Latest topics
» UFO News ~ Massive UFO sightings over Mexico city. Cigar shape object plus MORE
This Blackboard In New York Asked For Their Biggest Regrets. It’s What They Had In Common That Broke My Heart EmptyToday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» 25 ancient gold-filled warrior tombs discovered in Spain
This Blackboard In New York Asked For Their Biggest Regrets. It’s What They Had In Common That Broke My Heart EmptyToday at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Arnica: this powerful herb promotes various kinds of healing
This Blackboard In New York Asked For Their Biggest Regrets. It’s What They Had In Common That Broke My Heart EmptyToday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» 8 Year-Old Mexican Girl Wins Nuclear Sciences Prize For Inventing A Solar Water Heater
This Blackboard In New York Asked For Their Biggest Regrets. It’s What They Had In Common That Broke My Heart EmptyToday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Proven Right Again - Smart Phones Manipulating Brain Cells - David Icke
This Blackboard In New York Asked For Their Biggest Regrets. It’s What They Had In Common That Broke My Heart EmptyToday at 8:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Flying Over The Nazca Lines And Geoglyphs From Ica Peru
This Blackboard In New York Asked For Their Biggest Regrets. It’s What They Had In Common That Broke My Heart EmptyToday at 8:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Are near-death experiences merely illusions ?
This Blackboard In New York Asked For Their Biggest Regrets. It’s What They Had In Common That Broke My Heart EmptyToday at 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Congressional Testimony From Clinton Era Reveals Pedophile Blackmail Network
This Blackboard In New York Asked For Their Biggest Regrets. It’s What They Had In Common That Broke My Heart EmptyToday at 8:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Blackouts Reported Across Texas Leave More Than 85,000 Without Power and 911 Disabled
This Blackboard In New York Asked For Their Biggest Regrets. It’s What They Had In Common That Broke My Heart EmptyToday at 8:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Epstein and the Public Loss of Faith plus MORE 8/19/19
This Blackboard In New York Asked For Their Biggest Regrets. It’s What They Had In Common That Broke My Heart EmptyToday at 8:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» North Haven Maine - The Isle of White: a Tale of the Have-Lots Versus the Have-Nots
This Blackboard In New York Asked For Their Biggest Regrets. It’s What They Had In Common That Broke My Heart EmptyToday at 8:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Celebriphilia epidemic sweeps US or the Masses are Asses
This Blackboard In New York Asked For Their Biggest Regrets. It’s What They Had In Common That Broke My Heart EmptyToday at 8:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Meet Dave Schmidt's Meta 1 Coin Posse! - Do You Have Any Questions for them?
This Blackboard In New York Asked For Their Biggest Regrets. It’s What They Had In Common That Broke My Heart EmptyToday at 12:13 am by RamblerNash

» Meta 1 Coin (Dave Schmidt) - Empire in crisis
This Blackboard In New York Asked For Their Biggest Regrets. It’s What They Had In Common That Broke My Heart EmptyYesterday at 11:49 pm by RamblerNash

» POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!!
This Blackboard In New York Asked For Their Biggest Regrets. It’s What They Had In Common That Broke My Heart EmptyYesterday at 10:23 pm by RamblerNash

» Meta 1 coin scam - Abe Froman - Clearnow333 EXPOSES ROBERT DUNALP!
This Blackboard In New York Asked For Their Biggest Regrets. It’s What They Had In Common That Broke My Heart EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt's Meta 1 Coin Posse Member Nicole Bowdler Exposed!
This Blackboard In New York Asked For Their Biggest Regrets. It’s What They Had In Common That Broke My Heart EmptyYesterday at 6:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Clearnow333 / Robert Dunlap / Meta1 Coin Exposed [Arrests Soon]
This Blackboard In New York Asked For Their Biggest Regrets. It’s What They Had In Common That Broke My Heart EmptyYesterday at 4:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Terence McKenna - Occam's Razor
This Blackboard In New York Asked For Their Biggest Regrets. It’s What They Had In Common That Broke My Heart EmptyYesterday at 1:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Mother & Children Share Amazing UFO Experience in Scotland plus MORE
This Blackboard In New York Asked For Their Biggest Regrets. It’s What They Had In Common That Broke My Heart EmptyYesterday at 12:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health , Nutrition, Energy Medicine, Structural Medicine
For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » FEEL GOOD ~ BODY & MIND » AMAZING PEOPLE, PLACES & THINGS » This Blackboard In New York Asked For Their Biggest Regrets. It’s What They Had In Common That Broke My Heart

This Blackboard In New York Asked For Their Biggest Regrets. It’s What They Had In Common That Broke My Heart

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
This Blackboard In New York Asked For Their Biggest Regrets. It’s What They Had In Common That Broke My Heart Regret-759-728x400-672x372

Check this out!, Inspirational, Spirituality, Thoughts

This Blackboard In New York Asked For Their Biggest Regrets. It’s What They Had In Common That Broke My Heart

February 4, 2016 Jeff Wilson 6 Comments

Everyone has at least one regret. With our natural desires, comes fear. Fear that we don’t deserve  what we want, fear of loss, fear of judgement; the specific fear stems of desire and if we don’t address these by products of desire they will lead to regret.
A black board was put up in New York city, on it was written, ‘Write Your Biggest Regret’. All that day people strolling by wrote on the board. People of different ages, creeds, races and cultures wrote their regrets on the board. The variety of comments were definitely expansive . The pedestrians listed everything from relationships they never pursued, to loved ones they never forgave to never making the time.
Fear grips all of us at times. Leaping to the next level of our lives can be scary. For instance: new relationships can seem full of uncertainty and time can fool us into thinking we have tomorrow to make things ‘right’. That’s just fear propagating and justifying its own existence.
If we let fear control our now, warp our version of tomorrow, then we have to carry those justifications with us forever. They will warp over time and become regrets.
Don’t let fear weigh you down for the rest of your life! Make mistakes, love and cry, forgive those you love and chase your dreams. Its better to fail in your pursuit of your dreams than carry around the possibilities and failure for the rest of your life! You can only change the present…

Thanks to: http://thespiritscience.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum