating they have no part in a program that involves me. Interestingly, I also sent a Privacy Act Request that covers, among other agencies, DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency), and my request for information concerning my involvement in such a program was ignored, violating U.S. law.

Greg Giles Update - When was the Galactic Federation First Introduced to the Public? Part 1&2 NSA1
Greg Giles Update - When was the Galactic Federation First Introduced to the Public? Part 1&2 NSA2

Greg Giles

http://www.ascensionearth2012.org/2016/01/when-was-galactic-federation-first_26.html

Posted by   enerchi    at 1/27/2016 11:50:00 AM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Hidden Agenda of the Galactic Federation Show ~ Part 2 ~ Introducing Your New Gods

Greg Giles Update - When was the Galactic Federation First Introduced to the Public? Part 1&2 S1

(Hello everyone, today's article will represent the last of its kind concerning the synthetic telepathy technology and associated program of mind control and behavioral modification. I wished only to present my views and describe my particular experience with this technology, and I feel today's article will act as appropriate closure of this chapter.) 

Throughout the course of history, the powers that controlled the world and the citizens within it have gathered to discuss how they would change, or update, the god or gods they wanted you to believe in, worship, and obey. From the pagan sun god, to polytheistic beliefs of many gods, to monotheistic beliefs of one god, times had changed and a god more fashionable, more believable, and more befitting of the times was called for and ushered in.

Your Own Personal Jesus

Due to our level of technological development, our new gods will be very special gods. Each of us will have our own personal 'Jesus'. For the first time in our history, we will no longer receive our directives of control second hand, through the use of media propaganda. Instead, synthetic telepathy technology now ushers in the new age of of government control. Each of us will now communicate with our chosen deity, a higher power customized to fit perfectly our predetermined belief system. Through your internet usage and comments you leave throughout online social networks, a profile is compiled of you, and you will be targeted with a control system that you will respond to and accept. If your profile reveals you resonate greater with a benevolent extra-terrestrial as your 'higher power', than it is a government sponsored  actor portraying an E.T. that will eventually contact you, give you advice, and influence your decision making, eventually controlling your entire life. If it is an 'ascended master' with whom you resonate with, an ascended master will begin to send you communications through the us of synthetic telepathy technology. If your beliefs are more traditional, and it is Jesus, or God, or Archangel Michael that you better resonate with, then it is these religious figures that may one day introduce themselves to you, very gently and briefly at first, until you hang on their every word and live your life just as they want you to. The choice will be yours; listen to your heart, your very own heart, strengthened through years of hard lessons, or a voice (a thought really, as there is no sound accompanying these communications), a strange silent voice that may be coming from anywhere, sent by anyone with any kind of agenda, to harm you, to experiment on you, to control you. Its all up to you, as is the choice of your new god.

Greg Giles

Sharing is caring!     

Thanks to Greg at: http://www.ascensionearth2012.org

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum