Latest topics
» SNOOP4TRUTH - More Deborah Tavares FRAUD - Lyle Hartford Van Dyke is the true author of Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars ("Silent Weapons").
Kp Message 2-9-16… EmptyToday at 3:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "BIDEN 2020" — A Bad Lip Reading
Kp Message 2-9-16… EmptyToday at 1:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS!
Kp Message 2-9-16… EmptyToday at 1:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Thomas Crown Blog - The Sphere Being Alliances’ dirty, cosmic secret.
Kp Message 2-9-16… EmptyToday at 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Spectacular Sunset Sky Show: Planets, Stars, Constellations, Andromeda, Milky Way
Kp Message 2-9-16… EmptyToday at 12:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Antarctica ice still releasing radioactive chlorine from 1950 nuclear bomb tests, research finds
Kp Message 2-9-16… EmptyToday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is Google Hiding Search Results? | Zach Vorhies – Google Whistleblower
Kp Message 2-9-16… EmptyToday at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» SAN FRANCISCO SHAKEN BY DOZENS OF EARTHQUAKES – IS A MAJOR SEISMIC EVENT COMING?
Kp Message 2-9-16… EmptyToday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» MIND GAMES: Losing Identity To The Hive Mind – By Rosanne Lindsay
Kp Message 2-9-16… EmptyToday at 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Crazy Life of Millionaire John McAfee
Kp Message 2-9-16… EmptyToday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford 10-14-19… Historic changes unfold worldwide as Zionist project collapses
Kp Message 2-9-16… EmptyToday at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Welcome to the 5G Radioactive Network | Have You Had Your Daily Dose of Radiation Today?
Kp Message 2-9-16… EmptyYesterday at 3:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Grant Cameron on the Stanton Friedman Files
Kp Message 2-9-16… EmptyYesterday at 3:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Millions Hungry and Food Insecure in the US
Kp Message 2-9-16… EmptyYesterday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» DEBORAH TAVARES & THE FORGED PG&E EMAIL HOAX (THE CALIFORNIA FIRES HOAX) by SNOOP4TRUTH
Kp Message 2-9-16… EmptyYesterday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Kp Message 2-9-16…

Kp Message 2-9-16…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kp Message 2-9-16… Empty Kp Message 2-9-16… on Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:20 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kp Message 2-9-16…

Posted on 2016/02/09 by kauilapele
Kp Message 2-9-16… 150731_kp_mauna_kea_sun_p1010142_crop_150_38Well, no title came to mind, so it’s simply a message. Whatever happens to come out.
There are surely many types of energetic shifts happening all over (and in) the planet, and all over (and in) our selves. There are times when I yell out in frustration at things changing… (dammit!!)… even though I know that “change” is what this time is all about.
We are entering a new phase of humanity’s evolution, and it’s going to get more and more FAST…more and more INTENSE. So I say… “So what?!? Just enjoy the ride!”
It’s like being at Sandy Beach, and you’ve got a south swell coming in… then there’s another south swell, at the same time. And on top of that is a trade wind swell. Waves are popping up here and there all over the place, and as soon as you ride one, another one pops up right next to it. Bottom line… you have to relax and learn to go with the flow. Relax… and enjoy the ride.
So I’ve given up the resistance to all the outer type changes that I view these days. And I’ve given up the feeling I have anything to control. The planet is on it’s rightful path, and I’m here to play my part, and enjoy the ride.
Okay… off to rest.
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum