Latest topics
» Gettysburg Ghosts of the American Civil War
Today at 6:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» To All Living and Breathing Men, Women and red blooded Americans who live on the land in the 50 States aka America
Today at 6:01 pm by Crayonmiracle

» Project Veritas Action Videos Hoopla
Today at 4:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Major DDoS attack on Dyn DNS knocks Spotify, Twitter, Github, PayPal, and more offline
Today at 4:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Nick Meeting With the FBI Again - Submit Your Info NOW
Today at 4:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Hoia Baciu Forest: Transylvania's 'Bermuda Triangle'
Today at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TNTBS ~ The WINGIT Wages Donate
Today at 12:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

Today at 12:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Fake Alien Invasion Planned for November 8th—How to protect your family
Today at 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Face Recognition Systems Threaten the Privacy of Millions
Today at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Don’t Feel Bad for The American People Because They Deserve This Election
Today at 10:51 am by ~Ann~

» David Icke in Italy - What is Phantom Self?
Today at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Seen At ISS Glistening In The Sun and MORE
Today at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Anunnaki Speak: A Message to Earth
Today at 9:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter
Today at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Philippines president Duterte announces 'separation' from US during China visit
Today at 8:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Investigation of Max Spiers' death"
Today at 8:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» BOOM: HILLARY CLINTON Transfers $1.8 Billion to QATAR Central Bank and more BS
Today at 8:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Armenian Stonehenge: Incredible History of the 7,500-Year-Old Observatory of Zorats Karer
Today at 8:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Social Security May NOT be Attached
Today at 8:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dragon Caught on Tape in China
Today at 7:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update plus MORE
Today at 7:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Experts Believe Mysterious Aluminum Object Dating Back 250,000 Years ‘Could be Ancient UFO Technology’
Today at 7:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Official reality is psychotic; you are not. by Jon Rappoport
Today at 7:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Message from Mike Quinsey 10-21-16
Today at 7:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Psychiatry as Bullshit
Today at 6:58 am by topspin2

» Mystery Boom over Idaho, Ocean City, & Thatcham U.K Oct 2016
Today at 6:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» What in the World Are We Waking Up About?
Today at 6:27 am by PurpleSkyz

Today at 6:23 am by PurpleSkyz

»  15 Days Of Darkness In November 2016
Today at 6:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Monumental" Republic Intel Update - October 19, 2016
Today at 2:32 am by MartyM

»  Paul Ryan Just Made A SHOCKING 2016 Announcement!
Today at 2:03 am by MartyM

» The Heart of M1
Yesterday at 9:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » GALACTIC AWARENESS » HISTORIES MYSTERIES » Anunnaki The Shocking Reality

Anunnaki The Shocking Reality

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Anunnaki The Shocking Reality on Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:35 pm

Anunnaki The Shocking Reality

Posted on February 8, 2016

Published on Aug 9, 2014
“Verbatim and straight from the horses mouth, shall we say. To understand Nibiru, one must dive into the sciences behind it. I dwell mostly on what the experts are talking about in this video. For another great watch:…

Not many pretty pictures in this one BUT there is great footage of an Aug 1st, 2014 shot of what appears to be Nibiru in it.

How come civilizations have virtually disappeared off of the face of the earth? Nibiru. It amazes me how far individuals and groups will go to debunk that which ‘is’ referred to by ancient races. So, I did some digging to find out how credible the status quo of evolution is, and found that it is not so credible. Shooting the messenger is not good practice, unless you’re trying to hide the message of the messenger. When more and more archaeologists, anthropologists, scientists and astronomers start delivering an identical message, it’s best to listen closely (Particularly if they are being ordered to not reveal their findings to the public).

The Sumerian’s called it ‘Nibiru, the planet of the crossing.’ If you want to know about Nibiru and the Anunnaki? This is as close as I can get to the facts without learning how to interpret the Sumerian writings left on stone tablets (to last centuries for the very information they contained to be passed onto others).

How really old is the earth? Just how many civilizations of species ‘whom walked upright’ lived upon Earth? Archaeological discoveries around the globe are being discovered to reveal many different species. Was the human race created by the Anunnaki?

The writings of the Sumerian’s have been translated and the translations seem to correlate with the theories and evidences shared by many scientists across the globe. Here is as close as I can get to the facts regarding when the planet ‘Nibiru’ was first documented.

However many other civilizations there may prove to be, will only prove to provide more proof that ‘all’ was created, in my opinion.”

Older post
This young lady looks a bit unnerved as Nibiru is shown on Taiwan Television

Now We Know What Happened To The Mayans-Tunnels Under Tikal Pyramid Extend 800 Kilometers To The Other Side Of The Country-Secrets Of The Bucegi Mountains

More evidence of the nefilim and the vatican and p2 told them to shut the hell up.
China also has their own White pyramid, much bigger than Giza. They speak of when the Gods came in iron dragons and built the pyramids. The Chinese legend says some of them had green glow to the skin and could single handily defeat entire armies on the battle field by throwing the thunderbolt from their hands. This parallels legends of Thor and Zeus. It is why I think so many Chinese martial arts movies have monks battling it out throwing the ray with their hands.

More Crimean Pyramids Discovered-They Appear All Over The Place (65 Million Years Old)

Who Are The Nefilim, Where Did They Go, Will They Return?

Thanks to:

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity ~ Edgar Allan Poe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum