Latest topics
» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial
Today at 1:02 am by MartyM

» Pearl Harbor False Flag 75th Anniversary: Time to Admit the Deception
Today at 12:56 am by MartyM

» Panic At CERN! Woman Lost In Vortex!! Gateway To New World!?
Yesterday at 11:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Activests protest Wellsfargo for funding DAPL - video
Yesterday at 10:44 pm by Serena1

» THIS Ancient Egyptian Labyrinth is home to 24 megalithic, highly-polished boxes that weigh 100 tons
Yesterday at 10:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Massive Swastika Found Under Ancient Lake in Antarctica
Yesterday at 10:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Deadly Sinkhole Swallows Texas Deputy, Injures Others
Yesterday at 10:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Massive 6.2 Earthquake Rocks Trinidad and Tobago
Yesterday at 10:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery Boom Lake Jackson, TX Dec 6th 2016
Yesterday at 10:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Financial news and a message to the electoral college
Yesterday at 10:04 pm by Jaguar-2016

» The Mind Virus
Yesterday at 9:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt, The Sedona Connection
Yesterday at 9:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anti-austerity protesters clash with police in Rio
Yesterday at 9:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DID A 1987 TOP SECRET CULT JUST REAPPEAR IN WASHINGTON D.C.?
Yesterday at 9:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Your Biology is Your Biography - David Icke Interviews Monnica Sepulveda
Yesterday at 9:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Confession of M2 and the Gold
Yesterday at 9:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Over Small City In Argentina and MORE
Yesterday at 9:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ The Dragon of Revelation 12 could be Planet Nine plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 12 6 16
Yesterday at 7:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES ~ #PizzaGate Comet Ping Pong ~ FALSE FLAG
Yesterday at 4:44 pm by Jaguar-2016

» UWN- Trump Sells Stake In Dakota Access Pipeline, Bright Fireball, Athens Protests
Yesterday at 2:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic RV/GCR News
Yesterday at 2:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ENDGAME: Disclosure and the Final Defeat of the Cabal (Part 1) by David Wilcock and Corey Goode
Yesterday at 12:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Something Going Down on Mexican Border: Masses of “Africans” Mysteriously Appear
Yesterday at 12:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WORD: 5 Stories The Mainstream Media Reported as Real, But They Were Fake
Yesterday at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Mysterious Floating Islands Of Lake Titicaca In Peru
Yesterday at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Are We Humans Terminally Insane or Just Waking Up?
Yesterday at 10:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» BUSTED!! COMET PING PONG PIZZA SHOOTER IS AN ACTOR
Yesterday at 9:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Kp Message 12-6-16… “Energetically, something is ‘going on’ today”…
Yesterday at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Remind Me Again, Why Did I Incarnate To This Sh*thole?

Remind Me Again, Why Did I Incarnate To This Sh*thole?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Remind Me Again, Why Did I Incarnate To This Sh*thole?

By El&Even on January 29, 2016 Awareness

Did you ever wonder why you decided to incarnate to these lower vibrations of the third density?
When we were back on the other side with Source, life seemed so easy.  We had the answers to all universal questions and lived in the complete vibration of love.  There was no dissension, hatred, ego, or financial concerns, just love.

After many years of being in this vibration, you forgot what it was like to live in a 3rd dimensional vibration, yet you were fortunate enough to have been here in at least one other previous incarnation and you remembered how your spiritual progression was raised exponentially by being in a world full of duality.
Related: The latest guidance for Lightworkers
You swore to yourself that this time, you would not allow the lower third dimensional vibrations to bring you down. You planned on bringing back the vibration of love with you to this planet, but your memories of being with Source were once again wiped from your immediate memories as the 3rd dimensional brainwashing began, yet again.
From birth, you were indoctrinated into a system that promotes subservience, control and conformity.  You always felt cognitive dissonance over this but weren’t sure why.  It seemed like everybody else was conforming to this system and this is the way it is supposed to be.
You attended school and sometimes caught yourself daydreaming as if your higher self was telling you, “A formal education is not what is important in life.”
As a child, you were taught how to play sports and learned aggressive, self-serving behaviors that only reinforced the divide and conquer mentality that is forced upon us by our societal expectations.
Related: Game of Life
You were pacified with mundane television programs that not only took you further away from who truly are, but helped to influence what you thought, wore, ate, drank, etc..
As you grew older, you started to discover how corrupt this system has become on Earth, not only in your home country, but all over this planet.  You begin to seek answers to questions that are not taught in school, such as “What is the origin of human existence?” and “Why are there so many opposing religions when there is only one Source?”
You become trapped in a system that relies on monetary success in order to survive, making you an economic slave to the few that control the many. Unknowingly, you become part of that system.

So, why did I decide to incarnate to this shithole?

Every one of these situations gave you a chance to learn and grow spiritually.  For a while, you simply forgot how these challenges would benefit you. You knew that at some point in this incarnation, you would awaken to find your true self along with your purpose for being here.
It seemed so easy when you were on the other side with Source.  You wanted to make millions of soul contracts because they all seemed so easy to achieve while you are in the presence of Source. Instead, you listened to Source and ended up making thousands of soul contracts, which all seemed achievable in this lifetime.
Some of these soul contracts involved people who you would only meet for a brief minute, but somehow, they changed your life, or you changed theirs.  They helped to lead you back to your path of enlightenment, or vice-versa.
Related: The 4 Stages That We Go Through Our Lifetime

While you may never personally know these people, you were best friends with them when you were back with Source. Did you ever see someone for the first time and just know that you’ve known this person from somewhere?  Chances are, you did know this person when you were back with Source.
You also wanted to come back to be part of the Great Awakening.  We are at a point in time where our planet is completing a 26,000 year cycle called the precession of the equinoxes.  We are also at the end of a greater cycle in which our solar system has completed it revolution around its own sun in Sirius.  You said to yourself, “There is no way I’m gonna miss out on this!”  Besides, you forgot what it was like to experience duality and polarity.
In the end, this shithole has been an amazing experienced filled with an abundance of opportunities for spiritual growth.  If you decide to come back here in another incarnation, look for this article!
Remember this: YOU are the light at the end of the tunnel!

Thanks to: http://el11even.com

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr

MartyM

Seems like I've been asking myself that very question for a long time... WTF was I thinking ???

question     bat boy

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Enyiah

Same here...but lately I've been feeling more and more that we're going to pull through and at the same time telling myself ''I'm never coming back''!  Elmo

MartyM

LOL...We can certainly hope that we might learn from past experiences and not repeat this history.

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum